Xenophilia - The Couple - Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then... the aliens did something unexpected. They looked at them with a look of almost sympathetic yearning, before licking their lips... and starting to tear chunks away from their cocoons, slowly releasing and exposing their bodies, and once they fell away from their now opened cocoons, the two were lowered to the ground, panting and shifting a little as they struggled to keep their heads off the floor, arousal still coursing through them, but now, confusion as well. They looked at each other, their faces red with arousal, their hazy and full of lust. They started to crawl towards each other, before the aliens grasped at them.

At first, they thought it was just another cruel, awful trick... until they felt the aliens carry them towards each other, until they were close enough to embrace, the husband and wife tentatively wrapping their arms around one another, neither entirely sure if what was happening was real. Around them, the aliens watched, gesturing to them and between one another, as if they were telling them to enjoy the intimacy, before they felt the creatures gently nudge them, even lick and kiss, caressing their bodies and urging them onwards.

Without any further words, after a silent understanding passed between William and Jessica, they practically threw themselves at one another, lust taking over their rational thoughts, as desire took their place, and the urge to enjoy one final act of intimacy took priority; they were going to enjoy this, enjoy each other one last time, if their fate was such. They moaned against one another, Jess whimpering, Will grunting as she laid down on her back and pulled her husband atop of her, wrapping her legs around his and draping her arms over his back, Will grinding his still erect and now thoroughly slick cock against Jess' sopping, slimy nether folds, still full of the semen from the alien. Neither cared... they were going to enjoy each other's bodies now, freely. Tears began to flow from each other's eyes, ignorant and uncaring of the 'gazes' from the aliens around them. They had each other.

Jess felt Will's cock slip inside her folds, still able to squeeze tightly around him after all the vigorous abuse they received from the two aliens that had forced themselves upon her and stirred her up so ecstatically. His wasn't as stimulating as theirs, big and long, above average, but still smaller than the aliens', and smooth... but it felt so good all the same, and so much better since it was from someone whom she loved, and loved her as much. Even Will felt a deep euphoria at once more forcing himself into his love's depths, an experience he was worried he would not get one last chance to have. She squeezed tightly around his sensitive member, her depths lubricated thoroughly, his cock just as slick. And once he had hilted himself, he began to thrust, slowly rocking his hips back and forth into her passage.

They looked into each other's eyes, tearing up, full of love, before they both brought their lips down upon each other's, slick and sweet from the lingering saliva of the aliens, and from the simple joys of their love, their tongues mingling as they slurped and smacked upon one another's lips, Will already picking up a vigorous pace, slapping his groin upon her own, one of his hands running through Jess' hair, the other sliding down her hip. She was sliding both hands up and down his back, gripping into his athletic frame, her eyes half-lidded but still looking her husband longingly in the eyes.

The two of them were grinding their bodies upon one another, slipping and sliding themselves against their frames, their skin slick with fluids and sweat, making the sensation that much more erotic. Will thrust chaotically, sometimes smooth, sometimes not, the movement of their bodies making it difficult to remain consistent, but the moans of pleasure emanating into each other's mouths was a certain sign they did not care at all.

All the while, the aliens that surrounded them watched with lustful happiness twisting their lips, their hands touching themselves and one another, hissing softly as they enjoyed the sight, not out of a sick sense of voyeurism, but a genuine delight at the lovemaking occurring between two close mates... if only William and Jessica knew just what these aliens had planned for everyone. But it did not matter. They would learn soon enough. They would know as all would, and in time... they would consider these aliens mates as well.

For now, Husband and Wife simply let themselves be absorbed in their lovemaking, Will thrusting vigorously away into Jess' pussy, the Wife clenching her innards down as tightly as possible, finding, to her surprise, that she seemed more capable of doing it. It was enough to start a throb in Will's cock, the Husband nearing a climax. And thanks to his efforts, constantly exploring her body, groping and caressing her, twisting his cock about, so was she, her walls rippling and quivering as need set in.

Will began slamming his cock into Jess' pussy, their bodies shivering with intense desire and lust for one another. They weren't even speaking, too filled with euphoria and happiness. They knew their love for one another, and if this was the last they would have together, so be it... they would make the most of it whilst the aliens did not intervene, the creatures now so distant from their mind, the husband and wife in their own little bubble of love and joy.

And then, with one final thrust, William slammed his hips all the way to the hilt inside of his wife, prompting Jessica to close her limbs tightly around his body, crying out into his mouth as her legs wrapped tightly around his waist, her arms almost clawing against his back. Will hugged her tightly, moaning into her mouth as he shot his seed deep into her womanhood, feeling the love and lust of his desire for her pour from his manhood. It was a potent orgasm. Not quite as powerful as what the aliens had brought him to, but one so much more enjoyable. Jess was shuddering against her husband, juices splashing out against his crotch as orgasm took her, mixing with his seed as the two spasmed together, held tightly in their loving embrace for one another.

And when the two finally felt their climaxes come to an end, they simply fell limp in each other's grasp, their limbs the only thing they kept tension in, holding on tightly to one another, anticipating the aliens wrenching them apart, hoping to prolong their final moment together just a bit longer... but no such separation came. The aliens left them be. So they remained in embrace, until, despite the sounds of sex and the smell of carnality filling the cave, they both fell asleep together, exhausted... but just a little bit contented.

It was after they awoke, however, that the truth of everything was finally revealed.