Xenophilia - The Alien - Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It could change shape, ever so slightly, to better insert into different beings for the purpose of implanting eggs... and with the Queenmother's size, even some of the stretchier aliens around here might have had difficulty. But it was no issue, and the small drone happily shifted her rump upwards until the tip was pressing to her slit... and promptly began to drop down.

Both she and the Queenmother began to moan in lustful pleasure, as the smaller alien took the length deeper into her depths, her walls yielding to the length and squeezing tightly around it simultaneously. It made her hiss loudly in pleasure, the smoother flesh of the Queenmother's ovipositor -- lacking the usual protrusions of her offspring -- sliding in slowly only from its girth... it was slimy, and still tapered and narrow enough to be able to push deeper and deeper into the drone's sex, until she felt the tip press to her cervix. She knew that this would be the hardest -- and second most pleasurable -- part of the whole ordeal.

But humans had endured this, the Queenmother choosing a select few to receive her semen or her eggs... or sometimes both. She did not know the Queenmother's decision making process, nor did she care; if it was random... she was happy she was lucky enough to be the pick. She slowly bounced upon the ovipositor, both to stimulate the Queenmother, and to get herself ready for the inevitable stretching she was about to experience... and before long, she was pushing down further, the four arms of the Queenmother grasping her body and pulling her down, assisting her as she felt her cervix stretch and open for the organ, which jumped deeper slightly, continued to advance, until, eventually... she felt it penetrate her womb.

She let out an intense cry of pleasure, but already, she could feel the Queenmother's eggs pushing against her vulva. She started to pant, drooling onto the body of the greater alien as the bulges were forced through her canal from the potent contractions of the Queenmother's shaft, pushing the eggs to their goal. The constant, vigorous rippling of the thick appendage from the eggs, and the short gaps in between, saw the smaller alien's passage stretching and contracting in several places at once, alongside the canal between her cervix and her womb, which resulted in intense, irresistible pleasure for the drone.

She shuddered and screeched atop of the organ, washing it with her fluids of lust as she orgasmed, which only grew more intense when she felt the first egg pop into her womb, followed by many others as the Queenmother filled her with fertile offspring. Her stomach began to bulge with each egg, and successive orgasms wracked the drone's smaller frame as the implantation of eggs sent her into a frenzy. She would've collapsed atop of the Queenmother's body had it not been for the support of her four arms...

That was, until, the last egg was finally laid into the drone's womb, now quite bloated. The Queenmother let out a shriek of her own, loud and guttural, as a flood of semen and nutrient-rich fluid was pumped into the drone's womb, flooding the eggs with food for them to gestate with. With that, the Queenmother let go of her drone, and the smaller alien collapsed atop of the larger creature. There, she laid limp, simply enjoying herself before the Queenmother pulled her into a close, tight embrace, dragging the smaller alien off the ovipositor with a slick sound, and up to the larger alien's face... and there, they kissed, intimately and happily.

This was the happiest moment in the long life for her, the simple drone that had received a personal clutch from the Queenmother, rubbing her bloated belly with tender love. This was a good life.