Xenophilia - Finale - Marcus

Story Info
A planetary colony is overrun by horny xenomorphs.
9k words
4.88
5.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xenophilia -- Marcus -- Final

---

This is part of a project to touch up and publish an older series of works I had done in the past, placing them on Literotica. There are quite a few parts, so they will seem repetitive as more are updated, and since they are not being completely revised, they will show their age. There will also be some questionable content, and due to said age, may not be presented in the most palatable manner, as much as I may have believed I did those years ago. Please keep this in mind.

---

Marcus smiled as the alien set him down on the ground from the scaffolding above. He'd been helping out with some maintenance on coolant pipelines linked to the atmospheric processor, most of the colonists finding themselves either reappropriated for other tasks, or press-ganged into jobs they weren't normally there for. As little damage as the aliens tried to leave behind when they first 'invaded', there were still numerous things that needed fixing, either due to a lack of attention with a colony still in the construction phase -- and thus lacking more than a few automated systems, despite a plethora of androids on hand to provide help -- or from damage dealt by colonists trying to hide or defend themselves from the xenomorphs that came for them. Xenomorphs... he had heard that word before, in rumours of a less than pleasant nature, and he'd learned that the aliens he'd come to know and love were nothing like the monsters those rumours spoke of. Further shown by how much the creatures they now shared a home with hated any mention of those other xenomorphs. They were content to pounce on people for sex over ripping them limb from limb. And Marcus was certainly content enough to enjoy being prey to their whims.

The alien dropped down to the ground next to him shortly after, stretching its arms and flexing its tail as it looked about, seemingly pleased with the repair job... though he wasn't sure how it could make out the fix. They saw the world differently, and whilst they could make out shapes, illumination and 'see' things humans couldn't, like ultraviolet or whatever, flat textures were next to impossible for them to determine, meaning they couldn't easily read what was on a screen, and the fix to the pipe was near-flawless thanks to his tools. But, she knew it was fixed, and so she must have been happy to help. Marcus was glad she offered it; they were incredibly helpful, and from what he'd heard, most of the repair work around the colony was almost complete, meaning construction would soon be able to continue moving forward once again.

If such were true... well, he looked forward to seeing more people introduced to these things... though perhaps in a different manner than how they had 'introduced' themselves to those already living here.

"Well, that's that business done," he remarked, looking up to the taller alien, who regarded him with an inquisitive expression. As soulless as their upper face was, their mouths were quite reactive, their lips and cheeks functioning to express the majority of their emotions beyond the gestures of their limbs and body. Because of that, they were rather physical beyond their libido when it came to communicating their feelings... and it was often titillating to be on the receiving end of their 'feelings'.

He smiled, and then stood on his toes to give himself some extra height, so that he could peck the alien on the lips, the xenomorph stooping down a little to meet his kiss. It was brief, as much as the alien would've tried to turn it into a full-blown make-out session, as they often were wont to do. They like to kiss when more erotic or sexual activities were out of the question, and even then, a kiss could lead to such things. It was the whole point, to perhaps 'persuade' their partner or render them helpless to lusty advances. Their kisses were disarmingly predatory, and he often felt like they were sucking the life out of him when they did. But this time, their lips pulled away, though the xenomorph pouted cutely.

"Now, now, we can't do it here," he remarked. The alien nodded, before looking around, and then leaning in close and grasping his wrist. With her other hand, she pointed downwards, and licked her lips knowingly. Marcus smiled, and nodded in return.

"Once I'm done with my other work, I'll meet you down there~" he answered.

The alien beamed with lusty delight, before letting his wrist go, and giving his rump a nice squeeze before they parted ways, the alien skipping away with delight.

He hadn't met her until a few hours earlier, and after today, the chances of meeting her again in a timely fashion were slim. They rarely settled for individuals, if at all, but they were still happy to be with anyone they crossed paths with, treating every one of their partners with romantic, loving lust and affection with equal measure. He smiled, and made his own way back to the main sections of the colony, where he would finish up the rest of his jobs, return to his quarters... and prepare for a wild time down in the Hive.

Ever since he was first captured, he'd been down there several more times, always basking in the predatory lust the aliens showered him with, worshipping the glorious creatures or giving them something to hunt... and perhaps, sometimes meeting his precious Queen, the one who had given him insight into what they were really like, revealing to him their intentions and convincing him of their goodness when he was entirely opposed to them, hostile and defiant... granted, back then, he thought he was going to be used as a hapless breeding slave and then discarded once he was of no further use... or far worse once the novelty of having a sex slave wore off on them.

Instead, only just yesterday, he was playing digital chess with one of his fellow colonists whilst an alien napped on the floor behind them like some giant cat. A giant, nude, sexy cat... they had odd behaviours, but when they weren't trying to get into someone's pants, they were rather content to simply be in the company of humans, and when they weren't being quiet, they were learning, always learning. None of them could speak at all, but they understood the English Language just fine, and they were starting to learn how to understand others. But no matter how often one tried to get them to wear clothes, the only thing they ever seemed to be content with wearing was either skin tight, or underwear... any modest attire that wasn't for hazard protection, they eschewed like they were allergic to it. And they only ever wore underwear to try out being 'sexy and seductive'... they were rotten to the core, in a good sort of way.

He finished the rest of his tasks as quickly as he could, and hurried back home to prepare, donning light clothes that he wouldn't need to wear any time soon. Once he was ready, he quickly made his way to one of the secret entrances to the Hive. And to his surprise, instead of waiting for him down there, the alien that had assisted him was waiting for him at the entrance, beckoning him into her arms so that she could help him down the shaft. He accepted graciously, not wishing to worry about getting down himself. It also meant he didn't have to wait for any of them either, as his alien friend scooped him up into her arms, giving him a soft peck on the lips before she began the descent into the dark below.

Using one hand and her tail to slowly make her way down, the xenomorph proved to be as dextrous as ever, agile even with cargo in hand, and eventually, her feet set down on the floor, allowing her to let Marcus down beside her, a gangly hand going to his rear and groping it teasingly. She let out a bestial yet feminine giggle, and made her way to a tunnel, beckoning him to follow, and he did so without hesitation... the only time he hesitated down here now was if he wasn't sure about his footing, or if he wanted to make a 'hunt' more enjoyable.

He followed his friend, who wrapped a tail around his wrist to help guide him in the darkness; between areas without lights or luminescent minerals, the resin that they covered the walls with and their own appearance, it was easy to lose them in the dark... they used it to great effectiveness in mock hunts, and he heard the marine squad garrisoned at the colony sometimes came down here for non-sexual purposes, to train and see if they could 'survive'... from what he'd heard, they'd yet to succeed.

Soon, the tunnel brightened up as they passed some lamps left down here by humans, their batteries swapped out and recharged by the aliens, out of deference for humans... but he didn't need lights to guide him, just the sweet creature leading him towards the heart of the Hive... they were getting close. He could tell from the sweet scent that filled the air, the moisture and temperature rise that went with it, and the sounds of distant moans and slaps and growls, signifying the constant eroticism that went down in this place.

Which he would soon take part in, as he was brought to a chamber, where several aliens and a few humans were already entwined in erotic communion. And it didn't take long for Marcus' partner to take the opportunity and grab him from behind, her hands immediately exploring his body. He sighed out as a bulge formed in his pants, her hand traipsing over the top of it, groping his erection through his clothes, whilst her lips gently sealed to his neck.

"A-ah..." he gasped, feeling helpless in the grip of this creature, watching her hand slip beneath his pants and wrap around his manhood directly.

She wasn't going all out just yet, teasing him slowly with a direct touch, gently nibbling on his neck like she was a vampire about to bite down... and wrapping her tail around him possessively, whilst other xenomorphs 'looked' on with lustful intrigue, if they weren't busy fucking each other. He spied a woman from the colony bent over a mound of hardened resin, her stomach bulging from a large number of eggs an alien had implanted in her, whilst it continued to gently thrust in and out of her with its thick member, gently fingering her anus with a thumb coated in resin to prevent the sharp tip from perforating her flesh. It was a delightful sight, but one that was blocked as the face of a second alien came into view, hanging down from the ceiling of the chamber by its tail.

Before he could react, her lips sealed to his own, and that sinuous tongue invaded his mouth and then his throat before he could even think. He went limp in their grasp, the disarming kiss robbing him of all willpower as he was gently stroked by the alien behind him, her other hand joining the one in his pants to fondle his testicles... at least, until another alien came along to do that job for her, brushing aside her hand and prompting it to move back up to his chest. He felt his pants being pulled down slowly by the creatures, his shirt soon following as they stripped him naked. He murmured into the mouth of the xenomorph kissing him, feeling a set of lips explore his buttocks whilst his cock was stroked in the open for all to see.

He felt the hand fondling his jewels leave his scrotum, only to feel the lips kissing his backside move to suckle on his testicles from between his legs. A gasp left his mouth, practically inhaled by the alien kissing them, the three lusty babes dominating him without even a hint of aggression. He squirmed involuntarily, several fingertips gently teasing one of his nipples, whilst from the corner of his eye, he spied an alien laying on her back, gently stroking her slit with a pair of fingers, sighing out luxuriously and enjoying the pleasant sensation of touching herself with a show to please whatever organs she used.

He groaned and pushed forward with his hips, his cock throbbing in the hand stroking it, precum already beginning to ooze from the tip... which was then lapped up by yet another xenomorph moving in to prey on him, her lips suckling on his tip, going no further than his corona, the rest of his shaft the domain of the hand that pumped it so nicely. He was being trapped more and more by the minute, more aliens ganging up on him. Marcus expected a response, but such a sudden assault from so many at once? This was a new experience to him, though one he was all too eager to see through to the end. He shifted about and watched whatever he could, the alien kissing him still blocking much of his view.

From the outside, it was almost akin to ants slowly devouring a dying creature, unable to fight back and making only pitiable movements as more and more joined in the feast... but it was an erotic display instead of the brutality of nature, as he felt more mouths join the fray, searching for sensitive spots to exploit, a pair of lips gently making their way up his torso... until he felt them wrap around one of his nipples, tongue waggling to the nub and making him wince. He was helpless against the onslaught he willingly walked into. He shifted about and flexed his fingers... until even they were ensnared, feeling a pair of lips wrap around several of his fingers, and a tongue weave between them, coiling and snaking around his digits like a tentacle.

Another gasp left his mouth as he felt his legs begin shaking. If he wasn't being held up by the numerous xenomorphs, no doubt he'd buckle from the intensity of the stimulation, as all the aliens slowly brought him closer to climax. The hand stroking his cock began to pick up speed, and the alien suckling his glans bobbed her head back and forth along his tip, never going further than his corona, tongue swirling about his sensitive helm as her lips teased his skin. He felt a tongue wrap around the base of his testicles, squeezing them gently whilst they were trapped in a slimy mouth.

All over, he was being applied in the lecherous touches of numerous aliens, even from within, feeling his throat bulged out by a long, slippery tongue, swirling about his gullet and tasting him, the alien pouring her sweet saliva into his mouth whilst her hands rubbed the sides of his head. She moaned softly, gently broke the kiss for a brief moment, feeling her tongue withdraw from his throat and slide all the way back out of his mouth and into her own. She smiled at him, before suckling on his lower lip, all as the hand stroking his cock picked up the pace, threatening to send him over the edge. He tried to hold out, but they would have what they wanted soon enough.

He could feel the pressure rising in his loins, threatening to burst out of his body, explode all over the one suckling to his tip if she didn't have her mouth over it when he did. Would the others be displeased if she got it all? Would they take turns extracting their share until he was all but exhausted, too drained to continue? Or would his orgasm be enough to satisfy them, even if they couldn't get a taste of his semen themselves... he was confident in his stamina these days, able to go longer than he used to, a boon from the aliens, his body experiencing minor changes that had major effects in the right circumstances... which included so much more semen to give.

But even with his increased stamina, he couldn't withstand this lecherous assault, and before long, he was moaning pitifully into the mouth of the alien hanging upside down before him, bucking his hips forward as ecstasy took its course, his cock convulsing with each load of seed he pumped into the mouth of the alien crouched before him, his balls throbbing in the maw of the one beneath him. As for the xenomorph behind him, she slowed her stroking but pumped him more forcefully than before, without sacrificing the smoothness of her strokes, milking his ejaculation for every drop he could provide. The alien drinking down his cum pulled back, all so he could blast her face with several ropes of his thick, hot cum, causing her to hiss in delight as he stained her countenance white.

But alas, it came to an end eventually, his cock sputtering out a few last ropes before his orgasm subsided, though his erection was as strong as ever. He panted in the open, the alien kissing him breaking away to give him a reprieve, before she brought herself down onto the ground.

"Nnf... fuck... you're all... too much," he remarked, watching as they all moved around to his front, his balls receiving a chill once the sloppy mouth that imprisoned them pulled away. Several tails wrapped around his body to give him support, for he surely would've collapsed once they all started lapping at his stained length, cleaning it of any residue and licking the face of their sibling who took the brunt of his ejaculation.

It was intense, especially with his post-orgasmic sensitivity, but he held out as they all licked him softly, their number meaning some had to use their long, tentacular tongues to gain access to any area of his cock. He shivered and groaned, but felt he couldn't lose himself so soon... they were cleaning him up, after all. If they had normal eyes, no doubt they would've been looking into his own, full of lust and almost hypnotic seductiveness.

His hands found their way to two of their heads, gently stroking them with affection... before he spied a hulking figure moving his way, a long tongue slipping out from the creature's lips, smirking as it approached. The xenomorphs around all turned to face the tall Praetorian, bowing reverently as it approached Marcus with a sultry sway to its hips, oozing seductiveness despite its muscular frame... it still possessed sensual curves, neither too lean nor too bulky. But it was bigger than its contemporaries, and to that end, the other aliens deferred to it as a greater entity.

Marcus' heart skipped a beat as he saw the Praetorian approach, and felt his breath hitch in his throat when it crouched down before him; it was such a magnificent thing, and she was 'eyeing' him like a prized piece of meat it so desperately wished to devour. He wanted nothing else for this being to 'dig in' as it pleased. He'd developed a taste for domination, but these Praetorians were truly something else, and it inspired such powerful lust in him. But he held his position as the aliens that held him parted, leaving just him and the Praetorian in close proximity. He let out a shivering sigh as it let its long tongue drag across his face, the thick yet flexible muscle capable of so many things.

He wanted to take a step forward and embrace the being, but it was in charge here... though, if he did, it might 'punish' him, and that was a fun thought in of itself, one he was all too happy to test. But, it seemed the alien had other ideas, as it suddenly wrapped its arms around his body, and held him close in a tight hug, almost crushing the wind out of him. He gasped, and struggled for no particular reason... and soon found his erect cock sandwiched between his stomach, and the toned abdomen of the Praetorian before him. Another sigh left his lips, watching his partner's face, now level with it, twist with devious expressions, her lips curling and her tongue wetting them as she let her hand drift low to grasp his rump, and slowly squeeze his glutes and taking control of his hips... so she could make him slowly rub his length against her abdominal muscles.

Yet another sigh was extracted from him, finding this unique sensation rather pleasant; the alien's muscles formed grooves on its stomach, as with most beings, but they were surprisingly soft on the outermost surfaces, steely just beneath her skin, and with the residual slickness of his cock, he found himself gliding rather tantalisingly along one of the central grooves of her abdominals. She hissed in delight, her tongue unfurling and teasing at his neck, whilst his arms, still bound to his sides thanks to her tight embrace, writhed and squirmed. His body was more still, moving only from the contractions of pleasure that coursed up his spine. He flexed and twitched, beginning to sweat.