Xenophilia - Finale - Marcus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A-Ah... that's... fuck..." he muttered, too flustered and surprised to muster any coherent words. He'd never really had a 'muscle' job before, but if there was anything to pull it off so delightfully, it'd be a muscular xenomorph. It was the most delightful hug he'd received, and he received many delightful 'hugs' from these things. He squirmed a little for her, knowing how much they got excited when their 'prey' squirmed helplessly in their grasp. Even if they were being sweet, loving, and innocent, if one started mock struggling, it'd set something off inside them, and they'd let their inner animal out, always in heat. She growled lowly but playfully, once more drawing her tongue across his neck and tasting the sweet that was beading on his cheek, and all the way up to his brow.

Her hand tightened on his buttocks, and her tail loomed over her shoulder, the bladed tip turned away to be less threatening as it approached like a stealthy viper waiting for the right moment to strike... for the right moment to make the kill. It slowly draped around behind his body, coiling around them both and further tightening the grip she had over him. Still, he continued to struggle for her, enhancing the stimulation he felt, his writhing body making his cock rub more vigorously to her abdominals, whilst he further lubricated her stomach with his oozing precum. He could feel the pressure in his loins building up again already, Marcus surprised that she was bringing him to the edge so quickly after the first time, with such a different and objectively less stimulating technique.

Perhaps it was just the sense of entrapment from a single, dominating creature, and the sensitivity from his previous orgasm. He shifted about and tried to pull away. He knew it was useless, but he struggled more for her, further riling her up. Her grip tightened on his ass, and she began to knead it gently, whilst her tongue once more unfurled from her lips and began exploring his face, lapping up his sweat and threatening to plunge into his mouth. She pulled away from his lips a few times, perhaps teasing him... before she let her muscle invade his mouth and coil around his tongue before delving into his throat. He gagged and choked for a moment, eyes rolling into the back of his head as she took his mouth so effortlessly.

Soon after, her lips sealed to his own, gently suckling on his own in a luscious, wet kiss, prolonged and intense. She wormed her tongue about in his throat, causing him to squirm even more, simply from the intensity of the kiss. The Praetorian began to grind his cock even more vigorously against her abdominal muscles, whilst his tip twitched with desire, his balls throbbing and his hips bucking involuntarily. Soon, his orgasm would be upon him, the pressure in his loins building. Trapped in her embrace and forced to grind against her now slickened muscles, he was unable to hold out any longer, shuddering in bliss and releasing another torrent of his seed directly against her muscular stomach.

He shuddered in her domineering embrace, the alien slowing her kiss but increasing the force she applied. It made her growl softly, feeling each pulse of his cock deposit another thick load against her skin, the heat from his erection intense and the warmth from his cum radiating potently. He moaned stupidly, his eyes going half-lidded before the man simply went limp in the Praetorian's embrace, panting softly as he spurt the final dregs of his ejaculation against his stomach.

She too slowed her own efforts, the kissing slowly coming to an end until she finally broke away, her thick tongue withdrawing from his mouth and flicking across her lips in satisfaction. She rubbed his groin and his still rigid member against the slick mess he'd made against her stomach, so slimy and warm. Marcus opened his eyes, and spied the smile she had, prompting him to smirk weakly.

"I... think you got me," he remarked. It was an odd choice of words, but he didn't care. He simply enjoyed the things the aliens did to him, enjoyed their intimacy and lecherous affections. She giggled teasingly, as if he'd made a terrible joke, before gently setting him down on the ground, admiring the sticky mess he'd made on her toned stomach. She dragged a finger up the milky white substance that clung to her skin, and brought the digits to her lips... she suckled upon them sensuously, slipping the fingers into her mouth and tightening her lips around them as she slowly withdrew her fingers from her hungry maw in an erotic display.

The Praetorian was imposing, but as seductive as any of the other creatures of the Hive. She then turned her focus back to Marcus, and with a devious grin, pinned him down by pressing her foot to his chest, so that she could beckon some of the other xenomorphs that were watching over to her. They approached gladly, the aliens licking their lips as the Praetorian opened her arms wide, and slowly drew them close with several of her lesser kin between them, bringing them to her stomach... they understood her request, and immediately started lapping at her muscles, kissing and licking and cleaning up the mess he had left behind. It made her shiver and he found the view incredibly erotic and all too enticing, panting out and feeling his member twitch with desire.

But all he could do was watch the lecherous display as the Praetorian felt her kin clean her torso, using their mouths so sensuously to do so. She gently stroked their elongated heads with her hands, whilst 'looking' between them with a loving desire. It was such a sight, Marcus more than happy to stay where he was to witness this lecherous display. Particularly when the Praetorian wrapped her tail around his head so that he was forced to watch... she knew it wasn't necessary, but they were particularly dominant, and liked to control their mates. He squirmed a little for her, prompting her to chuckle in amusement. They were all very playful creatures, even the Queen's personal guard. It didn't take long for the other aliens to clean the Praetorian's stomach of his seed, leaving it glistening with their saliva.

She let out a pleased hiss, and stroked the chins of several of the aliens who had serviced her. Then, she once more turned her focus to Marcus, her tail moving to coil around his body like a tentacle, and lift him up off the ground, pulling him towards her with a devious expression on her face, all as she laid herself down on the ground behind her, rubbing herself into the resin-covered floor of the chamber. From there, she placed him atop of her torso... and with gestures of her hands, she motioned for him to do what had just occurred... only now, he was the one doing the movement of his own accord.

He was more than happy to oblige, straddling the Praetorian's torso and leaning over her, letting his cock slide up in one of her muscular grooves. He sighed out softly, and took a hold of either side of her body, just below her breasts, and began to roll his hips back and forth, grinding his cock to her now very slick abdomen. It was pleasurable for him, even if he'd just had the very same done to him just prior... it was different to be the one doing it himself. He was atop of her, in a dominant position now that her tail had unfurled from around his body, releasing him and leaving him to his own devices. She felt so wonderful... simultaneously soft, but incredibly firm with just that bit of pressure.

Only her skin provided any sponginess, the taut musculature beneath was always steely, and flexed constantly with every little twitch she made. But she was no body-builder. Her physique was large, but feminine and athletic. Her breasts, he knew from experience with other Praetorians, were easily capable of enveloping a person's hand and head... a prison of pillowy ecstasy that let them do as they pleased to whoever found their way into the embrace of their bosom. He let out a delighted sigh, and continued to grind against her body, thrusting his hips more vigorously than before, his tongue flickering across his lips, wishing he could lean down and just take one of her perky nipples into his mouth.

Then he remembered... there wasn't anything stopping him from doing so. If she didn't want him to, she'd thwart his efforts and then 'punish' him for it... so either way, he was going to enjoy what would happen. He leaned down further, until his face was hovering above one of those voluminous, perky mounds... and promptly opened his mouth to take a nipple into it, suckling vigorously and flicking his tongue across her nub, whilst murmuring in delight. She herself hissed in appreciation, and brought one of her hands to his head, ruffling the hair upon it and smiling at him as he suckled upon her teat. He murmured happily, and increased his efforts, tugging on the mound and flicking his tongue across the nub... and found his efforts rewarded with a thick bead of milk.

His eyes widened slightly, and then he began to really work away at her teat, desiring the milk she had to provide, his hands moving to both her breasts, and he began to knead her mounds, hoping to stimulate increased flow. And he was rewarded here too, more of her creamy, addictive nectar flowing into his mouth, all as he continued to grind his cock against her abdominal muscles. His murmurs sent vibrations of stimulation through her sensitive mammary glands, the alien hissing in pleasure as it held onto the back of his head.

He was only dimly aware of the other aliens around him looking on with delight and appreciation, and perhaps a bit of envy for their superior. They huddled close and rubbed against each other, growling lowly and lustfully. As for the other humans in the room... well, they and their partners were too entwined with one another to care. Just as Marcus was too enthralled with the Praetorian's milk to give any care to the aliens watching him. It was just too good not to focus on, gulping down her thick flow and feeling the cool touch of her nectar glide down his throat. His hips bucked more vigorously than before, a sign of his delight and stimulation. However, he eventually found himself desiring something else, as his hands explored the soft flesh of the Praetorian's breasts; though they were still firmer than most of the other Drones, that just meant they'd provide their own unique delights.

He made his decision, and pulled away from the Praetorian's milky tits, and slowly shuffled his hips forward as he sat up. All so he could slide his cock between her mounds, pressing them tightly together around his shaft, sighing out as the firm flesh tightly moulded to his length. It felt so very delightful, as everything did with these creatures. His cock throbbed and deposited a small dollop of precum against her chest, whilst milk from her nipples seeped down into her cleavage... no doubt going to provide a little extra lubrication. He licked his lips, and she did her own, 'watching' him from her prone position, as he began to slowly roll his hips back and forth.

Pumping his cock between her breasts felt incredibly stimulating, his hands squeezing her breasts tightly together and letting her mounds envelop his cock in a prison of perky euphoria. She hissed as she watched him, flicking her tongue in the air and giving him a lecherous smirk. Her hands lifted up to wrap her arms around her chest, further increasing the tightness he felt around his manhood. He squirmed a little, but continued to thrust back and forth between her breasts, starting to pant as his cock throbbed with need. She smirked at him teasingly, and then unfurled her tongue from past her lips, letting it slither erotically across her skin until it met the tip of his cock, popping in and out from the top of her cleavage, rubbing against the tip of his muscle.

He moaned immediately from this touch, and then when he felt her tongue slither deeper between her breasts and his pumping cock, Marcus feeling his shaft sliding against her slippery tongue as it waggled from side to side. It was so slick, it pushed into the gaps between his shaft and her body so very easily... he knew what was coming next, but she was refraining from doing it just yet, simply enjoying the feeling of his vigorous thrusts and the rolling of his hips. He grit his teeth and picked up the pace, whilst simultaneously doing his best to endure for as long as possible. Sweat beaded across his bow, and trickled down his chin.

The Praetorian grinned around its extended tongue, and then she began to coil it around his cock, adding to the tunnel of delights a fleshy tube that he felt, wide gaps in the coils of her muscle meaning he could still feel his shaft rubbing against the slick skin of her bosom. And to further add to the stimulation, she opened her jaw... and let her inner mouth slide out to meet his tip, the firm, fleshy mandibles latching onto his tip. It was there that she began to do something... interesting.

She started pumping her inner maw up and down the first inch of his cock, but without stopping his thrusting. Instead, she timed her pumps and sped up and slowed down at the right moments to make it feel like she was gently fellating him whilst coiling her tongue around his cock. His eyes widened in shock at the stimulation, and almost ground to a halt there and then... but he steeled himself, and kept going, groaning as the Praetorian's 'unique technique' had the pressure in his loins building rapidly now. He was drawing ever closer to yet another orgasm, his shaft throbbing with need, precum oozing into her secondary maw.

He was doing his best to hold out for as long as he could, but it was a hopeless effort... for eventually, he succumbed to the ecstasy, and buckled his hips forward with aggressive intensity. He moaned loudly as he poured his semen into the alien's gullet, his body shivering rather vigorously. She herself growled in delight, greedily gulping down his essence with a hungry desire, tongue stroking his cock as he still continued to thrust his hips into her bosom, ensuring his manhood was milked for absolutely every last drop it had to provide.

He was practically feeding this alien, his balls throbbing with each pulse of seed he pumped into her... until he could no longer pump any more out, the Praetorian releasing his tip so his final few ropes splattered against her sternum, staining the inner sides of her breasts with his essence. He slumped slightly atop of her, panting and groaning, but otherwise enjoying the afterglow of his blissful experience. The alien let him, 'watching' him with a luscious expression upon her lips, her tongue and inner maw having since retreated back into her mouth, and thus out of the way. She licked her lips, a teasing expression as she moved to caress his hips with a brief touch.

"Mmph... man... nothing you let us do to you is boring," he muttered. She responded with a guttural chuckle, before moving to pull him close, caressing his back and murmuring contentedly. However, the embrace did not last before the great xenomorph picked him up and placed him down on his back a second time, this time straddling his hips, the enormous female squashing his cock between her nether folds and his stomach, causing him to groan.

"E-Easy... I just came..." he remarked, pointless as it was. He knew that was only going to encourage her to tease him, beginning to roll her hips firmly back and forth along his shaft, coaxing some new vigour into his member, before she lifted up her hips, and let his cock raise up to attention... and then, she promptly slid down his shaft, leaving her walls loose so she could easily take him, before clamping down with an intense tightness.

Her hands went to her still stained breasts, beginning to fondle and clean them with her incredibly long tongue, all as she began to bounce up and down upon his mast, gyrating her hips about to twist his cock in all directions, leaving him panting and his eyes opened wide from the shock. She wasn't pacing herself at all, not giving him any chance to recover from his previous orgasm... it was obvious now that her goal was to get him to orgasm as quickly as possible. He didn't bother asking why... sometimes, the answer was simply because that was the whim that passed through their head.

Still, he would've liked a bit more warning... this sort of assault was intolerable. The pleasure lancing up his cock and sparking throughout his balls was intense, that pressure already building up a second time and threatening to explode. It was like she was desperate to mate with him... but none of them could reproduce at the moment. The Queen had rendered them all infertile, for the time being at least, so that they could sustain their numbers in relation to the number of colonists there were... that's what he'd come to know.

But it didn't change the intense ecstasy filling his body from this alien's aggressive bouncing, her hands fondling her breasts with reckless delight, tongue whipping about across her globes and flicking her nipples. She was so very attractive right now, the massive alien bouncing atop of him, her hips crashing down upon his crotch, causing his own body to practically twitch from the intensity of the stimulation. There was no way he could resist this delightful stimulation, even though he tried to hold out. But he could feel his balls beginning to throb, pulling up into his body and threatening to burst yet another load into this great beauty, all whilst the other aliens watched on, grinning and licking their lips with hungry, pleased delight.

It was all too much, and before long, he was spasming once more, bucking upwards weakly into the strong, falling hips of the alien above him, his cock spasming intensely as orgasm wracked his form. He couldn't help the feeling of bliss as he pumped another thick load into her pussy, the voluminous discharge a surprise to him, given how soon it was after his last climax. But, he soon calmed down from his ecstasy, exhausted and spent from the two orgasms so quickly back to back, heaving beneath the alien that still sat atop of him. She hadn't experienced her own climax, but it didn't matter... just making their partner cum was an intense delight to them all on their own.

He was more than happy to let her have that. However, once again, she moved, sliding off his cock before moving to scoop him up into her arms, a hand firmly grasping his buttocks, squeezing and kneading the glutes before she began to take him out of the chamber. He was confused at first, but soon he figured out where she was taking him... deeper into the Hive... to the Heart. His own began to race with excitement, knowing who resided there... perhaps he would have a chance to experience her joy once more.

The first he knew of the heart of the Hive were the moans, cries of pleasure and the lustful, bestial growls that filtered down the passageways... along with wet slapping and other lurid noises. He was close, and soon... he was there, witnessing the endless orgy that always seemed to surround the Queen. Most days, it was mostly xenomorphs and the odd human, and some days, it was a veritable melting pot of different species simply indulging in excess. Today, it seemed like it was something of a slow day, with a few xenomorphs and fewer humans... but nonetheless, the sounds were still quite loud. But it was the greatest xenomorph of all sitting atop a 'throne' of resin in the centre of the great chamber that took his breath away... his beloved Queen, and the other Praetorians that stood guard around her... and often enjoyed her company.

Whether he would have a chance to enjoy her company this day wasn't clear to him... but he did realise there were several other Praetorians waiting for him at the base of the Queen's throne, licking their lips as the one that carried him brought Marcus closer to the group of lusty giants. His eyes lit up when one reached out to take him from the Praetorian that carried him, and soon after, he found himself sandwiched between at least four of the great aliens, their breasts closing around his head, supple prisons that almost suffocated him, whilst his body was subjected to the lustful attentions of their probing hands, gently caressing his hips and thighs, brushing against his cock and groping his buttocks teasingly. Their sensuous hisses brought him arousal.