Xenophilia - Yelena - Pt. 01

Story Info
A planetary colony is overrun by horny xenomorphs.
7.7k words
4.54
11.1k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xenophilia -- Yelena -- Part 1

---

This is part of a project to touch up and publish an older series of works I had done in the past, placing them on Literotica. There are quite a few parts, so they will seem repetitive as more are updated, and since they are not being completely revised, they will show their age. There will also be some questionable content, and due to said age, may not be presented in the most palatable manner, as much as I may have believed I did those years ago. Please keep this in mind.

---

Yelena clutched the pistol tightly in her hand, her knuckles white from the grip. With gritted teeth, she peered around the corner, met with a flickering fluorescent light. She grimaced.

"Fuck," she spat, her accent mildly Russian. "Too easy."

She wasn't referring to her own ease... the creatures that had infested the Colony preferred to ambush from dark places, and from as many unexpected angles as possible. The Colonial Marine had no desire to walk down a corridor with lighting as intermittent as she saw. On the other hand, she had to keep moving, had to reach the lab.

That was where something, if anything, could be done about this infestation. And also where she might get some answers; with the way those Weyland-Yutani scientists were handling the disappearances before everything went to hell in a handbasket, Yelena was certain they knew something. And thus, they might've known how to fix it.

'C'mon, Sergeant, get your ass in gear,' she berated herself. Clutching a knife in her other hand, her right arm -- the one with the gun -- resting over the forearm of her knife arm, in a cross formation, using her left arm to support her aim, Yelena would move into the corridor, shining the pistol's light wherever she could, making sure she left no angle unchecked.

She wasn't even sure why she still had the knife; stabbing one of those things would've been suicide, after she managed to wound one with a bullet. It sprayed muck-green blood over the floor, and the panelling just sizzled and melted wherever the droplets landed. Acid that potent would've severely wounded her, or killed her if she wasn't careful. Still, there was a modest comfort in holding one of the oldest killing tools known to man, reliable and simple, in her hand. She kept moving, looking around and behind her, to make sure she wasn't being followed.

It was moments like this since the entire shitstorm started that Yelena cursed the fact she had no extra equipment, and worst of all, no men to watch her back. Her entire squad, the only security on site besides the glorified mall cops that called themselves 'Colony Policing Agents', had been completely split apart by the creatures before she was even able to regroup with them. Not only that, she was dealing with some bullshit up in administration when the creatures started flooding the base, cutting her off from the armoury.

She was in nothing but fatigues, combat boots and long, baggy cargo pants, and had nothing besides a pistol, a few magazines shoved into her pockets that she'd liberated from a few discarded CPA vests -- oddly, no bodies -- and pistols found on the ground, her knife and a PDA that had a map leading her to the Laboratory. She had nothing else, not even a motion tracker, and Lord knew she could've done with one right now.

She grimaced, sweat beading down her forehead, causing her short, dark hair to cling to her scalp, and her shirt to hug her athletic form uncomfortably. It wasn't that she was hot or exhausted... her nerves were at an all time high, and she would've kicked her own ass for being as jumpy and frightened as she was if it weren't for the fact those... things were completely beyond any and all expectations and most training scenarios.

'I didn't sign up for this,' she thought, trying to keep her breathing and any audible sounds she made to a minimum. Yelena didn't get a good look at the creatures -- they moved too fast to track easily, and always struck from vents and shadows where they were hidden -- but she was certain they had no eyes... but that didn't stop them from being highly perceptive... and unnervingly cunning. She'd seen a CPA, trying to sneak past one through a monitor screen. It seemed like it was oblivious to his presence, until it suddenly wrapped its tail around his ankle, and dragged him screaming into a maintenance crawlspace. It knew he was there, it just pretended not to notice until he was close.

Yelena had no intentions of ending up like him, and all the rest of the colonists. She came to another intersection, and after several checks in all directions, she leant her body up against the wall, compulsively checking her magazine; she still had six shots left in the pistol. She furrowed her brow intensely, reinserting the magazine back into the gun, before pressing on, checking her PDA, and the signs around the corridors, to make sure she was heading in the right direction.

She passed by one of several cafeterias in the Colony, the lights brightly shining, but the tables conspicuously vacant. The place was dead, save the clicking and buzzing of lights, the muted hisses of steam rushing through pipes embedded in the walls, and the whooshing of fluids through the plumbing network. But no people, not even any of the admittedly few androids on site, the place was deserted as far as Yelena knew... save for herself, and an unknown number of alien creatures that seemed intent on hunting down every last human in the colony, and dragging them off to God knows where.

There was a quiet clanging sound, like thin metal clattering onto the floor. She whipped towards the source, shining her light through the windows that separated the corridor and the cafeteria, through the glass cases over the food counters at the back of the cafeteria, into the kitchen beyond. She saw nothing, and there were no further sounds, but that did not allay her fears; these things were smart, and she couldn't see into the entire kitchen, plenty of blind spots for one of those things to hide from view. She grimaced, and slowly passed the Cafeteria, gun trained behind the counter for a few moments, before swinging around as she swept her gaze all around her surroundings, not wishing to fixate too much on something that might've been nothing, and miss something that wasn't.

Slowly, she made her way through the hallways and corridors towards the laboratory, signs of struggle evident in places; overturned chairs and trolleys, papers strewn across the ground, and the odd flickering PDA dropped on the floor and unmoved from where they fell. In other places, scratches from sharp claws, and fragments of clothing, and in the most evident areas, bubbled, perforated metal from acid blood, and holes in the walls and ceiling from firearms, some of them looking like they came from Pulse Rifles... but what Yelena couldn't stand was the lack of human blood, or any corpses, human or otherwise.

It was like they had killed no one, opting to kidnap everyone off to an unknown fate... and that seemed worse to her somehow, knowing that a quick, if violent, death was not certain with the lack of bodies strewn about, or the blood stains to support that someone died on the spot. Same with the fact there were no patches of thoroughly dissolved metal where one could've inferred an alien was slain and bled out onto the floor. Signs of their pressurised blood spray from wounds, sure, but nothing that suggested any had been killed... but she didn't know enough, and wasn't willing to spend time investigating. Getting to the laboratory, that was her current objective.

She was nearing her goal, passing through a small waiting lounge outside an administration office that dealt with people going into and out of the lab, taking a wide berth around a fallen ventilation grating, Yelena all too aware of their penchant for using the ducts to get around and ambush from. She passed by the office, heading for the decontamination airlocks that led into the lab itself.

The outer airlock door was code locked, though fortunately for her, no keycard was required, and she knew the code. She punched in the seven-digit number, and a positive chirp accompanied by a green light signalled her authorisation, the metal and glass door opening with a hiss. She passed through the egress into the decontamination chamber, glancing around cautiously as the door slid shut behind her. Nozzles above her began spraying a fine chemical mist, causing her to sneeze; she always hated the shit, it always made her sneeze.

Once the process was complete, she passed through into the lab itself, gun raised and knife pointed out towards any would-be aggressors. She swept her weapon across the darkened room, the only illumination red emergency lights.

'Not a good sign,' she thought to herself. Slowly, she advanced past the tables and counters full of various science equipment Yelena didn't care to know about, more concerned with the ominous lack of people and low lighting.

She moved forward, approaching a large, glass wall at the end of the room, circular, with a raised catwalk surrounding its outwards edge, as though a circular room lay on the other side, though she couldn't see for certain because metal shutters had been lowered on the inside. She stepped up onto the catwalk, only a foot higher than the main floor of the room behind her. She looked up at the wall, trying to figure out what was behind it, when the shutters suddenly slid upwards like venetian blinds.

And inside stood a woman in a white coat, her auburn hair tied up into a bun, square spectacles resting on the bridge of her nose, slightly magnifying her blue eyes. She looked like the stereotypical egghead, holding onto an oversized electronic tablet in one hand, resting it on her crooked arm. Her expression was neutral, though somewhat grim as she regarded Yelena through the glass, the Marine idly wondering if WeyYu taught its employees theatrics with this sort of entrance.

"Doctor Genos?" Yelena inquired, not even sure if Genos could hear her. "Are you alright?"

"For the most part, yes, Sergeant Degtaryev," Genos answered, her voice tinny and synthetic, transferred via some sort of intercom,

annoying Yelena with her almost-sideways manner of response. "I suppose you've come here for answers."

"Answers second. First and foremost, I want a fucking plan on how to deal with these things," Yelena said. "They're all over the place, and I've got no men left to fight back, and I'd rather not let these things get off the planet. I'd also like to not get nuked with them if it comes down to that. I know the communications network runs through the lab, so we could access the comms tower array from here."

Genos' eyes narrowed slightly.

"Let us not get ahead of ourselves, Sergeant. You should first know that it doesn't matter what we do with the radio dishes... even if I could access the systems from here, the aliens appeared to have physically disabled the system. And second of all, if you want to deal with these creatures, you must first understand this... unique breed of Xenomorph."

Yelena's body tensed upon hearing that all long-ranged communications had already been knocked out by the aliens... smart fuckers. But her blood would chill upon hearing their name; she'd heard it only in rumours, and heavily redacted dossiers, something she'd long demanded be declassified at least to her, but all she knew was that a Colonial Marine detachment had been sent to a Colony where these things had supposedly infested... she wasn't certain if anyone made it out alive, only that the atmospheric processor there had been destroyed and most of the outpost with it. All supposedly to stop the Xenomorps.

"Alright, 'Doctor'... you better start talking, right now. And I want a no-bullshit briefing, least of all from some WeyYu stooge, not when you've been bullshitting us since people first started vanishing. What the fuck is going on?" she demanded, her patience now critically low.

Genos narrowed her eyes dangerously, likely disapproving of such insults and being the one subject to the orders, but Yelena was in no mood for bureaucracy at this stage.

"Well, since you are so adamant, yes... we were obscuring some truths from the general population. But I must assure you they were not part of some secret experiment, where they were the guinea pigs. We became aware of the creatures only a short while before they invaded the colony in force. But we were aware of some other curiosities at this site to begin with... the reason why Victor's Post was established in the first place. Curiosities that were, admittedly, related to the Xenomorphs... but that is irrelevant right now. You want to know what these things are... well, here you go," she explained, turning around to a central column, of which the circular room had its furniture and equipment arranged radially around it.

She pressed a button on her tablet, and a cylindrical panel would rotate in place... revealing what appeared to be a dark, silhouetted figure, most of its features obscured by a layer of frost that had accumulated on the glass. But one thing Yelena could tell was that the thing inside was fairly tall, and appeared to have the same oblong head as the other aliens in the facility.

"You had one of these fucking things the whole goddamn time?" Yelena growled angrily. Genos raised her free hand in casual defence.

"We captured this specimen just before they invaded... perhaps what provoked said invasion. In hindsight, we should've expected that there would've been more, but we were far too taken by how... peculiar these xenomorphs were," she said, before pressing another button on her tablet, prompting a viewscreen to descend from the ceiling, revealing a much clearer picture of the alien. "As you can see, these traits are... most unusual."

'Unusual' seemed too weak a word, and at the same time, not applicable at all, Yelena completely bewildered by its 'traits'; the alien looked like a perverse amalgamation of a chitinous, insect-like humanoid, and a stripper, the naked xenomorph possessing succulent lips, a soft belly, voluminous breasts, smooth inner thighs and a face that, though half covered by a smooth, rounded 'dome' that swept along the top of 'her' skull, one could've considered beautiful, even if it was only half the face below the nose. Whatever this thing was, it looked like it was meant to invoke feelings of attraction in those that viewed it... despite the numerous inhuman traits it still possessed.

Yelena regarded the screen with incredulity.

"What the hell is this?" she exclaimed. "Are you telling me we've been invaded by alien pole dancers?"

Genos raised her hand again, trying to curb Yelena's aggression.

"We do not know why these particular xenomorphs look like this... existing information suggests that the 'regular species', for lack of a better term, take certain traits of the host they spawn from. These traits are typically very minor, and ordinarily, the creatures are exceptionally hostile, killing as often as they capture, it seems. And those that are captured to spawn more, die in the process, which is horrendous indeed. But these ones... I have not observed any utilising more force than necessary for capture, and their inexplicably feminine phenotype is most bizarre."

Genos paced in front of the cryo tube, glancing between her tablet, the specimen within the tube and Yelena, whose expression was one of incredulity and rising frustration. Genos continued to explain.

"Now, this particular specimen, we were hoping to poke around inside of its body, but... the highly acidic blood that flows through them would be a problem in any surgical procedure, alongside our limited knowledge of the physiology of these creatures, and terminating the specimen before we were ready to perform any involved research, to simply wait until the necessary equipment arrived on the next shipment, would likely ruin much—"

"Wait, hold up," Yelena said, tensing up and slightly raising her gun. "Are you saying that thing in there is still alive?!" Her instincts had kicked into overdrive now, and every part of her was screaming at her to somehow get inside and shoot the damn thing whilst it was vulnerable.

The Doctor narrowed her eyes indignantly.

"It would be highly restrictive to research for even a minute amount of degradation to occur to the specimen—"

"Fuck your research!" Yelena spat. "These things are running around, snatching people and doing god knows what. You said it yourself, the normal ones kill everyone they capture as a host to breed more of those monsters! Just because these ones aren't killing anyone openly doesn't mean they're not tearing them up elsewhere! This isn't a science project anymore, this is a crisis situation! We cannot afford to 'poke around' when there are so few of us left! So, if you're not going to tell me how to kill these things, then you can—"

There was a loud clang behind her, and she whipped around with her gun raised, sweeping it across the lab space.

"What was that?"

"I do not know..." answered Doctor Genos. "Those creatures may be trying to get inside. If such is the case, then we'll have to retreat to my colleague's bunker. Maybe we can convince her to let us in, and try to figure out a solution there," she said, before gesturing to the side of the room Yelena was in, revealing a closed door. "That will take you towards Doctor Kanel's bunker... but do not count too much on her generosity, she's... hang on, something has come up."

The scientist turned around and focused on her tablet, turning towards the row of consoles and computers that flanked the open space in front of the pillar that revealed the cryo tube. Yelena wanted to angrily report her disgust towards WeyYu scientists, given that bit about a bunker whose occupant might outright refuse entry to for anyone else, but Yelena was too focused on keeping her gun trained on the open lab space... she wanted to make sure she wasn't flanked or ambushed, scanning her eyes directly above and to her sides as a result, looking for any ventilation grate or thin panels that might've given way under abuse to let those things flood in. She glanced behind her at Genos, hunched over the computers with a concerned quickness to her motions.

"Any day now, Doctor. We cannot stay here," Yelena said.

Genos didn't seem to hear her, only to begin muttering in confusion.

"No, no, that can't be right..."

She began to punch in numerous buttons, all as the lights within the circular room began to flicker.

"Problem, doctor?" Yelena inquired tersely.

"We're getting power fluctuations. Whilst that's not to be unexpected, and the cryogenics system is designed to compensate in the event of low power or complete primary failure, these readings... I'm picking up activity within the tube, and backup systems appear to be lagging... this isn't right, even at this temperature, nothing in that tube should be acti—"

There was a quiet crack through the intercom, like ice beginning to thaw...

"Doctor...?" Yelena said quietly, nervously.

There was silence, and Yelena turned around to see Doctor Genos hurriedly typing things on her tablet.

"I don't understand, the temperature is dropping in the tube," she said, facing Yelena with a confused expression. "And the activity, it's still..."

An alarm within the room began to sound, and Yelena heard a rising hum. She then caught a flash of movement in the tube, and suddenly, the front glass canopy was smashed off its hinges, releasing an obscuring cloud of icy fog into the room, the lights going completely haywire now as what seemed like a system overload shorted everything out, a mix of normal, and red emergency lights flashing chaotically together. And then... a tall figure loomed from the billowing mist.