Xenophilia - Finale - Grant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, even she did not have the patience to wait anymore, especially now that his cock was completely soaked in her arousal. She shifted her hips back, sliding her folds firmly down until they pressed to his root, and then she slipped her labia up his shaft whilst lifting her hips so she could let his cock rise from its previous position, standing erect beneath her pussy and prodding against her nether folds. All whilst the woman continued to perform some last moment teasing of his nethers, grinding and wiggling her hips to his tips... until she finally began to drop down, hissing out loudly and taking his cock into her depths.

He too moaned, the marine's penis swallowed by the alien's womanhood, squeezing and clenching tightly around his own, whilst her fluids trickled down his shaft, coating it in a nice, lubricating layer of her arousal. She gyrated her hips on the way down, pushing his tip against her walls and stirring her insides up whilst twisting his cock about at the same time. It was wondrous to feel, especially with how her walls rippled to his shaft ever so nicely, a xenomorph able to actually impart a suction on a man's dick thanks to their muscular control and how much of a seal they could form against a human's body with their nethers. She already began to do just that, squeezing around his root, and rippling that tightly clenching flesh to his tip, causing a suction to form, tantalising him without her even moving her hips... which she started to do once again regardless, gyrating them around in a circular fashion, teasing him softly, whilst subjecting him to the intense sensations of her rippling flesh.

He moaned into the air, only dimly aware of the audience that had formed; xenomorphs that were only before hunting for their dinner were now watching the scene unfold in the cave with rapt attention, some beginning to finger themselves and grope their breasts, a common behaviour amongst aliens that found themselves on the sidelines of a sexual tryst they either couldn't or wouldn't get involved in themselves... though it wasn't unknown for intercourse between a xenomorph and a human to turn into a threesome... or a foursome... or just have said human assailed by a horde of lustful aliens that effectively 'devoured' them like a school of slutty piranha... they'd be fine, but they wouldn't be walking straight for a while.

This time, it seemed the aliens around him were content with watching from the sidelines... and the alien atop of him was happy to make the stimulation all the more intense, gyrating her hips vigorously to his crotch and stirring his cock about in her suckling innards, all whilst rubbing her glutes to his groin. It was all very erotic and pleasurable, especially her grinding; either side to side, or back and forth, the rolling and rocking of her hips was ever fluid and elegant, never jarring or sharp. It had his cock constantly rubbing to her textured flesh, whilst her innards relentlessly squeezed and massaged his member. To think that these things had not ruined sex with other human beings for him... it was something they did, from what he heard, a chemical of sorts that made one unable to get resilient to pleasurable stimulation.

Which ensured sex was always a delightful experience, regardless of how often one had it... at least, physically. He put those thoughts aside, watching the entrancing motions of her hips as she rolled against his crotch, grinding so vigorously, so sensuously, he couldn't help by slide his hands down her sides until they were back to her rump... he just wanted to feel how those supple globes moved when she was grinding against him. She didn't seem to feel cheated that he let go of her breasts, but it meant she could straighten out and grind far more vigorously to his cock now, prompting another lecherous moan from his lips.

Already, he could feel that pressure building for a fourth time; another thing that he'd noticed was his sexual stamina had increased. Once upon a time, three intense orgasms would've been exhausting, but he wasn't quite there yet now... but even then, no one could keep up with the libido of these xenomorphs. That was okay though. They didn't try to make humans keep up with them. Rather, it was the other way around, in a way. Again, those thoughts were brushed aside when the pleasure took focus away from his mind, looking at the alien that now began to rise and fall upon his cock, looking at him with a lustful expression for a brief moment, before throwing her head back and leaning backwards as well, one hand leaving Grant's knee to grope her own bust.

He assisted her, to the best of his ability, bouncing her up and down on his cock with his hands still grasping her rump cheeks, though they slid up to her hips for better grip. It made him moan loudly, that suction never once letting up even as she rose from root to tip, starting to pick up speed. Every now and then, she started gyrating her hips about, twisting his cock even as she was pumping up and down his mast. There was no way he could ignore the bliss he was feeling, but once again, he'd do his best to hold out; it was only fair that he gave her a good ride too.

Her hisses were loud, and her growls were louder still, the guttural sounds a mark of her intense ecstasy alongside the quivering, shuddering and clenching of her walls. She didn't do it all the time, but when it did happen, he knew it was because of the pleasure he was giving her, even if it was her making all the motions. And she was getting quicker too, a sign of her own approaching orgasm. Grant knew how they worked... they liked to cum with their partners, another one of their little obsessions. Perhaps it was because it made the experience that much more euphoric. Whatever the case, he did his best to meet the downward falls of her hips, bucking upwards until a loud, wet slapping began to emanate throughout the cavern, almost drowning out the rushing of the caustic river.

She sometimes stopped bouncing, however, to once more grind herself to his crotch, rolling her hips and rocking about before resuming her vigorous ride. However, at some point, she leaned herself forward once more, pressing her hands to his chest and starting to slam her hips downwards, growling lustfully, drooling like a beast and exhaling a rather sweet, intoxicating aroma, her breath filling his head with lewd desires and even further breaking his concentration. He still did his best to thrust into her, however, but she soon let her entire weight drop down upon him, her breasts squashing to his chest and her hands moving to grasp his head firmly.

This was it. Whenever they held their mates like this, they were nearing the end, and were taking a more dominant approach. Her lustful growls were a sign, as were his pleasured groans, his motions all but thwarted now, her body pressing down on his. He knew what was coming next, but even then, it was hard to prepare for the alien sealing her lips to his in an aggressive kiss, tongue immediately snaking into his mouth. She didn't go for his throat just yet, just worming her muscle about in his oral cavity, coiling around his own tongue and pinning it down to the base of his mouth, causing him to groan as he attempted to return the gesture.

The lecherous, audible and wet smooching and the slick slapping of their hips slamming together was all he could hear now, even the river drowned out in the throes of their lustful tryst. The pressure was building, and the quivering in her loins was becoming more frequent and intense, as were the fluids that seeped from her pussy. He tried to buck upwards, but she shut him down immediately, by plunging her tongue into his throat. His eyes rolled backwards, and he shuddered and gagged softly, that disarming kiss causing what remaining barriers of mental and physical endurance he had to crumble.

And not long after, the marine began to buck upwards into the alien's pussy... well, it was more akin to an erratic twitching, the alien pinning down her mate one final time, slamming her hips against his crotch and screeching into his mouth briefly, rattling his teeth as his crotch was flooded with her feminine ejaculate, her entire body shuddering as ecstasy washed over her. Their juices mixed as his shots filled her womb. Even after everything else he'd been through, the marine still had more than a few salvos in this 'mag', and each blast of cum filled her with some force. But even with his increased stamina, things had to come to an end, and sure enough, both fell limp together, the alien's arms and his hands only loosely gripping one another. Finally, his cock began to soften, the alien atop of him no longer squeezing or massaging his manhood, her pussy loosening up. Now... now they were just enjoying the afterglow.

After a bit of rest, both of them softly grasped each other's heads, and they began to kiss each other; the alien didn't plunge her tongue into his mouth, nor did she try to bind his own tongue in a serpentine coil. And neither did he try to return the favour with an aggressive kiss he knew he'd lose. They simply enjoyed the intimacy, showing each other love. Even if he'd not see this particular specimen for some time after this, even if she went and found some man or woman or one of her fellow aliens to fuck after this... he still felt the love this alien had for him. It was different with them. Everyone was the same in their eyes, in that they were all equally loved, all equally deserving of the romance in their hearts, warped as it may be in human eyes... he didn't think any less of her. So they remained in one another's embrace for a while, their hands leaving each other's cheeks and exploring their bodies, Grant sliding his hand up her back and over her glutes, giving them a loving squeeze, whilst she caressed his arms and stroked his hair.

However, as much as they might've liked, they couldn't remain in each other's embrace for much longer; he heard his PDA beginning to beep, the device buried in the pile of his clothes. Looks like his 'R&R' was over. He broke the kiss and gently pushed the alien back with a smile.

"Sorry love... gotta RTB," he remarked. She gave him an understanding smile, before leaning in close and pecking him on the lips one final time. After that, she slipped off of his softened mast, causing both it and him to twitch, Grant moaning from one final spike of pleasure, before he was able to get up.

He would've let his friend 'clean' him, or any of the other aliens in the room -- they would've gladly obliged -- but he didn't have the time. So instead, he just grabbed his canteen, set aside earlier, splashed it over his crotch before dabbing it down with his shirt; he was already so very sweaty, it wouldn't make much of a difference. With that done, he proceeded to dress himself, making sure he was as presentable as possible; even with Sergeant Degtareyev enjoying her own newfound sex life, she was still a hard NCO.

And lo and behold, when he checked his PDA, there was a message waiting for him, from the very same Sergeant... apparently, he should've been back fifteen minutes ago. He gulped, and quickly pocketed the PDA and picked up the pace, barely waving goodbye to his prior lover and audience as he rushed back into the Hive proper.

He was in for an ass kicking when he got back, xenomorph excuse or not.