Xenophilia - Finale - The Alien

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exclusivity wasn't something they understood or practiced. As long as the affection and compassion was there, it didn't matter how many partners one had. That was starting to rub off on the humans as well, the alien having noted that they were starting to act more freely with their bodies, though they kept their romantic, intimate relationships relatively closed off to others; pleasure was a luxury, love of the most intimate nature was something shared between only a few close individuals.

But that didn't stop a couple from having sex with one of her kind... it was 'different', in their eyes, and she was okay with that. She continued past this lounge until she came to a certain room, near the heart of the colony, which had an increased presence of her sisters... and most of them weren't here for pleasure. Inside were the androids... artificial beings designed for labour and menial tasks. Her kind had shunted them in that room since they were of no use to them, the mindless machines lacking all emotion and anything that could be remotely considered genitalia. They were hostile to her kind, and so they were locked away during the invasion. However, they were left intact, as a gesture to the humans, showing they weren't wholly destructive.

Which felt odd when she heard a human technician complaining.

"You know, with all of you around now, it'd probably be easier just to dispose of these things instead of reprogramming them to both not try to beat the crap out of you, and not rat you out to Weyland-Yutani," she griped, turning towards a control panel that overlooked the storage vault that contained the numerous, 'dumb' androids. Most were now inert, hooked up to racks, whilst others continued to mill about between the few human technicians brave enough to enter the room; people had a bit of a distrust for these machines. Most of the androids were trying to command the techs to proceed to evacuation facilities, among other things related to a perceived disaster. She knew exactly what they were talking about, but she couldn't understand how it was so hard to shut them off and just reset them... but she didn't know enough. She was just an alien, a 'xenomorph' as the humans called her.

At that moment, a door opened, and another woman walked out, followed by a man, grumbling and setting down a toolbox.

"This... this is why I hate androids..." she muttered, walking for the door. The male technician glanced at her and raised his voice.

"Where're you going?" he asked.

"To cool off! I need a break from those dumb motherfuckers," she spat back, groaning as she sauntered down a corridor. The alien paused for a moment, and then smirked; that was definitely a person in need of some 'relaxation'... yes, that was exactly what was needed.

She followed the technician, weaving around humans, but making sure to stay out of sight of the woman, to not be noticed by her 'prey'; even now, it was hard for them to suppress their predatory instincts, and it was another thing the humans had gotten used to; when one of them caught the attention of a promiscuous, horny xenomorph, they could've expected at any moment to be pulled into a lecherous session of lovemaking. She even crawled into a vent to avoid being seen by the technician, until the human female came to one of several living sections in the colony, a place where all their own personal rooms were clustered.

She keyed in a code and swiped a card through a lock on her door, the mechanism buzzing softly in affirmation as her door was unlocked. She didn't bother closing it, much to the alien's delight, the human just sauntering inside. The xenomorph followed, slipping inside quietly, watching as the dark-skinned human moved to slip off her overalls, before taking off her shirt and leaving her upper body clad only in a brassier. That was when the alien 'struck', leaning in close and embracing the woman tightly, one hand reaching around to grasp at her stomach, the other gently cupping one of her breasts.

"O-Oh..." she gasped, going hot in the face the moment she felt the alien's form against her own, sighing as the xenomorph fondled and groped her breast. "Don't you... ever knock..."

Her protest wasn't genuine; perhaps there was some annoyance, but whatever exasperations and frustrations she felt were being melted away in the alien's embrace, just as intended. The xenomorph hissed seductively, pressing her face into the crook of the human's neck, brushing aside some of the human's fuzzy, springy hair, moving to gently suckle and kiss at the woman's throat.

She sighed at this feeling, as her body was gently teased and tantalised by the alien's sensuous caresses. She slipped some chitinous fingers up beneath the woman's brassier, so that her digits could tease the female's nipples with soft pinches, and a rolling motion of her fingertip against the human's teat. More and more soft gasps left the woman, and the xenomorph was simply drinking in the sounds, as she shut the door behind them with a flick of her tail.

Soft slurping emanated from the human's neck, the xenomorph suckling and kissing slowly and wetly, causing the woman to grimace.

"Ah, shit... this... is nice..." she remarked. Indeed, the alien could feel the human's body losing tension with each passing moment, becoming more and more relaxed by the moment. It made the alien smile, her tongue darting against the chocolate flesh of the woman's neck. They remained like this, the human's back pulled against the xenomorph's chest as she was groped from behind by the chitinous femme fatale, feeling the alien's hand to her stomach drift a little lower, slipping lanky fingers into her pants... the sensation of sharp nails gently grazing sensitive labia soon followed, and the alien delighted at how quickly the human grew wet.

"A-ah... now that's not nice, going for that so soon..." the human protested, though the alien could smell how eager she was, more than ready to get to the meat of the encounter. But the xenomorph wanted to take her time, to find which buttons teased the human most... more so than the buttons on her breasts and the one above her pussy. Those both, particularly the latter, brought about quite nice reactions.

She started to rub her fingertips to the woman's gash a little bit more vigorously than before, waggling her digits from side to side at a rapid pace. It made the chocolate beauty weak in the knees, her legs shivering, so the alien promptly wrapped her tail around the human's body to keep the woman stable and upright. With this newfound security, the woman started to grind her back against the xenomorph, feeling the alien's breasts rubbing into her back as a result.

She continued to sigh out, whilst the alien slowly stripped her body of what remaining clothes she still wore, using the hand that was groping her breast, and her own teeth where it was useful. The human continued to moan softly, though she gasped loudly when the xenomorph curled her fingers into the woman's slit, pushing the digits upwards and penetrating the human's depths slowly. She shuddered in response, a shivering groan leaving her lips.

"Mmph... now this... you came here... aahnn... to help me relax... didn't you..." she surmised between gasps. The alien pulled away from her neck and growled affirmingly and playfully. The woman smirked and laughed at the response. "Haha, doesn't matter which one of you gets me, you always know~"

Humans didn't -- and couldn't -- interpret the nuances and subliminal language of her kind; some of the sounds they made weren't audible to humans, and others had imperceptible nuances only a fellow xenomorph could understand. Then there were the pheromones, the primary means with which her kind communicated... however, the humans understood their tones well enough, and the aliens endeavoured to be understandable... and many were great at sign language, especially now that they were learning a human-based language that let them communicate more directly.

Of course, their preferred method of 'communication' was to sweep a human up into their arms and seal their lips tightly to the man or woman. It was often far more direct... among other preferred 'methods'. That much didn't need any translation. But now, she had grown impatient, hungry for more. So, she pulled away from the human slowly, slipping her fingers from the female's depths, slick with the fluids of arousal. She turned the woman around so they could watch her suckle their fluids off her fingers. The human watched with lustful desire, before the alien had finished cleaning her fingers of the flavoursome residue.

The woman watched, licking her lips slowly as the desire built. The alien smirked, and pushed her backwards gently, giving her room to strip. She took the hint, and proceeded to remove what remained of her clothes, slipping off her shoes, her pants, her underwear and brassier, until she was bare and naked before the tall xenomorph. She wasn't nervous, nor was she embarrassed; she was anxious and eager for it, biting her lower lip. She exuded confidence, and was definitely waiting for the real show to begin.

The alien smirked, and then slowly pulled her into an embrace, the woman doing the same, both of them wrapping their arms around the other, and both taking a handful of each other's rumps, squeezing the taut flesh and groping the glutes firmly. The woman gasped softly, her other hand gliding up the rough spine of her alien lover, whilst the Xenomorph moved to grasp the back of her head, so that they could engage in a deep kiss. The human's tongue stuck out first, meeting the xenomorph's with eagerness, swirling her muscle around the inky tongue of her partner, letting their tongues mingle in the space between their mouths for a little bit, before they sealed their lips together, twisting their heads in opposite directions so they could better mesh their lips together.

They murmured into one another's mouths, whilst the alien slithered her tongue down into the woman's throat. She groaned and shivered, whilst her hand to the alien's rump moved between the taut, rubbery glutes of the xenomorph, slipping beneath the alien's tail, until she felt the tight, firm ring of muscle that marked the alien's sphincter. She began to tease the alien's anus, sighing out as she was kissed, slowly circling the ring of muscle with a light, gentle touch.

The alien shivered almost imperceptibly at this touch, but it was hardly unwelcome; it wasn't often that humans took the initiative, even if her kind was generally dominant... but that didn't mean they didn't like being the sub from time to time. She smiled against the woman's lips, and moved to slither her tail between both their legs, pushing it up against her own slit first, and then sliding it over the woman's, causing her to gasp in pleasure. From there, the alien began to 'saw' her tail back and forth against their gashes, using the segments of her tail to stimulate them both.

It was a delightful feeling, especially how it caused her dark-skinned lover to shiver in delight. The human wouldn't be shown up, the woman moving to push her finger into the alien's sphincter, and right into her anus, all the way up to the knuckle; it was easy with the natural, oily lubrication her kind secreted in their rears, unlike normal humans... it made going 'raw' quite a bit more comfortable for human men (it wasn't something that applied to her fellow aliens because their cocks were always slimy and thoroughly self lubricated).

The woman began to pump her digit in and out of the xenomorph's rear, from the knuckle back to the furthest joint, and all the way back in. It was a tight fit, and that only made it all the more enjoyable for the alien... especially since her anus was a bit more sensitive to pleasurable acts than a human's. Just another aspect of her kind's salacious bodies. She gently gyrated her hips against the woman's, letting her tail be twisted from side to side in the process, even as it continued to 'saw' back and forth across their pussies.

It was an intense experience, and she knew the woman, despite her confidence and desire, was going to lose out first. Her legs were shivering, her knees were buckling and her breaths were shallow into the alien's mouth. It wasn't be long before she was shuddering in ecstasy, evident by the fluids that seeped from her sex.

However, as much as the xenomorph wanted to get to the fun parts, she didn't want to bring this woman to her first climax so quickly... so she pushed against the woman, forcing her to remove her finger from the alien's ass as she was laid down onto her bed.

"What have you got in mind~?" she asked, aroused but confused. The alien smirked, before grasping the woman's silky, dark-skinned legs, twisting her to one side slightly... before moving to slip her own legs between the human's, sliding her legs up around the woman's torso, until their nether folds touched. The woman gasped, before biting her lower lip.

"Oh damn... you're getting into it, aren't you?" she remarked, before reaching forth to grasp one of the alien's hands. The xenomorph squeezed her fingers around the human's palm, linking their hands together in mutual understanding, both now beginning to grind their nethers to one another's slit.

The human began to moan immediately, her body starting to feel slick with sweat. The alien could sense how much heat was emanating from the woman's body now, her form almost searing to the touch. The alien licked her lips, and pushed a bit more firmly to her current lover, ensuring that her clitoris rubbed against the human's own nub, sending spikes of pleasure up both their spines.

"Oh fuck yes..." the woman remarked, her hand moving to flick her clitoris whenever the alien's was not slipping against it.

As for the xenomorph, she used her free hand to grope her own breasts, whilst her tail whipped about behind her, ecstasy driving its erratic movements. The two of them were rolling and undulating against each other, the larger alien's body no stronger to pleasure than her partner's, the alien beginning to drool; for some women, this sort position wasn't particularly stimulating. For others, it was intensely pleasurable... for her kind, it was always the latter, their bodies tuned for almost any act of pleasure.

It was that this wasn't something all human women found enjoyable that made it all the more exciting for her. For her, a rarer pleasure was more coveted, even if there were other pleasures of greater intensity and commonness... it was the rarity that made it exciting. It was a perverse logic, but one that sat more than well with her and her sisters. And she was enjoying herself, grinding against this darkened beauty, rolling her hips against the human's, the woman doing the same, undulating and panting as their pussies rubbed together.

She could feel the heat rising in the woman, the juices sputtering from her slit, a sign of impending climax. Was the woman that sensitive? This was often simply foreplay... but it seemed she was closing in on an intense climax from this act. It made the alien grin with promiscuous lust, eager to see the woman shudder. Thus, she began to roll her hips more vigorously than before, ensuring her clitoris rubbed and rolled around the human's nub, causing her to moan loudly, panting with heated lust.

She hissed, licking her lips as she let resilience wither, so she could join the human in ecstasy, feeling her walls begin to quiver. And soon, the two of them were shuddering in euphoria, juices splashing against one another's groins, crying out, alien and human, towards the ceiling. The woman's body was coated in sweat, and her body was filled with an intense heat, one the alien could feel quite closely.

Eventually, even this luscious orgasm had to end, and they went limp atop of the bed. Their juices mingled between their still pressed-together groins as they panted softly. As always, the xenomorph was the first to recover, and slowly flipped her body so she could crawl over her human partner and pull the woman into a tight, erotic embrace, giving the woman a soft kiss.

The dark-skinned human wrapped her own arms around her alien lover, pressing deep into the kiss, trying to coax the alien's tongue to invade her mouth. The xenomorph obliged, and let her muscle explore the woman's throat briefly, before pulling out to slither around the human's cavity. They gently rubbed themselves together, exploring one another's body, both covered in sweat or something similar to it, the human smearing some of the alien's secretions over her carapace, her chitin unable to exude any sweat-like substance.

Eventually, the kiss broke, and the woman smiled at the alien, a lustful expression upon her lips.

"Mmph... is that all~? I don't think I'm entirely relaxed yet~" she said. The alien only smirked in wicked deviance, shaking her body as she readied herself for another 'assault' on this human's body.

It was fortunate that the personal rooms for the humans were sound-proofed... because otherwise, it would've been a lot easier to hear the debauched screaming that soon followed, audible to anyone who walked close and cared to listen closely. And this continued for some time, until the door opened... the alien striding out confidently and pleasantly... behind her, the woman on the bed still shaking and covered in various fluids, her face shattered in pleasure, half conscious.

When humans wanted the full course of an alien's lust, it was rare they could endure it, though her kind ensured it was pleasurable and enjoyable all the way through. She shut the door behind her, stretching rather erotically and catching the eye of a man down the hall. She 'looked' at him, smirking, and he busied himself looking at a data pad. She licked her lips and decided to leave that room behind, still quite happy with her time with the woman; just now, she had other places she wished to be. Everything seemed fine above ground in the colony... now she was going to return to the Hive.

The Hive was as busy as the colony was, in the right places. Whilst some chambers were almost abandoned and now infrequently visited, others were rife with activity... including the odd orgy that sparked in some of the old cocoon chambers. She passed by one such place, humans sometimes coming down to the Hive in numbers, stripping naked and simply... sparking a frenzy of lovemaking and debauchery. Down here, there were no taboos, no pretences of conservatism or shame. Many of the humans found that rather liberating, and the aliens were only ever so happy to oblige.

Well, there were some taboos, though they were few and far between... and usually more like crimes than unacceptable behaviour. As long as you were polite, and did not hurt anyone, there was little you weren't allowed to do. Of course, that didn't stop one from getting snatched without warning... but nobody truly protested anymore. If anything, that was something the humans that wandered down to the Hive were anticipating, something they wanted.

No matter what intention a human had for coming down here, they were unlikely to leave without a thorough 'violation'. The alien smirked, and sauntered into one of these rooms, hoping to find a human to pin down... but it was her who suddenly came under assault, feeling the weight of one of her sisters slam into her as she was pounced. She growled playfully in response, but unlike with her larger siblings, she was not going to let it play out that easily. She flipped over, and wrestled with her fellow drone, trying to grasp at her wrists, her sister trying to do the same.

It became a twisted tangle of chitinous limbs flailing about one another, whilst their bodies rubbed and slipped all around each other, trying to gain the upper hand. Their tails coiled around one another, each trying to keep the other out of the fight, to prevent their use in pinning their sister down. It looked violent from the outside, but there was no true viciousness in their actions... but they played rough with each other, certainly rougher than with humans, their alien bodies not nearly as fragile.