Xenophilia - The Couple - Pt. 03

Story Info
A planetary colony is overrun by horny xenomorphs.
8.1k words
4.73
6.9k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part of a project to touch up and publish an older series of works I had done in the past, placing them on Literotica. There are quite a few parts, so they will seem repetitive as more are updated, and since they are not being completely revised, they will show their age. There will also be some questionable content, and due to said age, may not be presented in the most palatable manner, as much as I may have believed I did those years ago. Please keep this in mind.

* * * * *

The husband and wife would not know of their fate as they slept through the venom-induced slumber, not until they finally began to rouse from their sedation... only to find themselves both naked, cocooned in thick resin to a wall in a narrow passage, filled with the bodies of other humans similarly bound, alive but seemingly subject to the same lecherous whims of the aliens that brought them here. Of course, it was not simply the presence of other humans that brought their attention... it was each other.

They did not notice immediately, for they were still groggy, and full of fear and confusion upon waking in this strange place... but they soon enough realised that they had been placed on opposite walls to each other, facing one another. William saw his wife stuck to the wall, belly, breasts, crotch and face all exposed for whatever insidious purpose the creatures had in mind, whilst Jessica laid eyes on her husband, his face free from any confinement, and his limp penis hanging from his crotch, exposed to the air. They were bound like everyone else, with seemingly purposeful exposure granted to their more private anatomy. Why? Both thought this, but they couldn't answer.

"Will!" Jess shouted. "Are you alright?"

Will didn't answer immediately, a bit too taken aback that he was reunited with his wife, even if in terrible circumstances. He did, however, shake his head and answer.

"Yeah... yeah, I'm fine, but what about you?" He responded. He didn't care much for his own safety, his wife more important to him than his own wellbeing.

"I'm okay..." she said quietly, looking around at her surroundings with a fearful look in her eyes, before returning her attention back to her husband, yearning in her eyes and no small amount of worry. "What do they want with us? Why have they brought us here?"

Will shook his head.

"I don't know," he answered, though he glanced down the passage to look at the other captives, seeing a few of the women with swollen bellies, likely pregnant. He gritted his teeth. "Though I think they might want us as breeding stock."

His tone was dangerous, full of anger, but also fear; was this to be their fate? To be reduced to hapless cattle? Or was there something more...

Jess saw those women and their gravid bellies, and whimpered softly.

"I'm sorry... they did the same to me... I couldn't stop it," she said.

"Don't blame yourself, these things did it to you, and they did it to me too. Nothing either of us could've done, and look at everyone else here... only thing we can do now is hope," he said.

But hope for what? Would a rescue team ever come in time? Would these creatures even allow their 'prey' to be taken from them that easily? Will didn't wish to ask those questions.

As for Jess, she was looking at her fellow captives, gauging them for wounds or other traumas... physical or mental. She couldn't see any such injuries or psychological traumas. They were just exhausted or unconscious, sleeping away their weariness... she could understand why; the aliens that had taken them certainly wore their partners out, but it almost seemed like the creatures had a vested interest in keeping the humans they caught alive, and she was wondering if it really was just to be used as breeding stock.

Neither had much longer to ponder their circumstances, before a group of aliens made their way into the cavern, carrying what looked like large eggs in their hands. Their treatment of these objects was delicate, ginger, and they were careful when laying them down in front of everyone, at least one before every human and numerous others scattered about. Will eyed these eggs suspiciously, watching as a man further down from him struggled against his bonds. He was grunting and groaning, starting to panic before an alien approached him and clasped his chin and cheek in its hand.

It smiled at him, leaning in close to kiss him affectionately on the lips before it looked down at the egg it had placed before him, four grooves on its tip that looked like the seems between petal-like flaps... which was proven true, each fleshy appendage folding backwards as the egg opened, a slimy, gooey interior covering an object Will could hardly see from his angle... until the thing suddenly unfurled, a thick, tentacle-like organism that oozed slimy goop from its orifice. The slippery, flexible thing craned its form closer towards the man's crotch. At this point, he had begun to shake and struggle in his bonds, the expression on the alien's face an odd mixture of amusement, reassurance and devious intent, licking its lips as the tentacle moved to the man's flaccid cock... and swiftly swallowed it with a lecherous slurp that Will heard even from where he was.

Not long after, the man began to moan, his dick erect in the tentacle's 'mouth', pulsing and heaving as it suckled to his manhood, trying to draw the semen from him. The alien caressed the man's cheek before giving him a parting smooch, sauntering away with a lecherous lick of its fingertips. All around, the eggs in front of men began to open, revealing more of these lascivious organisms... and Will's 'personal' egg was no different, the petals of the organic vessel opening to allow the milking appendage to emerge. He instinctively pulled against his bonds, trying to put some distance between himself and the thing that was bent on swallowing his cock. All the while, Jess watched on helplessly and fearfully, craning her head forward as much as possible.

"Will? Will?! What's it doing?" she exclaimed.

"Don't watch," he said, gritting his teeth as he felt his flaccid dick pulled into the tentacle's 'mouth', trying to suppress a groan as it swallowed his shaft to the hilt, beginning to suckle slowly, its fleshy walls lined with firm, stimulating bumps. He could feel the flesh rippling in waves, from base to tip, grinding against his most sensitive spots, twisting back and forth and squeezing tightly, whilst a potent suction was imparted upon his cock, enough to draw even its own fluids back into itself. Of course, he was in no way left without lubrication, the tentacle simply secreting more. It didn't move much, only pumping back and forth an inch or so around his root, but its innards were moving so much more intensely, he wasn't sure how long he was going to be able to hold out.

And despite, his warnings, Jess was watching, unable to tear her eyes away from the spectacle. She could see that Will didn't want her to see this, she could see that he was struggling to fight against the stimulation he was no doubt experiencing, but she wanted to tell him that it made no difference to her... it didn't somehow 'sully' him, just as nothing these aliens did to her ruined her for him... but it was a humiliating experience all the same... at least until they really ramped up the stimulation, at which point, such emotions were... lost.

And then the egg in front of her opened... the petals peeling back with a sticky sound, goo pooling at the base of the egg as a sweet aroma was released. But no tentacle awaited her. Instead, she saw a strange, spider-like creature with bony legs, a long, segmented tail and fatty flaps flanking the base of its tail, behind its legs, emerge from the egg. Her eyes widened as the creature stood on the edge of the egg it had emerged from, shaking a little before seemingly locking on to the woman, despite its lack of eyes. And then it lunged, leaping for her face.

All Jess could get out was a short shriek before the thing latched onto her face, bony legs wrapping around her head, slapping the fleshy flaps to her cheeks and wrapping its tail loosely around her neck, whilst plunging a slimy, phallic organ deep into her mouth, down into her throat, before it began to hump her face. Its movements externally were short and erratic, but internally, its cock was pushing back and forth in and out of her throat, whilst somehow allowing her to breathe.

Will watched on with strained horror as he saw his wife attacked by this thing.

"Jess!" he shouted, the muscles of his face strained as he saw the thing violate Jess' mouth... but it did not take away from the sensation of the tentacle suckling on its cock and drowning it in stimulation, pumping his girth with the intent of milking him dry. He shook in his cocoon, but there was little he could do. Soon after, he saw more of those spidery creatures appear, and all over, they found female hosts to latch onto, some men as well, and plunge their organs into various orifices... Jess falling victim to a second, and a third.

They squeezed their way between her thighs, and forced their lengths into her anus and her pussy, causing his wife to jolt in her cocoon and moan in pleasure that she was trying desperately to ignore. Again, Will gritted his teeth, helpless to save his wife from this violation... just as he was helpless to save himself, his face deep red from the stimulation of the tentacle latched to his cock. He was drawing close to an orgasm already, the lecherous organism a terribly efficient thing at what it was seemingly designed for... hell, it was probably more stimulating than the depths of any of the aliens that had brought these eggs in, and he had experience.

Jess was in no position to witness her husband's milking, the creature to her face obscuring her view, and filling her nose with a strange but alluring aroma. She gagged frequently, but she was at least able to breathe... somehow, thanks to the strange, phallic organ of the alien latched to her face. It pumped and plunged its length deep into her throat, but she was never in danger of choking. Yet, it was mostly the sensation of her two nether holes being violated that caused her skin to sweat and her body to tingle in pleasure, these things, though lacking in girth, making up for in length and enthusiasm, still hitting all of her sensitive spots and reducing discomfort thanks to the profuse amount of lubrication they secreted.

The smell they gave off didn't hurt either, seeming to calm her simply from how pleasant it was. They were vigorous creatures, and they quickened their paces, until they were orgasming, or at least they seemed to be, pouring thick, semen-like fluids down her gullet, filling her gut with this substance, and doing the same to her womb and her anus. But once was not enough for these things... no, they continued their lecherous violation well after they came to their first climax.

As for Will, he came to his own in short order, too weak and too helpless to resist the monstrously efficient organ that was desperately trying to drain his balls of cum, moaning through gritted teeth as he sharply bucked into the tentacle, ropes of seed being practically drawn from his tip and pumped down into the depths of the tentacle that was draining him of every drop. His orgasm didn't seem to stop its efforts, however, the strength and vigour of its suckling never dropping, which only made the stimulation once he finally stopped spurting all that more hellish, his mouth opening and pants leaving it as he was forced to endure a potent torture of post-orgasm stimulation. He was shivering in his cocoon, his eyes switching between his helpless member, the tentacle that was 'devouring' it, the other humans throughout the cave, being milked or violated by those smaller creatures... and his wife, clearly enduring pleasures of her own, despite her unwillingness.

He couldn't fault her; though the stimuli was different, these creatures had an unnatural affinity for bringing pleasure upon their victims, and he knew just how efficient they were at it... this tentacular organ was just another aspect of their efforts, just another tool they used to subjugate humans with ecstasy... perhaps they knew better ways of bringing a population to its knees, to make people submit without violence... this was certainly a good way of weakening a man's resolve.

The two of them were subjected to their individual pleasures for some time, Will watching as Jess' body shuddered, juices trickling down her thighs as the spidery monsters brought her to a climax... and several more, much as the tentacle pumping his cock brought him to several other ejaculations, until, for whatever arbitrary reason, the tentacle to his cock -- and to the dicks of every other man there -- decided to cease its efforts, slowly slipping off his mast with a slick sensation, and a sound almost like slurping as it released his length.

He sighed out in pleasure, watching with an exhausted face as the organism retreated to its egg, the petal-like flaps closing over the top of the egg, whilst the spidery monsters that had inserted themselves into each of Jess' orifices pulled themselves away, withdrawing slimy, slick phallic organs from her mouth and nethers, recoiling them back into their bodies -- the size of their cocks disproportionate to their body -- before jumping off of her. Instead of retreating into their eggs, they scuttled away, disappearing from sight.

Jess coughed up a bit of the sticky substance the thing to her face had poured down her throat, groaning and whimpering.

"Jess! Just... just look at me!" Will exclaimed, trying to take his wife's mind off of what had occurred. "Just look at me, alright?"

She would do so, and manage a weak smile.

"They... they didn't hurt me... you... look tired though," she answered.

"I'm fine... but... I don't know... I feel exhausted after that... what do they want with us?" he said. He'd already suggested, but these methods seemed so... chaotic. Of course, he shouldn't expect aliens to utilise methods that made logical sense to him... he didn't know what was logical to them.

However, he didn't have a chance to ponder their ways, for not long after the various tentacles and spider monsters had finished their lecherous deeds, the aliens returned, sauntering into the passage or crawling along its walls and ceilings, making their way to various humans... but it was what they brought with them that struck both William and Jessica; packets and containers of various non-perishable foodstuffs they'd 'liberated' from the colony's warehouses. Crackers, protein bars, nutrient chocolate, all sorts of basic foods that didn't need to be prepared. And they put themselves before different humans, pressing their bodies up against their cocoons... and in a rather odd gesture, started feeding different people, bringing food to their mouths.

Many resisted, but the aliens didn't need to force themselves, not too much. They just waited, biding their time until their victims broke down, or they did something that coaxed the people into accepting their offer... some even teased the captive humans, touching their bodies or slowly running their tongues up their cheeks to prompt a soft gasp, taking the opportunity to push the food into their mouths. Others didn't provide as much defiance, opening their mouths tentatively and nibbling at the food, some cautiously, others simply resigned to their fate. Though, they gradually became more receptive to what the creatures were doing simply because of how... gentle they were being. They weren't force-feeding their victims, beyond the few aliens that teased their human charge to make them open their mouths, but even they didn't shove the food down their throats, just put it in between their jaws and observed how their human captives reacted.

As for Will, he came face to face with the creature that intended to feed him, the alien smiling rather warmly at him, licking its lips and offering him salted crackers from a foil packet it had just opened. He glared at the creature, and refused to open his mouth. The alien let out a soft hiss, almost like a sigh, and waited. Behind it, Will watched as his wife was offered a muffin, alongside a few other biscuits. She was tentative at first, but Will heard her stomach growl even from the other side of the passage. She whimpered softly, and then opened her mouth, letting the alien slowly feed her.

She didn't seem like she wanted to accept the alien's attention, but her hunger got the best of her; all the fear and all the exhaustion of being raped by these rapacious creatures had rather thoroughly expended her energy. Will's own stomach growled, having had nothing to eat since even well before the whole crisis began and they were forced to run for their lives, a sudden influx of work preventing him from having a chance to eat anything more substantial than a few protein bars, and they did not provide much for the running around that followed.

Jess could see him resisting, and grimaced as she bit chunks out of the muffin until it was small enough for the alien to try and push it inside. She wouldn't take it just yet, shaking her head and calling out to her husband.

"Just take it... we'll need the energy," she said, though part of her wondered if it was worthwhile to eat anything, if it just meant their captivity and suffering was prolonged. But she didn't want to see her husband suffering from a lack of food. And if there was ever a chance, ever a hope... then they would need the energy to capitalise on the opportunity, whatever it may be. Will looked to her, and though he looked reluctant at first, he sighed out, and opened his mouth for the alien, the creature smiling happily in response and tenderly feeding him salted crackers.

He didn't want to, but he also didn't want to upset his wife; he could hear the strain in Jess' voice. Still, he was taken aback by the gentleness of the alien that was now caring for him. Compared to the aggressive kidnapping and domineering rape that followed, his treatment here, barring the debauched milking he was subjected to, had been rather... kind. The aliens were being gentle with their captives, careful about even scratching them. Was it just a sense of great care towards their 'property'? Not wishing to damage their goods? Or was there something more... intimate in the way they behaved towards their captives.

Neither of them could tell. It was difficult to understand the motives behind these creatures, and the driving force behind what they were doing, and why. All they knew was these aliens were taking care of their quarry, and as far as they could tell, nobody was injured, or even being threatened with injury... the only 'threats' the aliens were levelling at unruly captives seemed to be the promise of sexual 'torture', given the lecherous gestures they made and the teasing caresses to the sensitive parts of their human detainees. They seemed to have no immediate or obvious desire to torture, brutalise or harm their victims.

Will finished the last cracker in the packet the alien had, followed up by a few strips of jerky, the alien being given more food by another. He ate that too, and everything else the alien brought to his mouth, whilst Jess refused her own 'caretaker's' second helping, her hunger no longer at the forefront of her mind. The alien seemed to understand her refusal was because she felt full, rather than in defiance, and handed its food off to another of the creatures. Both were now satisfied as far as their hunger was concerned, but the mostly dehydrated foods they had consumed left themselves feeling parched, their throats dry. They needed something to drink... and the aliens offered their own 'beverage' to everyone in the cave, by taking a hold of one of their breasts, and presenting it to their captives.