Xenophilia - Marcus - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"F-Fuck... this is... bullshit..." he cursed, closing his eyes and trying to block out the feelings. But 'she' never relented, the tip of 'her' tongue waggling at the tiny slit on his glans, swirling around the hole as well, doing its best to make him twitch and groan against his will. That much they were good at. Then, 'she' began to slowly fellate him with its inner jaw, gently pushing it down and recoiling it, passing over only a fraction of his tip, moving from halfway down his glans, to just before the corona, and going no further. But even this simple, basic stimulation was enough to make him throb with need and begin cursing himself out in his mind, berating his body's weakness.

He could feel the thing's slimy, slippery saliva oozing down between his shaft and 'her' breasts, and 'she' would begin rubbing its mounds gently against his penis, lathering on the spit and distributing it rather thoroughly around his girth, ensuring he was thoroughly lubricated. 'She' twisted her head about from side to side, thus causing 'her' inner jaw to do the same, intensifying the already potent, if simplistic, stimulation he felt, working more on precision and the sensitivity of his tip than coverage and motion.

Then, 'she' pulled her jaw away, retracting 'her' inner mouth and lapping 'her' lips clean, glancing up at him with a smile contorting its lips. He returned the gaze with a vengeful sneer, but that would be wiped off his face with a pleasured groan accompanying the stimulated expression, as the creature began to pump its supple, glossy smooth breasts up and down his shaft, the feminine alien applying as much pressure as 'she' could muster, sharp fingers splayed around 'her' breasts and squeezing and fondling itself in the process. The profuse salivation from before had sufficiently lubricated its globes and his dick, further improving the smoothness of the sensation, working 'her' bust up and down with a vigorous determination.

Marcus was having difficulty resisting this, such an obscene and erotic act, no matter how forced and non-consensual it was, getting to him. He knew it was just nerves, his body reacting to stimulus despite his mind's protest... but damn if it wasn't a sight all the same. He wanted to kick at the alien and put some distance between himself and it so he wouldn't be forced over the edge again, but this was hitting hard with him, the aliens inadvertently exploiting one of his biggest kinks.

'Get it together man!' he berated himself, filling his head with curse-laden thoughts to drown out the slick sound emanating from down below, 'her' breasts quietly and wetly slapping to his groin with each downwards motion of 'her' chest. The slick sound was arousing to him, much as he didn't want it to be.

He tried to divert his attention away from the alien tending to his cock with such expertise, but he found no reprieve in his surroundings; all around him, his fellow colonists were engaged in numerous carnal acts... some appearing to be all too eager. It made him sick, but it didn't matter, to hell with those morons. The Stockholm Syndrome would surely fade once they were brought to wherever the aliens wanted to dispose of them, and then they'd know. They'd know what idiots they'd been, what fucking naïve idiots to think these aliens meant them any sort of good.

Aliens that had... really... really great racks.

'Fuck's sake, Marcus, ignore them!' he chided himself. 'You're better than that, man!'

He was trying not to lose it, but even he had to admit that, after so many orgasms and such erotic sessions with these things, his willpower was beginning to wane. He hated that line of thinking, mostly how he thought himself a weakling, a failure for not being able to endure and resist.

He pulled his hips back as much as he could in his confinement, tensing his muscles as much as possible, tightening up and doing his damnedest to suppress the sensations he was experiencing, clenching his hands and feet, billowing strained exhalations from his nostrils.

But 'her' breasts... so smooth, so perfect, able to mould to him effortlessly, provide the right amount of give and the right amount of resistance simultaneously, the spit the alien had secreted so profusely the final nail in 'her' coffin of breast flesh, allowing the thing's mounds to glide and stick to his girth in all the best ways, the quiet sloppy sound all too obscene to his ears as 'she' rose and fell.

It began to grind its breasts in opposite directions now, rubbing one up his length, the other downwards, and vice versa, sometimes moving 'her' chest, sometimes keeping its torso still so only the succulent breasts provided the stimulation. And this continued only for as long as the alien felt it necessary, always shifting to some new or slightly different technique, to keep the experience fresh, for the most part. 'She' would even cease 'her' movements, and instead opt to rapidly shake and jiggle its globes against the sides of his cock, letting him feel how the supple flesh within the taut skin still managed to ripple against his own.

At other times, the alien would crush his manhood between its tits and grind down his length with a slow firmness, releasing the pressure and rising back up to his tip with only the barest of caressing touches, and then repeating that slow, firm descent, applying as much pressure as feasible. And with the way it could wrap entirely around his girth, it made the sensation thoroughly titillating.

"G-God damn... s-stop..." he demanded, though an edge of pleadingness would creep into his tone, the grimace on his face softening and the flush taking on an even deeper shade of red. The diabolical alien only looked up at him and slowed its efforts, easing the pressure, and thus the slight build-up within his loins, licking its lips with a devious smirk. It had purposely eased up so that he would not be brought to another climax so readily and so soon.

In a way, 'she' had obliged him, but the stimulation did not cease there, the alien simply adopting a gentler approach so as to give him a chance to calm down. Part of him felt disappointed and cheated, another part angry that he had such thoughts, but most of his mind incensed that she was going to torture him like this.

"Y-You bitch..." he hissed, watching as his glans slowly disappeared between the ever-enveloping tit flesh grasped within 'her' hands, only to reappear a few moments later on the downwards stroke, almost painfully swollen purple with need, slick and oozing pre with pitiable dribbles. The veins that enwrapped his penis bulged beneath the skin, throbbing in tune with his pulse, so steely and rigid between 'her' mounds.

And those breasts... shiny, glistening with the creature's oral fluids and his own aroused secretions, the dark flesh a contrast to his pale manhood buried between the two globes, those almost black, steel-blue nipples almost touching one another, erect and holding back the sweet nectar he knew the aliens to possess, having been forcibly fed their milk in his sleep.

'She' cocked her head at him with a smirk of dubious sympathy, prompting him to sneer viciously.

"This... isn't... over... aaahhhh..."

His threat was thoroughly ruined by the moan of pleasure forced from his lips as 'she' begin to pick up the pace once again, this time pulling 'her' breasts away from his width on the downwards stroke, squeezing them around his root once it had lowered its torso that far, and drawing his shaft between the tightly wrapped mammaries on the ascent, releasing once 'she' was ready to move drop down once again. The technique was masterful, and Marcus almost didn't notice when the alien reversed the motion, squeezing when 'she' moved downwards, and loosening up when it rose to his tip again.

He had long since lamented his particular weakness for breasts, as this alien's methods were torturous in their effectiveness over him. He shivered and shuddered in his cocoon, biting his lower lip repeatedly, pants of pleasure constantly breaking the lip bite as he tried to contain himself, but the alien never relented, always trying different techniques. 'She' would twist his shaft from side to side, rubbing 'her' breasts up and down at one angle, and then another, before settling on a sensational undulating motion, twisting his cock about between 'her' bust.

After a while of this, 'she' returned to more traditional methods, stroking 'her' mounds up and down his length, or alternating the direction of each as it had done before... but now, the cunning xeno leaned its head in close so that it could kiss the tip of his cock whenever it popped out of the top of its bust, suckling for just a brief moment before his shaft dropped away from the reach of its lips. It made him groan involuntarily, a shiver running down his spine.

Not seeing any reason to relent this time, the alien would further its oral contribution, now lolling out its tongue so that the top rubbed to the backside of his glans, the tip curled upwards just slightly enough that it rubbed keenly to his frenulum, forcing a deep breath from his nose. The pressure in his loins had built up once more, and after the previous moment of respite it gave him, Marcus could see this was going to be a potent climax, whether he wanted it to be or not.

The moment he tried to steel his mind, 'she' would shatter his resolve by slithering 'her' tongue further, unfurling its inhuman length and proceeding to coil the muscle tightly around his manhood, gently tugging and stroking his dick with 'her' tongue, all the while speeding up the stroking of 'her' breasts, the sensation now compounded by the feeling of 'her' tit flesh sliding over the alien's own tongue, which had begun to slowly swirl around his girth as well, the multi-pronged assault a clear effort to extract his orgasm from him.

And it worked, a defeated, humiliated and thoroughly euphoric moan leaving Marcus' lips as his body was wracked with involuntary shudders, jerking his hips within the cocoon and spraying his thick ropes all over the alien female; between 'her' breasts, over the tops of the mounds and thoroughly painting its surreal face, now twisted with a lustful, delighted open-mouthed smile, its tongue still wound tightly around his cock and milking his ejaculation for every drop. Such continuous stimulation wrought strained, defeated groans from Marcus, his body electrified with the intense sensations racing about his nervous system, his body breaking into a cold sweat.

It took him a beyond-average amount of time for his ejaculation to subside, the final few limp spurts falling onto 'her' waiting tongue, having unwrapped from around his cock before the end to catch his seed, the rest trickling down her bust and over his shaft. 'She' would pull away, finally, the sound of 'her' breasts slipping off his cock debauched and sticky.

The xenomorph gazed at his manhood with a hungry and lustful curiosity, licking its lips before proceeding to clean him with the torturous slowness he'd come to expect from them whenever they used their mouths to clean. It prompted a few final, pathetic dribbles from his tip, and once those were lapped up, 'she' would finally move away from his throbbing dick, almost pained from the erotic tongue work. 'She' licked her lips constantly, rolling it about in her mouth and swallowing repeatedly, until the alien opened it before him, showing it off to be clean, before finally moving in for one of their signature deep kisses.

He spat on its face, glaring as the anger he felt from being forced into another climax boiled over once more.

"No fucking cum-kisses, freak," Marcus snarled, even if 'her' mouth glistened only from its own saliva. It recoiled slightly, and paused, looking somewhat exasperated. It once more unfurled its long tongue, and drew the slippery muscle over its smooth skull, lapping up his spit and drawing it into 'her' mouth, smacking its lips as though it were a tasty treat.

Marcus felt insulted that it would treat such a derogatory gesture in such a way, their complete lack of offense grating on his nerves; how could he be defiant if their only reaction to his disobedience was mild annoyance and inconvenience? Either way, he continued to sneer and glower, but 'she' would not move in for a kiss, instead reaching out to press a finger to his lips, and shook 'her' head admonishingly. Its lips then twisted into a wicked smile, a portend of what was to come as it suddenly turned around and dashed off.

It left Marcus confused, and even a little nervous; that was a clear threat of some sort, yet he had no idea what, and the manner it would take form. Such was his concern that he didn't even spend the time waiting to berate himself and dwell on self-loathing at his inability to stop himself from feeling pleasure from these things' efforts. Or to be distracted by the constant scenes of eroticism happening around him as the aliens pleasured or mated with Marcus' fellow colonists.

Minutes would pass, and the alien from before would return... only this time, it was accompanied by another.

This new alien was nothing like the others; over seven feet tall, its head much rougher and flanked with almost decorative protrusions. It was lithe like its fellows, but the chitin on its limbs seemed to possess more obvious musculature, and there were subtle but defined abs on its smooth gut. But most unsettling of all was the serrated edges of its tail blade, causing Marcus to gulp; the other aliens were strong and fast, and masters of ambush attacks.

This thing looked like it was intended to face anything and everything in direct combat, eschewing stealth and finesse as it stood over its smaller brethren. But it did not lose any amount of flexibility and grace as it stepped forward, a hand reaching out to clutch Marcus' chin in its sharp fingertips. It cocked its head and grinned deviously, a soft growl rolling from its throat.

Marcus wondered what was going to happen to him, if they were actually fed up with his disobedience and were going to kill him, or if their intentions lay elsewhere. His questions -- and his fear -- only multiplied when the larger alien began tearing away at his cocoon effortlessly, wrenching large chunks of the hardened resin free from his body. He wondered if this was his chance, to break free and run for it or cause a commotion.

Alas, he did not have that opportunity, as the moment his limbs were all free and his torso no longer confined, the alien reached out and grabbed him, its tail slithering up from behind and between its legs, and coiling around him like a snake. He fought with his hands, but the creature took his blows effortlessly, especially given how shaky he was from his bondage. The large alien didn't waste any more time, and began carting him out of the cavern, his fellows watching him with varying levels of bewilderment, worry, and -- much to his rage -- relief, like he was some loud, unruly guest at a function causing an obnoxious disruption.

But he directed his anger at the alien carrying him around like he was a lump of meat.

"Let go of me, you fucking freak!" he spat, spraying the creature's skull with his saliva. By now, it had wrapped its arms around his own, leaving only his forelimbs with any range of movement, and he could not gain any momentum, not enough to stagger the beast at least, but he flailed all the same.

It held him to its chest, its supple breasts and smooth but toned belly cushioning him. Its tail dug into his body slightly, and that serrated blade was hovering inches from his cheek. But that didn't stop his unruly behaviour as it carted him through the tunnels, passing by numerous other xenomorphs, watching him with smirks upon their lips, many of them licking their chops lewdly as they gazed at him.

And all the while, his abrasive cursing echoed through the resin-coated passageways, his colourful language and his vicious tirades enough to rival even the roughest Colonial Marine.

"You fucking cunts, I'll kill you! I'll tear you're fucking skulls off, let me go you fucks! You think you're gonna kill me?! I'll make you fucking work for my fucking head, you cunting fucks! You hear me!?"

His angry yelling did not abate, and nor did his useless thrashing, though Marcus was too riled up to notice the large alien shifting him about carefully so that he didn't hurt himself as he flailed.

He would then be silenced as the creature brought him to a large, open room, filled to the brim with those large eggs, dozens of xenomorphs rushing about, some even entwined with one another in lustful communion... and seated on what was effectively a resin throne was a massive xenomorph, larger than even the one that carried Marcus; twice the size of the regular 'drones', so to speak, this creature had more ornate chitinous protrusions along its arms and flanking its swept skull than even the middling creatures -- several of which flanked this 'Queen', like Royal Guards -- and possessing an extra set of arms as well. The 'Queen's' bust was massive, even on 'her' large frame. Though 'she' had a proportionally slender frame, like the other creatures, 'she' seemed to possess a bit of 'chub'. Not much, but enough that there were some noticeable rolls, and her softer thighs and belly looked spongier than the lesser creatures.

It also, unlike it's minions, possessed a large, insectoid thorax that grew out just above its plump buttocks, seemingly attached to the long, sinuous tail. This thorax was laid to one side lazily, the spiny tail moving it about to lay those large eggs before waiting alien drones, who would carry them off to wherever they were desired. Around the room, Marcus spied several cocooned humans, all of them unconscious, the several women with those spider-like beasties latched to their faces and crotches, their bellies swollen.

And then, the 'Queen' would lift its head up, moving to 'face' Marcus, on the far side of the large chamber.

Its lips would twist into a devious but warm smirk, and both arms on one side would raise up, and with its hands, it would beckon to him seductively.

"Oh shit," was all Marcus could muster.



12