Xenophilia - Yelena - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No matter how much she tried, she couldn't help the wetness seeping from her own sex now, moistening the bush of hair between her thighs. She squirmed now, though she wasn't certain if it was in defiance, or simply reflex; her strength had been thoroughly sapped by this overwhelming assault, not one part of her not subject to the licks of their tongues, the kisses of their lips and the caresses of their hands as they explored her body and massaged her quivering muscles.

The alien that had started off licking her abdomen sensed this, and with a flash of a grin Yelena barely caught through the tangle of chitinous limbs and supple frames, it slid down between her thighs... and teased her slit with tentative prodding from her tongue. It gently traced her gash up and down, the tip pushing between her labia, and trailing up between the soft folds to teasingly and slowly curl off her clitoris, involuntarily erect and firm. She began to pant and twist about in their grip, looking down as the tongue from the alien that still restrained her continued to probe about between her teeth and cheeks. It was getting harder to keep the thing's muscle out, almost letting her jaw part when she felt the top edges of her ears be nibbled teasingly.

'S-Son of a bitch...'

It was getting tiresome, trying to hold out against all that was happening to her... and then, she let out a breathless gasp when a slimy tongue wormed its way into her sex, wiggling about aggressively, like a snake that had been slashed. The gasp would cause her jaws to part, and the tongue from the alien beneath her slipped inside without delay, prompting her to gag on reflex. It teased and wrestled with her own tongue, and it made her groan in disgust.

A hand - from which xenomorph, she didn't know - slipped over her rump, giving it a gentle grab, its motions limited by having to squeeze between her rump and the crotch of the alien beneath her. And all the while, the tongue began to push deeper and deeper into her depths, wiggling about with seemingly no purpose, yet she could feel the tongue's tip tracing her folds, slipping into the crevices between them, and spiral deeper until she felt the organ teasing her cervix. It went no further, instead curling and folding about itself and pressing against her walls... until it found a particular spot that made her spasm involuntarily.

'Oh fuck...'

The realisation sent a chill down Yelena's spine; it found her G-Spot. What else could've made her body twitch like that? Feeling the creature smile against her vulva only made the human further tense up in anticipation of the following assault... and then, she cried out around the tongue that filled her mouth as the alien assaulted her most sensitive trigger relentlessly, drilling and flicking the tip of its tongue vigorously.

The Marine found herself reciting various lines from manuals and adages of the USCMC, recalling the technical details of the M4A1 Pulse Rifle, Dropship landing procedure and the rich history of the Corps, all an attempt to limit the intensity of the pleasure she was feeling... but it would all be for naught; between the merciless tongue writhing at her G-Spot, and the relentless, tender stimulation she felt applied all over her body, Yelena couldn't hold out any longer, and with a loud cry, she felt herself buck upwards harshly, her loins spasming as viscous fluids profusely gushed from her pussy, the labia quivering as her body writhed in orgasmic bliss, perhaps the most intense orgasm of her life.

As she began to calm down, so too would the efforts of the aliens that had swarmed her, until she felt their hands and mouths leave her body, the tongue of the one between her legs wiggling just a little bit more inside her snatch, before it too withdrew, sliding its tongue out slowly, and proceeding to lick its lips like it had just gorged on a delectable meal, standing up and away from Yelena. The alien beneath her let its tongue retreat from her mouth, kissing her on the back of the neck, and allowing her to pant.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck..." she recited slowly, breathlessly, still held spread-eagle in the grasp of the alien below her. When she finally managed to regain control of her body, she would look up at the alien standing directly in front of her... as its tail hovered over its shoulder, and angled towards her gut.

Her body chilled with dread, before she put on a defiant face and tensed up; they had used her, so now they were going to kill her. She wasn't going to let them have the satisfaction of believing they'd broken her.

"Go on," she sneered. "Do it."

The tail shot forward.

Yelena felt a dull thud, a firm prick... and then nothing. She saw the tip of the bladed tail just barely embedded in her skin... and then, she began to feel weary, sleepy.

"Oh fu..." was all she managed, in a moment of realisation, before passing out cold.