Xenophilia - Finale - Simon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was intense, watching their inky tongues gently wiggle and prod at his penis, tracing his every sensitive spot, pressing the flat side of their muscles to his flesh, kissing him softly by pressing their lips to his rod and slowly drawing the folds together whilst ever so gently prodding his cock. But then, they did something most unexpected... they brought their lips to his glans, suckling on his tip for a short bit, until their tongues suddenly started coiling around his mast, like three slimy snakes winding their way around his rod, tantalising and squeezing his cock. It made him shiver, watching these three tongues wrap around his shaft, making their way to his balls after encircling his root. They trapped his testicles in the three of their tongues, and started fondling and massaging his scrotum with their muscles.

It was intense, especially since they were grinding and twisting their tongues around his shaft, slipping beneath and over one another, wiggling in sync and pumping him gently. It was like his manhood was trapped in a prison of roiling flesh that sought to completely milk him of his essence. It made him squirm against the bed, feeling his cock throb with need as his climax approached faster and faster. They twisted their tongues and squeezed a bit more tightly than before, the rippling of their muscles rubbing to his skin all too intense.

But before long, he was so very close to orgasming... so they unwound their tongues from around his manhood, and proceeded to return to licking at his tip, the lead alien making a slow, circling motion with the tip of her tongue against his frenulum. He could feel part of her tongue rubbing to the back of his glans, whilst the other two females circled their tongues to the sides of his tip or gently wiggled their muscles up and down, sometimes lapping at his cockhead with the flats of their tongues. He was so very close now, until, without any further warning, he was bucking loosely, yet groaning loudly as his cock pumped out seed profusely. It didn't quite fountain after the first few shots, but the load was still rather voluminous, and it continued for a while as he poured semen from his cock, their efforts not ceasing in order to extract as much from him as possible.

He was gasping at this intense, teasing ecstasy, having never experienced something like this before, but hardly able to get enough of it. It was so blissful, he could hardly stand it as his body was wracked with euphoria, shivering as his rigid manhood provided them with every last drop they could've ever wanted... or so he thought. He knew they were insatiable creatures, so even once his orgasm came to a close, he knew they would be hungering for more. For now, they simply proceeded to clean his cock, forcing a few last dribbles of cum from his tip, and lapping up the semen they found ever so delicious. It was torturous almost, feeling them constantly licking at his manhood to clean it of any residue that they didn't wish to go to waste.

Eventually, they were done with him, having completely drained him of this particular orgasm... he would have more for them, they would make certain of that. But for now, he simply waited, doing his best to recover for when they were certain to assault him again with whatever method they had in mind this time. No matter... he could simply lose himself in the ecstasy, they wouldn't fault him for that... though they might punish him for giving up before they were ready to make him shudder. He watched as they pulled away from his glistening mast, now thoroughly clean of any of his white residue, the aliens standing as they admired their handiwork.

They giggled and licked their lips, one even leaning over to gently peck another on the lips, before they proceeded to confer amongst themselves... no doubt over what they should do to him next. He was rather eager to see what they had in mind. They considered, and discussed, before they all grinned wickedly, and turned to face him. They growled playfully, and before long, they were descending upon him, the lecherous aliens arraying themselves around him. He felt them crawl over his body, purposely draping their breasts over his frame, gently grazing their mounds to his skin with light touches, letting their erect nipples scrape across his skin, until he found his view obscured by a pair resting atop of his face, the alien lying down over his head.

As for the other two, they proceeded to squash his cock between the two of their breasts, their busts pushed together to form a tight, cushiony prison. Simon groaned as they rubbed themselves to his manhood, and gently lapped at his glans with the tips of their long tongues, the seductive growls emanating from them tantalising his ears, the only thing not obscured by the supple globes resting atop of his face. He could still breathe, at least, but the feeling of the malleable flesh, especially when she began to gently rub her chest to him, against his face was tantalising.

The aroma that exuded from between her breasts was intoxicating as well, and it made him groan, lolling out his tongue to gently lap at her smooth flesh. He kept his hands to himself, however, not wishing to do anything more that might've 'upset' them... though, he was certain any punishment that would've resulted from their 'displeasure' would've been rather enjoyable. Nonetheless, he gripped the bedsheets just that little bit tighter, as the aliens grinded their breasts to his body, licking their lips and giggling in their feminine yet animalistic way. He felt their hands gently trace figures and lines against his skin with their claw-like nails, teasing him softly and making him shiver. They gently pricked him, applying only enough pressure to be felt, but not to hurt. They left red welts that faded moments after their touch was applied.

Muffled groans left his lips in response, prompting the alien atop of him to lick her lips... before slithering her own tongue between her bust to tease at his own muscle, causing a spike of stimulation to wrack through him in response. These aliens were capable of such unique methods thanks to their anatomy, it made a number of things quite possible, and they used that to great effect. Such as when he felt the tails of the three aliens slowly coil around his arms, one to each, whilst the last tail wrapped around his waist. From there, they began to gently squeeze and stretch him, not enough to hurt, but enough to make him feel like he was vulnerable.

He looked about, but all he could see was the darkness of an alien's breasts, sans the small cracks of light from where her bust did not seal so well to his face, despite how much she was pressing her chest to his head... of course, she didn't want him to suffocate, so the alien left a small gap to let him breathe. He was thankful for this, though he couldn't get enough of the way she rubbed and grinded her globes to his face more vigorously than before, synchronised with the other two aliens rubbing their breasts against his cock with greater speed as well.

But still, they were being slow, careful not to bring him to orgasm too quickly, especially since he was sensitive from the one he just recently experienced. They were too careful to let him explode so soon. They alternated directions, sometimes gently squeezing their breasts together around his mast, sometimes pumping up and down simultaneously, or in opposite directions. At others, they twisted back and forth, or in a circular, reciprocating manner, all whilst either grasping their breasts and squeezing them together, or letting them remain loose around his mast. It was a different sensation than before, but the softness and smoothness of their breasts more than made up for the less precise and slick stimulation.

And even then, they were drooling into their cleavage and onto his penis to ensure his mast remained nicely lubricated, to avoid any unpleasant friction. He squirmed beneath them, but with his arms and waist bound by their tails, he was completely trapped, his legs sandwiched between the edge of the bed and their own bodies. The hands of the alien lying on top of him moved to his nipples, where she began to gently trace her fingertips in circles against them, causing him to wince and shiver. She was so lecherous, and she knew every part of him, after having only met him for a short while... they were quick learners, and they had an intuitive, instinctual understanding of human anatomy, and where one could bring the most stimulation. It was impossible to resist them once they had you in their clutches... probably why they were so successful in 'subjugating' the whole colony... after all, no one Simon knew was still trying to defy them genuinely. Everyone else who 'resisted' did so to get pounced and violated. No one tried to legitimately stop these creatures now... they'd won over everyone, and at this point, even a long-con seemed like a crackpot theory. They knew each other too well for that.

And Simon really didn't think anyone, human or alien, would get this intimate with so many people for the sake of a long-con... they just wanted to revel in debauchery, and as it turned out, humans were really good at it when they wanted to be... and they were the perfect 'prey' as far as the xenomorphs were concerned. Though, he wondered if there were any that enjoyed being the 'sub', taking it from a human. He wondered if he'd ever get that chance. He put aside such thoughts, concentrating on the gentle pleasure that was slowly radiating from his crotch throughout his body. It was too nice to waste focus on other thoughts. He simply laid back and melted into the bed, whilst the three buxom xenomorphs tended and tormented his body with their lustful ministrations. He bucked every now and then, whilst licking at the tongue that found his own, the slippery muscle coiling around his and imparting the sweet taste of their saliva to him.

He squirmed about, and pressed his lips to the soft flesh of her breasts, muffled murmurs leaving his mouth and thrumming against the creature's bust. She chuckled, and rubbed her mounds to his head more firmly, her fingers still tracing circles to his nipples, whilst one of the other two aliens reached beneath his body to fondle his testicles. He moaned softly, and tried his best to see beneath the mounds that were obscuring his vision... but to no avail. He felt the alien above him force his head back and down place her breasts more tightly against his face, smothering him briefly. It made him moan, feeling so helpless and weak against their slow but gradually orgasmic pleasure. They wanted the build-up to his orgasm to be intense and delightful, yet torturous and slow at the same time.

They certainly knew how to achieve that, and he was beginning to go crazy, wanting to release his potent load building up in his loins. His testicles shivered constantly, twitching and tugging upwards towards his body whenever his cock throbbed, though more often than not, his scrotum was imprisoned in the hand of one of the two xenomorphs rubbing their chests to his penis, their tongues every now and then wiggling to his glans. At other times, and out of his sight, they kissed each other loudly, hoping he would hear what they were doing and realise... but it didn't matter if he didn't.

They were enjoying themselves, and the rubbing of their breasts to his cock was enough to slowly build him towards the most tantalising end they had planned for him. His tip oozed precum, and his shaft started throbbing a bit more vigorously than before. He was close now, and the aliens knew it. They didn't suddenly speed up to force him over the edge... they simply maintained their pace, knowing it would be enough. He shivered, and clenched his eyes shut as the pleasure slowly mounted, whining whenever he felt one of the two xenomorphs gently tease his tip with their fingertips, tracing circles to his sensitive, slick glans. They giggled domineeringly, which only seemed to further excite him.

And, after only a few moments more of their lecherous rubbing, Simon was moaning into the breasts atop of his face, prompting the alien to force her chest more firmly against his countenance, as his hips bucked upwards between the breasts of the aliens surrounding his cock, letting his seed stain their mounds as his cum fountained over their busts. It was as intense of an orgasm as ever, though he calmed down from it faster than the previous oral torment had allowed him. He went limp against the bed once more, panting softly, feeling the breasts to his cock pull away, and the bust to his face do the same. They crawled off the bed, but it didn't mean the aliens unwound their tails from around his body.

Instead, they pressed their bodies together, and in a lewd, tantalising display, they began to grind themselves to one another, gently kissing each other, licking and lapping their breasts clean of their residue, rubbing their fingers to their slits, and making sure their tails held him tightly... he was forced to watch them press together, kissing and licking their bodies. They pleased each other, and he couldn't get involved. He gritted his teeth, struggling against the bonds of their tails, even if he didn't truly intend to escape... he just knew it excited them. That being said, this truly was cruel; he so wanted to involve himself in the scene unfolding before his very eyes, but the aliens were purposely holding him back. He was to watch only, and grow aroused once more.

It worked a charm, his cock bobbing to attention almost instantly after the orgasm had made it soften slightly. They turned to him, and giggled deviously, grasping their breasts and rubbing their mounds, pushing their chests out and gyrating about in an enticing display. These creatures meant to torment him with something he could not obtain, and hold him just out of reach. He clenched his fists and groaned, whilst watching them return their attention to each other, licking their lips and each other's. He could hear the squelching of their lips smacking together, their tongues gliding over their skin, and their fingers slickly sinking into their siblings' pussies. However, he remained quiet, knowing that it was not his place to beg unless they wanted him to. Once more, they 'looked' at him, and grinned lecherously.

They peeled away from each other, and approached him once more; perhaps the other purpose of the exercise was to make sure he was properly aroused for the next round. And they had succeeded in that regard, the lecherous aliens gently tracing a finger each up his rigid shaft, their sharp claws gently teasing his glans. He shivered and clenched his eyes shut, as they began to do the same with the rest of his body, scraping their digits along his skin teasingly, making him twitch in response to every touch, whilst they wiggled their bodies about enticingly. They started to do the same with their tails as well, using the points to poke and trace shapes to his skin. They applied only a ticklish pressure, ensuring that every touch felt tantalising.

This, of course, meant they had uncoiled their tails from around his body, but even without such physical restraints, he didn't do a thing... just as they had wanted. They chuckled softly, the leader moving to glide over his body, her breasts draping against his chest as she moved in to press her lips softly to his own. He groaned out in response, feeling the other two aliens take hold of his limbs... but so preoccupied with the kiss, the alien's tongue slithering down his throat, he barely registered the xenomorphs slapping shackles to him, made from light equipment chains and padded cuffs.

It was only when she broke the kiss and she withdrew her tongue from his mouth that he saw the aliens had restrained him in a manner somewhat atypical of them... they preferred to use their bodies, or their resin. But he wasn't about to complain either, Simon watching as the three inhuman dominatrixes moved about him, examining him, considering what they wanted to do with him. He shivered in anticipation, but suddenly found his cock held in two hands, from two different individuals, gently pumping his mast with light touches, sometimes one letting go to let the other make longer strokes.

The leader also moved around to his cock once more, standing between her two siblings, and brought her hand down to his glans, where she began to gently stroke his cock in an unusual and stimulating manner, closing her fingers together almost like a cage from above his member, and gently running her digits up and down his shaft, ever so gently digging the tips of her chitinous fingers into his flesh, scraping over his glans with gentle up and down squeezes, whilst the other two pumped his girth. He winced from painful pleasure, unable to resist this sort of delight... especially not when one began to fondle his testicles with their free hand. They 'looked' at him, grinning deviously, licking their lips hungrily and making kissing gestures in his direction. If they had eyes, they would've been completely filled with devious, controlling lust.

He felt one of their tails drape over his gut, pinning him down to the bed, further restricting his movements. He involuntarily tugged against his restraints, the pleasure making his body tense up as the three aliens continued to stimulate his now very sensitive penis. After several ejaculations, even simple touches were almost painfully stimulating. He watched each motion they made, panting as what free hands they had began to wander over his body, and the two tails that were free proceeded to something similar, once more tracing his skin with the pointed tips of their tails. Whatever these aliens were up to, he knew he was going to be utterly trashed before the day or night was done.

They began to stroke his length a little bit faster than before, precum once more oozing from his manhood. With the three hands each gently pumping his cock, or dragging fingers up and down his glans, he was losing his will to resist rapidly, feeling a pressure once again build in his loins. But it was when he felt like he was going to blow that the three of them simply ceased their efforts. He jerked a bit, and let out a groan, watching as his cock throbbed in disappointment.

After a bit, when the twitching of his manhood calmed, they began to repeat the act all over again, stroking his shaft up and down, scraping his glans and fondling his balls, whilst caressing his helpless body, slowly building him up towards yet another climax... slowly, and surely, until he was right on the edge... and then they cut the pleasure once again, sending him plummeting away from his inevitable climax and denying him for a second time. And they repeated this several times, slowly working him up towards an orgasm, before ceasing all pleasurable attention and letting him calm down, denying him release. And each time, he felt like his loins were growing just that little bit tighter in response to each and every little act of denial that wracked him, an explosive load building up within his depths, threatening to send him over the edge... should they ever let him have that relief.

He began to whimper, pushing his head back down into the mattress, groaning considerably and panting. He bucked his hips involuntarily each time they brought him close to climax. Each time he thought he might've been a quickshot and cum faster than they could stop, faster than they could react... but they were too good for that. They knew exactly when he was going to orgasm, and always stopped at just the last second, grinning at him, and grumbling tauntingly, licking their lips as they gently prodded his belly. He couldn't take it anymore.

"P-please... let me cum, I beg of you!" he pleaded, whimpering as they continued to run their claw-like nails along his shaft, sometimes curling their fingers inwards to let the fingertips gently scrape along his skin, much like the leader was doing with his glans. He begged again, pleading for release... and after a few cries for mercy, they seemed to listen to him. The leader 'looked' at him, and grinned, the other two pumping just that little bit faster, until he was right on the edge, prompting them to let go... leaving the leader to slowly rub her fingertip up and down slowly to the back of his cock.