Xenophilia - Finale - Darius

Story Info
A planetary colony is overrun by horny xenomorphs.
9.4k words
4.62
9.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part of a project to touch up and publish an older series of works I had done in the past, placing them on Literotica. There are quite a few parts, so they will seem repetitive as more are updated, and since they are not being completely revised, they will show their age. There will also be some questionable content, and due to said age, may not be presented in the most palatable manner, as much as I may have believed I did those years ago. Please keep this in mind.

This is the final part in the Xenophilia series. I hope you enjoy.

* * * * *

It had been a rather surreal and interesting few months. Ever since he was captured by those... things. No, 'things' was too harsh a word for them. They were xenomorphs. Aliens. But more than that, they were his friends, his colleagues, his assistants, his lovers. He'd only met the one that first tended to and 'tormented' him a few times since, discovering the aliens were far more... 'communal' than he initially thought. But he had grown accustomed to their whims and their desires, largely aided by the almost universal compassion they shared for any one individual they were sharing their love with at the time. They may not have been 'exclusive' types, but they certainly treated every one of their partners with the same affection and desire. It made the whirlwind nature of their flings more bearable, since their love was much more 'general' than humans. It was for both individual and collective. And it meant they cared for each and every one of the colonists with the maximum amount of compassion and intimacy.

They were hard workers, and hard learners too. They helped fix up the damage their 'invasion' caused, and by now, much of the work had been completed. Not only that, they effectively ingratiated themselves into positions around Victor's Post that would've been once thought a bit too much for their abilities. But they were intelligent, and understood technology well enough as long as there was some more tactile feedback than a simple screen. He'd heard rumours some of the scientists and engineers were working on devices and special screens that gave off information in different wavelengths and whatnot that could be better determined by the aliens' different sensory capabilities. He didn't know much more than that, but in his work, they'd proven themselves most capable, and things were running smoother than ever.

They were polite, respectful and quiet, and let things run without their interference, and let people go about their lives without interruption... most of the time. They understood the value of other things in life and the need for a break from constant lechery, for humans at least, but there was always the risk they would suddenly snatch you up and pull you into a heated session of lovemaking and obscenity. Or, they would seduce you, vigorously or carefully, depending on their personality or mood. And no matter what, it was impossible to get them to wear clothes that were modest and not meant to titillate or seduce. They'd try out lingerie and stand before people doing a belly dance, or they'd don heavy duty hazard suits for utilitarian purposes... even if they often didn't need them.

No matter. Their penchant for nudity wasn't such a distraction these days when they weren't trying to get your attention, or if you were busy with something important. It's what honestly made everyone so comfortable with living together with the xenomorphs; they weren't constantly trying to get into your pants unless you were in the mood, or weren't going to be mad if they were. He smiled as he continued writing up his paperwork on the computer before him. Various maintenance reports and security details had to be finalised and sent to the main office before he could be finished, but he wasn't too upset.

The drudgery and tedium of work was tempered by the knowledge that there was always something fun to do here now once free time was available... and always someone to 'do'. His smirk widened as his fingers tapped away at the keyboard, wondering just what position or act he'd want to try out with one of his alien friends once he was done. For Darius, he found comfort and joy in their embrace, and they seemed to enjoy him just as much... whether they were fucking him into submission or letting him do the same to them. He was starting to get flushed just thinking about it, so he tempered his expectations and refocused himself on his work. It wouldn't be long now...

With a final press of the 'Enter' button, his paperwork was complete. All he had left to do was clock off and head home. The former would take even less time, and soon he was wandering his way through the halls back to his quarters. He passed by a pair of colonists in a discussion with a taller xenomorph, the Drone fully comprehending their words, though relying on body language and sign language to convey her own messages. They were very good at conveying their meaning via the sounds they made in conjunction with their hands and their body, but many had since learned various forms of Official Sign Language to converse with people a bit more directly, and as a result, people had learned to understand it efficiently as well.

Of course, when it came to their desires, they didn't need any words or gestures to show what they wanted... beyond erotic gestures, of course. In that area, they were very easy to understand, as he witnessed when he spied a drone grasping a woman's wrists and bringing her hands to the aliens breasts, the woman suddenly blushing as the alien licked their lips. The woman went giddy, and the two skipped off to someplace private... though, more than a few people were willing and happy to fuck in public, as much as it was frowned upon.

Either way, it was a sign that the colonists were completely accepting of their new friends. He passed by an android, busily addressing an electrical fault, and almost bumping into another xenomorph. They had since been reprogrammed so that they wouldn't cause problems, though for many, the stopgap solution until a better one could be found was to basically program them to 'not see' a xenomorph. At best, they would see a xenomorph as little more than an obstruction that it would move around. At worst, it was as if the Xenomorphs didn't even exist in their eyes. It caused some problems, but the many drones that wandered the halls were used to them by now and knew how to avoid them, especially when they had power tools.

As for getting around... well, some walked casually amongst their human friends, others still skulked about in the vents, sometimes even dragging a person up to them for 'fun', though only when that person wasn't busy with something. Though these days, they were more respectful of the vents, not breaking them like they used to. It helped that many were now specially designed hinged grates for them to open and shut at their discretion, and they made sure they respected property these days.

He passed by an alien that was clinging to a wall, busy with a Rubik's cube... of sorts. It had colours, yes, but it also had different raised protrusions that were matched to said colours, so that the aliens could work out the solution without struggling to figure out which side had what colour... though, the alien he saw seemed to be frowning in frustration, appearing to be no closer to figuring out how to solve the cube than most other people. It was a bit of a comfort to Darius that even they had trouble with those damned things. He smiled as he passed, hearing the alien growl in ever growing frustration, until he went through a door that led into the housing section of the colony, where his quarters were found. It didn't take him long, his quarters fortunately close to the route he took to and from his main 'office' so to speak... though his work often took him all around the colony. He was happy to have a chance to get off work and have some fun, tapping in his passcode and swiping his keycard through the reader.

It hissed open, and as he stepped inside, he was met with the visage of a xenomorph, turning to face him as if she'd been waiting for him

The locks didn't exactly help when they could get through the vents, but he smiled.

"Oh, hello there, miss--"

His greeting was cut short when he felt a sharp prick in the side of his neck, turning his head to see the tip of her bladed tail sticking into the side of his throat. He uttered something incomprehensible in surprise, before powerful weariness overtook him, stumbling down to his knees as the tail coiled around him to stop his fall, the door hissing shut behind him automatically. The last thing he saw before passing out was the alien's devious grin.

A while later -- how long, he didn't know -- Darius awakened... and found himself trapped in a cocoon stuck to the ground. Or, a cocoon of sorts. The only part of it stuck to the floor was that which covered his torso; his legs were wrapped in bondage but not glued to the ground, and nor were the joints covered, leaving him some basic motion with his lower limbs. Naturally, his cock was exposed, but so was a strip across his chest, where his nipples were. He could squirm just a little bit, but was still entirely helpless... no doubt by design. His clothes were dumped in a messy pile near the door... and then he spied the alien, walking up to him with a sultry sway to her hips.

She was glistening between her thighs, practically sopping, and her dark nipples were completely erect, each step causing her supple breasts to bounce just that little bit, a rather hypnotic sight to say the least. He watched as she dropped to her hands and knees, her breasts sagging nicely before his eyes. His cock was standing to attention already, and he knew the alien was aware, the grin on her face widening as she approached him, straddling his hips and letting his shaft slide up between her glutes. Soft growls emanated from her throat as she licked her lips, her long tongue snaking out to slowly wave through the air, a deliberate show of her incredibly long muscle.

He wondered what her plans were... clearly, she wanted to dominate him, but how? The simple solution was she was going to ride him into a quivering mess... but he suspected there was another plan here. And indeed, there was, when she moved in close to kiss him softly, suckling on his lips as she smooched gently. He closed his eyes and returned the favour, tongue teasing at her lips. She pulled away, and he gasped, looking at her face. She was beautiful like her sisters, though there was an odd mix of deviance and affection on it, which only further excited him, each twitch of his cock causing it to rub against her sopping pussy.

How he wanted to push it inside of her... but he couldn't in his position, even with what little range of motion he had with his hips. He gasped softly as her tongue snaked out and drew along his lips, her touch teasing and fleeting, pulling away when he tried to stretch out his own to meet hers. She chuckled, and repeatedly lowered her tongue towards his lips only to pull back whenever she was close or whenever he tried to caress the tip of hers with his. Then, she paused for a moment, 'looking' at him with a devious smirk... suddenly wrapping her hands around his head and forcing her long tongue deep into his mouth, her lips sealing to his as she plunged her muscle into his throat, groaning softly as she explored his gullet.

Immediately, his hips lifted a little, further pressing his cock to her soft body as his eyes rolled into the back of their sockets. Her kiss was firm, forceful, and her tongue was showing no mercy. And the way she suckled upon his lips made it feel like she was trying to suck the life out of him... it was all very erotic. She broke the kiss again, trailing her tongue out past his lips, the sensation of her slippery muscle gliding against his lips causing him to shudder, his cock twitching eagerly. She was rubbing herself to him gently, softly rocking her hips and grinding to his cock. He tried to squirm a little, if nothing else than to excite her. She grinned, and grasped his head once more, growling before kissing him, this time softer than before, though her tongue did worm its way into his mouth to tease his, her lips suckling to his mouth and her saliva leaking into his maw.

He moaned softly, even if the stimulation to his cock was limited... this aggressive, domineering kissing was arousing him to a particularly palpable margin. It was unlike anything he'd ever experienced before, even when he was first captured... but he remembered the many other things he'd tried with various xenomorphs, knowing how much they liked to experiment... within reason, of course. They wanted their partners to feel nothing but pleasure, and that suited most people just fine. It was just he figured he should've expected something like this... not necessarily this specific act, but something new every now and then.

Her kiss broke once more, followed by a series of soft pecks to his lips and cheeks, her tongue gently running and slithering across his countenance as her hips rocked a little bit more, rubbing to his cock and leaving it stained with her arousal. She grinned, and let her tongue slither into his mouth, her lips keeping some distance between his mouth and her own, letting her muscle coil around his own and torment it with its impressive dexterity. It was a hopeless fight, he could never win against these creatures, never hope to find a match against them... that's why he liked them so much. They were dominant, and could very much express their superiority over their human compatriots... but through dominance was pleasure, and they would not do something that did not stimulate or arouse their partners in some way.

It made their own pleasure almost irrelevant, so long as their partner was writhing from their aggression. They seemed to really get off on that, perhaps related to their predatory streak. Her tongue retreated, and she leaned down to kiss at his neck before suckling upon it, her hands sliding away so that she could caress and hold his shoulders. He let out a shuddering sigh as her mouth played across his throat, tongue slithering across his sensitive skin. She gently nibbled on him before pulling away, suddenly and forcefully kissing him on the lips once more, pushing his head down almost uncomfortably into the metal flooring below, her tongue plunging into his throat yet again.

He rocked from side to side in his cocoon, his legs lifting upwards and causing his cock to press more firmly against her gently rubbing slit, precum beginning to ooze from his tip from the sheer arousal of this session alone. Again, the kiss broke, but this time, she forced her lips to his own almost immediately after the first, assailing him with a barrage of light and heavy kisses before she pulled away with a gasp, Darius similarly gasping from the assault. He was starting to pant, as the alien snaked her hands around his head like a predatory snake wrapping around its prey, her head looming almost menacingly over his as her tongue slipped free from her lips, wiggling slowly and deviously, like she was about to deliver the killing blow.

She began to grind against his cock a bit more vigorously, before slowly lifting her hips up until he felt his tip rubbing against her slit... and then, when he opened his mouth to gasp, she struck, her tongue plunging deep into his gullet and her lips sealing tight to his mouth, whilst her hips dropped down and her roiling pussy swallowed his cock whole, her innards clenching down around his girth whilst they rippled and squeezed relentlessly. He tensed up, his legs lifting and his fingers flexing in their prison.

This kiss was more aggressive than all the others that came before, her tongue bulging out his neck, Darius almost choking on her muscle and her gagging from the lack of concentration, though his reflex was pretty much non-existent. She started rolling her hips as well, letting her crotch press to his before rising to his tip and falling back down in repeated, fluid motions. Now, he could feel the pressure rising in his loins, fighting to burst free from his depths. His cock throbbed in her pussy, the vigorously squeezing walls threatening to milk him of every drop. He couldn't resist this, not when her current kiss was robbing him of all his willpower. He squirmed helplessly, the alien suckling and drawing his very breath from his lungs, or at least, that's how it felt to him. He could barely breathe, his eyes rolling into the back of his head. This was it. She was going to take him now, and there was nothing he could do to stop it... he moaned into her mouth, a gargled sound thanks to her tongue in his throat.

And then, he bucked upwards, hard as he could, into her crotch. His eyes rolled even further as his ropes of seed filled her depths, the alien tightening her grip and forcing her hips down to pin his to the ground. He shuddered and twitched, feeling like she was sucking the last of his life out of him. Pleasure burned his skin and his eyes almost began to water. Then, she gave mercy, pulling her lips free and her tongue with them, a gasp leaving Darius' mouth as he was finally freed from the confines of her draining mouth. He panted as he clawed back breath, his cock meekly pulsing as the final timid spurts of seed emptied into her nethers, his cock spent for this round at least. He remained inside of her, the both of them still and resting, though she was no doubt ready and recovered well before he was. He shifted about in his cocoon, and then laid eyes on the xenomorph's visage, seeing what she had planned next.

"Well, miss~? I'm not going anywhere," he joked, knowing he was at her mercy for now, and not in a position to take the lead.

The alien smirked at him and then quickly pecked him on the lips, a far cry from the domineering lip locks she had prior subjected him to, leaving him to moan and shiver in the aftermath. She then giggled, and proceeded to sit up, rising off of his cock with a slick sound and letting his semen dribble out from her sex. She then let her tail brush against his erection as she walked off, leaving him confused and wondering what she was up to. She entered his bathroom, and after a few moments, she returned, her pussy looking wetter than before, with not a drop of his cum to be seen. Darius realised she'd cleaned herself out... but why?

Then she began precisely jabbing her tail's tip at the space between his arms and his body, breaking the cocoon around his arms until they were freed, the alien pulling the rest of it away with her hands. He was still bound to the floor, but now he had free motion of his arms... and he saw why, as the alien moved to straddle his face, planting her legs either side of his head and dropping her wet slit down upon his lips. She 'looked' down upon him, her tail moving to coil around his cock, gently pumping his erection as she sat upon his face, licking her lips.

Darius moaned softly, and then brought his hands to her hips, both grasping them and massaging them as he stuck his tongue upwards against her pussy, stroking her slit up and down with a curling motion. She crooned softly in response, and began to slowly rock her hips back and forth, rolling them to his mouth. He did his best to latch onto her clitoris, suckling upon the nub and gently rolling it between his teeth. A growling hiss left her lips in response, a sure sign of her delight. Was she planning on making him bring her to climax? She hadn't experienced her own orgasm before, and though it was stimulating, her tailjob was not vigorous enough to slowly drive him closer to orgasm.

So, he concluded she wanted her fair share now, and he was more than happy to provide, letting his tongue up in the drone's inky depths, the dark flesh of the alien creature contrasting with the bright lights of his quarters... she seemed so shiny, even from his current position. Her skin glistened in the light, and it gave her an enticing, seductive splendour that was hard to ignore for him... she truly was a beautiful, exotic creature. She smiled, and let her lanky, sharp fingertips rake through his hair softly, the alien teasing him gently with each touch of her hand.