Xenophilia - Eriana - Pt. 02

Story Info
A planetary colony is overrun by horny xenomorphs.
8.1k words
4.77
10.5k
8
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xenophilia -- Eriana -- Part 2

---

This is part of a project to touch up and publish an older series of works I had done in the past, placing them on Literotica. There are quite a few parts, so they will seem repetitive as more are updated, and since they are not being completely revised, they will show their age. There will also be some questionable content, and due to said age, may not be presented in the most palatable manner, as much as I may have believed I did those years ago. Please keep this in mind.

---

Some time after the facehugger had firmly latched to her face, she felt another do the same to her crotch, pushing its length into her womanhood and pumping vigorously, its enthusiasm making up for the less girthy appendage compared to the xenomorph. And not long after that one, Eriana felt a third squirm its way between her thighs and behind her rear... prompting a soft groan of pleasure when she felt it push its way into her anus. She'd never tried anal before... but found the feeling of its exceptionally slimy length rather smoothly pushing into her loins rather titillating.

The experience wasn't as intense as copulation with the xenomorph, but it was still pleasurable and enjoyable, in a perplexing, perverse and twisted way. Nonetheless, the lesser stimulation allowed her to think somewhat more clearly, though she had to focus; if the facehuggers of these xenomorphs operated in the same capacity as their 'regular' counterparts, she was a dead woman, just waiting to have her chest torn asunder by a larval xenomorph.

Of course... if they weren't, then perhaps there was another purpose to these creatures. And there were already several key differences to their 'normal' brethren that suggested they did not do the same; first, they did not die after latching to a host. They remained very much alive, and energetic, as she had seen before when the facehuggers latched to one of the other women in the cave let go and scuttled away. Now, they might've died later, but she had doubts such was the case.

And to perform anal on her, to fill all three of her main orifices -- triple penetration, as some called it -- seemed far less instinctual and logical, other than if they were somehow bred or evolved to pleasure their victims... which was a most intriguing thought, even if it did not seem to make much sense in the grand scheme of things. One thing she was certain of, however, was their ability to provide oxygen to whoever was on the receiving end of their attention; despite its phallus pumping in long, slimy strokes in and out of her throat, she found no difficulty breathing.

Furthermore, she could feel the 'flaps' of almost fatty-looking flesh that flanked the base of its tail, behind its legs, heaving and convulsing as if they were breathing like lungs... not much, but perhaps these facehuggers had adapted those folds for more than just latching onto faces.

At the very least, she no longer felt her gag-reflex wanting to trip, even the slightest sensation; perhaps it was her relaxation, her ability to breathe despite her throat being filled with its length... or perhaps there was something in the continuously oozing fluid that trickled from the tip of its organ that suppressed the reflex. She also found herself swirling her tongue around the root of the alien's slightly lumpy length, rather delighting in the sweet taste of the semen-like fluids it oozed from its tip and the slimier secretions that continuously lubricated its phallus.

Her licking also seemed to pleasure the creature, which shuddered against her face. The entire time, it was also exuding a rather sweet aroma from the slit in its underside where its organ extended from. Whilst it didn't have any obvious chemicals in it, it did calm her down, if for no other reason than for the sweet, mild scent that very much reminded her of wildflowers... at least partially. It was a smell she couldn't entirely describe, but she did not mind it at all.

She remained like this for some time, at the 'mercy' of these three aliens... they ejaculated several times over the course of this entire experience, filling her orifices with a thick, sweet fluid. Then, after an indeterminate amount of time, she felt their phallic organs withdraw back into their bodies, before they released their grip and let go of her, jumping away from her body and scuttling off into the darkness, as healthy as when they came.

Eriana gasped in response, taking in a deep breath to regain her composure. She felt a buzz in her body, and a minor pang of disappointment... she was feeling rather delighted and pleasant after that, yet at the same time, she was left feeling unfulfilled; the facehuggers hadn't brought her to a climax, which she could just barely feel the pressure of in her loins, a sense of anticipation that would never be realised. She groaned in frustration; she could not fix this herself.

So, to distract her from the needy sensation in her loins, she returned to hypotheses and analysis. She looked around the chamber once more, now that she could see again after being robbed of vision by the facehugger... and realised that there were a few more people conscious this time, though thoroughly preoccupied with the lecherous acts being done to them. Of interest, however, were two of the men that were cocooned alongside all the rest; they had eggs placed in front of them, eggs that were present before she willingly gave herself to the facehuggers... only now, they were open.

Except, instead of facehuggers lunging from the open-petalled vessels, large, slimy tentacles emerged, thick organs that had latched to the crotches of these two men, and appeared to be pumping away rather mercilessly. They were both highly sweaty, panting and apparently thoroughly pleasured, one drooling like a fool... before he tensed up and shuddered with a sharp grunt, bucking forward ever so slightly. The tentacle seemed to bulge just behind its tip, this lump travelling down into the egg, followed by another, the length rippling constantly with less noticeable undulations in its flesh, no doubt imparting a powerful, relentless suction, milking the man of his semen... to what end? Was this some sort of specialised, organic semen collection machine?

If so, she wondered why they needed it... especially when she saw one of the xenomorphs slowly rising and falling upon another man's penis. She had her hands and feet to the ground, facing away from him with her rear raised up towards him, her tail wrapped around his neck. He seemed afraid, but pleasured all the same, watching with shock, fear and arousal as the alien woman rode his manhood with such erotic grace. It caused Eriana to ever so subtly lick the corner of her lips.

Elsewhere in the cave, females not being subjected to the lecherous experience of facehuggers were being tantalised by xenomorphs, the drones all quite happily 'tormenting' their hosts in any manner possible... but more than that, they were mating with them, but in the way the drone that had filled Eriana's womb with semen had done.

Instead, they had their members buried deep in the vaginas of these women, silencing their cries or their moans with invasive kisses that the scientist had come to know all too well, the bases of their penises just barely visible from Eriana's position... and there, she saw the lengths bulging and contraction, pushing something into the canals of these women. And with each bulge, she saw their exposed bellies begin to swell and expand. Not to any extreme degree, but enough to reveal to the scientist that these xenomorphs were quite literally impregnating these women with eggs, or so it seemed.

It was a most unexpected development; in everything else they knew about xenomorphs, the drones were sterile. They served no role in reproduction other than procuring new hosts and making sure nothing happened to them. Here, however... they seemed to be at least capable of implanting eggs or a sort into hosts, as well as ejaculating semen or a semen-like substance... whether they were fertile or not was another matter, but given that one man was being subjected to a rather masterful fellatio, Eriana suspected that they didn't care if they were capable of reproduction... only how fun and pleasurable it was for them to do so.

There was also one other sight that piqued Eriana's curiosity; a drone, by a woman who now seemed moderately gravid, bloated with eggs to the point she looked a few months pregnant. She was panting and breathing a little bit more heavily, whilst the xenomorph caressed the woman's swollen stomach in a circular pattern, before 'looking' up at the human female with a smile upon its face; whilst the key hints of lustful mischievousness were still present, it seemed far more endearing, affectionate and loving. There was a sense of compassion in the way it was tending to this woman, caressing her and gently kissing her cheeks.

The more Eriana observed these xenomorphs, the more she wondered if they had any real intentions of harm to any of their 'victims'... especially with the amount of effort they were taking to not harm them thus far. Would they all be discarded once their purposes were concluded? Or was there a longer term plan at play for these creatures... many rather exciting possibilities were presented to Eriana, and she only hoped that perhaps the ones with more positive outcomes were true, so that she did not meet an untimely end before she could find out all she knew of these... exotic beings.

Her attention was then brought by another of these aliens, slowly approaching her with a deliberately sultry sway to its hips, licking its lips hungrily, until it was able to reach out and caress Eriana's cheek. She gasped softly, and again found herself doing something quite unlike her, pushing her head into the palm of the alien's inhuman hand. She sighed out, and the alien gently caressed the side of her face, before it stepped a little closer, letting its bust push up against her own.

Their nipples, both sets erect, scraped around one another, all as the alien drone moved in to kiss Eriana, the scientist eagerly letting its inhuman tongue invade her throat... how she had come to delight in these erotic, deep kisses. This one was, however, only brief, the alien pulling away and taking a step back before bringing its hands to its breasts... gently kneading them in a circular manner, presenting them to Eriana in a seductive show, before bringing its hands to the peaks of its breasts, and squeezing a little bit more firmly... all as small beads of liquid, not quite white, trickled from the teats.

Eriana's eyes fixated on these glistening droplets, salivating at the thought of drawing from those succulent mounds. And she was granted her desire, the xenomorph promptly thrusting its breasts into Eriana's face. She didn't hesitate, half out of lustful desire, half out of legitimate hunger; she hadn't eaten for a while. She opened her mouth and her lips clasped around the xenomorph's areola, forming a slick, erotic seal.

Fortunately, she did not have to work hard for purchase, the alien keeping a hold of its breast and pushing it rather firmly against Eriana's face. All she had to do was suckle... and she did so eagerly, the trickle of milk gradually increasing into a delightful flow, especially with the help of her tongue lapping at the teat, causing the alien to growl in pleasure.

Eriana gulped down the milk, its flavour reminiscent of caramel, and swirled her tongue all over the creature's nipple and across its areola, moaning and causing even more delight for the drone, apparently enjoying the sensations of her lips vibrating against its skin. Its other hand was grasping the top of her head, gently caressing her, all as it 'looked' down upon Eriana with a happy smile, seemingly delighted by the scientist's eagerness. Eriana was certainly happy to partake in this delectable nectar, gently tugging on the nipple and the alien's flesh, kneading its mammary with her teeth, ever so gently grinding her jaws against the extra smooth, vaguely rubbery flesh of the creature's breast.

Hisses of pleasure left the alien's lips, and the human was similarly groaning in delight. The milk was thick, and quite filling... and the act was just erotic enough that it got Eriana's juices flowing, wetness forming along her vulva as arousal got to her. The woman had already been rather stimulated by the pleasure of the facehuggers, but now she really yearned for a release, and hoped that this alien would provide it.

But glances in the periphery of Eriana's vision revealed that perhaps this was a more coordinated effort; the other colonists were being given similar treatment, some being breastfed, and others being hand fed food pilfered from warehouses above. It made her wonder... why would they feed them if death was going to be the likelihood of mating with these creatures?

Especially food that was not their own, manufactured and highly processed, which had no guarantee it would be suitable for providing nutrients to any young a human was gestating -- especially since they were not necessarily attached by an umbilical if they were eggs -- unless it wasn't for the offspring as much as it was for the humans. It did make sense for longer-term goals than the xenomorphs of LV426 and elsewhere, which had no need to keep humans for long... gestation was rapid enough that the humans would be dead from extreme physical trauma long before they starved or died or dehydration.

Here, however... this was nurturing. Not just for any potential offspring -- of which the males involved did not seem responsible for -- but to care for their mates, which they seemed to show clear affection for. After a while, the alien pulled its breast away from Eriana, only to thrust its other into her face, which she gladly suckled upon, nowhere near satisfied; she was still hungry, and this milk was just so delightful.

It also gave her time to make assertions and hypothesise before the drone started doing anything that thoroughly robbed her of any mental capacity. She wondered, if they weren't out to kill their victims, then was this all some sort of twisted sense of love, lust and affection? A desire for humans to mate with and more? It would explain the behaviour, and why they seemed to be careful with how they treated their partners and avoided doing them any harm.

Furthermore, the aliens seemed to consider their mate's pleasure more than their own... in fact, they seemed to be aroused by inflicting pleasure just as much as receiving it, and the more they could make their partner writhe from the stimulation, the more they seemed to enjoy themselves. And they certainly seemed to delight in utterly overwhelming their hosts with ecstasy, as Eriana had already experienced; they were not above pleasuring someone to successive orgasms, and even to not give them a chance to rest in between such climaxes, though mostly it seemed when they themselves were close to their own ecstatic finales.

After a short while, the alien pulled away from Eriana, its breast apparently drained by her voracious appetite, though she couldn't deny she was now quite satisfied, full and rather energised. How long that lasted before the lethargy of digesting and processing of the milk took effect, Eriana wasn't sure, as much as she should've been. But she was happy enough to refuse the crackers the alien suddenly presented to her, the scientist not sure where the creature was even keeping them... perhaps she didn't notice in the midst of her reverie. The alien cocked its head and insisted a few more times, Eriana shaking her head.

"No, it's fine, I don't feel hungry anymore," she said... the first thing she'd spoken since being captured.

Amazingly, the xenomorph nodded as if in understanding, and tossed the packet of crumbly biscuits over to another xenomorph, the recipient smiling, likely able to make better use of the food than the one before Eriana. However, she was more interested in the possibility the xenomorph before her -- and perhaps the majority of these creatures -- could parse the English language, though unable to speak it itself. This called for further 'inquiry'.

"Do you... know, what I am saying?" she asked, speaking slowly and calmly. The xenomorph nodded, and pressed itself up against Eriana's body, licking its lips and running its tongue along what part of her neck was exposed, the rest cocooned like the rest of her body. Eriana gasped softly, and bit her lip before looking at the creature.

"Do you... intend to mate with me?"

The alien perked up slowly, and smirked at the scientist, gently kissing along Eriana's jawline before nodding slowly, cupping one side of the woman's face in its hand. Eriana gasped softly at the touch, and found herself briefly biting her lower lip.

"Do you... want to lay eggs in me, like the others?" she was speaking with less enunciation now, starting to realise the xenomorph was quite adept at understanding the spoken language... a most useful trait. It would help them understand what prey were intending to do if they were listening, to better run them down... and then to answer questions once they figured out they knew the English language.

Again, the alien nodded, a lecherous smirk twisting its lips as it breathed out against Eriana's face, a sweet aroma washing over the woman's countenance. She let out a shuddering sigh, feeling it grind its body to her own, their breasts rubbing together.

It was... a tantalising idea. The prospect of being used as part of this creature's lifecycle... it both titillated the scientist part of her, and excited the part of her that yearned for more of the lustful reverie these things could bring. But she gave herself a pause; in anything to do with the Xenomorphs elsewhere, eggs usually resulted in a lot of dead people, regardless of the form they took. However... these xenomorphs had already proven to be substantial exceptions to every 'norm' regarding the species. She had to ask.

"Am I... going to die after this?"

The xenomorph paused, pulling back for a moment... and proceeded to shake its head vigorously, following up with a somewhat awkward hug, not able to do one properly thanks to Eriana's cocoon.

That... sparked something in Eriana. It seemed so genuine, and whilst there was always the possibility it was an abject liar, perhaps it was genuine... the behaviour of all these creatures supported a more compassionate, lust-driven nature for these beings over an overtly hostile one. And the idea that she could possibly learn more of these things by being a part of their odd circle of life without an untimely end... quite delighted Eriana. She smiled broadly, and crooned to the alien.

"Then... please... fill me," she said, choosing a rather debased set of words. But she didn't care.

The alien pulled back, a lecherous grin on its face. Like the other xenomorph from before, it took a step back to show its member extending forth from its vagina, Eriana biting her lower lip with lustful desire, knowing full well how wondrous the one from before had felt. This specimen had slight differences, possessing shallower lateral ridges but far more numerous nubs. Most of the aliens she had seen possessed slight differences, though they were not as substantial or as noticeable as differences between individuals of the human race.

Their personalities did not seem to vary much either, though it didn't seem to concern the creatures in the slightest, all very much enjoying themselves. Eriana wiggled in her cocoon, anticipating what was to come. The alien approached her with a lick of its lips, and proceeded to tease the woman, running its textured penis up and down against Eriana's clean-shaven vulva; despite her lack of libido -- until now -- she had always kept her hair in check.