Xenophilia - The Alien - Pt. 03

Story Info
A planetary colony is overrun by horny xenomorphs.
7.6k words
4.88
8.3k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xenophilia -- The Alien -- Part 3

---

This is part of a project to touch up and publish an older series of works I had done in the past, placing them on Literotica. There are quite a few parts, so they will seem repetitive as more are updated, and since they are not being completely revised, they will show their age. There will also be some questionable content, and due to said age, may not be presented in the most palatable manner, as much as I may have believed I did those years ago. Please keep this in mind.

---

The alien hissed softly, feeling the woman hungrily suckle from the creature's breast. The alien had slowly won over the woman's trust; through care and compassion, pleasure and lust, she had the human melting in her gentle embrace. The woman's lips felt wondrous to her mounds, gently suckling as the tongue swirled around the darkened areola. The feeling of one's breasts being drained was yet another intoxicating feeling for her kind, and she thoroughly enjoyed feeding humans as much as any of her sisters... and enjoyed feeding from the teats of others just as much.

She gently massaged her mammary, the one in the human's lips, squeezing it softly and helping the flow of milk, gasping and crooning softly, licking her lips as she watched the human have their fill. The woman had already sucked the alien's other breast dry, and she was nearing depletion of the one being suckled currently. She enjoyed every moment of it, every gentle tug, every sensuous lap of the woman's tongue to her nub. But what was more, the woman herself, though pregnant with nothing fertile -- as the Queenmother had decreed -- was starting to lactate.

It was only fair that she had the chance to partake in such a delicious treat, but only once the human was full... their needs took precedent; food, drink, care and compassion, and the pleasure to lessen the terror they experienced... she couldn't help how she and her sisters did things. But none of them minded, they enjoyed the hunt. But none of them would forsake the care, kindness, and the teaching thereafter, once the hunt was over... as the Queenmother decreed.

Yes, yes, the Queenmother knew better than to let harm befall the humans. This... this was so much better. She looked around, and saw a human pulled from her confines, removed from her cocoon... but she did not run, nor did she cower. Instead, she willingly crawled towards one of the alien's sisters, beckoning the human to their loins... and she obliged, burying her face into the sister's crotch and delving her tongue deep and voraciously.

That was what the alien watching hoped. She yearned for when the humans would run for the thrill of being hunted, and knowing how much the hunt thrilled their predators. Or perhaps... a more intimate love, that was alluring and enticing all its own. She shivered, before turning to the human before her, fiery but gentle once calmed... her breasts had both been drained, but fortunately, the human appeared to be full, their hunger and thirst sated for now. It was a shame they couldn't feed them the fish they found in the underwater rivers, but those fish lived in caustic waters, and were caustic themselves. At the very least, it meant she and her sisters did not put a burden on the humans' stocks.

Speaking of human stocks, the alien pulled free of the woman before her, who looked to the alien with a hazy, yet yearning expression. The alien smiled, licking her lips, leaning in close to kiss the woman on the lips. The human returned, murmuring lustfully and mingling her tongue about the alien's own. The creature's tongue slithered into the female's throat, though this time, there was next to no gagging; it appeared that her reflex was... thoroughly trained even before the alien caught her... she was indeed, quite the promiscuous human. The alien liked that, and once the human had been convinced that freedom would eventually come -- which was not easy -- she was rather happy to accept the alien's lusty attention.

It made her smile, to see the human so receptive. However, she hungered for something other than a kiss, breaking the free of the woman, and dragging her tongue down the human's neck, slowly and firmly. The woman shivered, groaning lustfully until the alien came to her breasts... and promptly sealed their lips to her areola. The human moaned as the alien began to feed, her slippery tongue swirling around the peach-pink disc of the woman, flicking the nipple and suckling hungrily. She heard the human's moans of pleasure, and it wasn't long before milk began to trickle from the erect teat, a sweet flavour to the alien, though she knew their own milk was better... it didn't really matter though, the taste was nice all the same, and the very act was intensely delightful.

Her other hand moved to the human's other breast, gently massaging the mound, squeezing it, feeling the supple flesh fill the gaps between her lanky, bony fingers. The human moaned softly, panting their enjoyment as the milk was drained from their teat, the alien tugging lewdly. Each tug saw a larger gulp of milk pulled from the human's mound, much to the alien's delight. Her tongue slithered forth past her lips, and moved to coil around the breast, squeezing and stroking it firmly, further assisting the flow of milk. Trickles of white began to dribble over the alien's fingers, the massaging of her hand producing lovely results. Before long, the breast in her mouth was empty, and she did not suckle any further, lest she suck it raw... not that it was easy, with their saliva.

The woman had another breast, however, and after a few firm squeezes from her tongue, she popped free of the mound... and immediately latched onto the other, sealing her lips to the flesh and growling playfully, sending vibrations into the woman's mound, flicking the nipple with her tongue. The woman gasped, and let out a pleasured groan, watching the alien from above with a pleasured expression. The alien, however, she decided to do something different... and the woman suddenly learned, when she felt the alien's secondary maw latch onto the female's nipple and areola, tugging on it firmly, suckling vigorously and pulling the woman's mound just that bit more into the alien's voracious mouth.

"Fuck!" the human exclaimed, tilting her head back and panting. "You're a hungry bitch aren't you... oh wow..."

The sounds of praise only encouraged the alien, who began suckling that little bit more vigorously, using her inner jaw to milk the woman until the very last drops had been extracted from the human's teat. She lingered, feeling the flow dry up, and then slowly released the woman's breast, bouncing with a jiggle to its normal resting position. She licked at the nipple teasingly, before giggling in a guttural way, and slipping back up to the human's face. The woman smiled, before the two engaged in another intimate kiss.

It lasted some time, the human's neck bulging out from the invasive tongue of the alien, her eyes rolling upwards as a result. Eventually, the alien broke the kiss, and smiled at the woman; she was so happy to see another member of the 'family'... she would have to see her up in the colony some time in the future. But for now... now, the alien had someone else to visit. Before she left, however, she crouched down to kiss the woman's bloated belly; though the eggs within were not fertile, it was still something she enjoyed doing. The human sighed out, and smiled.

"At least it makes it more enjoyable for me," she said. The alien cocked her head, and smirked; giving birth to alien young was rather easy, but she understood the woman's position... she was a lascivious type, and probably saw the idea of a child as disruptive to that lifestyle. It wouldn't matter, the offspring of her kind were quite self-reliant, and there were more than enough of her sisters to care for the young. The humans wouldn't have to if they did not want to... but if they did, that would've been wonderful.

But she respected this human's position in that regard... even if some thought she and her kind didn't respect anything about humans, least of all their liberty. She internally shrugged at that. For now, she blew her human mate a kiss, licking her lips and causing the human to smirk.

"Seeya around... oh my, hello," she said, greeting another one of the alien's sisters that sauntered up to her, ready to provide the intimacy in the alien's stead.

The alien smiled, knowing the human had already been attended to by numerous aliens, and was happy to know the woman had nothing against the nature of her kind, free with their bodies and their love, but in no way dismissive of the affection humans craved... it was not that they didn't care, it was just that they were compelled to pleasure themselves with everyone... they loved everyone.

She walked away, leaving the human behind and venturing through the passages of the hive. All around her, she saw humans being escorted, some defiant and not yet learned in the true intent of her kind, yet oddly not sedated, others content and happy with their alien escorts... though there was one that made her heart slow, a man being carried gingerly. He was unconscious, but it seemed not by the hands of her sisters; there was concern in the air, her brethren touchy and on edge.

She knew enough; he must have suffered an attack of sorts, and were moving him to another place for care... but it was uplifting to see that he didn't appear to be in a severe condition. What was more, one of her sisters was carrying a human medical kit... that would be enough to help him recover, and for that, she felt relieved, letting her hand drape over the man's face for just a brief moment, a compassionate look on her face, before her sisters took him away.

She remained sombre for a few minutes after, before she assured herself that he would be okay; he was in the care of her sisters now, and they would do everything in their power to see him through... no doubt, they already had, given the medical kid. She found her mood returning, and her enthusiasm returning with it... especially when she came to the room that held the man she had caught before. He was sleeping, it seemed, resting from no doubt intense 'care' from her sisters... now, she would pay him a visit and provide him some 'care' herself.

As if reading her mind -- the pheromones they gave off allowing for something close enough -- one of her sisters crawled up to her, and presented her with some human food. She took it graciously, and kissed her sister briefly. The two giggled, before her sister went on her merry way. She turned to the man, and sauntered up to him, licking her lips and standing before him, pressing her supple body to his cocoon, watching him in his sleep for a few moments... he was quite adorable, as were most humans.

Helpless, weak and fragile... so fun to hunt, but too delightful to not wish to protect with every ounce of one's being. She smiled, before reaching out and gently scraping her sharp, claw-like fingernails across his cheek, applying only a sensuous pressure, before his head twitched, and he stirred. She did not stop the raking of her hand, for it turned his head towards the alien, smiling lustfully. He jolted with sudden recognition and fright, the man not quite so 'learned' as the woman from before.

He was still fearful, and more than a little hesitant to do anything before her. She giggled, before tearing open the packet of what appeared to be some dried, hardened meat. It smelled enticing, but it was not for her. She brought it to his face, licking her lips and gesturing with her head, telling him to eat it. He blinked, and eyed the piece nervously.

"Well... the last stuff wasn't poisoned..." he said to himself. Tentatively, he leaned his head forward... and took a bite of the jerky. She held onto it firmly, making sure he could tear chunks from the firm meat. It filled her with happiness to see him eating, but she couldn't help herself... she always wanted to tease humans. When he was near eating the last piece, she leaned in close and slowly ran her tongue up his cheek, causing him to flinch and shiver. His eyes widened, and he would glance at her with a nervous look.

"H-Hey..." he pleaded. The response excited her, so she ran her tongue up his cheek once again, flicking the tip off his forehead. Each stroke of her tongue made it harder for him to eat, when she presented him with another strip of the meat, but he didn't try and stop her... either out of fear of reprisal if he didn't, or simply from hunger. If the latter, she would feed him as much as he needed. If the former... well, she wasn't going to say no to a fearful human. She chuckled, in her animalistic way; it was so fun to watch a human quaver before an alien, and to feel their embarrassment.

Soon, however, she had no more of the dried meat to give him, but she determined that he was probably full now. That, she was okay with... because it meant she could suddenly seal her lips to his own, causing his eyes to widen in sudden surprise. He yelped and blurted in shock into her mouth, as her tongue immediately thrust into his oral cavity. She pressed her body more to his front, her tail whipping about behind her as she grew ever more excited, before she sandwiched his cock between her soft thighs, gently rubbing the man's flaccid length with her smooth, inner thighs. It wasn't long before he was erect, twitching and struggling instinctively in his cocoon. His erection only made it easier for her, however, his length now poking out from behind her legs, just below her rump, her wet slit leaking fluids of arousal onto his length. It made him shudder and wince.

The fluids that oozed from her sex provided sufficient lubrication, as long as she started slow, gently running her thighs back and forth along his length, as well as gently twisting his cock by shifting her hips and lifting her thighs up and down, first one, then the other, though sometimes, she lifted both at once. It made him groan in pleasure, before she released his lips, allowing him a chance to grasp.

"Aaah... why... this is... too much," he muttered. She giggled, and moved in to suckle against his neck, slurping wetly and sloppily. It caused him to moan loudly once more, clenching his eyes shut as he was once more subjected to her lecherous assault.

"Damn... why are all of you so... goddamn... horny... ugh... you're going to kill me at this rate..."

Unlikely, but it was nice to know that he felt good enough to fear that as a possible outcome. It was also nice to know her thighs could make a man moan quite deliciously. She squeezed a little tighter, hissing into his mouth before breaking the kiss momentarily, watching his husky expression, dazed and uncertain.

"Guh... won't you let me rest..." he pleaded. She smiled; in time, he would have his respite, but for now, she was content to have him moan between her legs, gently squeezing her thighs repeatedly around his member, clenching and loosening the pressure her legs exerted.

She maintained the back and forth rubbing she made, but alternated directions periodically, rubbing her legs in opposite directions or together, whilst his precum, already beginning to ooze, and her own fluids of arousal, ensured his cock was sufficiently lubricated so that it was not a painful experience as she squeezed tighter and tighter, increasing the friction. It helped that her flesh was smoother than a human's, almost like an artificial rubber.

It still maintained the sensation of human skin, to a slight extent, and she found that humans tended to find their flesh rather... pleasant to touch. Anything that made them easier to overcome with blissful love. She licked at his face, and he groaned, as his cock started to throb. Was he already so close? Perhaps she was being too hard on him, if he was going to lose it so soon... or maybe he was just that sensitive.

She smirked, and proceeded to kiss him all over his face, slowly and wetly, seeing how much he reacted in response to her oral touches. It excited her. Many things excited her, but for her kind, the mouth was quite important... it was how they expressed many things, showed gratitude and affection, how they displayed their love for something, and of course, often signalled their desire to mate... though, they were hardly averse to anything else carnal.

She relished in the debauched nature of what she was. Outside of the Queenmother's decrees, and the hierarchy between her fellow sisters and her bigger kin that stood guard to the Queenmother -- and whoever could overpower the other, for that matter -- there was a freedom to do as one pleased... it was quite liberating for her.

She watched the man's facial expressions, twitching and wincing to her every lick, causing her excitement to rise, almost synchronising with the building pressure in his loins, judging from how much more potently his cock was throbbing. He was about to burst, and she was going to enjoy every second of it... even if she didn't feel his seed at all, the sensation of him helplessly spurting his semen would be reward enough for her... she loved how humans spasmed when they were forced to orgasm from intense pleasure. She loved many things about humans.

So she squeezed her thighs just that little bit tighter, and started rubbing them to his length with a greater speed than before, eager to make him spurt. Such was her pace, light, wet slaps emanated from where their crotches collided. It wasn't too loud, but it was audible, even over the sounds of other humans now being pleasured by her sisters, one man crying out quite enthusiastically... that one would no doubt be freed after the alien tending to him was finished.

As for the man in front of her, he was ever so close, throbbing powerfully, ready to spurt his essence all over the ground and between her soft, malleable thighs. And before long, that came to pass, the man moaning loudly before she silenced him with a kiss, tongue slithering down his throat as she slammed her hips all the way forward, ensuring his climax, his own hips bucking sharply and spurting his seed all over the ground from between her legs, his glans sticking out from past her rear... however, she milked him of all he was worth, once more rubbing her legs back and forth and eking out more of his sperm, some of it shooting onto her inner thighs and staining them rather lecherously. When his pulses began to weaken and slow, she came to a gradual stop, until she was resting against him. He was panting, the human exhausted even after being fed. Perhaps she should give him a drink next...

Her consideration was brought to a sudden halt when she felt a pair of large, lanky and chitinous hands grasp at her shoulders, before they wrenched her away from the man with some force... albeit, careful, not wishing to bring her harm... though far rougher than if she were human. She found herself thrown to the ground, ready to jump up and fight out of instinct, though she kept her hostility down; in the hive, such things were often a challenge to a little 'duel'... of course, when she saw the tall, muscular female standing before her with a wicked grin on their face, she knew that this was not a fight she was going to win.

The warrior stood closer, long tail swishing about slowly as their bulk bore down on the helpless drone below. She tried to flee... if only because it was better when there was a 'struggle'... more fun. Indeed, her attempt to flee saw her big sister pounce, jumping atop of her and grasping her by the wrists, fingers wrapping tightly to her arms, the warrior pinning her to the ground beneath their weight and size. She hissed and growled, but there was a lustful edge to it; there was a lot of fun in being someone else's prey.