Xenophilia - The Couple - Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will took one look at the erect nipple his 'caretaker' was trying to push against his mouth with needy insistence, and looked at it with a bewildered expression.

"Oh no... no way, no way in hell!" he shouted, whilst Jess turned her head away from the teat being offered to her... the smirking alien simply crowding her face with its bust, licking its lips and doing the same to her forehead.

"Please... you don't have to do this... please..." she whimpered, but her thirst grew stronger once she was presented with a source of hydration, her mind trying to get the best of her.

All around them, aliens were biding their time or 'convincing' their captives to drink from them... some didn't need much persuasion, opening their mouths and suckling away hungrily. However, the aliens were far more 'lecherous' in their efforts to break down the resistance of those who defied compared to when they were trying to get their human captives to eat. It started to seem like the lives of these creatures revolved around sex and debauchery, and they wanted to 'share' that with the humans they captured, the perfect prey for them to molest and torment with their lustful desires.

Will continued to resist the creature's advances, but the alien wasn't making it easy, a hand reaching down to his groin to grasp his cock in its hand, whilst it ran its tongue slowly over his cheek, pressing its muscle firmly to his skin as it tugged his manhood slowly, gently twisting as it did so. It didn't take long for his cock, still a little sensitive from the terrible milking it had received earlier, to erect obediently for the alien. He knew what it was up to, he knew it was trying to make him moan or gasp so it could thrust its teat into his mouth. He was trying so hard to keep his mouth shut, to keep the alien's breast out from between his jaw, a part of him thinking that biting down hard would be useless... but he was too weakened from all that had happened, and the thirst he felt was so very potent, his body betraying his mind, its need for hydration trying to overcome his wish for defiance. In the end, his body betrayed him, a gasp leaving his mouth and leaving it open for the alien to thrust its supple mound into his mouth, giving it a gentle squeeze so a trickle of its unexpectedly creamy and caramel-like milk dribbled onto his tongue.

Jess was faring no better, pulling her head away, but only finding her face being buried in the bust of the alien, whose other hand had found its way to her own mounds, gently caressing and groping the woman's breasts with a teasing, sensuous touch, gently rolling the woman's nipples beneath its fingertips, pushing down on the nub and tracing the female's sensitive disc. She squeaked and whined, glaring at the alien as a moment of anger washed over her, mixed with despair that she could feel her resolve weakening.

The alien had all the time it needed, and it was clearly trying to get her to drink for its own lecherous desire as much as any altruistic sense of care... both went hand in hand for these creatures, it seemed, the other humans in the cave being both fed with the milk of these aliens and stimulated with the aliens' free hands or tails. Glances to her sides revealed to Jess the dwindling resistance from the other humans, until she suddenly faltered when a chitinous tail brushed against her nether folds, causing her to gasp softly in stimulation... and promptly found a breast filling her mouth, the alien hissing out in delight.

Both received a gentle trickle of the aliens' delicious milk, and before long, they resigned themselves to the fact they were not going to have the option of resisting; they were too thirsty, and any attempt at resistance would be hindered by the constant, erotic stimulation they were both receiving, Will's cock being slowly pumped by an alien hand, whilst Jess was being groped at the same time her slit was being rubbed against by the rough, segmented tail of the alien standing before her.

They began to suckle, unable to watch each other given their views were filled with tit-flesh, and their own gulping drowned out any other sound, theirs just mixing with the quiet symphony of humans suckling and releasing muffled moans, and the delighted hisses of aliens enjoying the sensation of being drained. As the husband and wife suckled from their alien caretakers, both were rewarded by a stronger flow of milk, the silky liquid practically gliding down their gullets as they drank, moans thrumming against the breasts of the aliens as their sensitive places were teased and stimulated.

Will glared with half-lidded eyes, angry at himself and the aliens for all that had transpired, whilst Jess simply closed her eyes and drank quietly, beyond the involuntary moans extracted from her, hoping to simply lessen the experience... but in the back of both their minds, the barest hint of enjoyment could be detected, though neither would admit it to themselves or each other. They simply sated their thirst, but it was quickly becoming apparent to them that these aliens were no longer entirely 'feeding' them, their growls and hisses of increasing lust a sign that things were about to devolve into a debauched frenzy.

The aliens held off, at least, from violating them for a little bit until they had their fill of the delicious, creamy milk... but once they sensed Will and Jess couldn't drink anymore, they 'pounced', so to speak. The husband and wife felt their respective alien's breasts pulled from their mouths, as the two creatures suddenly moved to subject them to their lustful intent. Will watched as he felt his cock more firmly grasped in hand by the alien, who had begun to flip itself around until it was on all fours, bringing its hand away once it had slotted his dick between its supple glutes, the alien's tail keeping his member from slipping free of the tight fit, all so he could feel the creature begin to erotically undulate its torso, grinding its ass to his shaft, hissing softly in pleasure.

Whilst this was happening, Jess was forced to watch as the alien before her took a step back, to reveal the thick, throbbing member that slid forth from the alien's pussy, twitching and oozing with desire. Her eyes widened, knowing firsthand just how potent such an organ was... she didn't want Will to see this, but how could he not? With the way his alien was positioned, he would have a full view of her 'communion' with the alien. Her view of him was somewhat obstructed, but from around the neck of the alien, she saw her husband straining against the lecherous hotdogging he was being forced to endure, gritting his teeth as his sensitive member, already slick from precum its gentle handjob had extracted from his cock prior, providing extra stimulation thanks to the lubrication it granted.

Will grew angry as he saw the other alien's cock press up against Jess' nether folds, teasing her as it pressed its body to her own, gently running its length up and down her slit, pulling its cock against her gash so that she could more firmly feel the numerous protrusions that lined its member tugging and stimulating her sensitive vulva. He heard her whines and gasps of stimulation, and saw her try and turn her head away as it began to run its tongue across her face. He was growing more livid by the moment, tugging on his bonds.

"You fucking bastards! Get away from my wife!" he shouted, between strained, stimulated grunts thanks to the sensation of the alien's supple ass grinding to his cock... though that didn't remain for long, when he felt the creature slid its hips up just enough so it could press its sphincter to his glans, clearly intent on giving him anal. He struggled in his cocoon, watching as the creature before him turned its head and gave him a twisted 'look', licking its lips lecherously. He returned its expression with an angry glare, before his attention was brought by a loud moan from his wife.

Jess felt the alien force its terribly stimulating penis into her depths in a single motion, its tapered glans pressing up against the woman's cervix already, causing her to gasp before her utterances of fear and pleasure were silenced by a deep kiss. She tried to pull away, but again, she couldn't avoid the advances in her cocoon. It didn't take long for the alien to begin slowly rocking its hips up and down, using its legs and the rolling of its hips to gently thrust into her depths. Her walls stretched around the alien's member, clenching around it in reflex. Its numerous nubs tugged on her folds, and threatened to bring her to climax swiftly, if not for the slow pace it adopted. She felt its tongue slither down into her throat, further disarming her and causing her to gag softly. Her eyes rolled back into her head, shivering from a brief pang of ecstasy.

Her husband could only watch on helplessly, seeing the other alien violate his wife with impunity, all whilst he was being tormented by the lecherous advances of the creature in front of him. He could feel it grind its anus to his tip, before it angled its hips and pushed against the base of his cock with its tail so it could keep his manhood aligned... and then, it proceeded to take his manhood into its anal passage. It was crushingly tight, and yet, slick and lubricated already, pushing its hips down upon his mast, taking him in deeper, clenching its already tightly squeezing muscles around him, and easing the pressure it exerted in repeating waves, constricting him and forcing stimulation into him at the same time.

Will groaned in pleasure he could not resist, panting as the alien forced its way down to his root, and began to gently gyrate its hips about, hissing in delight, whilst the man gritted his teeth and groaned in response to this slight but nonetheless intense stimulation. The female creature then proceeded to slide its way to his tip, and then back down, getting into an erotic rhythm that saw Will moaning in pleasure.

Jess could not see her husband, since she was being subjected to such an invasive kiss, but she could hear him, even through the din of constant erotic cries, hisses, growls and moans from every other human and alien in the cave, the aliens thoroughly enjoying themselves whilst the humans either gave into the pleasure, or desperately sought to resist... and all sounded like they were failing.

She didn't know how long even she was going to last, feeling its cock pump in and out of her depths, its pace controlled, precise, intended to stimulate her as much as possible, exploiting the sensation of its textured penis. She could feel it tugging against her folds and stretch out her walls simultaneously, hitting all of her most sensitive spots, the ridge along the topside of its dick pushing out against a set of nerves that lit up as though coursing with pleasurable electricity with each and every touch and rub they made.

She couldn't suppress the moans of pleasure anymore, just as Will was unable to keep his mouth shut... the alien was subjecting him to irresistible pleasure, and Jess knew that. She knew that, no matter how faithful he or she was, there was just no way they could resist the advances of these creatures. In an odd way, it was... rather liberating. It made her feel that she wasn't betraying him, that there was no way this could be infidelity, just pleasure beyond what their bodies and minds could simply ignore.

Will was having a similar train of thought, at least when he could have clarity of mind. He was strung up to a wall in some resin cocoon, forced to endure the best anal he'd ever experienced. He couldn't deny that, he couldn't deny that these aliens were experts, masters, at carnal arts... but he would never have felt like he did when he made love to Jess. However, he could feel himself being whipped into a lustful frenzy, simply from how good these aliens were making him feel. The stench of sex was pervasive, and as much as he wanted to make love to his wife, he knew for a fact that he wasn't going to get that opportunity any time soon. And though he was able to keep her in his mind, it was growing increasingly difficult to resist the urge to just... get it out of his system. To want to break free of his cocoon, pin one of these aliens down and fuck its brains out.

Because, for all of his glaring hatred, he couldn't deny that they felt incredibly good. They were sexy, in their own alien way, and they were legitimately good fucks, even if he wasn't the one giving. They knew what they were doing. They counted on it, thrived on the intense stimulation their partners experienced. And when he felt an alien squeeze its head in between his legs and those of the alien humping him, only for its lips to seal around his balls, suckling vigorously, whilst a third moved to tear chunks out of his cocoon, all so it could lap and tease his nipples, he knew they were intent on sending him mad.

Jess wasn't faring any better, her mind growing increasingly hazy, a cloud of lust and arousal falling over it. The intoxicating atmosphere of eroticism was making it difficult to drown out the euphoric feelings coursing through her, and it was also difficult for her to suppress the urges and desires that wanted to act upon them. It was made all the more difficult when, out of her view, she felt two pairs of lips suddenly clasp around her nipples, one mouth to each, and begin suckling vigorously. She whined into the mouth of her alien 'partner', before the creature cut off her moan with a plunge of its tongue down her throat. She gagged softly, having already grown used to its tongue delving down her gullet, swirling around the walls of her throat, pushing out her neck from within and causing her to swallow involuntarily every time it pulled its tongue back out of her mouth.

She gagged softly, looking at the creature's eyeless visage, so cold and lifeless, a far cry from the ever-working lips that held her own captive. She could feel it smirk and smile before twisting its lips to better mesh with her own, stimulating her, letting its tongue explore every nook and cranny of her mouth, whilst moving to dominate her own muscle with its impossible dexterity and length. It coiled around her tongue endlessly, swirling about the base before unfurling and moving to push out against her cheeks. It was such a passionate, deep kiss, one that was given as though this creature was a lover. And Jess was starting to wonder if that was how these aliens saw their captives... as lovers.

Across from her, Will was fighting against the teasing licks and suckles being applied all over his body. He could see that his wife was being assailed by three of the creatures now, just as he was, but looking around, he saw that every other human only had one alien attending to them... and there was only one thing about he and his wife that he could see as being special enough for this group attention... they were married. Or 'mates' in their 'eyes', he wasn't sure. It was the only thing he could conceive of that explained why he and his wife were being acted upon by three aliens each... and perhaps why they were placed across from each other, where they could see one another. A cruel trick? Or something more?

He wasn't sure, only that he was drawing closer and closer to an orgasm he couldn't possibly ignore now. He could feel the pressure rising in his loins, and he could feel the precum seeping into the anus of the alien riding him with its hands and feet placed on the ground, rolling its hips and bouncing them up and down, all whilst the one between both their legs suckled and slurped upon his testicles, running its tongue over the rounded orbs and undulating the muscle across his sack. He groaned loudly, tilting his head back, watching the third alien slip and waggle its tongue across his chest, from one side, all the way until it was wiggling the tip of its muscle to his other nipple, the small section of exposed chest completely slick with its saliva.

He panted, somewhat glad Jess couldn't see what was about to happen... he had a feeling she would've understood; he could hear the moans of her pleasure even over the sounds of sex all throughout the passage, and the alien so deeply kissing her. She was getting close too, from the way her gasps grew shorter, sharper and closer together. He knew her well enough to tell that she was about to have a rather explosive climax.

Jess' husband's conclusion was accurate; juices were flooding from her sex where the alien was thrusting into her, stirring and churning up her innards whilst both her breasts were being suckled by the other two lecherous aliens, swirling their tongues around her areolae, flicking them across her nubs and prodding them into her mounds. They tugged upon her breasts too, sucking the flesh of the peaks into their mouths, slopping thick saliva all over her mammary glands. She was so very close, the pressure in her loins building. They hadn't been going for long, all things considered, and she was already so very close.

There was no way to avoid explosive climaxes with these creatures, one was to endure the ecstasy they could provide... they never gave one a chance for respite or escape. Once they had their victim, they didn't let them go. It was growing close too, judging from the harsh, sharp and repetitive growls that constantly emanated into her mouth, and the fierce throbbing of its cock inside her sopping loins, precum oozing from her tip. Both were close, the alien ready to force another thick load of cum into her womb... she could think only of that, and her husband, hoping he would forgive her... but she knew he would.

Then, as though their bodies were synchronised, they both experienced their orgasms, Will moaning loudly as he bucked involuntarily into the ass of the alien riding him, pumping thick ropes of his seed into its depths, the alien forcing its ass all the way down to his root so it could feel him stain its innards as deeply as possible. It hissed loudly, its inner mouth extending past its lips as it experienced its own small climax, shuddering around his mast, only intensifying his own.

Jess simply shuddered, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as the rippling of her climaxing walls sent her alien 'partner' over the edge, growling and shrieking into her mouth as it made a few final, sharp bucks into her pussy, pouring thick, inhuman semen into her womb, the alien's glans prodding against her cervix whilst Jess coated its mast in a profuse amounts of her liquid arousal, the alien's suckling to her nipples refusing to let go, even as they jiggled between the gaps in her cocoon. She could hear Will moaning, and the alien that must have been riding him hiss in ecstasy, confirming to her that he hadn't endured... nobody did.

All around them, humans and aliens alike -- mostly the former -- were experiencing explosive orgasms, their alien attendees too good to resist. Men and women were shuddering in their cocoons, some able to moan, some silenced by either invasive kisses, or thick cocks plunging down their throats. Spurting pussies, pumping cocks, semen and juices mixing together to form an even more potent aromatic cocktail. Somehow, it wasn't simply disgusting... no doubt another little trick the aliens had, adding their own sweet aromas to the air to render the stench of sex into an enticing, erotic musk.

It certainly had its effect on Jess, her face blushing madly, whilst her head was filled with a hazy lust. Will felt exhausted, the man feeling light in the body, the dizzying smell that swirled around him only making him feel even more so, whilst his body simply shivered and tingled with pleasure. His cock remained erect, and he wanted to do more and more... but he yearned for his wife. Jess similarly wanted to embrace her husband, fearful that she might actually be starting to lose herself to this, and that she might forget him. Will simply wanted to embrace his wife one final time, fearful that he would lose her forever, to death or insanity.