Xenophilia - Finale - The Alien

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They struggled and fought with each other, their hands slipping from a grasp over the other's limbs or body, trying to deflect each other's attempts from grabbing the other's body, claws raking across chitin but avoiding the softer flesh, growls and hisses of deviant delight and enjoyment emanating from the tangled ball of inky-dark chitin and lustful aggression. It was hard to see what was going on, looking from the outside. The few humans that were watching, not distracted by their own promiscuous activities, seemed confused, not sure who was winning or what was even happening.

But before long, there was an answer, as the alien who first entered this cave came out on top, pinning her struggling, writhing sister down by the wrists and ankles, her tail wrapped around both her sibling's tail and torso, keeping it kinked and folded over and maintaining a grasp on her fellow drone's body, reinforcing the hold she had over her sister, who continued to writhe, not once allowing herself to give up. But there was no disgust or anger on either of their faces; even defeat was a pleasurable experience.

The alien smirked, licking her lips as she gazed at her defeated sibling... leaning in close to run her tongue up her sister's face slowly but firmly, leaving a slick trail of saliva against the female's face. There was a slow hiss of delight from the subjugated drone, who even then bucked her hips against her victor's pin. It felt good to have another writhing against her body, struggling desperately to free themselves, to gain the upper hand... it felt like a sensuous massage, the defeated 'prey' rubbing their body to her own.

Whatever the case, she had to maintain her dominance over her sister, lest she lose it and end up the one being pinned. Which, of course, meant a deep kiss, forcing her lips to her sibling's, sealing their mouths together, and thrusting her inner jaw into the other's oral cavity, their own secondary mouth moving to meet hers, their tongues both trying to push into one another's throats. They let out garbled, muffled growls and hisses, all as the first alien's cock slowly slipped free from her womanhood, twitching and throbbing, eager to inject both seed and eggs into her sister's womb.

The other alien's body twitched and jolted, almost like an animal that had been stung by a venomous insect, in the final throes of paralysis... and that only became more pronounced when she 'stung' her sister with her cock, making no attempt to tease her sibling, simply impaling her partner's sex to the hilt, the female alien twitching almost violently and jarringly, completely shut down for the time being.

Often, amongst her kind, whoever penetrated first was the victor, the intensity of the penetration enough to cause a lustful 'paralysis' in the 'prey'. Though some continued to fight on even after that... it varied from alien to alien, purely based on their whims and moods and preferences. Some preferred being prey, others would always strive to be dominant, and for a few, it could be based on which way the wind was blowing, as one human had put it.

But right now, she had her sister completely locked down, pinned and shuddering from pleasure. She let herself feel her sibling's walls clench and ripple around her length, simply staying there for a few moments, hissing into her fellow's mouth. But eventually, she had to start moving, lest she lose control of this pin. And move she did, rolling her hips slowly at first, but quickly picking up speed, slapping her hips to her sister's crotch, all as her sibling tried to struggle free; a hopeless act, but it felt wonderful to feel her kin's inner thighs rub against the outside of her own, their range of motion restricted by the pin she had over her sister's ankles and tail. Now, she was in complete control, ready to 'inject' her 'prey' with a dose of her 'venom' when the time was right, when the ecstasy was high.

Now, the humans that were watching before were taking a much closer interest in what was going down, now that one could more easily discern what was happening. Some were touching themselves, sinking their fingers into their depths or stroking their members, others simply watching the show in the company of their fellow humans or another alien, delighting in the scene.

As for the alien atop of her sister, she was simply enjoying the sensation of total dominance, as even her sister's inner mouth had begun to retreat, allowing her to further push her tongue down her kin's throat, an act of dominance her kind were very fond of; it was so very disarming, to have a slimy tongue delving deep into one's gullet, slipping around gently and carefully.

It was something that had to be carefully done with humans, lest it be painful or very uncomfortable, but once those barriers were overcome... it was incredibly effective at placating a human being... and of course, her fellow aliens. She herself had been on the receiving end of its subjugating touch, felt a thick tongue in her throat relentlessly plunging in and out, keeping her sedate and submissive.

Now, she was the one doing it to her sister, and it was always a delight, no matter who it was. She began to thrust faster now, her hips slamming into her sister's with reckless abandon, the wet, slick slapping echoing throughout the chamber, even above the din of lustful debauchery that pervaded the air, an orgy still occurring in the room despite the onlookers pausing their lecherous doings to watch this act of xenomorph mating.

She was getting closer to an orgasm, though her sister succumbed first, arching their back and splashing her crotch with slick, sweet-smelling fluids, a sudden burst of heady pheromones leaving her sister as they were wracked by intense euphoria, the intoxicating smell hard to resist. If humans were capable of scenting and experiencing the pheromones of aliens as directly as her kind could, more than they were already able to, they would go mad if they didn't have the same capacity to process what they felt and sensed.

It was one of the reasons why they were able to be placated in the first place; they might not have known it, but they could smell the pheromones given off by aliens, as long as it was in high enough concentrations. It didn't addle their mind so much, but it did make them more easily aroused and a bit more sensitive. It also filled them with a heady aroma, which took their minds off the negative feelings they might've harboured at the time. Beyond that, it was mostly a matter of acceptance... which had been thoroughly achieved by now.

She thrust into her sister continuously, relentlessly, bringing her kin to another intense orgasm, their body shuddering violently as ecstasy wracked them. Of course, it wasn't much longer that she could hold out, the sheer bliss of what she was doing slowly catching up to her... until, with a loud screech and a forceful slam into her sister's depths, their hips meshing together, she came, pumping thick ropes of semen into womb of her 'prey', jerky shunts with her hips signalling each vigorous spurt of cum.

Her sister experienced yet another climax, though this one left her shuddering weakly, as though injected with a paralytic instead of semen by the dominant alien's 'stinger'. She was completely subjugated now, her expression slack against her dominator's lips. As for the alien on top, she was simply revelling in the ecstasy wracking her mind at that moment, feeling the meek twitches of her submissive sister beneath her, completely drained of resistance... and ready to receive something a bit more substantial than mere semen.

She waited a while to let the last of her spurts fill her sister, and kept them pinned tightly to the ground, forcing her body more firmly to her sibling's frame, rubbing slowly and firmly, until she felt ready and willing to go for more. She pushed her hips more firmly into her sister's sex, arching her back slightly and rolling her hips inwards, fluids leaking out around her cock and her kin's nether folds. Her cock began to lengthen then, pushing against her sister's cervix, shaped so nicely, allowing her tapered glans to slot into their cervix, before it stretched around her invading cock. Compared to humans, xenomorphs were much more adapted to having eggs laid in them, though by now, most of the human females in the colony had changed a little themselves, to allow for her kind to more easily implant eggs into them.

As for her sister, they began to thrash, or at least as much as their weakened body could do, feeling their dominator's cock stretch open the passage between their canal and their womb. She felt her glans force its way into her sister's womb with a bit of a 'pop'... and from there, laying close against her sibling, she wasted no time in making her 'claim'. She began to moan into their mouth, as her cock began to throb and ripple with contractions... a bulge forming at the base as she began to implant her eggs into her sister's uterus.

Another became visible as the first stretched out her sister's labia just that little bit more, popping into their depths and being pushed along slowly. Each egg was accompanied by a short, slow thrust, the alien rolling her hips against her sister gently. They twitched and spasmed lightly, completely at her mercy as they felt their cervix stretch wider as the egg passed through it within the stretchy interior of the alien's cock.

Not long after that, she felt her sister's womanhood spasm as orgasm took the female alien beneath her, and soon, more such climaxes followed, small, miniature events leading up to one explosive finale, each egg that was forced into her sister's womb spurring such a micro-climax. It was delightful to feel her sister spasm beneath her, almost as if she was seizing... but it wasn't over yet. She had more eggs to give, and she wanted to take her time, slowly dominating her sister, who had initiated the 'hostilities' and was now 'paying' for their 'transgression'... though, she hardly believed her sister was upset, given the intensity of the orgasmic pheromones they were giving off, and their ecstatic moans.

It wasn't long before she was moaning herself, more intensely than she already was... to lay eggs was an incredibly pleasurable experience, and at this point, her mind was just a hazy mess of pleasure and euphoria. She didn't want it to end, but as she felt her sister's belly swell with each implanted egg, and her own reserve dwindle, she knew it wasn't long before it was over... but it would be such an event when it was.

The rate of lay had slowed, the eggs coming in longer intervals, and at slower speeds as well, the alien implanting them into her sister at a slower pace to draw out the ecstasy, to draw out the pleasure until, with the last egg pushing its way towards her sister's womb, she let out a last, powerful thrust, breaking the kiss and screeching. So did her sister, feeling that egg plop into their womb, followed by a torrent of semen-like fluid bursting from the dominant alien's twitching, pulsing cock. Juices splashed out against her crotch from her sister, the two of them enduring mind-shattering ecstasy, more than most humans would be able to tolerate safely... but eventually, this blissful climax of theirs came to an end, and the two of them simply fell limp in one another's embrace, their hands barely clinging to each other, simply resting and enjoying each other's company.

If this was what it meant to live as part of the Hive... she couldn't see what other life had more to offer than what perfection was already here.