Xenophilia - Finale - Yelena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Admittedly, Yelena had never seen them perform such a kiss in that manner, only when they were already having 'fun' with another person, or being intimate with a mate. She'd never seen them 'jump' a human with such a kiss... though she was hoping she'd get to see that one day. That she was able to think of these things at all was a testament to her own willpower, she concluded, but even she had limits, feeling the alien thrusting faster and faster into her sex, whilst Sangello began to increase his own pace, not wishing to be left behind in this affair. He had a chance to dominate his sergeant and not get chewed out for it, or at least he believed; surely he'd not want to miss out on the chance.

Between the two of them, Yelena was nearing her limit, feeling the orgasm building within her, that burning pressure threatening to explode any moment. She held off, helped by the alien breaking the kiss and withdrawing its long tongue from her mouth, so that it could push away one of Sangello's hands and suckle to the breast beneath it, the xenomorph's sharp teeth ever so gently squeezing the nipple caught between its jaws. Yelena shifted and groaned, bucking every now and then as spikes of pleasure raced up her spine. She held off as long as she could, whilst simultaneously increasing the rate of her grinding hips, meeting the weak thrusts of Sangello and the powerful bucks of the xenomorph, both cocks stirring up her insides with ecstasy.

She moaned loudly, though they were silenced with a forceful, deep kiss from the alien, this time opting to tangle with Yelena's tongue instead of invading her throat as before... they didn't always do the same thing twice, and they did love to wrestle with their partners' tongues, entwining around them like a snake coiling around its prey, pinning them down and stroking them perversely, whilst feeding their mate a copious amount of their sweet saliva. If this alien was capable of breeding, no doubt Yelena would've found herself bearing inhuman offspring after this... but they couldn't, an act apparently deigned by their queen, to conserve their numbers and ensure sustainability. It also meant humans were far more receptive to their advances knowing they didn't run the risk of knocking anybody up... not that they ever had to care for the alien young they bred.

Eventually, between the human and the alien, Yelena's resistance finally wavered, and she cried out as the stimulation brought her to the edge... and saw the two penetrating her fall over the edge with her, Sangello moaning loudly as he bucked into her anus, pulsing with each load of semen he emptied into her, whilst the alien forced its way in deep and let loose a deep, guttural growl into Yelena's mouth, releasing a torrent of sperm into her depths, impotent but thick all the same, spurting out around the almost-seal the alien's cock formed. And Yelena herself, she shuddered and let her eyes roll back into their sockets as she splashed fluids against the alien's crotch, wracked with ecstasy from two thick cocks, one human, one not, filling her with their seed. It wasn't the first time she'd been taken by multiple people at once... she'd been stuffed by three aliens at once before. But even two was still an intense and delightful experience, and she was more than thrilled to ride out this climax.

But eventually, it too had to come to an end, calming down from her heights of bliss as Sangello and the Xenomorph gradually calmed down themselves. Sangello was panting, and the alien was steadying its breathing. They remained like that for a few more moments... until the xenomorph decided to change things up once more, this time lifting Yelena off both its cock and Sangello's, causing the sergeant to moan in the process from a final act of stimulation. Sangello himself almost collapsed to the ground in exhaustion, but his cock still throbbed firm, ready and willing to go at least one final round... and it seemed that's what the alien had in mind, as it retracted its cock back into its pussy, leaving its gash open for use. It set Yelena down on her back in front of it, whilst it lifted its hips into the air, presenting itself on its knees to Sangello, who was crouched to regain some of his strength.

After all, Yelena did say he wouldn't be done until he'd made both of them cum... he'd succeeded with Yelena, and now he had to finish off the alien, who was swaying their hips enticingly, beckoning him to come take their pussy, whilst marvelling Yelena's soaked pussy folds, her crotch clean-shaven and smooth. It licked its lips, and then slowly drew its tongue up between her labia, prompting Yelena to moan in delight. She lifted her hips up, and groaned as the alien curled its tongue back down against her folds, flicking up and down like this for a short while, rubbing its tongue against her clit, 'watching' Yelena's reactions, gauging how she responded to different touches. It was experimental, even though this alien all but knew what buttons to press.

As for Sangello, he steadily rose to his feet, and moved behind the alien's raised hips, marvelling at the smooth ass in front of him, the alien's tail coiling possessively around his body and gently tugging him closer; he couldn't back out now, even if he wanted to. He muttered something unintelligible but desirous, and grasped the xenomorph's hips... and slowly pushed his hips forward, the tip of his cock 'kissing' the alien's labia, gently grinding his glans up and down the slit of the dark creature, prompting it to hiss in delight. It wiggled its hips some more, enticing the man to take it already.

Sangello couldn't resist, and with a firmer grip on the alien's rear, slid his cock into the alien's pussy. It was loose, at first, so he could push it in a few inches easily enough... and then it tightened up, Yelena knowing that when Sangello began to moan. His hips meshed with the alien's rump, and he stayed there for a moment, simply enjoying the sensation of his cock surrounded and imprisoned in the alien's depths... but he had an order to fulfil, and soon, he began rocking his hips back and forth at a nice pace, enough for his hips to gently slap against the alien's rear, their glutes jiggling from each impact. The xenomorph hissed in delight, and once more returned its attention to Yelena's slit, now that it had Sangello working away. This time, after a few slow laps of her gash, the alien attacked her clitoris, suckling its lips around the nub and driving its tongue aggressively against her nub.

Yelena screeched in shocked pleasure, her back arching as she was subjected to this ruthless assault, unable to make the alien slow down even a small amount. She knew it hungered for her, and she knew it wasn't going to let her rest, not even for a moment. This might be the final round, and the alien was going to make damn sure that it was a wondrous final round, attacking Yelena's clit with relentless aggression. Behind them, Sangello increased the pace of his thrusting, slapping the alien's ass every now and then to watch the taut glutes jiggle and ripple. He grunted in exertion, and watched as the alien ate out his sergeant, spying a rather lecherous, pleased expression on his face. He was certainly enjoying himself...

He began to gyrate his hips about, sinking his cock into the alien's pussy at different angles, whilst the tail wrapped around his body gently coiled around his neck, further entrapping him and providing just that small amount of dominance that the alien could apply. He groaned shallowly, trying hard not to breathe too rapidly, the alien just barely restricting his airflow... it made his thrusts shorter, but sharper, a sign of his approaching orgasm and his attempts to avoid discomfort.

But the alien, it was more focused on Yelena's sweet pussy, as it released her clit, so it could plunge its tongue deep into the marine's nethers, sealing its lips to Yelena's vulva as it suckled like a leech, writhing its tongue about in her depths and tugging on her womanhood, hungry for the orgasm that was no doubt coming. Yelena crooned loudly, and brought her hands to the alien's head, if nothing else than for some leverage, for something to do with her hands other than groping her own breasts. She was helpless, subdued by that alien tongue churning up her insides, tracing her contours, attacking her cervix and doubling back on itself to increase the thickness of the muscle writhing about within her. All as it drank up her fluids of arousal and slurped on her vulva, lips rubbing to her labia and teasing her entrance, the alien so very hungry.

Yelena normally hated feeling helpless, but with these things, it was such a delightful feeling, to be paralysed by ecstasy, held down and rendered helpless by intense stimulation and powerful strength... enhanced by the times the aliens were the one letting her dominate them. It was an exchange, a two-way relationship that allowed everyone to have their fun... and as much as she liked being latched onto and filled with euphoria, she greatly enjoyed the moments she could dominate these creatures with her own tongue or hands, not caring for the fact they were doing it on a whim, rather than any true submission... it was fine for them to want it, especially when they didn't fake the pleasure they received from being the one on the bottom... they were dominated all the time by their own kin, and they enjoyed how humans did it.

Of course, right now, Yelena was simply along for the ride, helpless to stop the alien eating her out and devouring her pussy, growls thrumming against her flesh, the tantalising vibrations coursing through the xenomorph's tongue and lips, whilst she began to feel the impact jolts from Sangello's thrusting. He was close to his limit, and so was she. But she held out for as long as she could, trying not to cum before Sangello did... it seemed fitting, but the alien was relentless, refusing to give her a moment's reprieve to even try to hold out. And yet, it wasn't doing much but creating a nice suction for Sangello, so that he could be the one to bring the xenomorph to climax, as per Yelena's command.

But, try as either of them might, the end was inevitable... fortunately, Yelena didn't go first. Nor did Sangello. The alien suddenly shuddered and screech into Yelena's pussy, plunging its tongue aggressively at her G-Spot as orgasm wracked it... and its reactions sent both marines over the edge, Sangello moaning loudly into the air as he bucked his hips into the alien's rump, each thrust marking a potent load he shot into the alien's depths, whilst Yelena spat juices of ecstasy into the xenomorph's mouth, whilst it stained Sangello's crotch with its own. All three of them shuddered in delight until they collapsed into a messy heap, Sangello laying over the alien's back, panting softly and barely supporting himself.

They didn't say a word for a while, until Yelena finally mustered the strength to speak.

"W-Well... looks like you've completed my orders... now I can't blame you for that," she said.

Sangello chuckled, shooting her a knowing expression over the alien's shoulders.

"I guess... I'm a better soldier than you give me credit for," he answered.

Yelena smirked and returned a stern, amused expression.

"I'm still going to have you on solo barracks cleaning duty for the next week, Corporal."

Sangello's expression deflated as he was hit with the punishment for fucking his NCO superior.

And through it all, the xenomorph simply chuckled in amusement, and purred in contentment.