All Comments on 'Xenophilia - Darius - Pt. 01'

by GadenKerensky

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Duo_Duo_almost 3 years ago

An excellent re-imagination of Giger's Alien. The film maker of the original actually noted that the alien was always intended to evoke confusing sensations of fear and sexual arousal. This achieved more in the realm of sexual arousal than the films, for sure, but also retained that fear of the unknown. I had expected a "praying mantis" style story, but this took a pleasantly different route. I love to be wrong about my predictions in stories, especially with something as exciting as this.

GadenKerenskyGadenKerenskyalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I'm fairly new to Literotica, so I'd reply directly if I could, but thank you Duo.

It will become obvious in future uploads, I made it rather overt, as this is an older work, and there are dozens of entries in the series. Still, I hope that, even with the small number of tweaks I'm making, it'll still be enjoyable as just a general smut read.

From a period a few years ago, so it's not as good as my newer works. I do intend to upload other things of course, different stories, one shots or small series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a first for me when it comes to this type of story. While it was reminiscent of Alien to a degree, I found this to be erotic as well as sexual. One being more on the emotional level while the other being clearly physical. It is very well written and manages to convey so many different feelings from the point of view of both main characters actually. While I can understand his fear, arousal, shame, anger and more, I feel she was obviously playing up the domme angle along with her sensuality and sexuality while keeping him confused and fearful even though she might have seen it as playful. Excellent story and the next chapters should prove interesting and more.

J.D.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous