Xenophilia - Eriana - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As for Eriana, she was deposited between the Queen's breasts, and promptly wrapped in a tight embrace by all four of its arms, whilst its Praetorians watched on with lustful envy, touching themselves and each other, one even wandering off to pluck another pair of humans -- a man and woman again -- to have its own debased fun with them.

And still, Eriana was unable to move, completely enthralled and cowed by the commanding yet matronly aura of the curvaceous creature. The woman could only look upon its face with awe, whilst it examined her intently, clearly not needing eyes to enjoy what it was seeing. It licked its lips, and then suddenly flipped Eriana over, pulling her up between its breasts so that her head came to rest beneath its own, whilst its bust squeezed around her torso, and one of its hands caressed the scientist's gravid stomach.

It hissed out softly, and despite the quiet nature of the sound, it seemed to drown out the cacophony of orgy around them, and soothed Eriana's nerves; this was the Queenmother, the Matriarch of the Hive. It seemed to be the one who likely started the entire infestation... and yet, there was no malice in it. Eriana could tell that much.

It continued to caress Eriana's body, soothing the nervous woman and letting its lengthy tongue slither out and tease her ears, one after the other. It made her release a shivering sigh, melting into the embrace of the Queen, one of its hands shifting down between Eriana's legs and gently stroking the woman's vulva with large but gentle fingertips. The alien was most affectionate, and despite the dominance of its hold... there was no aggression to its touch.

It simply did what it wished to sooth its partner and make the woman moan softly. There was no way Eriana could deny its touch, and no way she would ever refuse it. She wanted more, and she wanted to see just what the Queen had in mind for her... something told Eriana that it had singled out the scientist for a more specific reason than simple desire, as much as that was being expressed here.

One of its fingers curled inwards, pushing between Eriana's folds, and stretching her walls around the thick digit, the chitinous length carefully pumping back and forth, the sharp tip somehow not proving to be a danger as the alien pumped its finger in and out between the female's folds. Eriana gasped, and found one of her breasts squeezed by one of the Queen's smaller hands, gently kneading her mound and pinching her nipple... causing a trickle of milk to bead at the teat.

Eriana's eyes widened; surely it should've taken longer for her breasts to be capable of lactating... but perhaps there was more at play here, not that Eriana was particularly bothered. It was just another delightful surprise these xenomorphs had to give, and another way to revel in ecstasy... one that the aliens capitalised on very quickly.

Outside of Eriana's view, the queen gestured to a pair of its Praetorians, both of which happily obliged, moving in front of Eriana's body and taking a hold of her breasts, one for each. They had to pull them just out from the top of their Queen's bosom, but they were able to get their heads in close to clasp their large mouths around her teats, sealing their lips over her areolae, proceeding to eagerly suckle away at the scientist's breasts, all whilst the xenomorph Queen fingered the scientist's sex.

Eriana could do nothing but loose soft, quiet pants from her mouth, twitching and moaning in delight as her breasts were drained of milk she had no idea she had until now, whilst her womanhood was stretched by the finger of the Xenomorph Queen that had now thoroughly enthralled the human with its matronly, dominant affection and its loyal, lecherous subordinates, who happily feasted on the scientist's milk, their tongues slopping all over her caps between their lips.

She moaned loudly and shivered against the Queen's body, before she was silenced by a thick tongue slithering forth from the Queen... the Praetorian's muscle was girthy, but this... it truly felt like Eriana was fellating a tentacular penis... which she suckled upon eagerly, gulping down the sweet, tangy saliva that practically oozed from the pores of its slippery muscle.

It pumped slowly but firmly, in and out of Eriana's mouth, eagerly stretching out her gullet and bulging her neck. Eriana felt like she was going to choke, but the gentleness alongside the firmness saw that she didn't, almost reaching an orgasm from the way the queen's finger reached so deep into her sex, whilst the two Praetorians drained her breasts of her white nectar... all until she felt them pull away, and the queen withdraw its finger from her vagina and its tongue from her mouth.

She gasped softly, and murmured in confusion... only to feel herself slowly but suddenly flipped upside down, two of the Queen's hands grasping her thighs and holding her groin to its mouth... whereupon she felt its tongue beginning to aggressively lap at the scientist's sex, rolling up and down against the female's nether folds, whilst the creature's other two hands moved to grope her breasts and push a fingertip into Eriana's mouth, which she gladly suckled upon, moaning around the digit as the tongue rolled and folded against her slit, pushing firmly... until the alien queen forced its muscle into her entrance, stretching her wide, and causing her to moan loudly around the Queen's finger, the two Praetorians that had previously feasted on her milk now joining their 'sisters' from the sidelines and touching themselves, simply enjoying the show they were now witnessing.

Eriana couldn't help but squirm in the Queen's grasp, the pleasure so delightful, even if it was different. Though its tongue did not possess the same textures as a xenomorph penis, it made up for that in its sheer flexibility combined with its girth, flexing around inside of her womanhood, threatening to pierce her cervix and invade her womb, before folding on itself and stretching out her depths with impossible dexterity and strength... but it was not doing so in an aggressive, rough manner.

Everything it did was commanding, dominant, but gentle and paced, relying on its size and strength to provide the ecstasy... and indeed, it wasn't long before Eriana was simply spasming in the embrace of the Queen, squirting profusely against its face, prompting the Queen to seal its fat -- in comparison to Eriana's smaller size -- lips to her vulva, drinking down her fluids and prolonging Eriana's climax until the scientist's eyes were rolling into the back of her head, shuddering and drooling up her face thanks to her inverted pose.

Eventually, however, the glorious climax came to an end, and after a brief pause, the Queen reoriented Eriana until she was the right way up once more, pulling her into a tight embrace... which Eriana melted into and returned with an awkward hug of her own, sighing out in bliss... until it pulled her back slightly, and brought her to 'sit' atop if its bust, holding her up with one hand. She cocked her head at the Queen... and then, it made a long series of hand gestures and alien sounds, elaborate, but with a bit of focus, intelligible.

And soon, Eriana knew everything... and the greatest of smiles spread across her face as revelations came to her from the Queen's lengthy, sign-based explanation... this was the start of something truly beautiful.