Xenophilia - Finale - Marcus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he felt their tongues slithering down between their bosoms to tease his own face, leaving him shivering and groaning at their touch. How they could so effortlessly tantalise him... he desired them greatly, but he was their plaything for the time being... no matter at all. They fortunately left his cock alone for the most part, just gentle tugs and fleeting caresses, meant to stimulate and arouse, but not drive him closer to another climax. They were giving him a chance to rest for a change, and he appreciated it. However, he knew they had designs for him that would leave him utterly exhausted and drained of all his seed. That, he didn't mind either. He was happy to lose himself to the ecstasy they wrought. It was what convinced him of their goodness in the first place... that, and his Queen.

He was subject to this continuous teasing for a little while longer, before he felt himself set down upon a flat patch of ground, surrounded by the Praetorians as they licked their chops with erotic hunger, like a pack of hunters eager to devour their catch. One moved to stand over his head, and in the next moment, she sat down, dropping to her knees, legs either side of his head, and forcing her vulva to his lips. She began to grind eagerly against his mouth, fluids oozing profusely from her womanhood into his mouth... whilst he felt a tail coil around his waist and his cock slide up between the glutes of one of the other Praetorians, rubbing their anus to his tip.

He squirmed a little in excitement, prompting one of the other xenomorphs to curl their tail around his chest, further pinning him down. He murmured and gulped beneath the one grinding against his face, doing his best to catch breaths wherever he could. But the alien wasn't making it easy for him, especially with how thick her thighs were. She was athletic, not too thick for her size, but he was still smaller by a rather noticeable degree. It wasn't easy to maintain composure with such bulk and erotic flesh bearing down on his head.

And it became even harder when his cock was suddenly swallowed in the anus of one of the Praetorian riding his crotch, her tight canal crushing his cock and forcing intense stimulation into it. One of them licked their lips audibly, crooning as they were filled with delight... and then, he felt the one taking his cock in her ass begin to roll her hips, slowly moving up and down his shaft with devious desire. As with everything a Praetorian did, her anal was all the more intense; they may have been larger, but they could squeeze their nether passages far more than any drone could, crushing the life out of any cock that found themselves trapped inside their depths, like a snake strangling the breath from its prey before devouring it. He couldn't buck from the ecstasy he was feeling, unable to move thanks to the weight on his head and crotch, and the tails wrapped tightly around his body.

He did squirm, however, much to their delight. They all growled and purred in response to his writhing, whilst a hand, likely from the xenomorph riding his cock, grasped his testicles and began to gently stroke and fondle the sack, juggling his jewels and stroking the perineum with an outstretched index finger. He loosed a moan deep into the pussy of the alien atop of his head, his tongue delving those depths hungrily and eagerly; even if they didn't taste as sweet down there, he would nonetheless do his best to please them. Their growls and chirps of pleasure were enough for him; he couldn't always make his alien partners climax, even when they tried to help... but they enjoyed making their mates orgasm, with such intensity that it more than made up for the lack of their own.

He felt that pressure building in his loins, unable to stave off orgasm for much longer. He'd do his damnedest, but after the several he'd been through already, his resistances were at an all time low. He was totally helpless to their efforts, and they just kept adding extra stimuli, feeling a tongue worming its way across his chest to flick and tease his own nipples, another running up and down one of his legs. A loud, wet slapping began to emanate from his groin, muffled by the toned buttocks that practically covered his ears. He more than felt the impacts, however, each drop from the Praetorian's hips sending his hips driving into the ground.

He was writhing now, squirming helplessly in the prison they had created with their bodies, unable to buck upwards or arch his back, left only with vigorous, almost violent shuddering from side to side and back and forth. It made their predatory instincts go wild, feeling large mouths gently bite down on his body, their sharp teeth carefully nibbling on his skin. He groaned loudly, and then, with one final downwards slam from the Praetorian tantalising his cock, he tensed up, a loud cry loosing into the pussy of the xenomorph atop of him, sperm pouring out into the ass that had enveloped his cock... his orgasm prolonged by the shuddering of the Xenomorph's body.

She was orgasming, and he realised she must've been facing away from him, given that he could not feel any juices from her womanhood splashing against his crotch. The position didn't make any real difference, the pleasure was all the same, and with an alien riding his face, there was little point to seeing anyone else's. His struggling soon calmed down as his climax came to an end. But he knew it wasn't over, not whilst he was still conscious and his cock was still hard, and not in pain. He still had some more left to give.

But, he found the Praetorians peeling away from him, his cock sliding out of the ass of the one that had just driven him to orgasm, and found his tongue sticking out of his mouth when the one atop his head shifted and left him, strings of fluids stretching between their bodies and snapping as the gap increased. He groaned out as the aliens left him, unfurling their tails from around his body... until another, much thicker one moved to coil about his frame like a tentacle, lifting him up effortlessly... and depositing him atop of the Queen's belly, his head just below her breasts.

His breath hitched in his throat, before he looked up at the Queen's visage; she was as inviting and warm as ever, and she drew her tongue across her lips happily, one of her four hands reaching out to caress Marcus' head, the four limbs gently tugging him upwards until he was sitting atop of her chest, staring at the alien Queen with a rather stupefied look on his face, like he couldn't comprehend anything, even simple concepts. That was the kind of effect the Queen had over him... it made him dumb, before a gentle, chitinous hand caressed his face. He blinked, and then smiled, pressing his cheek into the alien's palm.

A contented murmur left his mouth, before he grinned and shuffled forward.

"What do you want, your Majesty~?" he joked, prompting her to chuckle and smile with delight. In the next moment, he felt all four of her hands grasp his body, one to the his rump, gently kneading it as all xenomorphs did, one to the small of his back, one to his upper back, and one around the back of his thighs, standing him up until he was standing before the alien's head... her tongue snaking out to coil around his manhood, the incredibly thick muscle squeezing his cock and drawing it closer, pumping slowly up and down until the man was drawn into her mouth, those fat lips closing around his shaft and suckling firmly.

A groan left his lips, practically ready to topple if not for the many hands that held him up. He was on cloud nine right now, in the place he desired the most... he didn't care if he wasn't in a position to take the initiative. The Queen was just too delightful to want any sort of power over her... her dominance was gentle and loving, and she treated all with that lustful yet maternal affection, winning hearts over with ease. And of course, she was as efficient as any of her many children at bringing ecstasy.

He couldn't possibly resist the pleasure she was giving him, gently suckling on his cock, bobbing her head back and forth and dragging her lips along his mast, whilst her tongue continued to firmly stroke his manhood, each caress and stroke bringing him closer to delightful climax... but unlike with every other alien before, she was doing it slowly, gently caressing and petting his body with her many hands, murmuring around his shaft and sending tantalising vibrations through his body, threatening to send him over the edge if he didn't concentrate. But she was kind, applying only the right amount of stimulation to make sure he didn't fall over the edge too soon. She was wonderful like that, always considerate, even when she was dominating someone.

Marcus felt a pang of delight course up his spine, causing him to flex involuntarily.

"Mmmph... my god..." he moaned, watching as those lips slowly and erotically stroked up and down his mast, her tongue appearing past her lips and teasing him with each lustful touch. Like a tentacle, her muscle squeezed and pumped his cock, whilst his body struggled in the gentle, loving grip of his Queen. She was not fighting against his writhing, only making sure she didn't lose her grip over him, wishing only to hold him, not confine him.

His hands held onto two of her wrists, just so he had some leverage to control. For what, he couldn't say... he just wanted something to hold onto when the surge finally came. And in the end, he was gripping her wrists even tighter than before as climax took him, the man shuddering and gasping out like a fish, bucking his hips forward as he poured semen down into the waiting maw of his Queen, her inner mouth pushing forward to grasp around his tip and suckle his seed down hungrily. He spasmed and jerked in the Queen's grip, like she was sucking the life out of him through a straw... somehow, the image proved more erotic than it should've been.

Eventually, he calmed down, the last drops of his ejaculation filling the Queen's secondary mouth with the semen she so delightfully craved. And when his orgasm finally abated, she let his tip go, pulling her head back slowly and sensuously until he was free. This time, his cock began to soften, his stamina and his semen all but exhausted. The Queen recognised this, and laughed gently. In the next moment, she pulled him down until he found his head nestled between her pillowy breasts, whilst the alien caressed his head with a soft touch. And he sighed out, his exhaustion turning to weariness as her soft bosom beckoned to him, and her gentle caresses calmed him down. He didn't have to say a word to her for her to know how happy he was... and that was why he loved the Queen so very much.