Xenophilia - Finale - Darius

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned as her tail tightened around his cock, but she pumped no quicker than before, trying not to bring him to climax immediately... she wanted him to cum on her terms, and not with this motion. What she was doing with her tail was simply to keep him hard, stimulated, and of course, flustered. He groaned again, and attacked her clit with a sudden barrage from his tongue, swirling the muscle around the nub and suckling upon her vulva. Her juices were not sweet, compared to her other bodily fluids. They were almost identical to that of a human woman's, but that didn't dissuade him... it was the pleasured hisses and the twitches she made that drove him, and the feel of her quivering walls around his invading muscle.

He wondered if this was how the aliens felt, and if this was how the creatures saw sex with their partners... he couldn't deny that it felt nice, that her reactions were tantalising to him. He left her clit alone and teased it instead with his nose, suckling to her vulva more directly, and plunging his tongue into her depths and waggling it about from side to side, curling the tip of her tongue and tracing the various grooves and contours within her depths. She squeezed strongly, far stronger than any human could with only a tongue to stretch them out. He massaged her hips, before sliding her hands around to her rump, digging his fingers into her glutes and kneading her globes and prompting her to moan softly.

Then he had an idea; if his task was to make her cum, then what better way than to... add to the stimulation. One of his hands slid further across her glute, before slipping beneath her tail until his index fingertip teased at her sphincter. She twitched in response, then grinned at him deviously. He wasted no further time, gently stroking the ring of muscle and gauging her reactions. All were positive, the Drone gasping and hissing in delight. He didn't know why he was being so careful; teasing was one thing, but he feared upsetting her. But these aliens were incredibly difficult to upset, and in their eyes, anal sex wasn't a 'fetish' as it were. They loved it, but it was commonplace for them, and they were very good at taking hard loads.

He grinned against her vulva, and then pushed his finger against her sphincter, just briefly. Then, he pulled his hand away from her rear and awkwardly brought it to his face, pressing a pair of fingers down between his lips and her nether folds, getting the two digits nice and slick before he returned them to her anus... and now lubricated, he began to push them inside of her depths, feeling her walls contract around his fingers, flexing briefly, and then loosening to the right amount so that she wasn't loose at all, but wasn't so tight that he wasn't able to push deep. The amount of muscle control these aliens had was nothing short of incredible, and they used it to great effect... Darius had seen men reduced to a blubbering mess, panting and with faces slack with ecstasy thanks to their stimulation. And he'd been in the position himself.

He eventually got into a groove, pumping his fingers in and out of her anus, all the way from his tips, to the knuckles, plunging his digits into her depths repeatedly, stretching her a little where he could and doing his best to stimulate her. He was making some headway, as the alien's quivering had increased, and her crooning of pleasure was growing more erotic and twisted with growling delight. She began to gyrate her hips atop of him, such that he could feel her glutes rubbing and sliding across the lower parts of his face. He shook his head so he could wiggle his nose to her clit, further stimulating the xenomorph.

She leaked profusely into his mouth, and it was difficult for him to get breaths between the gulps of her fluids, but he managed, not wishing to disappoint his mate, even as her tail continued to stroke him without letting him go or letting him get any closer to orgasm... she would provide that for him later. More and more, he thrashed his tongue about in her depths, trying to find her enigmatic 'G-Spot'... for Xenomorphs, it almost seemed like that could've been their entire body. They didn't process pleasure like humans did. Similarly, but in a way that made him almost envious. He struggled meekly, if nothing else than to stir up her instincts, remembering a 'hunt' he participated in... they enjoyed the chance to be predators, pouncing their prey and 'devouring' them with lustful aggression.

But it was he who was doing the devouring right now, suckling the alien's depths and drawing all the fluids he could into his mouth... until, given warning by the light spasming of her walls, she suddenly shuddered, screeching out as orgasm wracked her form, clenching her legs around his head and pushing her hips down upon his face, splashing out juices into his mouth. He bucked himself, simply out of instinct, squirming around like thrashing prey caught in a trap. Her orgasm was prolonged, and he helped to draw it out, writhing his tongue about in her depths until she finally calmed down from her explosive finale. She went limp atop of him, her hands holding onto his head for leverage and support. From there, her pants subsided relatively quickly, the alien already recovered and raring to go. Darius knew what they were like, and they were rather good at taking pleasure and then recovering from it as if nothing had happened... though one would certainly feel the aftermath, their thighs and groin stained with their fluids.

The alien stood up, lifting away from Darius' mouth with a few droplets falling upon his lips. He smiled and grinned at the devious creature, licking his lips before she moved to bend over, and start tearing off the rest of his cocoon, freeing him. He wasn't sure if the dominant part of this encounter was over, but whatever the case, the cocoon part was. She smiled, and then led him to his bedroom, her tail still coiled tightly around his cock, an effective enough leash as any. He shivered as she brought him to her bed, and then wiggled a little when she placed him on the edge of his bed, legs over the side and facing her. The Xenomorph's tail uncoiled from around his cock, his member throbbing with need. And from there, she crouched, until her head was level with his member... and her lips were able to plant soft kisses to his shaft. He let out a pant, and watched as the alien gently licked and kissed his cock. Her hands grasped his thighs so she could spread his legs, providing her with better access to his manhood.

She grinned again, and began to apply long, luscious strokes of her muscle to his mast. He twitched and bucked, pants leaving his mouth as she slowly licked him, sometimes with long, broad strokes, and other times, with a flickering, constantly curling tip that made him shiver. Her technique often changed, ensuring he was never hit with the same sensation for too long, always shifting places, always altering method, giving old methods a new place to attack, and vice versa. He squirmed, watching his mate go slow or fast, or somewhere in between. One broad stroke found itself drawing up from his root to his tip, and he felt such a lick applied to every side of his cock until it was completely slick with her saliva. And then, she began to trace his veins and his other contours, and even the underside of his glans. His cock throbbed, but whenever she felt like she was going too fast, she cut back on her efforts, not wanting to make him cum too soon.

Darius simply didn't want this oral assault to stop. He reached out and caressed the smooth, elongated and semi-translucent chitinous dome that stretched from the front of her head all the way to the back of her elongated skull. She was odd from this angle, but still quite beautiful. He couldn't see her brain; beneath the dome was a jagged, rough-surfaced skull that seemed devoid of anything organic outside of it. It was surreal, but the feeling of her tongue and lips to his manhood was more than enough to make him cast aside the feelings of unease looking at the top of her head gave him... not that he had many these days, after spending so much time with them. He appreciated every aspect of them, and had no misgivings about their appearance or demeanour... they were more complicated than simple sex-crazed nymphos.

Not that it was the case right now, with this alien polishing his cock with her slippery tongue and slick lips. She slurped and groaned around his shaft, her growls of delight sending tantalising vibrations throughout his cock, causing him to shudder as her lips and tongue thrummed to his flesh. His tip swelled firmly, and some precum beaded on the tip. The alien brought her attention to his glans, and let her tongue swirl over the tip, lapping up the tasty treat. She licked and lapped, and then she dropped down to his root, twisting her head to one side and slipping his cock between her now vertical lips, and slowly she slid her oral folds up to his tip and back down again.

She repeated this a few times, to different sides of his cock, before she dropped down to his root once more... and let her lips clasp around his testicles, the alien suckling upon his scrotum and tugging on his sack, her tongue juggling the orbs within and teasing him wherever possible. She murmured in delight, like his entire set of genitals was a delicious treat for her to suckle upon. It was probably sweet to her, and he didn't care if it wasn't; because she clearly didn't care if it wasn't delicious either. She shifted about and changed the side she suckled his balls from, twisting her head a little and flickering her tongue against his sack. He tilted his head back, and held onto hers with both hands, fingers slipping down the sides to caress the odd chitin-like skin that covered the sides of her head behind her soft, feminine cheeks.

It was odd to say the least, but she crooned in response, and anything that seemed to make her happy was more than a good thing in Darius' books. He continued to caress her as she feasted upon his testicles, before the alien slipped her lips up to tease his shaft once more, drawing her tongue slowly from root tip, and then back down to suckle upon his testicles... only this time, her tongue slithered forth from past her tightly sealed lips, coiling up his erection like a tentacle, the tip winding its way to his glans... before it began to twist about in a circular manner, as well as contract and expand, pumping his cock and stroking him in the most tantalising manner. He shifted about as he felt her tongue tease the underside of his corona, so very sensitive and vulnerable. He felt like he would cum from this alone, but her stroking wasn't fast or vigorous enough for that to be the case... no doubt, she wanted to finish him off deep inside her mouth.

He knew how they operated, how they preferred things; they often liked their male partners releasing their loads deep inside their bodies. The very act and feel of something ejaculating into any of their orifices was practically orgasmic. In some cases, it was almost paralytic for them. He once heard one of his colleagues remark that, 'they treat their cocks like stingers and their cum like venom' from his observations of how they behaved and 'fought' each other down in their hive. Which is odd considering they possessed stingers themselves in the tips of their tail. He put aside those thoughts to enjoy the pleasure the alien was enacting upon his cock, slowly stroking his length with her coiled tongue from root to tip, expanding and contracting her tongue repeatedly until she finally unwound her muscle from his cock, releasing his now sopping testicles, and bringing her lips to his tip.

From there, she slid her oral folds over his glans, slowly suckling on the tip or bobbing her lips up and down his glans, whatever her whim was from one second to the next. And then, she slowly pushed down, her tongue coiling about his cock yet again the deeper she dropped until her lips pressed to his groin. And from there, she started to bob, stroking his cock with her tongue whilst her lips slid over her muscle and the gaps between its coils, the sensation of her lips gliding over his flesh more delightful than he was ready to admit. He always thought he'd get used to their techniques... he never did. She bobbed her lips up and down his shaft, tongue stroking him endlessly and squeezing out his precum. She twisted her lips from left to right in a circular reciprocating motion, twisting up and down his mast before angling his cock to push into the wet flesh of her inner cheek, bulging out her outer cheek most obscenely.

She took his cock at all manner of angles, whilst her tongue sometimes slithered further to coil around his testicles. He panted lustfully, his hands going to the edge of the bed for support... and then, he felt her inner maw suddenly clasp around his glans, and slowly start to swallow his girth. This was it. This was the technique that would finish him. He'd felt it before, and there was absolutely nothing he could do to resist once her inner mouth and head started to move in careful synchronisation; her lips, pressing to his crotch, prompted her inner maw to pull back, her lips following suite half a second or so later, until only his glans remained trapped inside both her inner mouth and her lips... then her lips moved first, her secondary maw following after, squeezing tightly and making her tongue coil and uncoil constantly from around his cock as it was retracted back into the secondary mouth and unwound, making it feel like her tongue never left his cock.

He shuddered and squirmed as he felt the pressure within his loins begin to build. Darius was close, and the alien knew it, constantly wrapping her tongue around his cock whenever she could and giving his mast a short, firm stroke before it was pulled back into her inner maw. Sometimes, she stopped her head, her lips wrapped around his root whilst her inner mouth pumped up and down relentlessly. Precum oozed into the creature's throat, before she returned to her previous action.

He suddenly bucked upwards with a loud cry, moaning in ecstasy as her voracious fellatio brought him over the edge. He slammed his crotch into her face, and her hands moved to wrap around his hips, holding him tightly as she started drinking his seed like his spasming cock was a straw, pumping his thick loads into her mouth, the xenomorph greedily gulping his essence down. His knuckles almost turned white with how tightly he gripped the edge of the bed, the alien feeling like a leach, sapping him of every last drop of sperm. He began to shiver as the ejaculation continued, until he finally stopped, a few final dregs dribbling into her mouth and onto her waiting tongue as he fell backwards onto the bed, groaning in bliss.

The alien's efforts slowed down, but the torture was not over yet. She suckled a little bit longer, bobbing her head softly from root to tip before releasing his mast, slowly and softly licking it as she cleaned his cock of every bit of residual cum that stained it. Eventually, she finished her task, leaving his manhood a glistening spire that caught the glow of his bedroom's ceiling light. She 'eyed' it with a hungry expression, but then she 'looked' at him and smiled warmly. This time, she moved to rotate Darius until he was lying on his bed properly... and she straddled his hips, sliding his cock up between her glutes, tightly clenched to give a nice grip. He sighed out and laid on the bed, letting her do as she pleased, but this time, he found her grasping his wrists... and bringing them to her hips.

He blinked at first, and then smiled, taking a firmer grip on her hips as he started to move his hips up and down, guiding her up and down as well. She may have been on top, but she was giving him some control now... and he took the opportunity, grinding his cock between her tightly clenching glutes, the saliva from her previous fellatio giving him all the lubrication he needed to pump his cock against her ass cheeks smoothly. It made him moan, but he knew he couldn't be satisfied with just her rump... Darius wanted that extra treat, aligning his cock with her anus, the tip pressing enticingly to her sphincter. The alien hissed softly, and gyrated her hips so her entrance rubbed teasingly to his glans. It made him grunt, and then chuckle as he caressed her stomach and her outer thighs.

"You're a little minx, aren't you?" he remarked, prompting her to giggle and growl playfully in response. But, he had a bit more control this time, and once he was satisfied he'd teased her enough as well... he began tugging down on her hips, and pushing up his cock against her ass. She didn't resist, and soon, he was sliding into her rear with only her spittle for lubrication... of course, xenomorph saliva was slightly oily, and she'd left quite a profuse amount on his cock. Plus, their asses were self-lubricating as well... no need for preparation.

She sunk down upon his mast, the alien growling and groaning in pleasure as his cock stuffed her passage, her walls tightly clenching the shaft in her depths. Darius moaned in response, his face flushed redder than ever. Her rear then came to rest upon his crotch, and the both sighed out in response, as if feeling relief for something... but there was only a moment of inactivity, before Darius began pumping his alien lover up and down his shaft, the alien rocking her hips and lifting her legs to assist him. She was squeezing tightly, though, and it made it difficult; they could practically trap a man in their ass. Darius surged through the difficulty, bucking his hips to meet her downwards motions, his hands gripping her hips tightly and picking up speed.

He continuously sighed out thanks to the pleasure he was feeling, the lubrication of his cock making it easier to slide in and out of her depths. He soon had her rump slapping down upon his crotch, ringing out throughout the room and filling his ears with a most alluring sound. He panted, lifting his torso up, using her hips for leverage, watching her pussy leak profusely onto his groin, and seeing his cock appear and promptly disappear over and over again into her voracious ass, swallowing him repeatedly and crushing his manhood between her tight-squeezing walls. He almost felt a suction from the way she seemed to clench and loosen her muscles around his shaft, but he couldn't be certain. It wasn't like what she could do with her pussy at least.

He was oozing precum all the same, further lubricating her innards with his profuse leakages, his cock capable of releasing much more than normal, a mutation of sorts along with a few other... 'beneficial' tweaks his body had received since meeting these aliens. Including a slightly thicker cock, and more noticeable sexual stamina. He wouldn't say no to any of these things. The alien then reached down to snake a hand around behind his head, the other sliding around behind his shoulders, pulling him up closer until he was able to feel her erect nipples grazing along his lips. The Drone pressed her teat to Darius' lips insistently, and he soon understood her request, opening up his mouth and clasping it around the cap of her breast, tongue assaulting her nipple with lustful desire. Immediately, he was rewarded with a flow of milk that was already quite thick. He gulped down her creamy nectar with ravenous hunger, the sound of his drinking quite audible. She had a lot to give, and he wasn't going to miss out on any of it.

He continued to thrust into her ass as best he could, but it wasn't easy to keep this up, not with the distraction of her breast milk taking away his focus. He twisted his lips against her teat, and circled his tongue to her areola, tugging on her mound and drawing more of her delicious milk from her depths. His cock seemingly grew harder than before, and he was more than happy to pick up the pace as best he could. She shuddered atop of him, seemingly close to an orgasm, more fluids leaking profusely from her pussy. He knew she would cum when he did, but he wanted her to 'endure' for her climax as he often did... so he held out as long as possible, driving her hips up and down and coaxing her to gyrate them in a circular fashion, twisting his penis about and adding to the stimulation... an odd choice when he was trying to endure, but where was the fun in that if it meant reducing the stimulation?