XXX Experimentation Ch. 03

Story Info
Husband and wife fulfil their fantasies with masseuse.
4.1k words
4.08
11.6k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NickDN
NickDN
12 Followers

Copyright © NickDN 2002, 2003. Updated and revised 2020. All rights reserved.

***

All characters depicted in sexual situations are 18 years of age or over.

Three

The door opened and Colin walked in making us both jump. He apologised and said that Lisa had arranged another hour for us with him. He slipped off his robe and came up to the bed, his still hard cock bobbing obscenely up and down in front of him, 'Now, where were we?' he said to Lucy as she leant back onto the satin sheets, she lifted her legs up and let her thighs fall apart sluttishly as I got off the bed, and said to Colin, 'You were licking my pussy.'

Colin responded, 'I thought I'd already licked your pussy for you Lucy,' he said with a smile on his lips.

Lucy smiled coyly, 'I want you to do it again,' Colin leant back down in between her thighs and began to lick at Lucy's pussy again. After a few minutes he got up and gave Lucy a kiss on the lips that soon turned into a passionate French kiss as they sat up on the bed.

Colin pressing his firm black body into Lucy's much paler frame. As his tongue probed Lucy's mouth he snaked his hands round her body and gripped and squeezed Lucy's arse cheeks, kneading and pulling them apart gently. Lucy was pushing her crotch into Colin's and she moved her hand down between their bodies to hold his big hard cock. She pulled it up and let it jut into her belly.

Lucy continued to grind her crotch into Colin's as his hands gripped her arse cheeks tighter. Lucy moaned as Colin placed his hand down between her legs and started to rub her pussy vigorously. Lucy's hips bucked and spasmed as she pulled away from Colin's grip she moaned and cried out loudly, 'Oh god, oh, oh ... oh yes!' she cried out and Colin laid her back on the bed. Colin turned Lucy over onto her back and then lifted her legs up again as Colin gently lowered his powerful frame down on top of Lucy.

Colin gripped his now iron hard cock and began to rub it all over the top of Lucy's thighs and then he began to rub it all up and down Lucy's puffed, swollen outer labia. As he parted her thighs Lucy began to close them together. Colin then rested all his weight on his arms as I saw his backside make swirling movements as he began to tease my wife with his massive cock. Colin then pushed his dick upwards towards his vulnerable exposed target - Lucy's pussy. Lucy moved her thighs closer together, 'No, no you mustn't,' she said.

Colin looked at her, 'What's the matter?' he asked.

'I ... I'm not on the pill,' Lucy said, 'I'm not safe, you'll have to wear a condom, if you want to go any further,' she explained.

Colin looked at her and smiled, 'No problem Lucy. I was just loosening you up for my cock,' he responded. Then he rested again and pushed further, moving his hips to the side I could see Lucy's pussy lips being nudged apart by Colin's massive cock. He nestled his purple bell-end in Lucy's labia and gently pushed forward. Lucy gave a moan as his bare, dangerous cock penetrated the entrance of her vagina.

I looked on anxiously and moved closer to the bed. Lucy spoke again; her voice getting more concerned, 'No Colin. You'll have to get a condom,' she asked sounding almost breathless. Colin rested with just the tip of his bloated, purple glans nudging into Lucy's pussy lips, now very moist with desire and lust for sex. He pushed a fraction further and Lucy groaned again, 'Colin, no ... no you mustn't!'

Colin looked into Lucy's eyes, 'Hey baby, relax,' he said. Lucy tried to pull back, but Colin held his hand tightly on her waist and moved her left leg high up, gripping it tightly so she couldn't move. I could see him penetrate her unprotected cunt with his cock.

Colin nestled his dick in her juicy lips and then began to rub the glans up and down Lucy's juicy slit as she gasped she managed to say, 'Please Colin ... please pull out!' Colin pulled his dick out of her pussy and then gave Lucy a small kiss on the lips. He then rolled over and got up off the bed. He walked over to the table in the corner and picked up a condom from the bowl on top of the table.

Walking back he tore the foil open and took out the condom and tugged at his foreskin, peeling the skin back and forth over his glans. He rolled the delicate rubber over his big black dick. It looked quite funny seeing his dick encased in the shiny yellow condom as he proceeded to get on the bed. He pulled the towel from under Lucy and laid her out on the bed her glistening body moving around with catlike grace. Lucy looked at his dick and laughed, 'Are you going to screw me with your banana?' she said smirking.

Colin looked at her, 'If you don't want it I can leave.'

Lucy said, 'No, I was just kidding,' said Lucy, looking suddenly a little concerned.

'So was I,' replied Colin joking as he sat down on the bed.

Lucy smiled up at Colin and rolled onto her back and lifted her legs up so he could take her. Colin lay next to her and kneeled up on his large, powerful thighs and placed the tip of his rubber encased cock by her pussy. 'Hold open your pussy for me,' Colin said. Lucy did as she was commanded and held open the lips of her pussy as Colin gripped his cock by the base and then tapped it down onto Lucy's clitoris. Lucy whimpered as Colin did this and he said, 'You're gagging for it aren't you?' Lucy nodded as Colin teased her.

'Say it,' he told her, 'Say you want my cock in you.'

Lucy looked at me in the eyes as she said it, 'Yes, yes, I want your cock inside me Colin.' He smiled as she uttered these words. Colin then pushed the glans of his cock into Lucy and she moaned loudly, 'Ooh Colin, oh yes that feels so good,' she cooed as he began to push his dick into my wife's tight, wet cunt. Suddenly Lucy cried out in pain, 'Ah, oh stop!' she called out panicking. Colin pulled out a little.

'What's the matter? He asked.

'You're hurting me,' she said, 'it's your dick - it's too big,' she added. Colin looked over the bed and reached for the baby oil and picked it up. Shaking it vigorously he then poured some over Lucy's slit making her glistening pussy look absolutely slimy. Colin then dribbled some over his condom encased cock and took Lucy's hand and placed it on his slippery member and got her to wank his slick looking cock, as he fingered Lucy's pussy thrusting a couple of fingers into her sticky wetness. Lucy moaned as Colin's thick fingers squirmed away in between her legs.

He then opened her thighs and again placed his large, bloated penis at the entrance to her vagina. Then Colin nudged the tip of his glans between her swollen pussy lips and gently eased his bell end into her hot snatch. Lucy groaned as Colin pushed his massive cock into her pussy. After a moment Colin thrust hard. ramming his whole length of hard cock deep into Lucy's pussy as she cried out in a mixture of shock, pain and pleasure. She looked over at me and smiled. Lucy groaned as Colin pulled his cock right back almost the whole way out and then thrust back hard into her again as she cried out. Colin then began to gently thrust in and out of Lucy as she whimpered beneath his powerful frame. Colin thrust his hard cock deeper into her tight white pussy, further than anything had penetrated her before.

Lucy tried to, hook her legs up around Colin's waist but she was unable to as he ploughed mercilessly into her sodden snatch. Lucy began to moan louder as Colin ravished her tender pussy. She began to cry out louder as Colin sped up his thrusting, his ebony, taut buttocks sawing ever deeper into her tight, white pussy. Lucy's vaginal juices desperately trying to provide enough lubrication to allow his thrusting to be as comfortable - and as pleasurable as possible.

Colin pulled his condom encased cock right out of Lucy's red raw pussy then pushed it firmly back into her pussy, making loud squelchy noises as his hard member rammed back into her soft pussy flesh. Lucy cried out 'Oh god, oh god Colin' as he pounded her pussy into the satin covered bed.

Colin looked over at me and shouted out 'Hey pull on that dick of yours; we want to see your spunk.' Lucy groaned as Colin pulled out of her pussy and moved up over body tearing off the condom. As he ripped it free from his cock I could see that it seemed to be a little torn before he ripped it off. Lucy looked up as Colin thrust his cock in her face. 'Suck it,' he growled, his face screwed up in exertion. Lucy held his cock and began to gently lick at his glans and then began to pull his hard member into her mouth, her pink lipstick painted lips gliding back and forth over his ebony rod. Colin moaned loudly as Lucy fellated him. 'Oh yes, oh good baby, yeah,' he said as she sucked on his shaft.

As Lucy fed his cock further into her mouth Colin began to thrust into her and she gagged as he pushed almost half his cock into her mouth and throat. Lucy pulled off Colin's dick and coughed and spluttered as Colin moved back and leant down. Lucy wiped a few tears from her eyes and apologised to Colin as she lay next to him. Colin said it was alright and then began to kiss her as he unclipped her hair and pulled it down around her shoulders. Lucy kissed Colin back passionately snaking her tongue into his mouth as she ran her fingers through his cropped wiry hair.

Colin then pulled away from Lucy and went over to the table and took a further condom and tore it free of its wrapper and rolled the thin latex sheath down his glistening ebony shaft. Colin knelt on the edge of the bed and pulled Lucy round so she was lying with her arse on the edge of the bed. Colin hoisted her right leg up, exposing her tender looking snatch. He grabbed Lucy's hand and pulled it onto his cock.

He picked up the baby oil and squirted some right into her by now soaking wet and slimy looking pussy and slowly fed his fat cock into her juicy snatch again, making slurping, squelchy noises as he pushed his thick girth into Lucy's snatch, stretching her pussy lips wide apart. He thrust savagely into her in one quick thrust of his hips and Lucy cried out as Colin banged his groin into Lucy's.

Colin roughly hoisted Lucy's right leg even higher, so it rested on his shoulder and pulled his mighty black dick out again just leaving the tip of his knob in her vagina. Then he thrust it back in her again as she whimpered then cried out.

Colin rested his huge member in Lucy's hungry snatch and then began to gently thrust in and out of her squelchy pussy. Lucy stroked Colin's arms as he pounded into her making her large breasts jiggle as he began to thrust his big black cock harder into her tender gash. Lucy whimpered and cried as Colin banged away at her with savage strokes of his manhood as Lucy swung her head from side to side in complete ecstasy as Colin took her body to extremes she had never imagined with my smaller cock.

Sweat rolled down her face as her soaked hair and fringe stuck to her red face as she panted and cried. Jewel like beads of perspiration ran down her breasts as Colin pushed Lucy's body to the sexual peak. Colin pulled Lucy closer to him and then pulled out completely and rubbed his cock around her sticky lips then fed his condom covered shaft back inside her and continued banging away at Lucy's hot, wet snatch. Suddenly Colin tensed and cried out as his arse cheeks clenched as he came hard in the tip of his condom, buried deep inside Lucy.

I thought he'd pull out but he continued to pump away at Lucy and then Lucy moaned and cried out in a high pitched wail that reached a loud cry as she climaxed herself and orgasmed on Colin's hard ebony weapon. Colin pulled out and I noticed then that the condom he wore was all torn and tattered around the base of his black shaft. All that remained was the rubber ring at the base of his large dick. His cock was all slick from baby oil, small globs of cum and frothy pussy juice from Lucy's battered cunt which covered Colin's cock like a layer of mucous. I could see right inside Lucy's distended hole, it looked huge. I could make out the red raw inner walls of her vagina that looked as though they had been severely beaten and a small trickle of thick lumpy cum dribbled from her ravished pussy.

Lucy looked up at Colin, her breathing all shallow and exhausted as she smiled at me. I asked Colin if he had got any more condoms and Lucy said she'd love another shag. Colin looked at Lucy and said that the condom had burst, although and his cum was not inside her pussy he assured her. 'Shit. Oh fucking hell!' cried Lucy looking very concerned at this news. Colin said that it was ok as he'd had not cum in her, but I said I was sure he had. I pointed to the small patch of cum on the pink satin bed sheets. Colin said he'd cum as soon as he'd pulled out of her and he wiped the dribble away from around Lucy's raw looking cunt lips.

I looked at Colin and he smiled at me 'Relax man,' he said. 'I'll take good care of the lady for you.' He looked at Lucy and she sighed, a big smile danced across her lips as Colin rested next to her and asked if her extras had been good. 'Oh yes, they have been perfect,' said Lucy.

'Would you like me to fuck your tight white pussy again with my fat black cock?' asked Colin.

Lucy smiled back at Colin 'Oh yes please,' she cooed as he kissed her tenderly on the lips. Colin was nudging his cock into her pussy when I asked him to put another condom on. He looked at Lucy as he pulled her body up to him. 'You'll have to use one,' said Lucy, 'If you want to have sex with me again.'

Colin got up and went back to the bowl on the table and said that they'd all gone. Sitting up Lucy looked disappointed as Colin sat next to her and cupped a breast in his big hands. Bending his head to suck on her big fleshy tits, Colin licked and nibbled on Lucy's nipples as Lucy moaned. He reached down in between her thighs and pushed them roughly open as his fingers began to probe in her pussy.

Colin pulled Lucy closer and began to nuzzle her neck and jaw with kisses then began to kiss her passionately on her lips, his tongue once again snaking into her mouth just as his fingers snaked into her tender pussy. Colin gently lay Lucy back on the bed again and moved her up the bed so she was lying down in the middle of the crumpled sheets. Colin rolled on top of Lucy and she instinctively opened her thighs to allow him into her again. Colin rested his weight on his arms as he kissed Lucy and I could see his massive cock resting on her belly just under her belly button.

After a few minutes kissing Colin pulled Lucy alongside him and hooked both her legs up over his powerful broad shoulders. Colin then rubbed his slimy bell end up and down her sticky slit as Lucy moaned. Colin then pushed ever so slightly forward and eased his bell end into Lucy's snatch as he sighed. Lucy tensed up again and tried to squirm free from under Colin's powerful frame 'Colin, no you mustn't. You've got to use a condom.' she said.

'Trust me,' Colin said as he rested just above Lucy. Then he pushed down and began to gyrate his hips in a circular motion as though he was screwing down into Lucy's snatch.

Lucy called out 'No, no, you mustn't.' She pleaded. 'Please stop!' she added.

Colin pulled right out then pushed down and into Lucy's vulnerable, unprotected sex as Lucy whimpered. 'Do you really want me out of you?' asked Colin in a low voice.

I went up to the bed to make sure Lucy was alright when Lucy said in a calm quiet voice. 'No,' answered Lucy. 'Stay in a little longer please.' Colin smiled as he pushed all the way down into Lucy.

My heart was in my mouth as he did so. I began wanking my aching cock as Colin began to thrust in Lucy even faster than ever. He began to moan and groan and pant as he pushed harder into my wife's slender body almost pushing her down into the mattress. The bed springs began to squeak as he fucked Lucy delirious, Lucy began to cry out 'Oh god, oh, oh god, ah, ah, oh fuck, oh god ... Fuck! Oh, oh Colin. Oh god Colin fuck me. Please ... mmmm, aah ... mmmm ... FUCK ME!' she screamed out at the top of her lungs.

The tendons in her neck bulging and straining as her face and shoulders flushed as red as her tits. Colin began to scrunch up his face as beads of perspiration rolled down his face. Soon he was sweating as much as Lucy as he groaned and panted with the exertion of shafting Lucy to what felt like an inch of her life.

After ten or so minutes of this Lucy cried out; 'Oh god!' Colin looked over at me as I wanked and cried out as I came shooting hot cum all over the rug and letting the last drops dribble down my thighs as I loosened my grip on my red cock, letting the sore foreskin roll back over the throbbing glans as bright red as Lucy's cheeks. I looked up when I heard Colin cry out 'I'm coming, I'm coming!' as he pulled his cock out spewing molten cum all over Lucy's tender pussy lips and pubes. Thick glue like jets of spunk shot over Lucy's breasts and a few drops splashed on her face as she cried out 'No, no I'm not coming yet.'

I nearly died when Lucy gripped Colin's dripping cock and rammed it back into between her thighs as Colin looked down 'I'm cumming!' he said to Lucy. Lucy was oblivious to his words as she gyrated her hips against Colin who could only match her rhythm and shaft her further. A few minutes Lucy again screamed as she orgasmed and Colin thrust into her one final time and roared as he came shooting jet after jet of her potent seed deep into her womb, bathing her cervix in hot waves of thick cum. Colin slipped his softening cock out of Lucy with a loud plop sound as a mixture of thick cum, baby oil and Lucy's pussy juices and her own cum dribbled from her battered snatch and soaked the satin sheets.

Colin lay on the bed his legs hanging over the edge as he composed himself. Lucy lay back with her legs splayed like a slut who'd been gangbanged in a hardcore porno. I moved over to her and began to rub my hardening cock up and down her pussy and plunged my bare cock inside Lucy for the first time ever. I'd always thought of Lucy as a tight fit, but as my cock thrust into her I could feel the slackness of her now as her juices and the cum from Colin's cock swished and slopped around my cock in her snatch I came crying out.

Lucy looked up at me smiling weakly and gave me a kiss on the lips. As she moved her tongue over my lips I could feel the deep and total love we shared and she said I love you as we stopped. My sore cock slipped from her pussy as a thick river of sexy slime oozed from her sluttish looking pussy.

'Yuck!' Lucy said as she scooped some up. I instinctively bent down and scooped some up in my fingers and fed it to Lucy who drank it down. She asked me to kiss her sore snatch and I kneeled down and began to lap away at her pussy licking up the bitter salty tasting cream. I kissed Lucy and squirted some into her mouth as she coughed and spat it out laughing, 'Oh you twat,' she laughed as we kissed again.

Colin had now placed his robe on and got us both a towel to wrap around us and took us to a shower. As we got dressed Colin gave Lucy a kiss and then said goodbye. Lucy and I talked about what had happened and suddenly Lucy went quiet. I asked what was wrong and she said Colin had cum inside her. She looked nervous and scared. I told her that Colin probably hadn't got her pregnant and that she'd be all right.

We finished dressing and left the room and headed to the reception area. Lisa came up to us and said Colin had enjoyed himself. Lisa said she'd hope to see us both soon, alone or together she added smiling. We then left and got a taxi home. When we got inside Lucy pulled her thong off to find it soaked in sticky white juices as thick cum dribbling down her thighs from her soaking pussy.

I tried to make love to Lucy later on that night but she was too sore from Colin. As we cuddled up we fell into a sound sleep. A few weeks later Lucy missed her period and a few days later she confirmed she was pregnant. It was obvious to us both that Colin was the father. Lucy was concerned that this would bother me, but I assured her that we knew what we were doing and that the baby would have a loving mother and father. We decided that Colin would know and that he knew I would rear his baby as my own. Something he was very happy for us to do, even giving us a cheque for a very large sum of money to start a trust for our baby.

NickDN
NickDN
12 Followers
12