Xenophilia - The Alien - Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The big sister growled softly, before lunging forward and running her tongue up the smaller alien's face, slow and firm, thick, profuse amounts of saliva cascading onto her face. She wiggled about beneath her bigger sister, trying to excite her even further. It was certainly working, the warrior's growls growing louder and more devious by the moment, their tails intertwining and wrestling for dominance... her bigger sister won that fight, and all others to come.

She writhed beneath her big sister, but it was no use, just as expected. All the same, she continued to struggle, growing even wetter than before just from feeling so helpless, and from knowing what came next. She tried to resist the licking to her face, but her elongated skull made it a bit difficult with how close her big sister had thrust their face into the smaller alien's, leaving her completely vulnerable to the erotic, slow and forceful, firm laps of the warrior, the long tongue slipping up the alien's face, leaving her countenance coated in sweet-tasting saliva.

Her hands and feet flexed and tugged against her captor, trying to break free... much of her effort was half-hearted, to an extent. It certainly looked convincing, but there was no real intention to escape; she couldn't -- and wouldn't -- escape from her bigger sister, but all her kind revelled in the hunt... even of each other. It was only fair play to make it as fun as possible. Her big sister appreciated her efforts, chuckling softly as she began to grind her body to her little sister's form, their breasts rubbing against one another, nipples scraping against their smooth flesh and around their own nubs, causing both of them to hiss from the sensuous stimulation.

They were not like humans, their erogenous zones were more sensitive, and they reacted to erotic touch far more nicely when they wished to, and right now... she was not holding back on her reactions, not when she was the prey. She bucked against her big sister, growled and writhed, feigning attempts to break free... but she was cowed, when she felt her larger sister gently bite down on her neck, and begin to suckle. She hissed in pleasure; it was like she'd been bitten and envenomed with a sedative, but it was simply an instinctive reaction; between their own kind, 'attacks' to the neck were exceptionally effective at dominating another, encoded in their very nature, like when a predator went for the jugular... only, her larger sister was lecherously suckling and lapping to her oddly textured neck, causing her to shiver, now that she was completely vulnerable.

But her big sister wasn't just content with rubbing her body to her little sister's, nor was she satisfied with such oral attention, as much as she enjoyed it... no, there was another plan here, and the little sister realised when she felt a thick, oozing cock prod against her slit. She tried to break free, though she was incredibly excited to feel the warrior's shaft piercing her depths. Yes, yes, it was the best thing as prey, to be used for breeding against one's will... well, that was how the 'play' worked out among her kind. None of it was unwanted, one just needed to prove they were strong enough to dominate another... for the guards of the Queenmother, it was a simple task indeed. Her big sister teased her, rubbing their cock to her slit.

She was already so wet, and the big sister's tip was already oozing so much, and already so sticky from being unsheathed, there would be no issue with penetration... but the alien warrior wanted to take her time with her helpless kin, slowly slipping her lips and tongue across the smaller sister's neck, causing the alien to twitch and shudder as though having muscle spasms from a venomous injection. Sex between her kind was very... animalistic. It was reminiscent of how predators fed upon their prey in some ways, and in others, it was just the bestial nature of wild mating. It was... quite a sight, and a number of humans were already finding their attention drawn to this display, some disgusted, some intrigued, others quite aroused and delighted by the show.

The big sister's thick cock would be no issue for the smaller alien; she was quite stretchy in that regard, and the warrior's length was by no means oversized... it was pushing it for most humans, but still meant to be at least a somewhat comfortable fit... though more than a few humans needed some mutagen from the Queenmother's eggs to be more ready to accept, and others could easily take even the Queenmother's cock up their anus... such was the variety of humans, it was delicious. Right now, however, humans were the last thing on the smaller alien's mind, her slit being threatened by the lecherous warrior's thick shaft, oozing precum profusely.

The whole time, the big sister was rubbing her body to her little sister's frame, so helpless as the alien squeaked, whined and squirmed beneath the larger alien's body. Those preyed upon in the hive often played the part of prey, sounding helpless and meek once the initial domination was over... there was no need to be defiant all the time unless one felt like it... or one was genuinely intent on making it a 'fight', to see who could make the other submit. She'd seen some of her sisters try to resist and overcome the warriors... and few ever succeeded, perhaps due to their bigger sisters throwing them a bone... in more ways than one. Right now, the warrior's 'bone' was ready to force its way into the smaller alien's depths, and she was fully anticipating such ecstasy, even if she meekly tried to resist.

The warrior was not going to let her prey go any time soon, and after she had teased her prey for some time, she licked her lips, breaking free of the smaller alien's neck, and leaning in close to start running her tongue across the little sister's face once more. All whilst she slowly started to push into the submissive alien's depths. The little sister started to squirm and chatter protests, as though pleading for it to stop... there was a clear, lustful and desirous tinge to the sounds, making it obvious that stopping was completely out of the question... it was all just an erotic, debauched game for these creatures.

The smaller alien played the part, and she enjoyed it just as much as her bigger sister, who was forcing their length deeper and deeper into their prey. She squealed in pleasure, her tight, rippling sex clenching around the numerous nubs and protrusions of the thick cock, as well as squeezing around the girth itself.

But it didn't slow the warrior's inexorable, slow push into the drone's depths, her strength greater than the tightness her smaller sister could create. The drone began to squirm and pant, before being silenced by a lecherous, deep kiss, feeling the warrior's inner mouth extend into her mouth, whilst the thick tongue of her big sister plunged down into her own inner mouth, and further into her throat proper. The girth of her big sister's tongue was almost equal to that of her inner mouth and throat, and it filled her up. It would've choked a human, but for her... she didn't need to breathe in quite the same way, so she was happy to be silenced in such a debased way.

Eventually, her larger sister's hips met with her own... and that was when things really kicked off, the big sister pulling her hips back immediately... and slamming them forward, wasting no further time in getting into a rapid, aggressive pace, thrusting into her prey and causing her little sister's body to jolt sharply from the impact, even whilst the warrior was putting her body fully against the drone's, leaving little room to move for the 'prey', completely pinned by the larger alien. The smaller alien squealed and writhed, unusual and inhuman sounds of protest mixing in with the cries of pleasure as she was forcibly mated. By now, most of the human observers had come to the conclusion that this wasn't a non-consensual act, that the aliens were both thoroughly enjoying themselves... even if the larger creature didn't ask.

But the smaller alien, she didn't care, and in the hive, among her kind, sudden 'attacks' like this were more than welcome... it was just an added bit of fun, and the aliens loved to revel in pleasure. Moreover, all knew when it was right, and when it was probably best left for another time... another benefit of the pheromones they exchanged. Right now, any other alien watching would've smelt the stench of lust coming from the both of them, completely enamoured with each other. The warrior began to pick up the pace, thrusting faster and faster and causing her hips to slap wetly to her prey's.

As for the smaller alien, she tried to buck upwards, just ever so slightly, so as to give her big sister a bit more stimulation. The effort alone was all that was needed, as long as she continued to helplessly squirm for the warrior, to excite the predatory nature of the larger alien. She knew how things worked with them, and knew that many wished they could have ventured into the colony to prey on humans... and few got the privilege. So, they often hunted their own kin, using them for breeding and other lecherous purposes... and of course, not one of her kind minded such treatment.

With her larger sister slotted atop of her smaller body, she was forced to endure each forceful impact of the warrior's thrusts, whilst feeling their kiss dominate her mouth. The bigger sister periodically broke the kiss to run her tongue domineeringly across her prey's face, leaving wet, glistening trails of saliva over the smaller alien's chitinous upper face and along her smoother lower face, before the kiss was resumed. She kicked against the ground, using her tail to wrestle with her big sister's, a hopeless fight as the warrior's appendage pinned hers down to the ground, twitching and writhing like a trapped worm.

Her entire body was under the control of her big sister, and she couldn't contain her arousal. Many loud, pleasured growls left her lips, emanating into the air whenever the warrior was ravaging her countenance and neck with their tongue, or into her big sister's mouth whenever their lips were sealed together. She felt her warrior kin's inner mouth pump in and out of their mouth into her own, leaving the smaller alien's secondary jaw retracted and thus leaving her vulnerable, just as they both liked it.

However, it seemed that the big sister's cock was starting to throb rather vigorously... a sure sign that her orgasm was close at hand. She was going to fill her lesser sibling with thick seed, infertile as it was, and cause them both an intense amount of pleasure. It didn't matter if they couldn't reproduce, all that they cared about right now was the sensation of the act, how it felt to mate even if the outcome was not the same... it was just too good not to enjoy and relish the feeling.

Saliva trickled down the smaller alien's face, her mouth practically flooded with the combined oral juices from the both of them, salivating profusely from their arousal. She continued to struggle meekly, of course, only making her big sister thrust even more aggressively. The warrior's hands tightened around her wrists, and pushed them more firmly to the ground, the larger alien's growls growing deeper and more intense by the moment.

She was thrusting ever so quickly now, the numerous nubs that lined her length tugging on the smaller alien's rippling folds, intense sensations flowing through the both of them. She was holding out, wanting to climax with her kin, but even with the control over pleasure her kind had, she wasn't certain she could hold out much more against this intense assault, feeling a burning heat boiling in her loins. She was ever so ready to accept her big sister's seed, infertile or otherwise... maybe even receive a load of eggs to bloat her up as well... that was something that was always fun.

More moans and pleasured growls left both their mouths, guttural and intense. They were both very close, the bestial mating loud and prominent in the cavern, most eyes and senses fixated on their intercourse, some humans particularly engrossed in the scene before them... and some of the other aliens finding themselves succumbing to their own desires, touching themselves or pouncing on their fellows... or hapless humans that happened to catch their fancy, the moans of captives starting to sound over the lascivious din of the mating between the warrior and the drone beneath her.

Eventually, neither could contain their lust any longer, and with a sudden, tense embrace from the warrior, accompanied by a similar tensing up of the drone's body, the two reached their climax together. Her big sister slammed her hips hard into the smaller alien's sex, a loud slap resounding throughout the cave, whilst both their bodies, despite being tensed up, shuddered in ecstasy. The smaller alien could feel each short, almost savage hump that signalled each spurt of thick, steaming seed.

Normally, most of their fluids were lukewarm, but sometimes, they could get into such a lustful frenzy, it was enough to heat up some of their 'emissions'... and in this case, the warrior's semen proved to be quite hot. The drone's gushing feminine ejaculate was not quite so warm, but it didn't matter, the smaller alien flooding the big sister's crotch with her liquid arousal, shuddering and undulating intensely beneath the larger alien's body, as she was forcibly filled with seed. It was a long climax, for the both of them, the drone feeling her womb fill with her big sister's thick semen, the ejaculation of the warrior lasting for a considerable amount of time.

Eventually, both went limp in one another's proximity, allowing them to embrace each other intimately and affectionately, a far cry from the seemingly forced nature of the warrior's pouncing actions. But that was how things worked in the hive, a hierarchy of who was strongest, or who was most important... but above all, one of compassion and love, even if it didn't seem obvious to those not of the hive. The humans kept here would eventually learn those nuances, and some would be more than willing to be subjects of that hierarchy... for others, things might be a little less 'aggressive' or sudden, though they would no doubt find themselves at the mercy of seduction attempts from the many daughters of the Queenmother.

All these thoughts and more flowed through the mind of the smaller alone. Yes, she was the smaller one, yes. Weaker than her bigger sibling... it was glorious to be preyed upon by such a lustful predator. But they invariably recovered at a considerably rapid pace, just one of the many advantageous traits of their kind. The smaller alien, she was expecting to be used again and again... but her big sister had other ideas, the warrior licking their lips as they suddenly scooped up their sibling.

She looked at the warrior, who only returned a devious expression, but she did not resist; clearly, her bigger sister had something in mind for her, and she was eager to see what that was. And she watched the other humans, their eyes fixated on her as she was carried out, and as a parting gesture, she smiled lecherously, licking her lips and blowing them a kiss, before she was brought out of view.

The warrior carried her through the tunnels of the hive, other sisters parting and bowing reverently, looking at the alien in the big sister's arms with envy and delight; they knew something special was planned for her, and before long, she worked out what... she could sense the pheromones of her Queenmother getting stronger, and knew she was being brought to the central chamber. She was giddy with excitement. Was it perhaps an 'audience' with the Queenmother herself? Or something else... nothing would be equal to the intimacy and love of the Queenmother, but for certain, the central chamber was a place of unending lust and love, and to be there was a most enjoyable thing.

Sure enough, the stench of sex and pheromones became almost intoxicating for her as she was brought into the central chamber; all around the walls, she could spy humans bound in cocoons, and others freed and in the midst of carnal mating and lovemaking with the many aliens they were receiving attention from, whilst many of her sisters contented themselves with lusting for each other.

She wondered if she was being brought here to join in on the ceaseless debauchery of the central chamber... but soon, it became apparent that the warrior carrying her was bringing her to the Queenmother herself. Her excitement rose dramatically, and she began to leak profusely, her arousal intensifying as she was brought to the Queenmother. She was not technically a direct daughter of this wondrous creature; she had been born from one of the early human females taken from the colony and another of her drone kin, but that didn't mean the Queenmother treated her or any other human-born differently.

It was how many in the hive were, few were born from the Queenmother herself... but it was clear now that the Queenmother had something in mind for her. The great alien beckoned to her subordinate, and so she crawled out of the warrior's arms, who backed off and moved to stand by the Queenmother's side. The Queenmother was an enormous alien, a full head or so taller than the warriors that guarded her... but despite her commanding aura, she was the gentlest of all, motherly and compassionate... more than a few humans had been swayed in her embrace.

As for the little drone crawling up the Queenmother's body, face fixated on the luscious form of the one that gave life to them all, she was eager to see what was planned. She moved to the Queenmother's face, a hand from the great alien pressing against her cheek, whilst the three other limbs moved to gently embrace the alien's body. The Queenmother brought her in close for a deep but gentle kiss, the larger alien's lips oversized in comparison, and her tongue ever so thick, filling the other alien's mouth like a phallus... it was so very wonderful. The kiss continued for a short while, before the Queenmother pulled back and licked her lips.

There was a series of soft, guttural sounds from the larger alien, the Queenmother communicating with her lowly drone. And with each passing moment, the smaller alien grew ever more excited, as she realised what the Queenmother had in store. She nodded eagerly, and the Queenmother smiled. There was a brief moment of looking at one another's faces, before the smaller alien shuffled down backwards, gently licking at the Queenmother's body, letting her tongue drag and flick over the larger female's body. The daughter eventually backed up enough to feel something thick and slimy press up against her rump, and with a smile, she saw the Queenmother's ovipositor standing erect from her slit.

It was such a sight to see, and so incredibly intoxicating, giving off a thick scent that made the Drone shudder in delight. She couldn't control herself now... not when there was the offer to have new offspring. The Queenmother would give her eggs... and those eggs would become something delightful. She stimulated the Queenmother, stroking her glutes up and down the long, tapered shaft. She smeared the slimy fluids that secreted from the Queenmother's length over her glutes, rubbing them into her soft skin and causing the great alien to sigh out in pleasure. It was a delightful sound, one that the small drone felt immense satisfaction in bringing forth... it was a rare privilege to have the chance to pleasure the Queenmother.

Of course, this wasn't just about teasing and stimulating the Mother to them all... it was about the wondrous offer given to her from the Queenmother, yes, the offer of new life. She hadn't reproduced since she first became mature, being impregnated by a handsome human male that passed out in fear the first time she'd cornered him. It was adorable, and made bringing him back to the Hive much easier. Of course, now, it wasn't a man's cock that she was rubbing against, but the Queenmother's thick shaft.