Xenophilia - Finale - Yelena

Story Info
A planetary colony is overrun by horny xenomorphs.
9.1k words
4.74
9.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part of a project to touch up and publish an older series of works I had done in the past, placing them on Literotica. There are quite a few parts, so they will seem repetitive as more are updated, and since they are not being completely revised, they will show their age. There will also be some questionable content, and due to said age, may not be presented in the most palatable manner, as much as I may have believed I did those years ago. Please keep this in mind.

* * * * *

Yelena tuned out the flash from the muzzle of the pistol, focusing solely on the recoil coursing through her wrist, the report of the weapon muffled by her ear protection. Shell casings ejected from the weapon, tinkling onto the floor without notice, as neat little holes appeared in the paper silhouette at the far end of the range. Soon, the slide of the weapon stuck back, as the last round impacted the special backboard at the end of the range, designed to effectively 'soak up' rounds, rather than being solid steel and thus running the risk of ricochet. Like firing into wood. She dropped the empty magazine from her pistol and carefully placed it on the counter in front of her, making sure the weapon was clear before punching a button to her side.

A short tone blared, orange lights briefly flashed above her in her stall, and the paper target was slowly brought back to her, a nice little grouping in the centre rings on the torso of the black outline, with a trio of rounds arranged in the infamous 'Mozambique Drill', two holes just off to the sides of the centre torso rings, and one almost scoring a bullseye on the head. She smiled appreciatively at the grouping, satisfied with the accuracy, before she tore the paper target down, and pinned up a second one, ready to continue. She loaded a second magazine into her pistol, punched the button again to return the new target to its previous position, flapping from momentum before coming to a halt. She took aim again, and then started firing a second time, pacing her shots a little more this time.

The sound of gunfire echoed as she emptied her magazine, and once more repeated the process of clearing her gun and bringing back the target, the grouping even nicer than before since she had a greater interval between shots. This time, she set the cleared weapon down on the counter, and placed the paper target down beside her with the others, locking eyes with a xenomorph lounging lazily on the wall... literally clinging to the side of the wall, tail and one arm hanging down as a sign of its contentedness.

She smirked, and then sighed out as she remembered why it was here; Yelena had been trying to teach the xenomorphs a few basic combat techniques -- at their 'request' -- and found that, whilst half the CQB techniques she taught them were pointless with their own bestial prowess in close quarters, their ability to use firearms was limited. They could grasp the basics, that much was certain, but they had great difficulty in even aiming the weapons, their way of 'seeing' the world just not enough for them to effectively sight firearms. They tried, but against flat target silhouettes at least, they performed poorly. Furthermore, their hands made it difficult to hold most human weapons, their lanky fingers proving to be somewhat of a nuisance for guns designed for human ergonomics.

Still, they were quick learners in regards to anything else, and it meant that, should the colony ever need to protect itself from invaders, the aliens would be more than prepared to assist. Of course, she also considered that it meant teaching them to be even more effective killers should they decide they were done with humanity... though after what happened the first time, when they weren't killing anyone, Yelena concluded there wasn't much anyone could do to stop them if they really wanted to end all life in the colony... though murder seemed secondary to sluttery, it seemed. The alien regarded her coolly and with an enticing smile. Yelena simply rolled her eyes and made her way out the door, into a small open space meant for sparring and exercise.

Some gym equipment lined the walls, and through one door lay the quarters for her whole team... she had been rather strict, and mandated that no Marine bring home an 'extra-terrestrial lady friend' to the Barracks for 'fun time'. That was to be kept out of the sleeping quarters, and if the aliens weren't willing to go far for some 'nookie', then to do it out in the gym area where everyone could see them. Of course, 'public shaming' no longer worked in this place in regards to sex, not since the aliens turned everyone into voyeurs. Admittedly, it was somewhat liberating, even to Yelena, but she had to maintain discipline whenever she was on duty... they were still Colonial Marines, after all. The xenomorph from before had followed her into the exercise atrium, though it didn't seem too intent on 'molesting' her... it looked like it wanted to watch her.

Yelena had no issue with that; she liked exercising in peace, though she knew it only wanted to watch her whilst she was in her tight-fitting PT gear. She made her way over to a rack holding some dumbbells, took two ten-kilogram weights, and started performing some curls. Her body tensed up, despite the weight not being anything special, and she couldn't help but feel the alien's figurative stare fixating on her ass... the Sergeant knew the aliens had a fascination with her musculature, though they still appreciated her more feminine features... though she was certain they had become a bit more 'exaggerated' since she first met these things... it was apparently not an isolated phenomenon, as people all over the colony reported bodily features 'improving'... breasts growing larger and perkier, dicks getting thicker and longer. Some women were apparently able to lactate without getting pregnant, and a few men were talking about giving off a rather enticing musk.

She figured it was something contact with the aliens had caused, but so far, most of these 'changes' had been relatively benign; minor, nothing excessive and seemingly improving one's sex life. Of which Yelena now had a healthy one, often sleeping with aliens in private rooms when she could. And even eyeing off some of her men with a lascivious hunger... though she kept it to herself. If she was ever going to act on her desires, it was going to be on her terms. Of course, just as she was thinking of this, she heard one of the doors to the room open, and immediately heard the tell-tale voice of Corporal Sangello.

"Mooornin' Sarge!" he greeted with his usual jovial, cocky attitude. Yelena rolled her eyes, her back turned to him as she continued curling her dumbbells.

"It's not morning, Corporal," she answered.

"Well, I apologise... I've been a little busy, and you lose track of time, y'know?" he explained. Yelena simply mumbled; this friendly demeanour was not something new with the aliens ingratiating themselves into the colony. Sangello had always been a bit of a smart-ass, and his familiar behaviour with her had been a sore point for a while... she just couldn't bust his ass too much for it because he was a fine soldier any other time. He'd do what you ordered, and he'd do it with some pride, but there was always a hint of cocky smart mouth in whatever he did. She was certain he tried to needle her on purpose, but he could be counted on... most of the time.

"And doing what, exactly? I don't recall you being on any shifts this day, Corporal," she responded, remembering that everyone had leave this day... whatever he could've been busy with, she doubted it was genuine work; he was dutiful, yes, but he was also the first to do nothing if he could help it. That, or find some girl he could hit on in the hopes of striking it lucky... fortunately for him, he was a reasonable charmer, even if he was a terrible liar, and he had looks on his side to boot. Of course, he probably got his fill of alien pussy these days to satisfy him... or perhaps not. Yelena turned around to face her Corporal, and noticed, for just a moment, his gaze at a downwards angle before he met her eyes. There was a moment of understanding, as Yelena realised he'd been staring at her ass.

A somewhat new development, as none of her marines ever looked at her desirously... at least, not that she knew, or noticed, or cared to notice. But perhaps things were different now. All the same, she kept quiet, as she moved over to a curl-bar, and started lifting that as well. Sangello still hadn't answered her.

"Well... you know, just things," he answered wryly, just skirting the edge of being a disobedient smart-mouth. He knew her limits, and he'd been on the receiving end of her wrath before... so he would tone it down after a while, just to prevent her from exacting some punishment on him for excessive 'assholery', as it were.

"Things... you're a terrible liar, Corporal," she stated.

"So you tell me, Sarge," he answered honestly. That much, he couldn't deny. But again, she felt that hungry stare of his resting on her rear... and felt a devious urge well up in her own body. The xenomorph in the room must have sensed as much, because she saw it grin at her from the corner of her eye, before moving around to the other side of the room. After some debate, Yelena decided 'fuck it', knowing she could still bust Sangello's ass if he decided what was about to happen would make her any less soft in the future. She put the curl bar down on the ground, and turned to him, donning a stern but knowing expression.

"Corporal Sangello, why are you here," she asked... watching as the alien manoeuvred around behind Sangello, simply waiting for the right moment.

"Can't a guy get some weights in?" he answered innocently, though there was no use in fooling her, even if he didn't quite realise it. He'd come to stare... to ogle and enjoy her. She felt flattered, in a way, that with all these aliens around, someone human would still want to look at her... well, now she was going to give him quite the view indeed.

"I don't think it's 'weights' you're interested in... tell me, how long have you been staring at my ass?" she asked.

Sangello's face went red, before beginning to stammer in defence.

"W-Well, I-I don't know where you got that from Sarge, but--"

"Zip it, Corporal... don't take me for a fool, or I'll turn you into an even bigger one, you hear?"

Sangello began backing up... as the alien behind him slowly approached.

"You want to look at my ass, right?" she uttered, before nodding to the alien behind him. The xenomorph nodded and grinned, suddenly grabbing Sangello from behind, restraining his arms and hooking her legs around his own. He exclaimed in surprise, as the alien fell backwards, bringing him down atop of it with a soft thud, the xenomorph using its tail to soften the fall.

With Sangello stuck on the ground with no way of breaking out of the alien's grasp, Yelena loomed over him, slowly pulling down her pants... until he was transfixed by her toned rear facing towards him, Yelena looking over her shoulder at his face.

"Well then... have a close up!" she said, sitting down and smothering Sangello's face between her glutes. She sighed out as she rested atop of him, feeling her nipples erect in her brassier beneath her top, a simple singlet meant for working out. Sangello rubbed his face around a bit in shock, before he slowly murmured out in delight. His face was hot against her pale glutes, and she was more than a little aroused at this point, moisture forming along her slit as she eyed a bulge forming in Sangello's pants.

"Mmph... you have a fast mouth, you know that, Sangello? Best put it to use," she said, and soon after, she felt his tongue teasing at her sphincter, causing her to moan softly, his erection growing even larger in his pants. Another sigh left her lips as Sangello attacked her sphincter with increasing desire, the man rather quickly accepting his position the longer the encounter continued. She decided to further torment him, however, as punishment for his cocky attitude. She leaned forward whilst simultaneously rubbing her rear to his face, grinding her glutes to his head. She then brought her hands to his tent, and began to rub his erection through his pants. He flinched initially, before a groan left Sangello's mouth. She looked over her shoulder and slapped his thigh.

"I didn't give you permission to make a sound, Sangello... ahh... keep going," she ordered, hoping to torment him as much as possible. Beneath him, the xenomorph that kept him pinned growled deviously, its tail swaying between the Man's legs, whilst Yelena continued to rub his erection, paying special attention to the tip. She noticed a dark patch of moisture forming on the material, alerting her to his emission of precum.

"Ha... you're not going to shoot too soon, are you?" she said, her Russian accent growing thicker the more aroused she grew.

He shook his head between her glutes, both denying her claim and further stimulating her with his touch. It made Yelana gasp, as he suckled and kissed to her sphincter voraciously. She watched as his bulge throbbed with need, but she continued to rub his cock through the material, not touching it directly just yet... she wanted to really tease him first. Despite her order, he continued to groan in stimulation to her constant rubbing. It was something she'd punish him for later, but for now, she let it slide, since he was starting to push his tongue into her anus, beginning to pump it back and forth. He knew what he was doing, it seemed, the man seemingly practiced in this technique. Had he practiced on other women, or had the aliens taught it to him?

They were masters of oral, after all, using their tongues to make anybody submit... she recalled how they so lavishly licked her muscles when they first caught her, acting out some communal fetish... she'd seen some of the bigger aliens around, even had sex with some, so she knew their love of muscles wasn't just without reason... perhaps they saw her as similar to their beloved 'Praetorians'. Whatever the case, she wasn't about to let Sangello push her over the edge... not before he'd lost it first. She began rubbing his cock a bit more firmly than before, though she didn't increase the pace of her efforts... she didn't want to bring him to orgasm too quickly. She could smell the musky aroma of his precum and his erection, and she did her best to ignore it; perhaps this was what other men were talking about.

Yelena felt the alien's tail moving to caress her lower back, sticking out from the side of their body, just out of her view. The xenomorph didn't want to feel alone in this, and she couldn't fault it; they were their own creatures, and they would never stay out of such intimacy if they were a part of it. But it seemed to refrain from anything more 'aggressive' than teasing touches... perhaps it was enjoying the feeling of a man squirming atop of it, Yelena's added weight further enhancing the feeling of his struggles. After a while, Yelena decided that she'd teased him enough, and that she wanted to bring him to the first orgasm, finally pulling down his pants and revealing his throbbing, slick cock. Her eyes widened; for a smart mouth, Sangello had a rather generous cock.

Admittedly, it might've been 'improved' thanks to whatever chemicals the aliens provided that induced such sexual mutations. Still, she found herself desiring the cock more than before, an urge to swallow it whole tugging at her mind. She resisted it for now, deciding that would come later... he always did boast about his stamina, so he was going to prove it this day. She wrapped one hand around his girth, whilst her other hand imprisoned his testicles, which she gladly fondled. She smiled deviously, and began to stroke him slowly but firmly, squeezing his cock and practically wringing it out as she started twisting her hands about him. She smirked lewdly and looked over her shoulder at him once more.

"It's time you really learned who's in charge around here," she said. "Doesn't that sound fair to you, Sangello?"

Her only response was a muffled sentence, which tantalised her sphincter with vibrations from his lips and tongue. She increased her pace a little bit faster, and felt his cock beginning to throb. That was a good sign to her, so she began to pump him a little bit faster, and faster, only gradually increasing the speed of her stroking so that she didn't stimulate him too terribly quickly.

More pre dribbled over her fingers, Yelena finding herself delighted by the twitching of his swollen glans. He was close now, and she could feel it in her fingers, his balls tugging upwards towards his body, and his cock throbbing intensely. It wasn't long before he was on the edge, ready to blow... Yelena eased off her stimulation, just a bit, keeping him perched for a few agonising, intense moments, causing him to groan in protest... before she once more resumed her intense stroking, twisting her hands about his slick, lubricated shaft. And soon, his hips began to buck intensely, the man unable to hold back any further thanks to Yelana's relentless stimulation.

She smirked as he fountained semen into the air before her eyes, licking her lips for no real reason. His seed cascaded down onto her fingers, staining her closed fists with his essence. She slowed her stroking, but kept up the fondling of his testicles, milking him of his last dregs of sperm until he was fully spent... at least, for this round. His moans had rather delightfully stimulated her sphincter, though now it seemed he'd been reduced to a mess, unable to keep going with his anilingus.

Still, Yelena appreciated the thick load he provided, something she never thought would ever happen in her career... but perhaps the xenomorphs had given her a much-needed libido. She watched as Sangello's cock softened slightly, the member still maintaining erection however. She appreciated the vigour, as she was hardly done with him... but, it seemed the alien beneath them both was in the mood for something now, as she suddenly removed herself from beneath Sangello and rolled him onto his back -- not that he wasn't already on it -- and proceeded to lay atop of him, straddling his head and putting her face over his groin.

The marine gagged softly as his lips were subsequently covered by the alien's sopping gash, and not long after, the xenomorph began to grind its nethers to his face. All as she coiled her inky tongue from the tip of his cock, to his root. And she still wasn't finished taking control, the xenomorph then rolling over until she was on her back, locking her limbs around his body and ensuring he was thoroughly trapped against her form. All as Yelena watched on, her eyes fixated on the man's rear, Sangello squirming and moaning as the alien slowly feasted upon his shaft. It was a rather enticing sight, and Yelena found her gaze fixating upon his testicles, throbbing with need and desire.

They were nice and round, and cleanly shaven... probably thanks to a fastidious alien; they had an odd dislike for pubic hair, and by now, most had shaved their partners of any hair in an intimate area... perhaps they found it obstructive. It didn't make any difference either way to Yelena, as she watched the alien's tongue snake around Sangello's cock, and slowly stroke his member like it was a tentacle. By now, the marine had stopped struggling, and slowly began thrusting away into the alien's hungry mouth, unable to do anything more than a slow pumping. It was an erotic sight, especially with the alien's tail holding onto his head and making sure he couldn't pull away from her sex.

Eventually, Yelena couldn't resist, and moved in closer, grasping at his thighs just above the alien's own grip, and wrapped her lips around his scrotum, gently suckling upon the orbs and letting her tongue swirl around his sack slowly and erotically. Muffled moans left the man from the opposite end of his body, now thoroughly trapped by the two females. Yelena murmured softly, sending vibrations through his skin and into his jewels directly, whilst the alien's tongue ever so gently teased around his root, the tip sometimes grazing against Yelena's lower lip and sometimes her own tongue, a growling chuckle emanating from around Sangello's root. His balls twitched each passing moment, a sign of his intense arousal. It made Yelena smile, seeing his body shudder, his skin prickling with goose-bumps, and simply shuddering in euphoria.