Xenophilia - Finale - Grant

Story Info
A planetary colony is overrun by horny xenomorphs.
9.1k words
4.9
5.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part of a project to touch up and publish an older series of works I had done in the past, placing them on Literotica. There are quite a few parts, so they will seem repetitive as more are updated, and since they are not being completely revised, they will show their age. There will also be some questionable content, and due to said age, may not be presented in the most palatable manner, as much as I may have believed I did those years ago. Please keep this in mind.

* * * * *

The sound of rushing water filled his ears, sitting on a small, eroded, smooth rock away from the bank of the subterranean river. He watched as the brightly coloured, blue-green liquid churned, not quite rapids, but not calm and smooth either, a reasonable current that would give any swimmer a reason to be concerned... of course, that was assuming it was normal water. It steamed into the open air, visible thanks to the numerous luminescent rocks and crystals exposed to the void of the cavern, and the few floodlights that had been setup for the benefit of those few humans that came down here. The water was toxic, caustic and quite hot. Not to extreme degrees; it wasn't instant death should one fall in, but they would be within a few minutes, and even a short spell could lead to problems down the road. There was H20 in there, and it was possible to purify it, distil it. There were plans for that to further feed the colony.

But right now, it was not usable by humans. Unsafe. And the creatures that did live in it were similarly toxic, unsafe for consumption. Fish that looked gnarly and savage, almost like Salmon mixed with Anglerfish. But... he saw a splash of water as a dark shape burst from the river, and saw a xenomorph crawl onto the bank, steaming, with a fish flopping in their jaws, bleeding to death from the creature's sharp teeth. For them, it was hardly a bother, able to drink the water and not fear the toxicity or the caustic nature.

And the fish... that was what they had sustained themselves on before they hit the colony in force, making sure they weren't taking from the food stocks, reserving those for humans. In that way... they were very considerate. The Marine looked around, and observed several other aliens, perched on the bank of the river, their tails poised over their shoulders. Every now and then, he watched as their appendages struck with blinding velocity, drawing back a fish that flailed on the blade of the alien's tails, impaled clean through with such precision, the flailing of the fish was only from lingering nerve impulses; the fish was already dead.

It made him shiver, a reminder of how much precision they had employed when they 'attacked' the colony; they could've impaled humans with ease, Grant not even certain Marine Armour being capable of stopping the strike. But all they did was shallow pricks, injecting a safe sedative into their victims, to make it easier to cart them off. And now, he was watching them feed themselves, biting down into the fish they had caught and eating them raw, killing any of their catch that wasn't already dead with swift decapitations, blows to the head or what have you, whatever was quick and humane.

He wasn't entirely sure why he was down here, and how he managed to do so without ending up raped by a horny xenomorph; any human that ventured down here was considered 'fair game', unless of course there were good reasons to be down there other than the hope of being preyed upon. And right now, none of these aliens were giving him much trouble either... no doubt, they were focused on eating. Not to mention they weren't safe to be near after a dip in the river, the fumes dangerous in their own right.

Fortunately, where he was, the fumes were weak to non-existent, though he dared not get any closer than he was; it smelled oddly of bleach and vinegar, so even if it took a while for the fumes to have any danger, the smell was unpleasant as it was. As for why he was here... perhaps he was just curious and bored; he had no shift he was supposed to be on, and no duties for a while, effectively on 'R&R' for a few hours. So, he went exploring, and came to this place. Even with the smell, however, it was oddly relaxing, listening to the rushing water and watching the xenomorphs hunt for their dinner.

Still, he was joined by one of the xenomorphs, the alien plopping her rump down beside him. She had come from behind, and seemed to have come from the Hive, rather than returning from a hunting venture. She smiled at him, and he returned the gesture.

"Hello to you too," he remarked, and she chuckled teasingly; they were always such flirts, never missing an opportunity to tease or play with humans, even if it didn't lead to a sexual encounter... they just revelled in it. Fortunately, they also knew when to hold back. They understood humans enjoyed the finer or simpler things in life, and so did they, to an extent. She shuffled behind him, and pulled him into her lap, resting his head against her breasts, growling softly and rubbing his stomach, her other hand wrapped around his chest. He chuckled too, and gently squeezed the hand to his torso.

"Yeah, nice to see you too," he said. He didn't know this alien. It was rare that he met one he did, their kind far too active to settle down with a single partner.

That being said, it wasn't 'use and discard' for them... rather, everyone was a partner, everyone was part of one giant, incestuous family. He didn't particularly mind it either, enjoying the company from the different xenomorphs he met; though they were all very similar in appearance and behaviour, their personalities did differ slightly. Perhaps not to the same extent as humans, but they were all individuals; some were coy and playfully shy, others were submissive, whilst some were quite dominant, and not in the bestial way; they preferred to seduce or charm their partners into submission, and often behaved like dominatrixes, and used techniques like them too; he'd already been at the 'mercy' of one such xenomorph, and he felt like he was going to go crazy before his first orgasm, she teased and edged him that much. Of course, this one seemed to want to just cuddle him for now, sighing out contentedly.

The two of them watched the happenings in the cavern... or at least, for her, whatever approximated 'watching' seeing as she had no eyes. As for him, he soon found the unpleasant smell of the river being replaced by the sweet aroma of his current companion. They always did smell so nice, it was hard not to get aroused in their presence... their constant nudity and salacious behaviour had a part in that too. He honestly expected to have gotten bored of them by now, but he hadn't.

They were aware of what happened when you bombarded humans constantly with one things, so they were strategic; they always flirted playfully, yes, but they were often subtle about it... well, as subtle as they could be in that regard, and they left humans alone when they were busy, either with work or an activity of their own desires. In that, it made it easier to live alongside the xenomorphs, given how much they seemed to respect a person's 'alone time'... that being said, it didn't stop them dragging humans into side rooms in the colony if neither of them had something to do, but being 'pounced' was definitely a thing that was more likely down in the Hive.

He looked up at his companion, and smiled.

"So... I suppose looking at the fish isn't the reason you came to me, is it?" he asked knowingly. She looked down at him, and gave him a devious smirk, licking her lips... the hand to his stomach slowly slipping down, sliding beneath his pants and underwear, before engulfing his semi-erect genitals in her hand. She didn't stroke his cock at first, instead simply squeezing his junk softly in her hand, fondling his balls and clenching her hand teasingly around his nethers. He twitched and grunted, knowing that he was in no position to fight this creature, not with where he was, in her lap.

That being said... he was not objecting to the treatment either, even if there were others to watch on; as much as they liked stealthy sex, catching people off-guard and generally hunting for intercourse, they also had a thing for public displays, openly showing off how lustful they were, especially among their own kind. It was almost like a competition to them. And Grant couldn't fault them for some 'healthy competition'. Still, more sighs left his lips as he was toyed with, the alien leaning her head down to unfurl her tongue against the side of his face, gently lapping at his cheeks with her slimy muscle.

It was lascivious, but gentle, affectionate. Her dominance was a more caring one, Grant melting into her embrace as his cock stood at full attention, peeking out through the top of his pants, the alien now slowly stroking his member with her hand, sometimes rubbing the glans with her thumb. His tip twitched in response, and he clenched his eyes shut. As much of a dutiful soldier as he was, Grant simply lost himself in the care of these creatures, whether they were affectionate or dominant, or both... or when they presented themselves to him for a pleasurable time.

That too was something he enjoyed. But for now, it seemed he would have to endure the pleasurable attentions of his currently commanding partner, despite her gentleness.

"Mmmph... a little bit more on the tip," he suggested, not one to deny or resist his partners... unless, of course, they wanted him to. That was another thing the aliens enjoyed; hunting down humans to rape them... nowadays, a simple game, roleplay, but one that really excited the xenomorphs, once more able to 'hunt' for their pleasure.

Perhaps, in a way, it was all 'hunting' to them, and he'd just fallen into a clever trap... or maybe she was just horny and she likes easing her partners into a lustful encounter. She obliged his request, rubbing the top half of his cock instead of the entirety of it, slipping her hand firmly up and down his glans, causing him to twitch even more vigorously than before, bucking his hips into her tantalising hand.

"Nnf... fuck, that's good," he remarked, and she hissed in delight, enjoying giving him pleasure as much as she liked receiving it. Another thing he really liked about these aliens, how the pleasure they gave seemed to arouse and stimulate them considerably; even things that shouldn't have pleasured them physically brought them intense delight, even simple handjobs... evident by her luscious hissing.

She was stroking faster and faster now, this time stroking his entire cock without neglecting his glans, twisting her hand from side to side, lubricated for the rougher treatment thanks to his beading precum. He heard the smack of his combat boots on the ground as his legs twitched, groaning harder than before. He could feel himself nearing his limit already, the vigorous pumping of his cock intense and delightful.

Sure enough, the stimulation was too much -- even a simple handjob -- and he began bucking upwards into the alien's hand, a fountain of white spurting briefly from his cock, cascading down onto the ground in front of them both, some of it landing on the top of her hand. He groaned in her embrace, before the hand to his chest slipped up to grasp at his chin, the xenomorph twisting his head up and to the side whilst she leaned over and tilted her own head, all so she could engage in a deep kiss. She opted not to plunge it down his throat, not this time; perhaps she was saving that for another moment. Either way, her insanely long tongue nevertheless coiled around his own, teasing and stroking his muscle and coating it in the sweet flavour of her saliva. He murmured into the kiss before she broke it, hissing contentedly. She kept a hold of his cock, letting him rest himself before she no doubt intended to continue. He murmured happily to himself, before looking up at the alien, feeling the hand to his chin slide down to caress his toned chest.

"So... what now, hot stuff?" he teased. She gave him a playful, amused grin, before he felt her beginning to shift and change her position, moving out from behind him, so that he was no longer sitting in her lap. From there, he watched as she manoeuvred in front of him, giving him a seductive 'dance' of sorts, gyrating her hips and torso hypnotically, whilst bringing the hand that had stained fingers to her mouth... plunging them between her lips and pumping them back and forth, suckling on them lewdly, her serpentine tongue coiling and weaving between the digits and lapping up the semen that stained them, growling gutturally but seductively.

The display easily aroused him, his cock throbbing for more attention... and it got it, the alien moving to crouch down in front of him, one hand grasping his cock, the other moving to gently squeeze his balls. She wasn't likely going to bring him over the edge with another handjob... no, she probably had something else planned. He watched eagerly, as she leaned in close, and slowly, firmly ran her tongue up his mast, from root to tip, pressing the flat of her inky muscle to his girth.

He shivered again, and continued to do so with each slow stroke she made to his cock, fondling his balls, whilst sometimes starting the strokes of her licks against his jewels, gently kissing the orbs before drawing her muscle to the tip, the alien circling his glans with the tip of her tongue a few times... before deciding to simply wrap her thumb and index finger around the base of his scrotum, so that she could lick his testicles freely, sometimes leaning in to kiss and suckle against his balls, at other times opting to wiggle the tip to one of the jewels. She growled softly, and he groaned and sighed out, feeling her press the flat of her tongue to his sack and circle it about, sloppily coating it in a layer of her saliva. It was a luxurious feeling, especially since she gently pumped his cock with her free hand, making sure no part of his member was without stimulation. They didn't 'waste' anything, so to speak.

Grant felt her suckle one of his testicles into her mouth, gently 'chewing' on it like she was enjoying a hard candy, sucking and smooching audibly, juggling his orb about in her mouth with her constantly lapping tongue. She switched between the two, or sometimes drew both of them into her oral cavity. It wasn't enough to make him cum, but this kind of attention certainly aroused and excited him to a particular degree. He was more than happy to endure it for ages. But, the alien wasn't going to keep up the same technique forever; they liked to try different things, as the Marine long ago learned. And as he was reminded now, by the alien letting her hand release his cock and twisting her head to one side, his balls still firmly held within her mouth... all to let her tongue slither forth from her lips, coiling up his mast like a snake around a trunk, slippery and slimy, squeezing tightly.

The tip wrapped around his glans firmly, pushing against his sensitive cockhead. He winced, clenching his eyes shut at this sensation; never could he have experienced something like this until he came to this place and met these aliens. And they were fond of their 'tonguejobs', using their slimy muscles to tantalise their partners in a myriad of ways simply not possible to humans... that was one of their biggest advantages in swaying the minds of humans; the things they could do, the pleasures they could bring, more than a few of them just weren't possible to experience from other humans or machines... and these aliens happily provided.

She began to pump her coiled tongue up and down his cock, contracting her muscle and 'compressing' her spiralled tongue like a spring, all without easing the pressure on his shaft, squeezing as tightly as ever, before slipping her muscle back up once more, stroking his manhood and making him shiver at this ever-unique sensation. It was one of their specialties, one of their own techniques they loved to use on humans. Even women weren't immune to their tongues, having seen a human woman practically seizing as her pussy was 'devoured' by one of these aliens, their tongues able to reach anywhere they damn well pleased, stirring up their insides and attacking their most sensitive spots relentlessly.

He remembered what this woman had said to him, how it was like a tentacle in their pussy. A similar thing was true now, feeling like a tentacle was wrapped around his cock and stroking him thoroughly, whilst his balls were continuously suckled, the alien loudly slurping on his jewels. Every time the tip of her tongue reached his glans, she stroked and tasted it vigorously, growling softly and sending tantalising vibrations thrumming into his mast, coursing through her lips and tongue. It made him moan vigorously, whilst his free hands moved to gently caress her smooth, dome-like skull.

She was odd to the touch, but she practically purred in response; their chitin wasn't numb to touch, and they enjoyed being caressed by their lovers. Given what she was doing for him right now, it was only fair he gave some back himself... especially when he moved to kick off one of his boots with his other foot, peeling the sock off with it. It wasn't easy, pulling out some of his hairs in the process, but eventually, his foot was exposed... and with some awkward manoeuvring, he managed to tease her slit with his big toe. She shivered in response, a luxurious growling emanating from her throat. He laughed to himself, and started to rub his toe up and down her pussy with a bit more vigour, making sure to nudge her clitoris each time.

It was awkward, but the payoff was worth it, to hear her growl in delight and shiver in stimulation, even if his touch was somewhat crude. To see her enjoy it was all he needed to keep trying, even as he bumped his knee into her body. Fortunately, they were tough as titanium nails, and the odd discomfort from their partners hardly seemed to bother them... if it even registered as discomfort if it was that mild. They certainly liked comfortable positions, but it was their partner's comfort that came first.

He continued to rub her slit with his toe, watching her shiver and growl with each touch and caress he made. All whilst she sloppily suckled upon his balls and her tongue rather slickly pumped up and down his cock, starting to twist and spiral from side to side at the same time, causing his hips to twitch involuntarily. She was creating an intense vortex of tightly squeezing flesh, and it was enough to really get his arousal reaching new heights. He remembered the first oral he'd had with one of these aliens, effectively seduced by the xenomorph. He had the dominant position, however, face-fucking her in a standing position.

And even then, that alien was coiling her tongue tightly around his cock, trying desperately to milk it. Even when they were submitting, they were constantly toeing the line between submission, and dominance, never staying idle when there was a way they could pleasure their partner. It made them rather exciting to have sex with, especially when some might submit to someone initially, and then suddenly turn the tables halfway through, like it was all just a clever, salacious trap.

But this was no trap. She was gentle, but took the initiative, and was making him moan in pleasure with each little slurp against his balls and stroke of his cock. His dick began to throb, a sign that he was nearing his second orgasm. His balls twitched, pulling close to his body, or as well as they could whilst being imprisoned in the alien's lubricious mouth, now slimy with her sweet-scented saliva. She suckled audibly, and gently tugged on his sack whilst fondling and juggling his testicles with the base of her tongue and the mandibles of her inner mouth, ever careful not to harm her partner. His hands continued to traipse across her head, tracing the little details that comprised the unique texture on the sides of her skull, behind her face, and along her neck. She was mostly smooth, but here and there, it looked like she was adorned with pipes and conduits.