Xenophilia - Finale - The Alien

Story Info
A planetary colony is overrun by horny xenomorphs.
9k words
4.87
9.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part of a project to touch up and publish an older series of works I had done in the past, placing them on Literotica. There are quite a few parts, so they will seem repetitive as more are updated, and since they are nopaint being completely revised, they will show their age. There will also be some questionable content, and due to said age, may not be presented in the most palatable manner, as much as I may have believed I did those years ago. Please keep this in mind.

* * * * *

It had been two months since the alien was given her clutch by the Queenmother, and already, they were healthy, lascivious adults, 'preying' upon the humans that found themselves in their clutches.

Of course, in those two months... things had changed. Every last human in the colony had been caught, and were made to 'learn'... and now, there was a beautiful union between the Colony and the Hive. 'Victor's Post', they called it. Whatever its name, humans and her kind mingled freely. The former kept the arrangement secret, yes, from outside eyes, and the latter helped the humans construct their colony, providing assistance wherever it may be needed, and above that, simply enjoying the loving bonds between them. No longer were the aliens seen with fear and terror, and as delightful as that was for the aliens to witness and sense, they just as much enjoyed humans willingly coming to them for lustful purposes.

The Queenmother and her offspring made it clear to the humans, with some convincing, that enslavement was never intended... only ever a close, lustful and compassionate union. The humans eventually came around to such an idea, and now... well, humans either were seduced by an alien looking for fun, endured a forced encounter -- not that many minded anymore -- or came themselves to sate their own desires... some even liked the idea of being hunted. A sort of play, running from their hunters, only to be hopelessly pinned down by the powerful predator.

She was enjoying one such 'play' right now, a shuddering sigh leaving her lips as a man writhed beneath her, pinned down onto the resin covered floor of one of the Hive's many passageways. It was a favourite to have such hunts in the Hive, since many passages were often not frequently used, compared to the Colony above; as much fun as it was to stalk humans through its corridors and vents, it was mostly back to functioning status now, and it was a very busy place. And it wasn't good to have sex with someone in the open up there, most of her kind abided by that thinking now. They were far more respectful to a human's sense of shame than they were, now that humans were accepting of them. Of course, it wasn't unknown for an alien to 'borrow' a human, snatching them right from a corridor into an empty room for fun.

Down in the Hive though... barring some exceptions, humans were utterly free game. They knew that. They counted on it, to be pounced by an alien, or convince one to have a hunt... how could any alien refuse? Such as this man, his erect cock a sure sign that, despite his rather poorly acted pleas for freedom, he was all too eager for what was to come. She didn't have to grind on his penis much, sliding her slick labia up and down his manhood and coating it in her fluids. She had him held by the wrists, as he struggled beneath her, his chest rubbing against her breasts.

He heaved upwards, moaning and panting. It was as genuine as he could achieve; generally, humans tended not to try as hard as possible when it was something they were doing willingly. Nonetheless, it was still a lovely thing to experience, and she was going to be making him genuinely writhe soon enough once she got him inside... which didn't take long. Her own impatience saw her sliding up his shaft until her folds pressed to his tip, gently gyrating her gash to his glans, teasing him.

He watched with thinly veiled anticipation, trying hard to put on a fearful face. It was cute, and she still enjoyed mating with humans after such a hunt, even if it was not as genuine as when they first invaded... but it was fun all the same. She kept her hips rubbing to his shaft, teasing him and seeing how much he squirmed before she grew too impatient herself to keep up the teasing effort. Before long, she couldn't hold out any longer... and with a sudden, sharp drop, she swallowed his cock entirely into her loins, taking him all the way to the hilt. A sharp gasp left his mouth, his hips bucking upwards as his dick was buried in the roiling flesh of her womanhood.

She let out a slow, sensuous hiss, simply enjoying the feeling of his length inside of her, stretching her out. She contracted around his cock, and started to roll her hips back and forth, hissing in pleasure at the feeling of his manhood stirring up her innards. Oh, how delightful it was to pin a person down and milk them for all their worth. And she would wring this man dry, dropping low to run her tongue up his face slowly and firmly, pushing against his skin and leaving slick trails of warm saliva across his face. He let out a shuddering sigh, followed by a groan when she suddenly latched onto his neck and began to suckle, letting her tongue lick over what area was sealed between her lips.

Humans were frequently weak to attacks to the neck... it was a useful trait to know to make them really writhe when taking them, riding their members or filling their pussies, it was almost universal among these humans... and many who were once prudish gained a new libido. Some had a refined taste in sex, preferring the acts kept simple, or intimate and private. Others, had completely embraced a promiscuous lifestyle, as long as it didn't disrupt the daily living of others or themselves... something she and her kin concerned themselves with. Whilst it might've been fine for them, humans needed the little things in life... a lot of sex just enhanced the lifestyle. She smiled at the thought against his neck, before breaking out of her train of thought, and gently biting down on his neck, nibbling and causing him to gasp softly.

With him completely pinned down and subdued, she began to lift her hips up, and drop them back down with lustful, fluid rolls of her hips, stirring up her insides and twisting his cock about as her flesh rippled tightly around his mast, squeezing and clenching and causing him to flinch. His fists were squeezing tightly, and opening up repeatedly. His length began to throb, and precum oozed from his tip. He was drawing closer to a no doubt explosive climax, as she had anticipated. It wouldn't be long before he was completely overwhelmed and made to fill her womb with his seed.

Naturally, after the clutch she was granted by the Queenmother, she had not had the opportunity to raise any more offspring; their numbers were stable, and it wasn't a good idea, in the Queenmother's mind, to let their numbers explode in an uncontrollable fashion. So, naturally, she was barren once more, as were all of her sisters. But it wasn't a bad thing... it didn't reduce her enjoyment of sex by any amount, and she was more than happy to reduce any human to a quivering mess of ecstasy, which this man was fast becoming. Of course he wouldn't be able to hold out... her kind was voracious, and evolved to bring about the most intense pleasure for humans.

His length throbbed even more now, a sign that his orgasm was just around the corner, ready to explode inside of her at any moment. He was panting more rapidly now, and she was growling with bestial lust, increasing the forcefulness of her bouncing, slamming down on his hips as she watched his expressions twist and contort from the stimulation. She curled her tail around behind the both of them, so that she could press and rub a fold of her segmented tail to his balls, gently massaging his orbs, eager to see him spurt as much as humanly possible into her body. She was ready to see how much he had to give, no mercy for her prey.

And he gave a great deal, suddenly bucking hard into her depths, prompting her to slam down against his crotch and push his hips down to the ground, pinning his body as he tried to buck and thrust with each spurt of semen he had to give. His cock throbbed, spilling seed into her depths as she squeezed down hard. She watched as his eyes rolled backwards briefly, simply enjoying the feeling of his spasming cock and his helpless form. It didn't take long to make some humans cum, and this man was rather susceptible. He had a thing for dominance, and that was something much appreciated amongst her kin.

His ejaculation lasted for a delightful while, filling her depths with white until he was finally spent, going limp beneath her unyielding frame, feeling his twitches and spasms die down slowly, and his seed roil about in her depths. She hissed in pleasure, and loosened her grip once his orgasm entered its receding stage. She licked her lips, and eventually dropped down to rest atop of him, snaking her arms around his back and pulling him into a tight embrace. He sighed out, and did the same, reaching around to take a handful of her rump. She grinned and growled in delight; it always felt good to be groped. Showed that they were seen as desirous. The man chuckled, and gently pecked her on the lips.

"I'll... get further next time..." he said with an exhausted tone. "Maybe... the next girl won't be as quick as you."

The joke made her smile, before she moved to seal her lips to his own, letting her tongue slither into his mouth. He tried to wrestle hers with his own tongue, without any luck... of course, it didn't matter what he tried to do, as long as he was enjoying it. Their hands began to wander, exploring each other's forms, caressing their flesh and groping at whatever they could find as they began to grind themselves against one another.

The man's cock was still inside of her, and her intimacy saw it beginning to erect once more, hardening with vigour, as their intimate embrace grew more and more heated and feverish. They both moaned into each other's mouths, legs sliding around each other, trying to lock the other down. It was a lustful union, and even if she wasn't fucking him right now, it was an erotic sight nonetheless.

She twisted her lips to his own, delving her tongue deep into his throat, and causing him to gag softly; by now, most humans had a well suppressed gag-reflex, either thanks to these kisses or the mutagen from the egg-spawn the humans liked to call 'Facehuggers'... the Jelly was so very diluted, it did little to change a person, other than making them more... receptive to mating. And often enough, they got doses of such jelly from their alien lovers, who transferred it orally, often after having sex with the 'facehuggers' for their own desires. This man could gag softly without choking uncomfortably... a very nice thing indeed.

The alien licked about the inside of his mouth, until he was ready to push back. He broke the kiss, and smiled.

"Ready for round two~?" he asked. Yes, forever and always. She lunged back into the kiss, rolling onto her back so he was on top of her... and from there, used her legs to work his hips, forcing him to thrust back and forth into her loins. He howled in sudden pleasure, and from the complete helplessness he was experiencing, utterly unable to stop her from using his body as he pleased. And from there... there, his time was only just beginning, as his ecstatic moans echoed throughout the tunnels as she rode him dry.

It was some time later before she was satisfied, her human partner now unconscious but thoroughly happy. One of her sisters carried out the unconscious form of the human who probably underestimated her drive. Many of the humans were still getting used to the insatiable libido of her kind, though it wasn't common for her or her kin to fuck a person into unconsciousness... though sometimes, they got carried away. As she walked through the various cave tunnels of the Hive, she saw humans -- almost always naked -- mingling with alien lovers of theirs, their interactions usually devolving into erotic debauchery.

She smiled as she saw a woman embraced romantically by one of her bigger sisters -- Praetorians, the humans called them -- who pulled the human into a deep kiss. On the other side, a side passage that led into one of the many chambers where humans were taken to and mated with... it was mostly empty now, save for a few occupied cocoons of humans who grew a taste for the bondage. Most weren't unconscious when they were bound now either, letting them experience the luxurious feel of an alien's lips and tongue gliding across their forms as they were layered in thick resin.

But for the most part, many remained empty, a sign of changed times. It was no concern, however; there was still much activity elsewhere in the hive, and it was a sure thing that there was an orgy going on in the Queenmother's chamber. However, the alien was not interested -- surprisingly -- in that right now. Instead, she decided to make her way to the colony, to see how things were faring there. Even despite the peace between her kind and the humans, it was no easier to get into their colony, at least physically.

Security wise, they had nothing to worry about, but there were no improvements to the routes to get in, save for the odd ladder here and there and steps, and hidden doors so humans could get down on their own. But for secrecy's sake, the routes were still kept obscure and received little attention in terms of structural improvements. No matter for her, she could easily scale the walls and surfaces that led to the colony.

She emerged into light, hauling herself up into a maintenance shed; they were a favourite to create routes in, simply due to how easy it was to conceal the entrances in them. Upon exiting the hole -- which now had a nicely made and easily concealable hidden hatch -- she spied a human, working on some piece of equipment, using a welding torch. The woman paused, shutting off the welder and lifting up her visor, turning to face the alien, and greeting her with a surprised, but welcoming smile.

"Oh, hello!" the human greeted cheerfully. The alien responded in kind with a series of chitters and a playful smile, sauntering over to the human with a casual, confident sway to her hips. The woman looked up to the alien, who stood over the human by over a foot. She shifted from one foot to another, a little nervous, but not afraid. The cheerful disposition from before had vanished, nervousness in its place. The alien smiled, and leaned in close to kiss her gently on the lips. She was surprised at first, her eyes widening before she melted into the soft lip-lock. She brought her hands to the alien's hips, holding onto them for balance.

They remained like this for a little bit, before the alien pulled away from the smaller human. She was cute, and if it wasn't for other plans, the alien would've taken her there and then... perhaps later. After all, she wasn't going to be running away any time soon. The woman smiled sheepishly, and giggled.

"Well... I'll see you around, I guess," she remarked with a flush on her face. The alien smiled and licked her lips, before making for the door that exited the maintenance shed... but not before giving the woman a light, quick grope to her rear, causing her to yelp and giggle again. The alien smiled, and then sauntered away, making sure to remember the scent; it was a given that she'd be back for that one now.

Unlike the flickering lights of largely abandoned corridors, the colony was now quite an active place. Humans bustled about, and here and there, aliens could be seen, though they weren't all walking on the floor; some crawled on the walls and ceilings, and secretly marked vents were used by the aliens to roam from place to place unseen. Whilst there was not a single human left from the colony that saw her kind as a threat, sometimes they would get visitors, people who would not stay for too long, but would cause quite an upset should they learn of the existence of the union between the humans and the aliens... and the colonists weren't thrilled about the possibility of losing such an accord. They loved the arrangement, and had gone out of their way to make it easier to hide the aliens.

Most of the visitors were simply crew performing a supply run, but after the initial invasion, once peace was established, a ship came to check up on the facility, due to 'anomalous frequencies'. It took some trickery and wordsmithing, but the humans were able to keep what occurred a secret... however, there was always the concern from the observers that came every now and then, to monitor the progress and status of the colony, mostly from Weyland-Yutani... whatever that was, the humans here seemed distrustful of it, so she and her kin were too. But they were good at keeping things a secret, and it was easy to hide when one had an entire colony that acted in your favour to hide in.

She passed by another man, busy performing some long-overdue repairs on a damaged pipe from when the aliens first invaded. How ironic that he was being assisted by one of those aliens, holding him up to where he needed to reach, and shifting him about as needed. He was smiling, happy to have the assistance from something stronger and more dextrous than he was, to get him to those hard to reach places and to make his work a little easier. He paid little heed to her nudity as well, despite the 'dress and uniform code' -- as the humans called it -- still being in place and enforced... sans her kind, who didn't need to, and really couldn't, wear anything. By now, almost every human in the colony was used to the lack of dress of her kin, save a few who still blushed at the sight of a naked, feminine figure. That being said, they hadn't grown bored of the form... often, she felt the eyes of humans glancing at her appreciatively, and when she or one of her sisters felt amorous, then their nudity became rather provocative.

She wandered through the corridors, some parts of the colony having little activity; there were only three hundred or so humans in this place... and just over that amount of aliens, the Queenmother keeping the ratio somewhat equal... the Queenmother knew better than to let her offspring breed uncontrollably. The humans seemed to appreciate that, partly out of fear of no work getting done, their productivity ruined by an army of horny, promiscuous aliens, but mostly because it meant they could have sex free of any 'protections', and thus they could indulge in their desires happily and safely, without any repercussions. In that sense, she and her kin were happy, even if they could not breed... they did not hold the humans' unwillingness to produce offspring against them; for them, having children was something a little more demanding and required far more commitment over a longer period of time.

So, they often preferred sex without that chance. She couldn't blame them, as much as she wanted to get herself a fat belly from one of the men, or bloat a woman with her eggs... she couldn't suppress that side of her. Nonetheless, the sex itself was wondrous, and she wasn't the only one who thought that, rounding a corner to hear the muffled, barely audible moans of a man with one of her sisters... whether giving or receiving, it didn't matter, it was always nice and easy to make a human moan. That's one of the reasons she and her sisters enjoyed them so much.

She continued to explore the corridors, coming to a 'break room', finding several humans sitting on couches, one of them occupied by a reclining alien rather lovingly feeding a man that was laying against her crackers left out on a dish on a coffee table in the middle of the several couches. He did the same, feeding her crackers, the two of them chuckling whilst the other humans laughed. She smiled; another thing the humans had grown used to was how polyamorous her kind was; one's partner yesterday would not be the same tomorrow. But that didn't diminish the affection they received. The humans had come to understand that, to her kind... love and affection was something shared.