Xenophilia - Finale - Grant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But no matter where he touched, the alien seemed to hiss in delight at the sensation. They liked being touched, petted, caressed... indeed, they were very physical beings, always wanting to wrap their hands around one another and their partners. But he put those thoughts aside, concentrating on what was happening to him... or rather, losing the concentration to continue contemplating those thoughts thanks to the intense and unique pleasure of her relentlessly coiling tongue. His balls were surely soaked by now, drenched in the delightful saliva of her mouth. And they twitched, constantly, drawing ever closer to an ejaculation. It wasn't far off, the moment when he would be releasing his seed. And she didn't seem intent on taking him into her throat either, appearing more and more likely that she intended to milk him with her tongue in this manner.

And indeed, she started pumping her tongue faster around his cock, causing him to orgasm intensely. It wasn't long before he was shuddering and spasming, bucking into the delightful, fleshy coiled tunnel of her tongue, spraying semen into the air, which cascaded down onto her skull, coating the semi-translucent dome that swept across its top. Before long, he had spent his entire load, panting as the sensations eased, the last thing the alien did being tightly wrapping his cock in her tongue at the base, and sliding her coiled muscle off his tip, drawing any residue or semen that clung to his cock off onto her tongue in the process. Once this quick 'clean' was over, she released his balls, and pleasantly uncoiled her tongue from his shaft.

The final touches of pleasure made him twitch intensely, recovering from his orgasm, and watching with rapt attention as the xenomorph began trailing her hand down her skull, gathering what semen he'd sprayed onto her head into her palm, bringing her hand to her lips and lapping up the seed she had collected, repeating the procedure several times and each in a slightly different, equally erotic and tantalising manner until she was clean, standing up from her position, placing her hands on her hips and giving him a rather 'sassy' posture and 'look', licking her lips and grinning at him. He felt his toe leave her pussy as she did, the digit now coated in a shimmering layer of her fluids.

He returned the smile, chuckling.

"Oh? And what are you trying to tell me?" he asked, shifting in his position, before watching the alien lean in close to blow him a kiss, before the devious creature turned around and presented her rear to him, reaching around behind her with her hands and smacking them down onto her glutes with a loud, wet clap, squeezing her cheeks and kneading them, all as he felt her tail coil around his neck and head, drawing him closer. She was gyrating her hips in an erotic, alluring dance, and he could smell the enticing aroma given off by her arousal, the fluids of her pussy possessing a much sweeter scent than they tasted. It was clear what she wanted him to do, spreading her cheeks to reveal her anus to him, twitching with need. She hissed in desire, pushing her rear towards him, until he found himself immersed in her glutes, his mouth to her rear.

He groaned softly, before bringing his hands to her hips, and bringing his tongue to tease the ring of muscle that outlined the entrance to her anal canal. They had no real need for this organ... if anything, it seemed to only serve as an extra source of pleasure for them. He knew the xenomorphs were based off their hosts... perhaps in this case, it was a vestige of when the human base they came from. He couldn't really say, he wasn't a scientist... it just meant that this sort of thing was much easier and cleaner. Not to mention the strange, oily film they secreted in their asses to act as a mild lubricant... it, like their pussy juices, didn't have a sweet flavour, but nor was it bitter. It was just bland, which was no doubt a good thing.

Still, he wasn't here to just think about it... his partner wanted him to please her, and that's what Grant was going to do, the marine starting to vigorously lap away at her sphincter, circling his tongue to the ring of muscle, whilst rubbing his face to her glutes. His hands slipped down to squeeze her glutes, prompting her to remove her own. He waggled his tongue aggressively to her hole, squeezing and kneading her cheeks, splaying them apart and pushing them against his face; like her breasts, they were malleable on the outside, soft but springy, yet there was a firmer core in the centre that provided the perfect balance between soft and firm, though her ass was far more muscular, and her glutes were definitely firmer than her breasts... no matter, he enjoyed groping them all the same.

He pressed his lips to her sphincter, and kissed away at the pucker hole. If it were a human, he might've asked them to 'prepare' first... but these aliens didn't have to worry about such things, which made such impromptu acts all the more enjoyable. He lapped and prodded her rear, suckling away and doing whatever he could to stimulate and tease her. One of his hands circled around from her rear to her groin, a finger moving to trace her labia, up one fold and down the other, before sliding up to her clitoris between the two nether lips. Once he felt that button, he started prodding and teasing it, feeling her twitch against his tongue, her glutes squeezing around his face in the process.

As this occurred, the xenomorph hissed, starting to fondle herself whilst loosening the grip she had on his head with her tail; she only needed it to guide him to where she wanted him... now that he was performing the desired act with enthusiasm, there was no need for restraints. He held himself to her rear of his own accord, pushing and rubbing his face firmly between her glutes, the base of her tail resting against the top of his head. It did restrict access to a small degree, but he was able to reach without too much effort, beginning to force his tongue into her anal passage, assisted by the mildly oily secretions that served to make penetration all the easier.

Once he finally managed to push past the barrier of her sphincter, he began to swirl his tongue about between her tightly clenching walls, wiggling it to and fro before starting to pump it back and forth, pushing it in and pulling it back, whilst murmuring into her rear. More hisses left her, and her pussy was starting to leak profusely, a sign of her growing arousal. The finger he had to her nethers also began to push at her entrance, slowly circling the orifice between her labia, before he plunged that digit to the knuckle into her depths, causing her back to arch and her hips to quiver in pleasure.

Almost immediately, he felt her depths attack his finger, trying to squeeze down around the 'intruder' and trap it... these aliens had intense muscle control in their vaginas, enough that they could supposedly trap a man inside by squeezing tight enough, ensuring none of his sweet nectar escaped... unless they wanted your load over their bodies, there was no pulling out of these creatures. Even if you tried, they would lock you inside of them with their legs, their arms, their tails, whatever they had to make you release into them. That they were infertile (at least for now) did not seem to stop some men, perhaps out of habit, and every time -- and perhaps to the aliens' delight -- they would be locked into their mates and forced to release inside them. It fit their predatory nature, and how much they loved breeding, even if they couldn't currently reproduce due to their Queen... no matter, they liked the act of mating regardless.

He felt his cock throb and twitch in need below him, feeling neglected, despite two orgasms already. It seemed he was in need of a third round once he worked this gal to her first, slipping a second finger into her pussy and pumping away vigorously, all whilst wiggling and thrusting his tongue into her anus, murmuring in delight. The marine did not cease or rest, not until she had been brought to her climax. He couldn't let her do all the work, and it was motivating to hear her growls of lust and pleasure, and to feel the twitching of her walls around his tongue and the quivering of her folds around his fingers, a sign that she was nearing her orgasm. He increased his efforts, seeing her quivering intensify, leaking profuse amounts of fluids from her pussy, nearly ready to splash over his hand. He just needed to go a little bit more...

The alien let out one of their characteristic, almost painful shrieks as pleasure overcame her, her entire body shuddering as she dropped lower, propping herself up on her hands so that she did not fall. Juices splashed out against Grant's hand, coating it in a layer of fluids, the rest falling to the ground and forming a puddle. A sweet aroma filled the immediate vicinity around them, though the marine almost didn't detect it with his face still buried in the inviting cheeks of the alien's ass. He did, however, eventually pull himself out from between her glutes, licking his lips and smacking them as he rubbed the girl's sphincter with a finger, a final teasing act that caused the xenomorph to shiver.

"Mm, now that was a nice orgasm... you came hard," he remarked, chuckling and watching the alien turn around to face him. He wondered what she had planned next... he certainly wasn't averse to most of the things they enjoyed doing. She, however, seemed to be contemplating what they should do next, deep in thought before a devious grin flashed across her face, licking her lips hungrily. Clearly, whatever it was, it was going to see him in quite the submissive bind. In the next moment, she lunged at him, knocking him to the ground -- fortunately, without letting him hit it hard -- before proceeding to disrobe the rest of his attire, including his remaining boot.

From there, once he was completely naked, laying against a relatively flat spot on the ground, the alien slipped her thighs around either side of his cock, and began to squeeze tightly. A gasp escaped Grant's mouth as his shaft was imprisoned between her supple, firm inner thighs, before the xenomorph extracted a nice moan from the marine when she started to softly and slowly grind her legs to his member, making short motions back and forth, up and down, her thighs either moving in synchronisation with one another, or in opposite directions. Sometimes, she slid her legs high enough up his shaft to caress his sensitive glans, whilst at others, he felt a gentle touch of her tail to his tip, causing him to shiver.

Her hands moved to grasp the sides of his face, but she didn't drag him into a kiss, not this time, at least not yet. She had no eyes, but he was certain it was just so she could see how he was reacting to her efforts. She was rewarded by his face contorting and grimacing repeatedly, loosening up whenever he let out a luscious pant, sighing out here and there as he was subjected to her supple thighs. It was a unique and strange feeling, to be as stimulated as he was by her legs alone. But he wasn't knocking it either, enjoying any kind of pleasure these alien beauties could provide. He just wished there was more he could do on his end.

At the moment, with his free hands, he could only reach around to grope and knead at her rump once more... but she hissed and sighed in appreciation, pushing her rump into his hands briefly before returning to her usual ministrations, grinding her thighs to his cock, smearing his precum all over her flesh, his other fluids already having provided some lubrication after leaking all down her legs. It made the sensation of her legs sliding up and down his own all the more delightful.

She grinned and smirked at him, a knowing and controlling expression on her face, quite clearly pleased with herself. This kind of thing was definitely an act of dominance, as gentle as it was. Grant started gasping a little harder than before, looking at her face with his eyes glistening, full of lust.

"Fuck... this is... something," he remarked, tilting his head back as much as he was allowed in her hands when he felt her tail once more grind gently to his sensitive glans, never a moment where she wasn't trying to stimulate him as much as possible with any sort of technique she was using. He bucked a little into her thighs, feeling his member starting to twitch once more, his balls throbbing and pulling up towards his body, a familiar pressure once again building in his loins. It wouldn't be long before she was making him cum all over her legs, after giving her quite the facial earlier.

He did his best to hold out, however, not wishing to make it that easy... but his dick was sensitive from two previous orgasms, and there was something incredibly delightful about the gentle assault she was subjecting him to, squeezing her legs together tightly, but rubbing gently instead of bucking against him with wild aggression. It was hard to resist, the slow pace giving him time to feel every touch to his every contour, her flesh forming just slightly to fit the shape of his cock, the malleable outer flesh of her thighs just too good to resist.

"Fuuuck..." he whined, tilting his head backwards once again, panting and moaning in pleasure, before a stimulated groan left his lips, brought about by the alien gently suckling down on his neck, her teeth ever so gently grazing against his skin, whilst her lips squelched and rubbed to his flesh, her tongue attacking his throat mercilessly. He was so very sensitive there, perhaps thanks to the frequency at which these aliens attacked human throats; they had a thing for it, a penchant. Perhaps some twisted predatory instinct. 'Going for the throat' and what not, but instead of some vicious attack, it was a subjugating act of eroticism.

He was certain it wasn't a fetish before now, but after the numerous times they'd taken to kissing, licking and suckling against his throat, he was sure he'd developed a sensitivity for it... as had a lot of humans. And he didn't mind it in the slightest. It was just another delight to be had with these things, one he was hardly going to refuse when they were being so open with their pleasures. He tried to buck upwards into her thighs, squeezing and gripping her glutes tightly for leverage, but her downward pumps pinned him back to the ground, leaving him wholly at the mercy of her lecherous desires.

The pressure in his loins continued to build, a sign that he was fast approaching his orgasm. He couldn't hold back anymore, and she knew it, the alien picking up the pace and rubbing him a bit more vigorously until that pressure exploded. He groaned loudly, and bucked firmly upwards between her legs, a fountain of white cascading down onto her buttocks, lower back and her thighs, the few spurts that she extracted from him all quite potent. Once his ejaculation came to an end, she slowed down her motions and lessened the tightness her thighs had around his cock, but she continued to stroke him slowly, stimulating him in the afterglow. It made him release shivering sighs from his mouth, aided by the relentless suckling of his neck.

Grant fondled the alien's rear, squeezing and kneading it as the alien smeared his semen into his skin, slicking up her thighs as well. The lubricious sounds that emanated from their groins were arousing to hear, though they came to an end when the alien finally slipped off of him, sticky strings of semen connecting his cock to her legs. It was an erotic sight, especially when she reached down with her hand, drawing her fingertips up one of her inner thighs to gather up some of the sticky residue, bringing it to her lips so she could suckle on her digits, tongue weaving between them and cleaning them of the mess.

He watched this display, amused over how the aliens seemed to genuinely enjoy the taste of semen. No matter, if they liked it, he wasn't going to complain. The xenomorph then turned its head back to him, and grinned with a devious expression, licking her lips slowly. He was still laying on her back, watching him hungrily, contemplating on what she should do to him next. It could've been anything, but they rarely took too long to make up their minds.

Sure enough, the alien made a decision, and immediately, found her straddling his hips, sandwiching his cock between his stomach and her nether folds, the slick labia splaying to either side of his shaft, 'kissing' his manhood as she let her weight rest atop of him. He groaned softly, watching her ever subtle movement, salacious and enticing. She chuckled in her inhuman way, before he crept his hands up her sides, gently traipsing his fingertips against her chitin and her skin, dancing his digits against her frame until they came to rest upon her hips, gripping tightly, and prompting her to wiggle against his cock from side to side delightedly.

Another soft groan left his lips, as Grant began pulling the alien forward, and then pushing her back, making her grind against his cock, up and down, wetting his shaft with her increasing arousal. It made him moan softly, and before long, the xenomorph was making the motions herself, stroking and caressing his manhood with her folds, sometimes pressing down firmer, other times easing the pressure. She gyrated her hips from side to side or in a twisting, circular motion, before going back to a simpler back and forth rocking. She ensured her techniques changed every moment to the next, never sticking to one mode for too long.

It was a delightful feeling, especially with the lustful, yet almost romantic expression she had on her lower face, that invasive, oppressive tongue of hers drawing from one corner of her mouth to the other in a seductive display. Her hands moved to her breasts, and she started groping and kneading the mounds in her hands, pinching her erect nipples between her fingertips. Soft hisses left her lips, her tongue snaking out and curling in the air before her face. All a seductive display intended to arouse Grant that little bit more... and she was hardly going to keep his arousal from climbing. No, she began to grind a bit more firmly, a bit more quickly, her hips fluidly twisting with an almost hypnotic smoothness.

It was entrancing, but soon his focus was drawn to her chest when she grasped his wrists, drawing his hands to her bust and urging him to take hold. He did so without further instruction, sinking his fingers deep into the malleable outer flesh of her breasts, a luscious hiss leaving the xenomorph's mouth, enjoying his somewhat forceful groping. He flicked her nipples with his thumbs, and pushed and twisted her mounds about, toying with them freely. She had to lean closer for him, so he could actually reach them comfortably, the alien's height exceeding his own.

She continued to grind on his cock, hissing and growling in delight, leaning backwards a little and resting her hands on his knees, bowing her torso so he could still grasp at her breasts. The posture she was in was unnatural, it should've been painful... but he knew how flexible these xenomorphs were. They may have had chitin and rigid carapace in places, but the plates were all very strategically placed to prevent any interference with motion... they could turn themselves into pretzels if they so chose to do so. They often used their gymnastic qualities in sex, either to make it more comfortable for their partner, or to provide something knew to experience.

Right now, it was just so he could still comfortably reach her breasts and grope them whilst she leaned backwards, grinding her slit to his length relentlessly. It seemed she wanted him good and ready before they moved onto the next part... which she had no doubt been waiting for. But even then, she held off, teasing him for as long as possible, licking her lips and blowing kisses at him from between the peaks of her breasts, the angles all very odd but erotic all the same.