Xia - Monday

Story Info
Xinyi seduces Iniko into exploring his fetishes.
3.5k words
4.43
1.4k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/01/2024
Created 04/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday

They texted continuously the next day, telling each other more about their lives, their upbringing, their hopes, their favorite places. Iniko learned that, just like him, Xinyi didn't drink alcohol, that they both found the unquestioned social acceptance of severe caffeine addiction deeply bizarre, but unlike him she did enjoy psychedelics occasionally. Also unlike him she was useless with computers, but that was a talent he shared with Ana who did some kind of complex video editing.

She had judged that further discussion of last night would be too much for him, and in any case she genuinely enjoyed the discussion, his wry humor causing her to literally snort with laughter several times, each raising an eyebrow from Ana.

Later in the day, when she figured he was fully at ease, she dropped a single mention, telling him she was internet acquaintances with the performer, who had consulted her on the clip. "Did you think it was well written?" Her question an abstract one of artistic taste, not demanding he reveal too much of his own experience. Yes, he did think so, a fact she was completely already aware of but wanted to make him commit to type.

The conversation moved on to her many friendships with sex workers. It was her turn to be surprised, pleasantly, that despite his complete unfamiliarity with porn, he nevertheless wasn't prudish or judgmental about their choice of work. She found the combination with his fervent personal discomfort of their work refreshing, it almost made her regret how thoroughly she planned to reverse that discomfort.

While the conversation was calming, she did send several images to ensure he wouldn't be too calmed. A good-morning selfie, without make up but her face caught perfectly but the sunlight. A sneaky picture of Ana fixated on her work, wearing a grey t shirt and practical glasses, a look completely at odds with his impression of her so far. Then a picture of their huge, luxurious and disheveled bed, on which (as fully intended) he noticed several pairs of discarded panties.

Later the couple had a dinner party to attend, and Xinyi asked for his advice on her outfit (despite no indication from him he would in any way be qualified to give such a thing). Starting with a picture of Ana's outfit, back to form an elegant long dark green dress, with small details of construction being all that kept it from revealing her entire exact shape. She was facing to the side, emphasizing the ideal curve of her ass, her head turned to the camera with a weary look of sufferance that the photo was being taken at all, which to his eye translated to disapproval of his audacity to look at her perfection. He found that disapproval strangely comforting, confirming as it did his feeling that he was misbehaving, and the clarity of his place in the sexual pecking order compared to her.

Xinyi was also far above him, in his estimation, but with her it was more complicated, he knew at least she enjoyed his company, and her beauty was less conventional and unmistakable than Ana's. His relation to Ana could be described in total as "too good for him". Xinyi followed the pic of Ana with a half dozen photos of outfits, or parts of outfits, two of the pictures being in her panties with different tops, a third just in a skirt, her bra barely containing her large dark areola, her belly splendid and inviting. Compared to Ana, Xinyi's wardrobe trended towards cute and comfortable, with splashes of punk. After he trepidatiously picked out the combination he thought would work best he was rewarded with a picture of the couple side by side, looking very plausible, and with the first smile he'd ever seen on Ana. He felt so lucky to be allowed into their world this way, and a little proud Xinyi had dressed in his picks.

The next text was almost an hour later, it said simply "snuck off to the bathroom to send you tonight's assignment, rewatch last night's too" followed by three links. He hadn't been planning to go to bed early but found himself rushing through the rest of his evening until he was once again in bed rock hard with Xinyi's virtual presence consuming him as he followed her instructions. He purchased and downloaded all the videos, only briefly considering that he was almost $100 in on internet porn where just two days early he'd never owned a single jpg. He looked at the info on these a little more closely. One had two women trying on each other's underwear. The next was a single woman, politely dressed, promising a guide on how to masturbate. The last one was titled "test your triggers" and featured a man and a woman together. His mind raced where to start, so he began with the tease and denial clip from the night before.

Once he finished that he stopped to take stock of his feelings. His need to jerk his cock had never been stronger. But his resolve was more than equal to it, he had no concern that he might break down and disobey. He let the word "obey" sit for a while. He liked it, the idea that he could obey. Obey the woman in the clip with the slight southern accent who was explicitly toying with him. But above her, obey Xinyi, his friend who was just helping him be himself. He imagined her saying it to him with luxurious emphasis, "oooooo baaaaay".

He started the video of the two women in lingerie. It was a sillier, lighter tone than his first clip, the women joking around with each other. They'd try on their own clothes first, then swap them, having much fun with the fact that one of them had a considerably larger rack, her tits bulging out of the tiny bras, while the others' tits completely failed to fill the large cups. When they weren't teasing each other, they teased the viewer, calling him a "perv" for watching them change and a "naughty boy" for getting turned on, and making clear he was not allowed to touch himself while looking at them, pointing and giggling at the bulge in his pants.

They somehow managed to always stop just short of revealing everything, despite changing on screen, they would turn away from the camera to change bras, looking at and complimenting each other's tits while hiding them from him, and would step forward to change their panties so anything below the belly was out of shot. He got a thrill every time they stepped back and showed off their asses in each new pair, sometimes even smacking each other and always with a stream of compliments and teasing. He found the whole thing invigorating, their joy infectious. Being aroused by women had felt like such a heavy thing to him before, something to be taken entirely seriously, whether it was dangerous or, as he had been told would be the case with his future wife, sacred. But here they treated each other's bodies and his arousal at them as a source of wholesome fun, making it hard to imagine why he'd been so dour about it.

The next video did feel serious, however. This was an older woman, dressed quite neatly and formally in an office-appropriate blouse, stockings and a garter belt and professional heels and grey skirt. Except after introducing herself she hiked up the skirt to reveal no panties and sat close to the camera with her legs spread far apart so her naked genitals took up almost the entire screen. She calmly went about explaining everything, touring her vulva (he learned the correct name for the area) and pointing out the proper and common names for each part, what it did, how it felt to be touched there. She started masturbating but did not pause the information, showing different techniques, the many different ways people-with-vulvas might like to be touched, and how to read the responses for feedback, how to adjust, the different stages of arousal and how to change pace and pressure over time. Iniko was transfixed. He'd never seen anything so beautiful. He had no idea, his education to that point on women's "down there" being limited to the existence of a hole the penis went in, the most dangerous of temptations of the devil. Now he couldn't fathom how anyone could see anything there except the divine.

As soon as it ended, watching in fascination as she contracted and pulsed in orgasm, he started over. Watching that orgasm had been incredibly satisfying to him. His dick was still straining against his pants, but while he watched her it no longer felt frustrating, no longer begging for his touch, but instead just in its right place. Hard and denied, watching her give herself pleasure was more than enough for him. The second time through he paid special attention to a point she kept repeating: that every vulva looked different, how much diversity there was in appearance. He wanted to see more, so many more. His mind fixated on Xinyi and how she must look as she played with herself. He longed to sit between her legs and just watch her, to take in every tiniest detail.

He seriously considered texting her begging for the privilege right away. Reminded himself he would see her in just two days. But that was just a lunch date. How do you go about asking to worship a woman's pussy with your eyes on a lunch date? Which side of the boundary of their relationship was that on? Was it off-limits on the "I will never fuck you* side, or did it fall in the same area as her being there to "watch when he finally let go". He blushed, he hadn't really thought through the implications of that promise before. An act too intimate even for himself, and he was going to perform it in front of a woman he'd met only two days ago, not only not his future wife, but a woman he wasn't even dating. And what would it be like? Would she touch him? Talk to him? Fantasies overwhelmed him, and as the women came again and the clip ended he found himself back in a state of desperate anticipation.

Iniko took a deep breath. There was one video to go, the longest of the three at almost an hour. He started the video, a man and a woman sitting together on a bed addressed him in friendly tones. They explained they were going to present him with a hundred different "triggers", images, ideas and acts which might spark his sexual arousal. Some of them he would get nothing from, some might even turn him off, some he'd respond to with a normal level of increase in arousal and some, the man said "will drive you fucking wild and make your brains leak out of your cock". He hit pause. He was already a fucking mess. His head was swimming, his balls aching, his emotions all happening at once. Underneath it all a question naked at him. Who even was he? His sense of self, a serious man dedicated to sexual purity, whose sexual feelings were kept deep down without difficulty, who had never indulged in pornography, who rarely even remembered sex existed as a thing people thought about, was shattered. Shattered so fast and so thoroughly he had barely had time to notice it happen.

He felt like he was sitting in a car wreck, a face full of deflating airbag trying to figure out what the hell just happened, to figure out what was broken. Who was the person Xinyi saw in him, that she had confidently declared she would lead him to be. He scrolled up and read the text again, pausing at each picture she'd sent to notice new details, working hard to drag his eyes away to keep going. Here it was. She'd said "lead you to the person you are destined to be". A strange word choice, because he knew neither of them believed in destiny as a supernatural force guiding those lives. So destined how?

He was overcome with emotion as the correct answer dawned on him. Destined by her. She was the force, she had decided who he would be, and her will would lead him there. He briefly pictured himself on a literal lead being pulled around by her, spontaneously imagining a bdsm staple he was yet to discover was not limited to his own fantasies. Any attempt to resist her would be as effective as the classical tragic heroes trying to escape their fates. He'd been taking each moment from her, each step, one at a time, without thinking of them as steps on a journey. But now he realized that's exactly what they were, she had a plan for him and she was executing it, tempting him down a long dark path while distracting him from looking ahead. And this video he concluded was a defining step down that path. That it would unlock in him desires he could not re-secure. This might be his last chance at controlling himself, at going back to "normal", and returning to the path of purity. After all, he hadn't even touched himself yet. Yet.

He picked up his phone to text her. He wrote and deleted a lot of options. Xinyi lay in bed herself, next to her wife who was engrossed in a book. Xinyi watched the dots, fairly confident she knew roughly his dilemma, looking forward to seeing how he finally expressed it, but also aroused to watch his predicament in real time.... Iniko is typing... pause... she absent-mindedly caressed Ana's firm ass with one hand while she waited.

"I don't think I can do this."

His phone rang. He answered. She spoke to him calmly, seductively, soothing him. "I believe in you, baby. You can do this, I know you can. Tell mommy Xinyi how far you got." He described his night so far, filling in details as she prompted him, revealing all his thoughts and fears. She gently probed and encouraged, until she was confident he had not a single secret thought left. She kept talking, telling him how well he was doing, what a good boy he was for her. She really was impressed by how far he'd made it, the average man couldn't stand anywhere near this much teasing without losing his load, let alone without touching. Especially since he was doing most of the work himself, she hadn't even needed to do much to control him, he'd accepted denial without question. She was also impressed how much he'd figured out about her plan, he was a smart cookie and despite the massive differences between them in life experiences and (until she fixed him) beliefs, they just got each other.

She couldn't wait to look in his eyes while his orgasm sealed his fate and her ownership. She considered moving it up a day, even considered moving it up two and jumping out of bed and running to his house right now. But as she hypnotized him with her calming words and extracted all the information she needed to best control him, she decided he could take it until Wednesday, so she could too. Besides, as soon as they were done here she was going to beg her wife to fuck her brains out and she knew she would oblige. "There you go, nice and sleepy horny for mommy, you love it so much, you love being my good boy, you love falling apart into my arms. You want to give mommy everything, and I know you can do it, you're so strong and you want to make me happy so bad, don't you?" He was barely answering now, more moaning in agreement.

She had him watch the last video with her on speaker. After every trigger, he told her a number from one to ten of how much he wanted her to show him more and she encouraged him again, keeping him in that mild trance. The numbers were all he could manage, at her direction his entire brain now was dedicated to feeling as much arousal as possible at each trigger. She was delighted to find his average was very high, with only a handful below five (mostly he seemed to not really like regular heterosexual sex). Fetish after fetish hit with him though, especially the ones that put him in the most submissive position.

About 15 minutes from the end, Ana gave up waiting, strapped on Xinyi's favorite cock and stood in front of her teasing her and slapping it gently against her cheek, whispering "your hungry pussy is getting fucked..." causing her to drip onto the sheets. Sounding extra horny, she recorded for him "you are such a good boy for mommy. Mommy loves you, mommy is so happy you are waiting for her. You feel so safe and satisfied with me." As soon as he got to the last one (wet and messy, an 8), she sent the file, hung up, and, looking up at Ana "pleeeeaaaaseeee"...

He was in a haze. If put to the test, he could name only half the triggers, and remember his response to even less. He did know for sure he had told every single one to Mommy Xinyi, and he knew for just as sure that she would use them against him to make him fall deeper and deeper. He got the message with the audio file, he opened and saw it was set to loop indefinitely. He collapsed, pushed the laptop rudely aside and dropping his phone by his ear. That was him completely used up, he would move no more tonight. It wasn't until several times around he processed "mommy is so happy you are waiting for her" and turned his attention to his aching balls and straining cock. He still hadn't touched himself, the last two clips having provided no guidance on that point either way he'd assumed he was supposed to stay hands-off, and here he was being hypnotically reassured that he was a good boy, so he must have made the right choice. He knew he needed it so bad, that his body was screaming for him to jerk, that his orgasm was inevitable, that he had no resistance left and would stroke and cum as soon as Xinyi told him to, and however she told him to. He also knew he wasn't exactly "waiting" anymore. He was just doing whatever she demanded to build his frustration and melt his brain until she demanded otherwise.

He thought back to the file. As they'd named each trigger, the couple in the clip had explained each one, and then demonstrated. Using themselves whenever possible, so on discussing the trigger "ass" they had both turned and displayed their tight asses. Where it wasn't so easy, they played short clips they'd prepared or just edited in images to illustrate. Iniko tried to remember. Plenty of them had been obvious, it wasn't a surprise to learn that he was among those people who liked boobs. He remembered they had performed several sex acts - vaginal, anal, oral, and those had done little for him. He also remembered a flurry of fetishes. Many he vaguely knew existed but had never really thought about - feet, leather, bondage etc. He'd found when he did think about them, he was undeniably interested. Often it wasn't even really the fetish itself, he realized, it was just the idea of exploring all these perversions suddenly available to him. What a strange new world, that has such fetishes in it! He was so happy to be a good boy, and he knew without having been told that part of being a good boy was being open to new pleasures.

He was very nearly almost broken out of his trance when he realized that several of the triggers he'd identified as satisfying involved the man in the video. Both of the people had presented everything in a relaxed, non judgmental manner. Like good friends talking you through the options for what movie to watch that night, letting you know any information you needed to make your own decision. The man had just felt like a good buddy, it hadn't crossed his mind that there might be something gay about another man helping you figure out what turned you on. Including triggers like looking at cock, sucking cock, like making love to a man. His brain started to panic, to ask what this meant, but then he heard again that mommy would keep him safe, that mommy loved him, and decades of homophobic indoctrination mostly melted away. As he drifted off to sleep, he tried to remember the triggers he'd given a ten. They were a bit of a haze but he did recall many of them involved enjoying porn of some type, of having his masturbation controlled. His very last thought was the memory of him saying "Porn Mommy, definitely a ten".