Xenophilia - Eriana - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An inflated sense of hygiene that now seemed both irrelevant and rather beneficial. The alien's various protrusions stimulated the woman, whilst it deliberately rubbed its breasts to Eriana's own, the xenomorphs of this type seeming to have a penchant for bodily intimacy; they loved to grind themselves on others.

The female creature continued to tease Eriana, more proof that breeding was as a sexual act of debauchery to them as anything else, and their fondness for foreplay appeared to be a defining characteristic. Sex, it seemed, was just as much about, if not more, pleasure than reproduction, a curious trait for a species so clearly descended from the Xenomorphs... perhaps something happened with this lot, twisting their evolution and their minds into something else. Perhaps it had something to do with the artefacts they found...

Those thoughts were quashed when she felt the alien pull back its member, all so it could align its tapered tip with Eriana's entrance... and with a slow, inexorable push of its hips, it forced its length deep into Eriana's womanhood, stretching her just a little bit wider than the last alien had done, another difference in anatomy she only just noticed... it was a delightful surprise.

The alien was pushing deeper, slowly, not using thrusts or bucks of its hips, just simply inserting itself deep into the scientist's wet sex, letting the various protrusions and the girth provide rather delightful stimulation, all as she was forced to tilt her head upwards, the alien nuzzling into her neck to suckle upon it. The xenomorph nibbled on her skin, gently pinching with her sharp teeth and grazing the ivories across her flesh, whilst its tongue repeatedly dabbed and prodded her throat, all as she felt the creature's tip press against her cervix.

From there, it began to pull back, and push in slowly, secreting a rather thick, slimy substance from the tip of its length, like a sort of precum, though she suspected this was to lubricate her innards -- and perhaps even loosen them ever so slightly, given the odd tingling she felt in the flesh of her vagina -- in preparation for the eggs. They would be implanted directly into her womb, which would require some measure of prep before she was capable.

Of course, the alien was also rolling its hips so slowly simply to pleasure itself and Eriana, and it was working; it wasn't quite the intense copulation she was previously subjected to, but it was thoroughly enjoyable, romantic even; though each xenomorph she was 'assailed' by was a different individual, revealing that they had no real notions of 'fidelity' or 'exclusivity', they all seemed to possess the same level of love and compassion for their mates, suggesting they were quite polyamorous. Perhaps they were even intimate with one another, which, though likely not conducive to reproduction... made a great deal of sense since they seemed to care more about pleasure than increasing their numbers, at least now.

Slowly, the xenomorph ceased the rolling of 'her' hips, pushing its length as deep into Eriana's canal as possible, pressing tightly against its mate and breathing out against the woman's neck lustfully, its glans prodding up against Eriana's cervix... from there, she felt the creature's penis slowly push forward without any movement from the xenomorph's body, as if the creature's penis itself was capable of movement.

She felt it force itself against her cervix, causing a small amount of pain, though, in time... her cervix yielded, and the tapered tip was able to make its way through the tight passage between her canal and her uterus... and emerge, after some effort, on the other side of the barrier that separated her womb from said passage, effectively floating in space, the numerous shapes of its cock holding her in place. Eriana noted that its member seemed to 'shrink' in girth just slightly, perhaps to better allow penetration in such a tight space. Whatever it was, Eriana was certainly not complaining; it made the whole ordeal that much easier.

And now, came the part the scientist was most anticipating... she first felt the egg as a bulge in the alien's organ, stretching out its member, which seemed to lose a slight amount of its previous rigidity. Nonetheless, it seemed to put some slight strain on the xenomorph, though it seemed entirely pleasurable for the creature, panting out lustfully against Eriana's neck, letting its tongue roll and flop about lecherously against her skin as the bulge pushed against the folds at her entrance... and with a short, slight 'pop', it was forced past her entrance, drawing a lustful moan from the woman as she felt the egg slowly pushed deeper towards her womb, the xenomorph's penis making rippling contractions that pushed the egg towards its goal... another pressing against Eriana's vulva as the first was halfway to her uterus.

The first egg pushed up against Eriana's cervix, and with some mild pain, it was able to stretch it open just a little bit wider, slipping into the tight passage between her cervix and her womb, until Eriana felt it emerge into her uterus, squeezing out from the alien's tip just as the second as making its way past her cervix. The flow of eggs came a little bit more expediently now, especially as the alien started making subtle, slight 'thrusts' with its hips in synchronisation with the contractions of its penis, whilst Eriana's innards seemed to simultaneously loosen up, perhaps from the viscous secretions oozing from all over the alien's organ.

Profuse amounts of fluids accompanied each egg that was implanted in Eriana's uterus, the scientist unable to suppress her moans; this felt far better than it had any right to be, and it seemed to delight her on a psychological level as well; the thought of being impregnated by these most lusty and perfect beings seemed to tantalise Eriana on a level above the physical delights of the flesh.

She couldn't explain it, for all of her brilliance, and she didn't really care to explain it to herself either... it was just something she found was wonderful, especially now that it seemed death was the last thing these creatures intended for people... even if they enjoyed 'hunting' down their 'prey'. Perhaps they enjoyed the fear of their victims, but had no intention of hurting them... how twisted and erotic.

She could slowly feel her womb, and her belly in turn, swelling with the eggs the creature was implanting in her, one after the other, the drone proceeding to draw its lips and tongue wetly up her neck, and over her jawline so it could silence Eriana's heated moans with another invasive kiss, forcing its tongue deep into the woman's mouth, and down her throat, its secondary mouth pumping slowly in and out of Eriana's oral cavity, gliding across the scientist's tongue, which formed a nice bed for it to slide back and forth upon, the tip of Eriana's muscle wriggling from side to side beneath this secondary mouth, delighting in its sweet, slimy secretions.

She was being subject to the same thing as the other females in this place were, only she was more than willing to receive without the need for a cocoon. Hopefully they would free her, because she couldn't possibly know more about these things if they kept her imprisoned forever.

Eventually, however, the xenomorph seemed to be finished, laying the last egg it had to give in Eriana's womb... but in so doing, it shrieked into her mouth, shuddering and bucking into her body, orgasming from intense pleasure and filling out the gaps between the eggs nicely nestled in the woman's uterus with a thick, almost jellylike fluid, thicker in consistency to the semen she had been filled with before... perhaps something to protect the eggs, and something to provide nutrients to the embryos now safely deposited into Eriana's womb... it was the first time she'd ever been impregnated by anything, let alone in such an unusual manner. The drone slowly broke the kiss, tongue trailing out of Eriana's mouth as its secondary maw withdrew into its mouth, allowing it to lick its lips lecherously but with somewhat more 'normalcy' to the action.

It panted, and then leaned in close to lap and kiss slowly over Eriana's face, not really caring where it planted its lusty kisses. The woman sighed out, wishing she could embrace this creature... but she was simply enjoying the euphoric sensations that came over her... oh, if only Doctor Kanel had not been so cowardly. She could've enjoyed this as Eriana had...

The alien eventually withdrew its penis from Eriana's body, both groaning as the alien pulled back against the tip grip of Eriana's cervix, the semi-rigid length slipping from her nethers and being retracted back into the xenomorph's body. From there, the creature simply leaned its body against Eriana's cocoon, pressing its bust to her own and nuzzling into the crook of the scientist's neck, gently and affectionately licking and kissing her skin. Eriana sighed out, and enjoyed the feeling, even if she had not had the opportunity to experience an orgasm of her own... what had happened was delightful in of itself.

She had a chance to look around now, seeing how the other human's were faring... and much to her surprise, she saw a few of them had been freed from their cocoons, one man in a tight embrace with one of the creatures, vigorously thrusting away at the female alien's sex, slapping his hips to its own, though he was slowly being restricted as the alien wrapped its legs around his hips and rump and tightened the lock, forcing his thrusts to be shorter and sharper, until he came, prompting the alien to lock her legs tightly around his hips and prevent him from having any chance of pulling out, whether he wanted to or not, the creature grasping his head and burying his face in its bust, letting him shudder madly as he emptied into the xenomorph's womb.

Eriana also spied a woman, bent over and spreading her glutes for an alien that was eagerly inserting its penis into her anus, dropping to its knees and grasping her hips firmly, and moments later began to thrust with earnest lust, causing the woman to cry out in bliss, her glutes jiggling as the hands that had held them apart now moved back down to the ground to support herself.

And elsewhere, those that had been freed were happily and willingly engaging in sexual communion with the xenomorphs that gladly obliged, whilst those still in cocoons received constant teasing, nurture and seduction. Eriana concluded that the ones in cocoons were still resistant to the creatures' advances and intimacy, whilst those freed had embraced the twisted, debauched 'love' of the aliens and thus been removed from their confines, no longer at risk of flight or hostility.

As for her, she wondered if it would be soon or some time before the same freedom was given to her, or if the xenomorphs exercised more time before they believed it the right moment... that is, of course, before she saw a decidedly tall alien enter the chamber, larger than its drone brethren and with far more elaborate chitinous 'ornamentation' along its elongated cranium, its muscle definition far more defined, but still ostensibly feminine, large, taut breasts ever so slightly bouncing with each step the great xenomorph took.

All around, eyes from humans not captivated by their own lustful frenzy with alien lovers, and eyeless 'stares' from drones not engaged in intimacy with willing humans, were drawn to this singular female alien, who clearly commanded a great deal of reverence from its lesser kin, given the way the drones seemed to part before it, even bowing ever so slightly. The larger specimen 'looked' around the room with a smirk upon its face, until it became clear to Eriana that it was heading straight for her...

The drone resting upon Eriana turned around and came face to face with the great alien, the creature seeming shocked at first, before dropping to its knees and shuffling towards the greater xenomorph with a look of lustful reverence on its lower face. The larger creature reached down with a hand and caressed the drone's cheeks with a sensuous affection, before some unspoken command passed between the two, and the drone obediently and happily obliged, getting out of its way so that the great creature could step directly in front of Eriana, the tall xenomorph examining the scientist with a keen attention, despite its lack of visual organs.

Eriana was, admittedly, taken aback by this specimen, and found herself expressing a degree of reverence for this incredible individual; perhaps it was what some reports regarded as a 'Praetorian' or similar, a powerful member of the hive whose task was directly guarding the Queen... what had brought it to Eriana, if it seemed to be of importance to the Hive, with how the other xenomorphs reacted to its presence.

It cocked its head from side to side at Eriana, before lowering itself to her level, a twisted, lecherous smirk upon its lips. In the next moment, it pressed its lips to Eriana's, and forced its tongue slowly into her mouth. It was all gradual and paced, but the invasive kiss still took her off guard, despite having experienced several deep kisses from xenomorphs already... only, this was so much more intense.

The size of its tongue matched its greater stature, and it almost felt like she was being forced to fellate a somewhat thin but incredibly slimy phallus, her lips somewhat sealed around its girth, whilst the alien pushed the organ deeper into her throat, bulging it out with even less effort than normal. Her eyes rolled back into her head as this thing's tongue filled her mouth and gullet, inciting a potent arousal in the scientist; this muscular creature could be so forceful without exercising nearly as much roughness and aggression. And it excited Eriana to no end.

Alas, the kiss eventually ended, the alien pulling its lips from hers with a wet smack, trailing its thick tongue out between Eriana's lips, still sealed nicely around the slippery muscle until the tip pulled free. Its tongue recoiled back into its mouth, the alien finishing with a lewd lick of its lips. It growled appreciatively, whilst Eriana panted softly, the kiss taking a bit out of her simply from the size of its tongue. She was almost disappointed, but it appeared this mighty 'Praetorian' had other plans... moving to wrench chunks of resin from Eriana's cocoon, tearing it apart piece by piece.

She felt gravity tugging at her body as parts of it were no longer held in place by the resin, and she flopped free of the depression carefully moulded to fit her back, falling into the muscular xenomorph, which pulled her into an intimate embrace, hugging her closely and burying her face into its taut bust. She groaned a little, noting how lethargic her muscles felt from being restrained even for what she believed had been a short amount of time. But the new 'prison' she found herself in was far more pleasant, the scientist nuzzling her face against the alien's breasts.

It smiled down at her, Eriana only able to see the edge of its smirk, peering up from out the top of the xenomorph's cleavage, whilst it wrapped its tail around itself and Eriana's torso, leaving its hands free to hold onto the back of her head, and take a handful of her rear, gently kneading her rump. She felt the fluids and eggs inside her womb slosh about, and the slight discomfort from that caused her to groan. Nevertheless, she was happy to be in this alien's embrace until she suddenly felt the creature lurch, realising it was carrying her away... to where?

As if sensing her questioning intrigue, the xenomorph proceeded to turn Eriana around, placing the back of her head against its cushioning mounds which blocked much of her peripheral vision, whilst letting her swollen belly face outwards, away from its taut, muscular stomach, a large, alien hand grasping onto the woman's gravid stomach and providing some extra support, increasing her comfort. Its tail clung to her torso tightly, providing yet more support and taking the strain of gravity off of her gravid frame. She could feel the alien rather affectionately caressing her swollen gut with its palm and fingers.

The Praetorian took her out of the chamber, and carried her through a labyrinthine series of caves and tunnels... sometimes passing by passages and small chambers filled with cocooned humans, with women in various states of pregnancy, and men being drained of their semen by those strange tentacle things, or both sexes being attended to sexually by xenomorphs, as well as being nurtured.

There were many such captive humans, and yet she saw no single corpse; either they dumped bodies elsewhere, or the xenomorph from before was being truthful with its gestures and they did not murder anyone... and with how the number of humans in cocoons seemed to increase per chamber the closer they got to whatever destination the Praetorian had in mind, Eriana had doubts they were intent on killing their numerous catches, all of whom seemed healthy, albeit immobile. Furthermore, there was one chamber where almost all of the humans within were free from their confines, happily copulating with the numerous Xenomorphs within, whilst Eriana also spied drones having intercourse amongst themselves, either with their penises out or otherwise, the creatures seeming to delight in whatever method of sex they desired at the time.

She even saw a xenomorph being the subject of attention from several human men at once, eagerly and easily taking all of their malehoods, whilst a human woman was taking the lengths of three drones at once, using her hands to stroke two others standing to her sides. And of course, she spied a single other Praetorian, utterly dominating a hapless drone and filling it with its eggs, in a way that suggested to Eriana that reproduction was not the intention... though the squirming, struggling drone seemed to be enjoying it immensely all the same.

Eventually, however, Eriana's escort brought her to a single, enormous round cavern... filled with dozens and dozens of cocooned humans, with numerous others freed from their confines and enjoying intense copulation with the many xenomorphs that accompanied them, the pungent smell of sex and ecstasy almost overwhelming Eriana, the entire cave a single massive orgy.

And, sitting in the centre, upon a 'throne' of sculpted resin was a single, massive xenomorph, plump and possessing a soft, insectoid 'thorax' -- something which no other Xenomorph seemed to have -- and with protrusions and chitinous formations, primarily on its head but present elsewhere too, more elaborate than even the Praetorians... and around it were a dozen or so large eggs, filled with either facehuggers or those tentacular milking organs. Eriana knew immediately what this xenomorph was.

The Queen, matriarch of the hive.

She was struck with awe at the sight of this sizable alien, her stature greater than the Praetorians that surrounded her. The Queen was no less sexual, however, its numerous Praetorian guards rubbing themselves to her body, whilst it returned the gesture with two of its four arms... the remaining two, however, holding a man and a woman to its great breasts, both slowly suckling its teats, their bodies resting upon the Queen's stomach, whilst they were being teased from behind by a pair of Praetorians again, one worming its fat tongue into the woman's vagina, whilst the other was planting numerous kisses and sloppy licks along the man's length, his penis laid flat against the body of the Queen and pointing down between his thighs. Whether it was uncomfortable or not, he did not seem to express, gently kneading the breast he was drinking from, which were only slightly narrower than he was wide from shoulder to shoulder, the stature of the Queen a sight to behold.

And then, the Queen leveled a 'stare' at Eriana, facing the scientist with a soft yet lecherous expression upon its face. She couldn't bring herself to say a word, she was both captivated and intimidated by the sheer presence of the great Xenomorph Queen. Of course, it seemed that the Queen had been expecting Eriana, as the Praetorian that held her brought her closer. The other muscular aliens saw this, and proceeded to pluck the two humans from the Queen's breasts, smothering their faces into the Praetorians' own bosoms before they could voice any protest or disappointment, carting them off to be subjected to the attention of the burly aliens.