Xenophilia - Grant - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, however, she pulled her hand away from his mouth, sliding it down slowly until she gripped his chin. She released his ear from her lips and gently tilted his head to one side, the alien craning her neck further forward so she could 'look' at him, her lips twisted into a devious, knowing smirk whilst her tongue lapped at them. She cocked her head, and eased her hold on his chin, giving him a chance to speak whilst stroking him slowly and quickly, balancing the two speeds to keep him just near the edge, never getting any closer but ensuring he couldn't calm down.

He couldn't take it anymore.

"Come on!" he pleaded. "Just let me cum already! I'm sorry, alright! You happy!? Fuck, just do it already, please!"

His voice was angry as much as it was pleading, but this seemed to be what she wanted to hear. She giggled in her alien way, and proceeded to cover his mouth once more, pulling him firmly into the back of the chair before pumping his cock with such speed, the slick sound of her hand sliding against his precum-soaked manhood almost echoed throughout the spacious observation deck. Her closed fist slapped against his crotch, and he could feel his testicles being jostled about from the way she was pumping his mast. It made him shudder on the chair, until, after all her teasing, he finally came.

He moaned loudly into her palm, bucking hard into her hand as he spurted, seed spilling onto her hand and staining her fingers as she slowed her motions but pumped more firmly, all in an effort to milk every drop from him. His shuddering reduced to gentle twitching, but his body was completely drained of energy from her relentless sexual torment, as she milked every drop from his mast, semen oozing from his tip and down his penis slowly, coating her fingers in a layer of white.

Eventually, however, he had nothing more to give -- this time, at least -- and she finally released his now overly sensitive cock from her treacherous grasp... his abused manhood twitching in the air and oozing one final pitiful dribble of sperm. Her hand slowly slid off his mouth and grazed off his chin sensuously, a devious giggle emanating from her lips. He would only groan angrily, glaring at her from the periphery of his vision.

"Nnf... you know... I oughta kic--"

His threat was not completed when she suddenly spun him around in the swivel chair to face her, forcing her lips tightly to his own, tongue pushing into his mouth in another of her disarming kisses. His anger and chagrin were instantly washed away by that invasive tongue, probing down his gullet and imparting that ever sweet, tangy saliva, giving him something to feel good about. Her arms wrapped around him and the chair as well, her tail uncoiling from around him to free his arms. She pressed her bust to his chest and kissed him vigorously.

He wanted to be angry at her, he really did... but Grant found that her lecherous yet loving kisses had a way of calming him down despite how aggressive and invasive they were. He knew, as a marine, he shouldn't be fraternising with the 'enemy' in such an intimate way... what he was doing was a massive breach of regulation, protocol and common sense. But he couldn't help how good she made him feel, and how effortlessly she was able to bring him to climax when she wanted. He wondered if he'd been ruined forever in regards to normal human women... time would tell.

She broke the kiss and smiled at him, pushing her abdomen in and letting her belly graze against his glans, prompting a soft gasp from the Marine, before she began to slide down his body, Grant's freed hands moving to her sides and letting her smooth, chitinous exterior glide against his palms, whilst her own hands traipsed down his body from his shoulders until she was crouching between his legs, his cock bobbing at half strength in front of her face... though she quickly brought it to full attention after a few slow, erotic licks, letting her black tongue graze along the underside of his cock, lapping up what residue stained his manhood.

She was practically cleaning his dick, that was what she was doing, licking him slowly and leaning in every now and then to give him slow, wet kisses to draw up as much of his seed as possible. She kissed at his glans, letting her lips splay apart against his tip and slowly slide them together from his corona all the way to his tip, before sliding her pursed oral petals down the side of his mast until she was gently suckling on his root, her hands holding onto his thighs and keeping them apart so she had free access to his cock.

He found his hands reaching forward to gently caress and graze over her smooth head, feeling the odd contours, like biomechanical pipes and conduits, that ran along the side of her cranium, as well as the glossy, inky surface of the semi-translucent dome that swept from the middle of her face all the way to the tip of her oblong skull, slightly longer than a foot in length.

She was definitely inhuman, quite monstrous in some ways, and yet... truly beautiful, exotic and alluring. He hadn't ever considered himself a xenophile before -- not that the term had any real meaning to most people without any other real sentient 'species' that was known to man -- but after this, he wondered whether this could lead to something special. He certainly hoped so; conflict and misery and slavery wasn't what he wanted, even though he knew his duty as a marine.

Still, the way she was tending to his cock was teasing, like all of her actions, yet compared to the torture of before, it was affectionate, caring, loving even, despite its debauched nature. She slurped against his cock and let her lips drag up the underside of his manhood, rubbing the upper inches of his cock with the smooth dome of her forehead, breathing out against his mast, before sliding down from tip to root until she had her lips gently clasping around his testicles. She suckled gently, and let her tongue coil and slither about his balls whilst drawing the orbs into her mouth.

She took both of them inside of her maw easily, and though the grazing of her sharp teeth made him wince nervously, he was soon put at ease by the lecherous suckling she imparted upon his jewels, gently 'chewing' on them to enhance the experience. He even felt her inner jaw slide up from the back reaches of her skull to nibble gently on his sack, softly squeezing one of his orbs between the two mandibles that resided on the end of this unique organ from which her tongue extended from.

He could only let his hands explore her head whilst watching this lecherous display, all anger at her previous acts of denial having vanished now that she was treating him ever so delightfully in this way. Her lips teased across his scrotum and around the skin that connected the sack to the root of his crotch, whilst her coiled, practically tentacular tongue slithered further past her lips and wound its way around his penis until the tip was rubbing against his glans, the alien slowly stroking his sensitive mast with her muscle. If she had eyes, he didn't doubt that they'd be currently peering up into his own, her head cocked to one side as she suckled and 'feasted' upon his balls like they were some sort of delicious treat, tugging on them with her lips and letting her teeth provide extra stimulation instead of being a concern, gently grazing his skin with ever so slight pressure.

All the while, her hands rubbed up and down his thighs, avoiding the ballistic plate armour that covered the outer edges of his upper legs. His BDU made it awkward for the alien, at least from his point of view, but she didn't seem at all bothered by the inconvenience. She continued to stroke him faster with her tongue, tightening her muscle and seemingly intent on bringing him to another orgasm.

Even though she was being slow with him, she didn't seem intent on cutting off his climax just as he was ready to blow... she was simply savouring the act, and so was Grant, enjoying a slow buildup to bliss over rapid, repeated efforts to bring him to the edge only to deny him just as he was on the precipice... he squirmed in the seat, but he was no longer uncomfortable, and he was quite happy to caress her head, which seemed to bring delighted purrs from the alien, causing her lips and tongue to thrum against his flesh from the vibrations, a most tantalising sensation.

He could feel his climax welling up in his loins, the pressure building as the alien quickly worked him closer and closer, until she suddenly decided to change her mind... but she wasn't purposely denying him, instead sliding her lips all the way from his testicles whilst simultaneously uncoiling her muscle from around his member, letting her lips graze off his frenulum, all so she could shuffle forward... and wrap her supple breasts around his cock, the rubbery, silky smooth flesh enveloping his penis most delightfully.

Her tongue once more slipped from her lips, slithering down to graze over his cockhead before encircling his member like a snake constricting its prey once more, swirling her muscle about his mast all so she could slickly lubricate it with her saliva, which he had come to know possessed an ever so slight oily trait to it, which allowed for much nicer lubrication than human saliva, not that it was so bad to begin with.

With his cock now soaked in her spit, she squeezed her breasts even tighter around his mast, her flesh pressing into the contours of his mast, squeezing against his veins and his corona, and causing him most intense stimulation as a result, especially once she began to pump her mounds up and down his rod, sliding slickly over his lubricated penis. Grant could only moan in response, his sensitive member already throbbing as it neared another climax, her thorough licking having brought him close to the edge as it was. Her flesh was so delightful, taut but yielding on the outer layers, but much firmer towards the core, whilst the flesh overall was spongy and pliable.

Combined with her saliva to minimise friction, it was a wonderful experience that left him panting and groaning, especially with how tightly she squeezed her bosom around his glans whenever it vanished between her mounds, so sensitive and throbbing with his desire. Precum oozed from his tip, which her breasts quite rapidly smeared across his manhood, being rubbed into her flesh and his by her breasts and further adding to the slick lubrication that made the prison of her breasts so much more delightful.

She unfurled her tongue from her mouth, and let her muscle graze across the tip of his cock, rubbing and wiggling the tip at his urethra, lapping up what small dribbles of precum oozed from his manhood as the entire length throbbed, his balls heaving beneath him as his climax approached. It was far too tantalising to hold back at this point, and he found himself orgasming in moments, white cum spraying the black face of the alien, before she opened her mouth and let her inner jaw slide out, its mandibles latching onto his cock and swallowing his glans halfway, suckling vigorously to try and milk every drop he had to give the lecherous creature, gulping down his seed like it was necessary to her survival, as if she needed it for sustenance.

Her mandibles 'nibbled' and 'gnawed' on his cockhead, drawing up every drop his jerking, pulsing cock had to give, and he could feel her tongue wiggling at his tip from within. It was a surreal, almost unsettling sight, but with how good it felt, and with the continued stroking of her breasts up and down his manhood... he could hardly care. It was too nice to get upset over. His face was burning with pleasure, and his breaths were heated and shallow, as though she were draining the very life from him.

Eventually, he couldn't keep cumming for her, so she released his tip with a lurid lap against his glans, her tongue wiggling forth from the orifice of her inner jaw an odd sight at best, but she soon pulled her second mouth back past her lips, which she smacked and licked hungrily, as though having savoured a delicious meal... he recalled, from random talk back in his youth, that semen had a rather salty, unpleasant taste... but who knows. Maybe for her, it was the best nectar they'd ever had. It would certainly explain why they were so hungry for it.

She stroked his cock a few final times with her breasts, prompting Grant to gasp from the sensitivity his orgasms had left him with, before she finally pulled away... and gave him a most delightful view of her tongue slithering past her succulent lips to give her own face a quick, thorough clean. It swirled and slipped across her countenance, wiping up semen that had splattered across the semi-translucent dome that covered half her face, before pulling it into her mouth between tightly pressed lips.

It was a wickedly erotic show, one that had Grant's rapt attention as she licked her lips slowly, seductively, everything she was doing a deliberate show to arouse and tantalise him, and he couldn't deny its effectiveness. His member throbbed, eager to go again. He wouldn't say no.

Of course, what she had in mind wasn't what he was expecting, especially when, once she was satisfied with her own cleanliness, she moved to straddle his hips whilst he was still in the chair, practically jumping on him and causing the office chair to roll backwards a few inches. She wrapped her arms around his body and held him tightly, sliding his cock up between her smooth glutes, the tip of his manhood bumping against the root of her tail, which was flicking about in the air behind her, like some excited animal.

She smiled, and opened her mouth, revealing it to be completely clean of any seminal residue... he wasn't sure why she did that -- other than to show how lewd she was -- until he suddenly found himself in a firm lip lock with the devious creature, her tongue once again pushing into his mouth, no longer afraid to explore down his throat now that she knew he could handle it. Indeed, he no longer felt his gag reflex wanting to trigger whenever he felt his throat be bulged out by her muscle. As well, he was glad he could not taste himself on her serpentine tongue, only the tangy flavour of her saliva, which he had come to delight in quite a bit.

Though she had straddled his hips, her stature meant her toes were still planted on the ground to either side of the chair, allowing her to maintain control, and provide some additional leverage... especially when she began to grind her glutes up and down his mast, prompting pleasured groans from the marine; his penis was still quite slick from before, and she was able to freely rub her rear to his cock with little to no friction. It made him shiver, and loosely drape his arms over the back of her waist, her disarming kiss more than enough to weaken him, especially with the exhaustion of two orgasms, with the alien seemingly trying for a third.

He wasn't going to stop her though, Grant believing he had another in him, but he was quickly realising that this gal -- and perhaps all her kind -- were quite insatiable. He wasn't sure if that was a good or a bad thing, though he did recall her stopping when he was growing exhausted in the elevator shaft... perhaps even they had their limits, or were respectful of their partners' limits. It wasn't so certain to him, only that he wouldn't complain if either was the case.

She continued to grind her rear to his cock, sliding her checks up to his tip and squeezing them around his glans, proving her muscle control even in her glutes was impressive, before slipping back down to nestle his mast between her two cheeks. She gyrated her hips from side to side, twisting his cock with the swaying of her hips. It made him ooze precum already. Not much, but enough that her ass, firmer than her breasts, was already smearing a new, fresh layer of lubrication all over his rigid flesh, all before she began to slide her hips once more towards his tip... and this time, she wasn't sliding back down, instead grinding her sphincter to his tip.

Grant paused for a moment, blinking. Was she... going to give him anal? Though it didn't come as a surprise to him that she would've been willing to do such a lecherous act... he didn't think he would get the opportunity, solely because he'd been wanting to try it for years, and none of his former partners had ever been interested in doing it. As much as he wanted, he didn't think he'd ever have the chance without paying for it... but now, he was going to be getting it, even if he didn't want to. She smiled against his lips... before she began to force her hips down upon his cock, causing him to groan as his glans stretched open her sphincter.

It was a slow process, her ass quite tight. Tight enough, in fact, that when his glans finally 'popped' inside of her rear, it was almost crushing his tip, imparting quite intense stimulation... though, he wasn't about to say stop. He'd already endured that torture of denial before, this was still a welcome reprieve, no matter how intense it was. He shuddered in response to the stimulation, slowly enveloping his cock as her tight anal walls squeezed around his manhood the further she dropped down.

He noted that her walls were not dry... she seemed to be able to secrete a substance not dissimilar to her saliva, albeit less copiously. It was enough to make the insertion smooth and erotic without being painful or unpleasant for either party, and without ruining the unique sensation anal provided. Grant briefly wondered why they seemed almost tailored for it... but he cast aside his conjecture, simply tightening the grip he had over her waist and letting his fingers sink into the ample flesh of her rear, which nicely filled out the gaps between his digits.

More and more, she dropped down upon his manhood, swallowing his cock and subjecting it to the torturously tight confines of her anus, until he felt her glutes resting upon his thighs, the alien breaking the kiss to release a soft, hissing sigh, a sound of her own pleasure, one that brought him much delight. Simply on a whim, he took the opportunity to latch his lips onto her neck, suckling vigorously. The texture of her neck was odd, the various contours smooth themselves but presenting a unique, uneven feeling beneath his lips... but the delighted, husky hissing she released seemed to show she didn't care, her hands wrapping tightly around his back as she began to rise and fall upon his cock.

He moaned against her neck, sending vibrations into the odd, muscular flesh beneath his lips, sliding his kissing from spot to spot to give her the most delight, Grant not wanting to sit idle whilst she did all the work... though, given her dominant behaviours, he didn't put it past her to prefer doing the work. And it wasn't like she wasn't feeling good from this... she growled, she hissed, she grunted, and fluids from her quivering pussy trickled out onto his crotch, a sign that she was experiencing intense pleasure herself.

She slowly increased the pace of her bouncing, once more beginning to sway and gyrate her hips from side to side in order to twist his cock and provide yet more stimulation. But he didn't mind, even if it meant his cock was clenched almost painfully... it didn't matter to him, especially when she began to rub her body to his in a most erotic manner, heaving atop of him and growling lustfully. He couldn't feel her body as well as he'd like, given his BDU, but he certainly enjoyed the fluid motions she made as a reaction to pleasure; it made her seem so much more erotic.

She was moving faster and faster now, straightening out her hips so the twisting of his cock didn't become painful with her increasing pace. Her glutes began to slap against his crotch and ripple with each impact, even with Grant greedily kneading them beneath his fingers, squeezing, groping and gently slapping her rear. More and more fluids seeped from her sex, and he felt her working her muscles within to provide even more intense stimulation, applying pressure by clenching and then releasing it, loosening the grip her passage had on his mast before repeating the process as she rose up and down upon his mast.