Xenophilia - Finale - Simon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all he needed to be sent over the edge, a fountain of cum spraying into the air and cascading down onto his body, staining his gut with his own semen. He moaned sharply, like he was out of breath, before starting to groan lowly and submissively from the way she was stimulating him. It was such a different experience, to be pushed over the edge by a simple motion, but after so much denial, he was properly pouring his semen from his tip, leaving him exhausted. Eventually, his cock stopped even dribbling residue, and Simon started to calm down, panting heavily atop of the bed, whilst the xenomorphs watched on with delightful glee on their lips. If this were back before he first met them, he doubted he would've been able to last this long... but changes had occurred to his body thanks to these creatures.

And that included a sexual stamina unlike anything previous. It had been a boon to humans, able to just that little bit more keep up with their alien partners. They were still out of their league, but at least it wasn't over so quickly... and it meant two humans could go at it for a lot longer. He was no exception, though he didn't believe he could last much longer... but it was not his decision to make. He watched as the aliens began to move to him once again, this time straddling his body; the leader sat over his hips, and one moved to place her glutes atop of his face, whilst the third draped herself over his chest, gently suckling and kissing his skin with a soft touch.

He couldn't see much; the alien atop of his head hadn't sat far enough back to press her pussy to his mouth. Rather, it seemed she was going to have him please her anus, her tail gently wrapping around his skull and forcing his head into her glutes. All he could really see was her back, much of his field of vision obscured by the base of her tail. It was enough, however, and with the alien more insistently pushing his face into her rear, he stretched out his tongue and began to lap at her sphincter. This prompted a hiss from her, whilst the leader began to slide her glutes up and down his manhood, teasing him softly with each and every touch, wiggling her hips from side to side to gently twist his cock about.

It made him shiver, whilst his nipples were suckled upon by the third alien's lips, the xenomorph's mouth proving to be incredibly wet and slippery. It made him shiver, his toes twitching and his limbs tugging on the padded restraints that kept him bound to the bed and helpless. He did his best, however, kissing the alien's rear and suckling on it, whilst she firmly rubbed her glutes to his head. Simon didn't know how much longer he'd last, however; the alien rubbing her rear to his cock was already driving him closer to an orgasm, thanks to the slick lubrication of what residue remained on his member, and the heightened sensitivity he felt thanks to successive orgasms. So she slowed her efforts so as to prevent him from exploding so soon.

Simon lapped and kissed at the xenomorph's rear as she grinded her rump to his face, squeezing her glutes to his countenance, making it feel like she was practically drawing him in deeper. He squirmed about, especially when he felt the other alien slowly rising up his shaft until her sphincter came to rest upon his glans... she was pressing herself to his tip, threatening to force him into her anus, a hellishly tight passage that was sure to wring him dry. He didn't believe he'd last this one, but he was determined to try... if nothing else than as some sort of 'victory'... that he endured the attention of three exceptionally dominant aliens that used all manner of techniques on him, regardless of improved stamina thanks to their companionship.

He stuck his tongue into the xenomorph's anus, feeling the ever so slightly greasy substance they secreted to help make anal feel all that more enjoyable, and make penetration relatively ease without additional lubricant. But even then, it didn't stop the alien from clenching her muscles around his probing tongue, practically trapping it... though she did loosen up to let him explore a little bit more, pushing deeper and waggling about to stimulate her, before she clenched her muscles around his tongue a second time, repeatedly trapping his muscle and freeing it. She hissed out in delight, licking her lips.

And all this was happening as he felt the other alien slowly begin to push down upon his cock, forcing his penis deep into her clenching anus, the crushing depths trapping his shaft even more effectively than the other alien did his tongue. He shifted about as intense pleasure filled him, the man groaning as he was forced to endure this two-pronged assault, especially as the third alien continued to kiss and explore his body, even reaching down to gently squeeze his testicles in her hand, even when the leader had dropped all the way down to the hilt, her legs squeezing to either side of him. It was intense, but he was determined not to let himself lose it just yet... they expected a lot from him, of course.

He still wished he could reach up and just squeeze this alien's rump, feel her flesh filling out the gaps between his fingers... but he couldn't. He was their plaything right now, and as maddening as it was, it was also incredibly delightful. This was more than just being prey, this was being something that brought them delight to toy with, to play with, not as hunters, but as mistresses. He was their servant, eager to please, and eager to be bullied and tormented. But he was fine with that... they didn't treat him like some punching bag once all was said and done. They just had their preferences for pleasure and dominance. Still, Simon wished he could take the lead for a change... though he doubted that was going to happen this night.

Slowly, the alien with his dick buried deep in her ass began to rise and fall, slowly bouncing upon his shaft and stimulating him, gyrating her hips from side to side and up and down in a wide circular motion, ensuring he stirred up her anus plenty. He saw, from his limited field of view, the alien atop of him lean forward... and he spied just the barest glimpse of the two aliens embracing each other and sealing their lips together in a deep kiss, smooching loudly and wetly. He wished he had a better view, but he was more than content to have this alien's luscious, supple cheeks resting upon his face... and he couldn't forget the third alien, who had opted to instead apply teasing stimulating with her mouth all over his body. He was happy to receive such attention, but he knew it wasn't going to last; these aliens were voracious, and when they came... well, he knew they were going to flood his body with their fluids. At least, the one currently riding his cock would.

He didn't know if the other two would have a chance to climax, but he wasn't sure they particularly minded... often, it was enough for them just to see their partner wracked with ecstasy, and sent temporarily mad or rendered unconscious from exhaustion. Which of those would happen to him, Simon couldn't answer... but the faster the alien began to bounce upon his shaft, forcing him in and out of her anus, the more and more he felt weakened, overstimulated by her tightly clenching anus. He continuously tried to keep up his oral efforts for the alien atop of him, but it wasn't working out so well, constant moans thrumming against her rear, whilst his tongue simply loosened whenever pleasure rolled over him. He could feel himself building closer to an orgasm, what was looking to be his last this night.

He strived to keep up, at least, slowly and weakly bucking his hips with each passing moment, the extra movement bringing the final end that bit closer and quicker. But even then, he did his best to waggle his tongue about in the alien's ass above him, as the two atop of him kissed one another and rolled their hips to the respective parts of his body that they sat upon, whilst the third, having left his chest a glistening, wet mess thanks to her tongue and saliva, moved to slip off the bed, all so she could move between his legs and behind her sister... and start suckling on his testicles, slathering it in a thick layer of her saliva. No matter how hard he tried, this triple-pronged assault was far too much for him to endure, try as he might.

He began to shiver, his bucking hips dying down to a simple wriggle, and his tongue's efforts going slack as he was completely wracked with stimulation. He had no way to resist what was happening to him, and in a few short moments, he was bucking upwards, hard, into the leader's ass, albeit only briefly, thanks to the weakness that had overcome him. But his ejaculation was as strong as ever, flooding her rear with his thick load of semen. It made him moan loudly into the ass of the alien atop of him.

As for the leader... she seemed to reach her own climax, splashing out juices against his gut as she came, her body shuddering atop of him... but the xenomorph sitting on his face seemed unphased. But he couldn't hardly focus on any perceived failings, not whilst a tightly spasming anus was wrapped around his cock. It kept his climax going until he slowly sunk into the mattress, completely exhausted and unable to fight back against them. Black spots danced in the corner of his eyes, a sign that he was close to passing out. And as the three aliens pulled away from him, all moving to stand around him, pressing together, he could feel himself fading. They kissed each other, and then grinned at him, licking their lips as their giggles haunted him in the twilight state between waking consciousness and passing out... and then he collapsed against the bed, falling into slumber.

He was sore when he woke up, naked but unshackled and in his own quarters. Whether or not he'd been carried naked through the halls didn't seem to matter to him, as much as how hungry he was. Fortunately, they left his clothes neatly folded next to him when he was ready to awake. But he, unfortunately, had to be back at work today, doing more codework... his only solace being that the upgrades should be over soon. So he endured the drudgery of the day, clocking in and sitting down at his desk, going through each line of code and making the necessary changes until he was relying on coffee to stay alert. One thing did gnaw on his mind, however, that being his admitted disappointment that last night's session with the three xenomorphs didn't give him a chance to take the lead. He sighed out.

"Oh well..." he muttered. There'd always be next time. However, when the day was done, and he returned to his quarters with a hazy mind, he was shocked to find the same three aliens in his room... only, this time, they were bent over a counter, looking over their shoulders, as though they'd been waiting for him. They were swaying their hips enticingly, and kept their hands away from their rears. They gestured with their tails, and he soon realised that they were giving him full access to their bodies to do as he pleased.

With a grin, he shut the door behind him... and rather hastily removed his belt as he strode forward to claim his prizes.

After all, these aliens knew it was a give and take relationship that went both ways.