Xenophilia - Yelena - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the alien, seemingly unphased by just emerging from cryostasis, looming before Doctor Genos, who had turned to face the creature, stepping back slowly, completely lost for words as the feminine yet nonetheless intimidating Xenomorph approached her. Yelena had trained her gun on the thing, but knew well enough her gun wasn't going to pierce the glass in time. All she could do was watch, listening to the crackling and hissing of faulty electronics and billowing cryogenic gases.

Suddenly, the alien lunged at Genos, wrapping its tail around the woman's torso, and its arms around her chest, forcing its mouth upon her own like a savage kiss. Genos didn't even have a chance to scream, and struggled helplessly in the alien's grasp. Yelena didn't have a chance to do anything before hearing a loud clang behind her, whipping around to see another one of those creatures forcing its way through the airlock.

"Shit!" Yelena levelled her gun, and fired off several rounds, keeping her shots paced and controlled. The metal frame around the airlock door sparked as the bullets impacted it, prompting the alien to duck its head back into the airlock passage, smart enough to know when it was being shot at. Yelena grimaced.

She had to leave. Now.

She turned back to the circular room, only to find the alien and Genos completely obscured by the swirling gases within. There was nothing Yelena could do for her now. The only thing she had left was to get to Kanel's bunker, and figure out how to get inside... even if she had to threaten Kanel with violence and sabotage. Yelena dashed for the doorway Genos had said led there, but turned around towards the airlock to fire her last few rounds over the various equipment and desks of the lab, one smashing a few vials slotted into a centrifuge.

She quickly reloaded, discarding the empty magazine onto the ground and inserting a fresh one, racking the slide forward and dashing through the doorway, shutting the door behind her, and latching its manual locking mechanism shut, the automated system malfunctioning in the power outage. Normally, she would've kicked a marine's ass for dropping their magazines on the ground, but given the circumstances, Yelena didn't think it was something worth bothering about.

She found herself in an empty corridor, the various turns marked by square-shaped, grated-floor rooms, larger than the passages that connected them, with trolleys and crates of equipment pressed up against the walls. Yelena heard banging on the door behind her, and decided to keep moving. She pounded down the metal grating that served as flooring, feeling the vibrations twanging through the metal.

She rounded a corner, and heard a loud crash.

'Fuck, through the door already...' she thought to herself. She could hear strange scraping sounds, and footfalls not her own. Yelena quickened her pace, until she heard a loud hiss behind her at the other end of the passage. She whipped around to see several of the aliens rushing her, one on the floor, one crawling across the left wall, and another scrambling along the roof.

She levelled her weapon, and squeezed off a few rounds. Like before, they scrambled for cover, one of Yelena's rounds managing to graze one in the shoulder, acidic blood spraying onto the ground and sizzling briefly, a pained, angry shriek leaving it as it scrabbled around the corner, out of Yelena's field of fire. Inwardly, the Colonial Marine Sergeant was relieved, knowing these things had a self-preservation instinct; it meant she could utilise suppressing fire.

Still, she couldn't stand her ground here, and so turned around to keep running. Once again, she could hear the aliens give pursuit, and eventually, they sounded like they were getting close. She turned around to see them making the corner, and so fired off several more aimed shots, both trying to suppress them, and nail any of them with an accurate shot. They were more cautious now, keeping their heads low and their bodies out of the line of fire.

'Smart fuckers,' she remarked internally, firing off a few more rounds when she saw one peek its head around the corner, quickly ducking back into cover.

One would poke its head out as well, this time from the upper corner, near the ceiling. Yelena shot at that one too, prompting it to hide, the sparks of a bullet impacting the metal just a hairsbreadth from its skull giving her hope they would be cautious enough not pursue her now, Yelena also thankful they couldn't shoot back. One was bold enough to try and dash from one side to the other, prompting Yelena to fire on it, each shot just barely missing, much to her chagrin.

And then she heard her gun click. Empty.

"Cyka blyat!" she cursed, a rare occasion when she used her heritage's language. She released the magazine catch and let the still smoking mag drop to the ground, pulling another from her pants.

But it was her mistake to stay still, and her mistake to reload, for the moment the magazine left her gun, the aliens were rushing her... one of them dragging a trolley with it. It then caught Yelena off guard with it when the xenomorph stopped to deliver the end of the trolley a savage, powerful kick, sending it careening down the corridor. It would proceed to skid, and then flip onto its side, but it still carried enough momentum that Yelena was forced to jump out of its way, the trolley skidding into the wall behind her with a loud thud. And before she could get her bearings, one of the aliens pounced.

She felt the thing land against her, lighter than she would've expected, and immediately try to subdue her. Yelena tried to wrestle with this creature, shouting and hollering obscenities in English and Russian and primal gibberish. She kicked and struck at the xenomorph, but it was a hopeless effort; their frames may have been feminine, but that belied their impressive strength, the alien managing to slide itself under Yelena's back, rolling onto its own as it forced Yelena atop of itself, tearing at her clothes and ripping them off, using its clawed feet to and tail to kick and rip off her boots and shred her pants, somehow without lacerating her body in the process.

With the adrenaline and hostility racing through her veins, Yelena did not realise it wasn't trying to eviscerate her... only strip her. And she did not realise this until it was hooking its legs around her own from beneath, pinning them to the ground, whilst it locked its own arms around hers, keeping them to the side and rather effectively entangling itself around Yelena in a tight hold, now completely naked, its bust squashing against her back.

The Marine continued to struggle and resist, but by this point, it was helpless, so her efforts would tone down as she tried to conserve her strength, but not give up. Her defiant glare as the other aliens began to surround her was more than enough evidence of her refusal to accept surrender, still squirming a little against the alien's grip. One in particular would stand before her, cocking its head at Yelena, its lips twisted into a devious expression of triumph and amusement, watching as its quarry squirmed in the grasp of its compatriot. It only made Yelena angrier to realise that these things weren't just intelligent, they had attitude. They were confident, even a little smug, and that just incensed the Marine Sergeant. She spat at one of them, the arc of saliva falling between the alien's legs.

"Well!? What are you waiting for!? Do it! C'mon, kill me already, sobaka!" She proceeded to issue another stream of vicious cursing in entirely Russian. The aliens didn't seem to be at all moved or phased by her fusillade of verbal aggression beyond a faint tugging of the corner of the lips of the alien before her, an expression of mirth. It then proceeded to lick its lips, crouching as it splayed its sharp fingers, capable of rending flesh from bone. Yelena tensed up, waiting for her death as its fingers approached... but it did not gut her with horrific savagery.

Instead, it trailed a finger slowly, sensually even, along Yelena's abs, tracing the middle groove between the toned muscles with a deliberate slowness, the sharp point only applying enough pressure to leave fading welts and little else. It caused her breathing to quicken, and her stomach to twitch and throb in reflex as the alien let its finger curl off Yelena's skin with a flourish, before gently tracing a finger over her abdomen once more. The creature would glance between the human's stomach, and then to Yelena's face, a devious, lecherous smirk twisting its lips, leaving Yelena looking incredulous, and thoroughly angered.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" she spat, not once considering if they could even understand her. The alien responded only with a slow lick of its lips as it reclined next to Yelena, continuing to trace the grooves between her abdominals, slowly, softly, the pressure almost ticklish, and sometimes leaving temporary red streaks... but never enough to cut or scratch.

Yelena gritted her teeth, feeling her stomach twitch involuntarily out of reflex, her diaphragm jerking with only the softest of touches from the alien. She squirmed in the grasp of the one beneath her, a futile effort; its grip was strong, but it did not bend her painfully, keeping her legs and arms pinned in such a manner that, with her limited range of motion, against such strength, she couldn't even strain herself much... especially not when one of those things was toying with her belly, those teasing touches causing goosebumps to form on Yelena's skin. She grunted, and glared at the creature, and then turned her head slightly to eye the one beneath her, beginning to hiss out softly; it was a different sound to the agitated noises they made before, seeming so much more feminine and... sultry. Like a gentle, teasing coo.

Her grimace grew more intense, and she squirmed against the alien with resistance that just wasn't enough. Again, the alien in front of her began trailing its fingers up the middle of her body, this time letting the lithe, bony digit slide up between her bust, accounting for the rising and falling of her chest as Yelena breathed hard. It looked to her with a slow lick of its lips, before returning to her stomach, sliding its index finger over abdominal muscles specifically, letting the tip ride the contours of her athletic physique.

'G-Goddamn creeps...' Yelena cursed in her mind.

This was the complete opposite of what she had expected from them, even with their feminine anatomy... but here they were, teasing her body invasively, and seemingly fascinated with her muscles. She would let out a disgusted grunt when she felt the alien lying beneath her shift its head so it could begin wetly suckling on her skin, letting an inhumanly long tongue slip out and lap at her body, the tip tracing up behind her ear slickly.

As for the one currently obsessed with her abs, it would slip between her legs, sliding its head up between her thighs, kept parted by the alien beneath her. It smirked and licked her lips, sliding its hands up beneath her thighs until they were grazing across her hips and gently gripping onto her sides. Yelena shivered, and sneered at the creature, though inwardly, she was afraid of what was to come next. She'd never felt this helpless before. It slid itself forward, until its head was over her crotch, glancing at the shrub of pubic hair around her womanhood.

It smirked, but instead of delving into her depths, it slid forward further, holding its head above her abdomen... and without further delay, dropped its head downwards and placed its lips upon her navel, gently drawing them together in a lewd kiss, prompting her gut to jerk in reflex. It smiled at the response, and proceeded to apply several more kisses all over her stomach, each slow and sloppy, its tongue gently slipping out to trace the contours of her muscles. It slid its lips and tongue over her abdominals, suckling and kissing her muscles with erotic slowness, using its long thumbs to tease the edges of her abs. It hissed softly, and gently grazed its sharp teeth over her skin.

The alien beneath Yelena wasn't being idle either, nibbling upon the back of her neck and her ear, and letting its long tongue slither out and tease her body with a soft touch. It moved its forearms, shifting each part of her limb to keep Yelena's own arms outstretched, all so it could position its hands to begin groping the human's breasts, taut and tense thanks to her physique. She gasped, glaring at the alien beneath her as it teased and toyed with her mounds, as the alien above her played with her gut, sliding back down to her navel and gently lapping its tongue at the depression.

Yelena began to pant, feeling her face flushing red with involuntary heat.

"Y-You fucks..." she spat, trying to suppress a soft gasp as her nipples were ever so gently pinched between two lanky fingers, the alien careful not to prick her sensitive nubs with its sharp tips. They hissed softly and erotically around her, the other aliens in the room looking down at her with desirous expressions etched onto the lower half of their faces.

Yelena couldn't believe she was going to be raped by these things. It made her stomach knot and churn in disgust. She groaned as a tongue slowly slipped up from just above her crotch, over her abs, and curled off just below her bust, her breasts being kneaded and gently squeezed and massaged by surprisingly soft, chitinous hands, the alien gently twisting them about in a circular manner. Her skin prickled as their very deliberate, seemingly practiced ministrations began to incite arousal in her, even if she was far from willing in this affair.

She didn't lose her fire, baring her teeth at the aliens and squirming every now and then.

"If you don't kill me, I swear to god, I'm going to rip out your hearts and feed them to you!" she vowed, prompting the alien lapping at her abdomen to look up... and then do something totally unexpected. It crawled further over her body, its breasts gently grazing over Yelena's flesh as the mounds hung perkily from its chest, the erect nipples scraping against her skin. She angled her head away, her eyes still fixated on the creature as it smirked at her... and proceeded to press a finger over her lips in a 'shushing' gesture, releasing a quiet hiss that sounded very much the same.

It then pushed its digit to Yelena's lips and slipped it down her oral folds, the digit tugging upon her lower lip gently as its finger grazed down over her chin, its movements ever sensuous and erotic... before leaning in close to give her a quick, slick peck on the lips, proceeding to return to its previous position, its lips and tongue once more returning to her abs and imparting tender, erotic ministrations to them.

"Nnf..."

For some reason, that simple gesture had curtailed much of the Marine's bombastic hostility. Even she couldn't quite fathom why it had so effectively quieted her... there was something about them that seemed far more complex than them being simple rapists. It didn't help that they seemed eager to stimulate her more than themselves, as if that was their way of getting off. It made her grimace, feeling both dirtied and... something else, that she couldn't quite put her finger on.

She looked around the room, and saw the lecherous expressions as the other aliens observing began touching themselves, rubbing their clean slits and fondling their own breasts, hissing out in pleasure quietly. One had even slumped against the wall, legs spread and fingers slowly but firmly pumping in and out of its sex.

She felt disgust fill her, but not shame. She refused to feel shame, not when she'd yet to give up, the disgust itself being directed more to the creatures than any self-loathing.

Suddenly, all the aliens would descend upon her, causing her to shout an angry exclamation as they sought out exposed parts of her flesh, like hyenas ripping into a carcass... but instead of gnashing teeth and rending flesh, it was clasping lips and stroking tongues that grazed her limbs, the aliens all seemingly focused on her muscles. She felt them lick and suckle and kiss her tensed musculature with a wholly desirous intent, likely taking the lead of the first.

The one beneath her softened its grip, now that the hands of the others had snaked around her body and held her far more securely. It eased up the fondling of her breasts, caressing her mounds instead of squeezing them, though its tongue would wander further from its lips, exploring more of Yelena's face, much to her disgust, but no one emotion would remain for long as the xenomorphs forced gasps and grunts of stimulation from her.

'F-Fuck...' she thought, beginning to feel breathless as the tension of her body became erratic, loosening up in response to the overwhelming sensations, but tightening in places as the ticklish stimulation of almost a dozen tongues and lips and nibbling mandibles teasing and stimulating her body. Her thoughts became hazy, and the lapse in concentration caused her to yelp quietly when she felt both her teats seized by a pair of hungry mouths, suckling on her breasts with a hungry, but gentle fervour.

That's what angered her the most; they could've had their way with her -- they were having their way with her -- but they weren't savagely violating her, they weren't abusing her body, they weren't tormenting her for their own sadistic desires without any regard to her... they seemed almost acutely aware of how to make a human squirm and twitch in pleasure. They seemed to derive their own pleasure by imparting it upon their victim, and so passionately, lovingly even.

She wasn't sure if they were ignorant to how unpleasant being raped was... or they went out of their way, in a really twisted and obscene manner, to limit the unpleasantness as much as possible... and somehow, it was working. Their careful, obscene touches, their gentle licks and tender kisses, and the measured suckling to her breasts, and their almost sympathetic grip on her body, keeping her restrained without hurting her, or giving her the opportunity to hurt herself, seemed to emphasise their twisted forcefulness.

Yelena wanted to spit at them, but she was too busy gasping and grunting... and soon, it wouldn't matter as the tongue from the alien beneath managed to slither up, like some slimy tentacle, over her cheek and trace her lips, parting Yelena's oral folds with insistence, the marine clenching her jaw tight to prevent any further intrusion. The tongue wasn't able to gain entrance to her mouth... so instead, it began slipping up and down between her cheeks and her teeth, tasting her softly, and making Yelena grimace as the muscle slipped along her jaws and against the interior surfaces of her cheeks, bulging them out slightly.

She began to shiver, not just from the stimulation, but from the coolness now, saliva coating her skin everywhere. She twitched and quivered, feeling the many sets of lips continue to graze over her skin, teasing her body and tracing the contours of muscle. Hell, she even felt the soles of her feet begin to receive much the same attention, the flat edge of a tongue slowly drawing up from her heel to her toes, the slippery muscle proceeding to coil and weave between her several toes, the big one being suckled into a cool mouth... what felt like a strange, secondary set of jaws wrap around her toe and suckle it into a slimy 'throat'. Much the same was happening to her other foot, though whatever alien was trying to stimulate her there focused on kissing her skin and drawing her lips together over her sole.

'God damn... god damn...'

They teased the musculature of her thighs, and her calves, gently nibbling her not just with their lips and their jaws, but those strange, secondary mandibles, gently pinching and prodding her flesh where they could, often retreating so the xenomorphs could focus on using their main mouths. One, however, would utilise their secondary mouth to latch onto her breast a second time, gently tugging and suckling, the tongue - seemingly coming from within the 'throat' of the extra maw - wiggling at her teat sensually, softly, but mercilessly.