Xenophilia - Grant - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt one of her hands slide up his back until it came to rest upon the rear of his cranium... allowing her to pull him from her neck and force him into another deep kiss, her tongue yet again slithering about in his mouth, though this time, she seemed more eager to mingle with his own tongue, stroking and tasting it, even coiling around it as best she could, that tangy saliva gracing his tastebuds immediately. He slapped her rear again, playfully, and this caused her to growl in delight in return, the alien enjoying the way he toyed with her rear.

Grant realised that he was becoming addicted to this, but he couldn't help it... with how good she felt, it was hard not to be drawn into the erotic passions this alien seemed to delight in at every possible moment. And with every passing moment in this little tryst, he found himself drawing to another potent climax. With the sensitivity of his previous orgasms practically stacking upon one another, and with how incredibly tight she was, his first time anal with this alien -- and first time anal in general -- was proving far better than anything he could've possible imagined, so much so that thinking about how good it felt sent him over the edge, bucking upwards into the alien's rear and releasing a torrent of his seed.

This didn't stop her riding him mercilessly, bouncing up and down upon his crotch and letting her glutes slap against thighs, prolonging his orgasm and milking him for all his worth, now savagely slamming her hips down upon him until, suddenly, she too found herself spasming in ecstasy, juices splashing against his still clothed belly and screeching into his mouth as orgasm took her, clenching so tightly around his mast it cut off a spurt of his semen and caused him to grunt in erotic pain, until she finally went limp atop of him and loosened up, letting him release his final spurts of semen into her rear.

And as he felt some of his essence trickle down his mast, the seal of her sphincter loosening enough to release some of it, he found himself running his hands up her rough, uneven back, one remaining on her rear to gently massage it... and she was doing the same, running her hands up his back and pulling him into an affectionate, loving embrace, until the two of them found themselves kissing one another gently, the alien not thrusting her tongue's length into his mouth, opting for a simple affectionate mingling.

Grant could only feel happy in this alien's embrace, and hoped that she wasn't going to dash his hopes... but something told him that she wasn't about to betray him... he certainly hoped his gut was right.