Xenophilia - Finale - Darius

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lasted long enough for him to release the first breast and latch onto the second, gulping down the milk that flowed forth into his mouth. His arms slid further up her body, until they were wrapped around her chitinous back. He explored her odd contours, the rigid plates that formed her still quite flexible carapace in places, along with the odd protrusions that hinged on her back, flanking her spine and just beneath her shoulders. He traced the unique textures she had, the bumps and the grooves and the hard edges. It wasn't her soft parts, to be sure, but he found he was equally enthralled by the alien side of her... it may not have had its erotic quality, but just feeling and exploring her body in this sort of intimacy was erotic all its own.

Of course, he couldn't keep this up for long, the pressure building in his loins once more. His balls throbbed and tugged upwards towards his body, a sign of his approaching orgasm. Fortunately, she was getting close as well, judging from the way she was starting to shake and twitch. He increased the effort, beginning to thrust more aggressively into her anus until he couldn't hold out any longer... and nor could she. The two of them let their cries of ecstasy mingle as Darius thrust hard into his mate's anus, pumping thick, hot seed into her passage, whilst she squeezed down hard and shuddered, gripping him tightly and forcing his face into her cleavage, her breasts practically wrapping around his head as juices splashed over his crotch, staining his skin with her erotic discharge. His balls throbbed with each spurt of seed he emptied into her ass, but began to calm down eventually. The two of them remained locked in embrace, panting once their mutual orgasms came to a close, though as usual, the xenomorph recovered first, grinning at him and pulling him free of her cleavage, tilting his head upwards with a soft touch, smiling and licking his lips.

"Mmph... had fun~?" Darius asked. She nodded slowly, and then hugged him close once more, the two staying like that until Darius had recovered. The man had a boost of energy thanks to her breastmilk, a rather invigorating substance. So, the alien pulled off of him, causing him to wince from the feeling of his cock being tugged by her retreating walls. It popped free, with some semen dribbling out onto his shaft before she cut off the flow with an impressive clench. He could've only imagined how much that might've hurt if she exercised that much strength whilst he was inside her... but they only inflicted the kind of pain people were into. She smiled at him, and then she laid herself down upon her back, her tail sweeping him off the bed and onto his feet.

He almost yelped at the sudden, rather unceremonious dumping, but when he saw her lying there, legs wide and her fingers spreading her pussy folds... he couldn't complain. Vigour surged through his cock as the alien invited him into her embrace, one hand beckoning to him seductively. He wasted no further time, crawling between her legs, the alien bringing her hands away from her pussy as she had no further need to entice him. She let her arms drape loosely over his back once he slid up her body, Darius purposely pressing his torso to her own so he could feel that smooth skin caressing his, his chest coming to rest upon her bosom and his cock prodding against her entrance, soaked with her arousal.

"Fuck... you've got me hooked..." he said, and she simply giggled, raking a hand through his hair before she pulled him into a soft, loving kiss. Their tongues mingled in each other's mouths, but it wasn't an aggressive assault as before. Sometimes, they enjoyed the simpler things. He tasted nothing of himself from her previous fellatio... she'd probably been cleaning her mouth of everything since, a consideration he was glad she had. But he wished to waste no more time, and nor did she, the alien breaking the kiss and loosely wrapping her legs around his waist, loosely tugging on his hips to encourage him into action.

He obliged, and after grinding and rubbing his cock to her slit, sliding his length along her gash until it was soaked, he aligned his length with her entrance... and slowly pushed inside, Darius groaning from the feeling of those textured, tightly squeezing walls once more embracing and ensnaring his malehood. They were bred to breed, to milk men dry and extract their essence with almost unfathomable efficiency... but they weren't cold and heartless breeding machines. They may have lacked warm bodies, but they were vigorous and passionate, loving and devoted, dominating and submissive, sex with them was something wondrous... Darius felt like he was falling in love with them all over again each time he had sex with them.

He blushed at the somewhat corny internal admission, but he returned his focus to his mate, and began to roll his hips, plunging his penis in and out of her snatch slowly, until only his tip remained inside and until his hips had meshed with her own. He panted as he remained at this steady pace, simply feeling her touch and the impossible tightness that squeezed his cock, the textures of her walls stimulating him gently, hitting his every nerve. He panted, and began to pick up speed, until his hips were softly slapping against the alien's pussy, the creature hissing softly and letting her tongue curl in the air near his face. His warmth had heated up her body, and every aspect of her twitched and reacted with liveliness that so thoroughly enticed him.

Darius let his hands play across the sides of the alien's elongated head, tracing the textures of the conduit-like grooves that flowed over her neck and into her head, the smooth dome atop of her skull, until his fingers came to tease over her soft lips... the alien slipping them inside and suckling on his digits, weaving her tongue between them briefly before he pulled them free... all so he could bring his lips to hers in another intimate kiss. Her tongue was a bit more aggressive this time around, coiling around his like a snake constricting its prey... but after a few dominant strokes, she released his muscle so they could wrestle together, tasting one another and teasing each other softly. Sometimes, she broke the kiss, all to suckle on his tongue, sliding her lips up and down his outstretched muscle before pulling him into another deep kiss.

He was getting faster now, and the grip around his waist from her legs grew tighter, the alien slowly locking him into her embrace, her tail flicking about behind them both. The wet slapping resonating throughout the bedroom grew louder and more frequent, whilst the alien's growls emanated into his mouth. He was throbbing, and she was twitching, but neither wanted to cum just yet, their hands exploring each other's upper bodies, Darius tracing her unique contours, the alien outlining his spine and shoulder bones with soft, fleeting touches with the razor-sharp tips of her lanky digits. She could've easily cut into his flesh, but all she did was apply an almost ticklish pressure... until the arousal got the better of her and she started to grip onto him tightly, slightly digging her fingers in and causing his back to bleed from several shallow cuts... but he didn't mind.

He himself tightened his grip on her, wrapping his arms around her back as he pushed himself deeper into the kiss, one of her hands sliding up his neck to grasp the back of his head, keeping him firmly locked to her lips. He was slamming against her now, the powerful smacks of their colliding hips echoing throughout the room, but he found his range of motion soon being restricted as the xenomorph slowly closed her legs together tight, further tightening the 'noose' around his waist until he was left with short, sharp and rapid thrusts, the alien's pussy quivering around his cock and further enhancing the stimulation... until, without warning, the two of them came, the alien tightening her legs as much as possible and fully drawing Darius into her sex.

He shuddered atop of the spasming alien as juices splashed against his groin, his cock flooded in and his body twitching unnaturally, like a prey animal caught in a predator's grasp and delivered a killing dose of venom, her tight embrace leaving him to twitch and hump into the alien's milking pussy with short, sharp humps. She screeched into his mouth, causing his skull to reverberate, but he barely noticed. He simply moaned into hers and felt his tongue's tip tease across the mandibles of her inner mouth, similarly open in ecstasy. Eventually, the two calmed down together, the alien loosening her grip and Darius going limp atop of her.

They stayed like that for a while, the two of them kissing softly after they had recovered a little, enjoying the intimacy a little while longer, before they went still, simply basking in one another's company, Darius resting his head in the crook of her neck. She crooned softly and licked her lips as she caressed his head, and slowly unwrapped her legs from around his waist. He pulled free, semen dripping onto the bed. He'd have to get that cleaned, but it wasn't a major issue... he was happy with the mess as long as it was from such passion.

Eventually, however, the alien seemed to think they needed to unwind from each other, as she pushed him off gently, Darius rolling into a seated position and looking at the alien as she stretched, glistening seductively in the light. She hissed out, and then turned to face him, breasts stained with her milk, and as perfect as ever. He couldn't help but ogle.

"You're beautiful," he said. She smiled, and leaned down to kiss him softly, before she motioned to the door, making apologetic gestures, effectively saying she had to leave.

"No hard feelings... I gotta go get some food anyways. Milk or not, I'm starving," he assured.

She smiled, and with one final kiss, she made her way out of the room. Darius smiled as he watched her ass sway as she left, and then laid back on the bed, hearing the door open, folding his arms beneath his head.

"Now this is the fucking life," he remarked.

A little while later, Darius dressed himself, after cleaning himself up a little, and stretched as he exited his quarters, tokens in his pockets for the Colony's food stocks. He yawned, his little lovemaking session with his alien friend wearing him out, even if he did have a good serving of her milk. However, as he began to leave, he noticed the door to the quarters next to his was open. Curious, he wandered over, knocking quietly to see if anyone was home; it was odd to see these doors open.

His only response was a barely audible 'sshhh'. His curiosity even more piqued, he quietly ventured inside, noticing the bench near the kitchenette was strewn with various papers and booklets about babies. He followed his instinct, going to the open door that led to the bedroom... and saw the xenomorph he had just had sex with, cradling a swaddled baby. She emanated soft, soothing crooning sounds that he'd not heard before, and she rocked the baby back and forth in her arms.

Darius was taken aback, but he couldn't stifle the enormous smile that spread across his lips; there was no lust on her face. No mischievous grin, no teasing smirk, no enticing lip lick. There was only this warm, loving, maternal smile. He spied the baby's cheeks, and noticed dried tears; it'd been crying at some point... and here came this unusual, admittedly intimidating alien... and there was a gentleness that it never exercised with most other people it met. There was only love for this baby, a desire to comfort, nurture and protect. And it made Darius smile.

This was all the proof he needed to have hope for the future with these wonderful beings.

* * * * *

And so ends the Xenophilia Series. I hope you enjoyed reading through them and gave you many erotic visuals. From this point onward, my submissions will likely be fewer and further between, but I shall continue to write smut on the weekends, so do look forward to that, and thank you for reading Xenophilia.