Xenophilia - Finale - Yelena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was completely unprofessional of her, but she didn't care at this point... there was something all too delightful about suckling a submissive man's balls whilst he was completely helpless. Her hands slowly worked their way up his thighs, gingerly grazing her touch over the alien's own fingers in an affectionate exchange, before she took hold of each of his glutes, gently kneading his rear whilst suckling on his testicles. He squirmed from side to side every now and then, a sudden sharp twitch wracking his body at random intervals, whilst pitiful moans emanated from the alien's crotch.

His balls throbbed in Yelena's mouth, and his cock pulsed in the alien's, a sign he was already on the verge of a second climax. So, without any obvious exchange between human and alien, the two females eased back on their efforts, ensuring he didn't climax so soon... after all, they wanted to play with him a little. He whined in response, and tried to thrust faster into the alien's hungry maw... though the two of them ensured he was limited to a fluid, slow rolling of his hips. Yelena briefly popped his balls free from her mouth, so that she could observe what the alien was doing... and admired the sight of the xenomorph's secondary mouth slowly pumping up and down his length.

It was an unusual, unsettling and entirely erotic thing to witness, to see this dark, fleshy tube lined with several dull teeth along the edge slowly taking a man's length and sucking him dry... she could only imagine what it must've felt like, especially when they bobbed their own heads up and down. Such a dual-pronged assault always seemed to have 'explosive' results, and its effectiveness on men was unbelievable. Yelena herself had felt that secondary mouth plunging in and out of her pussy, the tentacular tongue writhing about at her most sensitive spots wherever it could.

Sangello continued to squirm, though now he was growing a bit more erratic, unable to contain his approaching climax for much longer. So, Yelena returned to suckling on his testicles, bringing one hand down to his perineum, and gently stroking the strip of flesh between his balls and his anus with a single fingertip, prompting more sensitive moans from his mouth. He was being drowned by the alien's pussy, even though he was on top... her legs were tightly wrapped around his head as well, ensuring he couldn't pull away from her muff.

And then, almost without warning, he came, bucking wildly into the alien's mouth, or as wildly as he could with the creature's and Yelena's partial restraint, his balls throbbing and his cock spasming as orgasm took him, ropes of seed pouring into the alien's hungry maw. He shuddered in the xenomorph's tight grasp, until Sangello seemed spent... for now, going limp atop of the alien's body and tilting his head up so that he could breathe, panting as he calmed down from his climax.

Yelena slowly pulled her lips away from his testicles with a light smooching sound, her tongue lingering on his jewels for a moment more. A potent musky aroma filled the air, the enticing smell of semen and sweat proving far more alluring than it ought to have been... but like all the changes that had been occurring to people, they had become pleasant and sexually suggestive... maybe they were gaining some traits of the xenomorphs, if ever so slight. She watched as the alien lifted Sangello's hips away from her head, sliding his cock out of her mouth and prompting him to moan, not once releasing the seal of her lips around his girth, slowly stroking him to the very end, until he was finally free from her voracious maw, the secondary mouth the xenomorph possessed slowly retreating into her throat, awaiting the next cock to ensnare. She then rolled him onto his back with gentle care, and sidled up to him, traipsing fingertips across his heaving chest, causing him to twist in response.

"Ah... fuck..." he remarked, his face glistening from the stains of the alien's juices of arousal. "I couldn't even... get her to cum."

Yelena smirked and sauntered closer, taking the opportunity to further tease him.

"Come on, Corporal, are you a man or are you a Marine?" she scolded, moving to plant her booted foot on his gut, applying only a light pressure. "You're not done here yet, and don't think for a moment you're getting it easy... you're gonna make us both cum before this day is out, is that clear?"

There was a mildly sadistic smile on Yelena's face, the sergeant taking perhaps too much amusement in 'bullying' her men... but Sangello seemed far too delighted by the idea for her to care too much.

"Y-Yes ma'am!" he responded with enthusiasm.

"Good man... now, get up and lose the clothes," Yelena ordered, as she slowly removed her boots and the rest of her clothes until she was fully naked before him, Sangello unable to resist ogling her pale, athletic form, drinking in her curves and her toned physique. She spied his appreciative stares before turning around and facing her ass to him, pressing herself against a nearby wall.

"And see if you can handle this ass you so clearly want~"

Sangello's eyes lit up, and his cock bobbed with newfound vigour; perhaps he really was enamoured with her ass. No matter, she was confident this was going to get them both off... though what he was going to do for the alien, Yelena wasn't sure. The xenomorph watched with hungry desire, but kept her distance... less out of respect, and more as though she were observing and waiting for the right moment to strike... they were always scheming, and Yelena had to be careful when teaching them through sparring that they didn't try to turn it into a fuck-fest... and one of those times, she had not been successful. Her attention returned to Sangello as he grasped his slicked cock and made his way over to her, after stripping naked as per her orders.

She felt his thick length slide up between her glutes as Sangello took a hold of her hips. Yelena could feel his excitement, especially with how vigorously his cock throbbed against her skin.

"Nnf... now this is a dream..." he remarked.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, Corporal... this is strictly... casual," she informed between pants, making it clear this wasn't any sort of romantic thing.

"Don't worry... I would've thought you'd gone crazy if it was," he joked, before beginning to pump her length up and down the cleft of her glutes, the effort made easier by the slickness of his shaft from his prior orgasms, and the alien's own saliva. It made her shiver in delight and mild annoyance; he was teasing her and pleasing himself all at once, though she couldn't deny it felt nice having a cock between her cheeks.

"Damn... even just your ass cheeks squeeze me real nice..." he remarked, prompting Yelena to squeeze even tighter. "... fuck!"

She chuckled to herself, before feeling Sangello's hands slide up her sides, until they came to grasp her breasts, the fingers gently rubbing her erect nipples as he pressed himself against her back.

"No fair, ma'am... squeezing like that... consider this insubordination," he teased, fondling her breasts and causing her to moan softly. He was sweaty and hot, and so was she, though in her case, from the exercise just prior... but the heat between them was only increasing as Sangello slowly rolled his hips up and down her rump cheeks, moaning softly as he kissed her shoulder and neck.

This continued for a few more moments, Sangello simply enjoying the sensation of his cock sliding up and down her ass cheeks, delaying the inevitable... until Yelena felt his hands slide down from her chest and once more grasp at her hips, pulling back and aligning his cock with her anus... and pressing the tip to her sphincter. He groaned as he pressed her tip to her entrance, and she grunted softly herself, feeling him eschew any hold over his cock and trying to force himself in without any extra guidance... and he proved himself capable, as she felt her anus slowly expand to accept his length... his glans stretching her sphincter wide and allowing the rest of his length to slide into her tightly squeezing depths.

It made both of them moan, particularly Yelena. She was normally the one to kick her men up the ass, and now she was taking a cock up hers from one of them. It felt... wrong, but all too right at once, as much of a cliché that was. She gently swayed her hips from side to side, further stimulating him until his hips pressed firmly against her glutes, as deep into her rear as he could go. Yelena's pussy was sopping with arousal now, and she felt his cock bulge with desire within her tightly clenching asshole. After a moment of stillness from the both of them, Sangello finally grunted... and began thrusting in and out of her rear.

Yelena moaned immediately, pressing her torso against the wall for support as the man began increasing his pace almost immediately, panting from his own pleasure as warmth radiated from her anus, feeling so thoroughly stuffed and stimulated, even though Sangello's cock wasn't nearly as textured as a xenomorph's... he still left her panting and breathing harder than normal, and it made her burn with pleasure. Sharp moans started leaving her mouth, especially when Sangello's thrusts grew fast and forceful enough to slap against her rear and leave the taut glutes jiggling from each impact. The sounds of their repeated connections echoed throughout the room, a sure sign of their lecherous communion.

Yelena panted against the wall, and Sangello pulled her hips closer to him despite his thrusts, losing himself in euphoria.

"Oh fuck..." he exclaimed, sounding breathless himself. He tried to gyrate his cock from side to side, and up and down, but found himself returning each time to a simple back and forth assault, pounding away at her rear and leaving her glutes jiggling. Yelena's breasts were jiggling from each impact, their ripples contained since her mounds were squashed against the wall.

She could feel her impending climax fast approaching, and she knew it wouldn't be long at all before she was completely losing it to Sangello's thrusts. He was nearly at his limit as well, his third climax likely to take a toll out of him... but he proved more resilient this time, Yelena suddenly shuddering as ecstasy overtook her, the woman moaning loudly as juices splashed against the wall from her pussy. The sudden clenching that went with her climax was not enough to send Sangello over the edge, however, the man just barely avoiding climax thanks to reserve of willpower, though he came to a stop as Yelena did, the woman calming down from her orgasm and Sangello giving her a chance to, leaning in close to the panting sergeant and smirking.

"I guess that's you down," he teased, prompting her to flash an annoyed but pleased expression.

"Don't get cocky, Sangello... you've still got our mutual friend to take care of, and she might decide to play... difficult~" Yelena crooned.

"Yeah, I haven't forgotten about her--say, where is she?" Sangello remarked, looking around and failing to spot the alien.

Yelena looked over her shoulders, and similarly failed to sight the xenomorph. Where had she gone? It was unlikely she left them to their own little session...

Just as they were wondering, a chitinous tail wrapped around both their waists, locking them together as the xenomorph in question jumped down from the ceiling, grinning in delight as it took a hold of Sangello's body, and in a brief window, repositioned the two of them until it was Sangello's back against the wall, rather than Yelena's front. Now, with Yelena facing away from Sangello and towards the xenomorph, the sergeant was able to see what the alien had in mind... and quickly realised what it was up to. Its 'gaze' fixated on her abdomen, its tongue quickly drawing from one corner of their mouth to the other as it crouched, the female alien grasping Yelena's hips, Sangello's cock still firmly planted in her ass, and slowly drew its tongue across her muscles.

Yelena sighed out as the tongue slowly snaked over her abdominals, kicking herself for thinking the alien wouldn't take this opportunity to worship her musculature... they were obsessed with it in her regard. And they took every opportunity when they could to lick and kiss her body; more than once since her first capture had Yelena been mobbed by a group of horny xenomorphs lusting over her and worshipping her muscles. And now she was stuck on Sangello's cock with a tail keeping them from parting... she wasn't going anywhere.

Of course, Yelena didn't mind the alien's attention to her body, shivering and sighing out as it paid special attention to her muscles, tracing its tongue between her muscles and over them, gently caressing her hips and thighs with its fingertips, and generally just appreciating her form in a way most humans couldn't. It was odd, but erotic and arousing. And it prompted Yelena to start grinding her rump against Sangello's crotch, slowly taking him in and out of her ass once more, causing him to moan softly as he was pinned to the wall, his hands moving to grasp Yelena's breasts a second time, since he couldn't do any thrusting on its own.

"Fuck... I can hear her... what's she doing?" Sangello asked between moans, remarking on the lecherous, wet suckling sounds emanating from Yelena's stomach, the alien leaving trails of saliva all over her skin. It brought back memories of when she was captured by a mob of aliens, and how their many tongues had completely overwhelmed her as they licked and kissed her body, focusing on her muscles. It was an intense sensation, and the mere memory of it made her more sensitive there and then, a small spurt of fluids from her pussy spattering on the floor and trickling down her thigh. She was groaning now, from both the oral worship of her abdominal muscles, and the cock she was forcing in and out of her ass constantly.

Sangello's own moans seemed louder than before, and he seemed far less active than before... perhaps the submissive position he found himself in weakened his resolve, though his moans were even more delightful than before... she grinded a bit more vigorously, whilst the alien's tongue continued to snake all over her body, the alien slowly making its way down to her thighs, kissing and pecking ever step of the way, leaving very little of her skin untouched by a glistening film of saliva. Each caress of the alien's tongue prompted a reflexive twitch from Yelena's abdominal muscles, and she gasped out softly.

Plus, she still felt a cock pumping in and out of her ass, even if she was the one moving, so the added intense stimulation of her rear made her skin prickle with sensitivity... the alien all too happy to capitalise on her weakness with a barrage of sloppy licks and kisses, spreading her lips wide and pressing them to Yelena's muscles, drawing them closed against the woman's body with a teasing touch. If the xenomorph had eyes, no doubt they'd be looking deep into Yelena's... but all she could see were the hollowed sockets of a skull, just barely visible beneath the alien's semi-translucent carapace. She couldn't focus on that unsettling visage, however, as the alien constantly assailed her with its impossibly long tongue, absolutely slathering saliva against her stomach as though it were about to cover her in liquid resin.

Surprisingly, it didn't touch her sex, with fingers or tongue or whatever else it had at its disposal... was it trying to tease her? Or did it have another plan in mind? Even after spending as much time as she could with them, Yelena still couldn't quite work out what they were thinking, beyond that it involved some form of fucking. No matter, Yelena was happy to be 'bested' by these creatures... it was always rather fun to have them win and then 'claim' the 'spoils of victory'. Perhaps it was planning to do that soon, now that it had her impaled on a cock with nowhere to go... clever thing. For the time being, however, it seemed content with suckling on her stomach, rubbing its face and its mouth to Yelena's abdominals, tracing the grooves between each muscle mass, neither too deep nor too shallow... perfectly toned and still quite feminine. It was something she'd never thought about until she received constant worship from these aliens.

It should've annoyed her or unsettled her... but a lot of things should've done that, to a lot of people, yet they instead found it endearing and seductive. Maybe they were slaves to these creatures, and they didn't even have to hurt a fly to get everyone brainwashed. Whatever their plan, if there was any beyond 'get laid by the humans and live happily ever after', Yelena was more than happy to be a part of it, given they seemed rather perturbed by any use of legitimate violence... and their absolute disgust for their 'progenitors', the xenomorphs encountered everywhere else.

She moaned as Sangello gently bucked into her ass, moaning as the stimulation was bringing him to another orgasm, slowly but surely. At that point, the alien decided it was done enjoying the taste of Yelena's musculature, and stood to its feet, dragging its tongue slowly up her body and up between her breasts as it did so, eliciting a long, drawn out moan from the female marine with each second that tongue retained contact on her skin. It curled to one side to flick across one of her nipples, before the alien moved to grasp the sides of Yelena's head... and produce a sticky, throbbing cock from its own pussy, dripping with precum already.

Yelena's eyes widened as the alien grinned deviously, rolling its hips forward to grind its textured length against her slit, the numerous nubs and ridges that lined its stimulating length catching on her clitoris and causing her breath to hitch in her throat.

"Nnf... you... sneaky bitch..." Yelena remarked with a light smirk. The alien chuckled in return, licking its lips and bringing its head in close to suckle on Yelena's neck. She moaned and gasped softly as the alien continued to grind itself to her gash, before it realigned its shaft with her entrance... and slowly pushed inside.

Immediately, both Yelena and Sangello moaned; Yelena, because a xenomorphs dick was impossibly stimulating and designed to make any woman quaver like a wreck, and Sangello because he could feel the pressure from the alien's length through the flesh that separated her pussy and ass... and Yelena was still moving up and down his mast, stimulating him constantly. Yelena felt the alien hilt itself in her pussy, growling out softly now that it had pressed itself fully against her body, gently suckling on her shoulder, hands still grasping Yelena's head.

Soon after, it began to roll its hips, sliding its length in and out of Yelena's pussy, all those nubs, ridges and other protrusions catching on her folds, imparting intense stimulation and drawing more moans from her mouth, as the alien slowly drew its lips closer to Yelena's, sliding its mouth and tongue up her neck and over her chin, until she had sealed her lips to Yelena's mouth, tongue slithering into the female marine's throat immediately, Yelena's eyes rolling upwards from the sudden throaty invasion.

She gagged softly, and went practically limp in the alien's grasp for a brief moment, before regaining some vigour and swirling her tongue around the thick muscle buried in her gullet, whilst rolling her hips up and down and taking Sangello's cock as deep as possible into her rear once more. She heard him moan as his hands continued to explore her form, once more moving to her breasts and sinking his fingers into her flesh, kneading her mounds and pinching her nipples.

All whilst she had to endure the irresistible ecstasy of the alien's cock driving in and out of her pussy, and its tongue shattering all of her willpower as it invaded her throat. It was a two-pronged assault that they exercised with great effectiveness, knowing that it greatly weakened the willpower of their victims with each moment their tongue writhed about in their throats... and therefore preventing them from resisting pleasure elsewhere. It was distracting and focus-smashing, and they knew it... it was also incredibly erotic, and had noted more than a few people commenting how incredibly arousing it was to watch an alien 'take their prey' with such a forceful, deep kiss, practically paralysing their partner and rendering them utterly helpless.