XXX Experimentation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyway that was all seven months ago. I can confirm that a few weeks later I went back to the parlour to pick up the tape only to end up fucking Lisa - without a condom, as a reward for Colin knocking Lucy up, and in the club. Lucy has also returned to fuck Colin and on a few occasions we have gone together. Lucy prefers it when Colin is at one end and I'm at the other—both of us stuffing her mouth and pussy with hard cock.

On one occasion I watched Colin and two other black men fuck Lucy all without condoms. As Lucy says there's no point now that she's pregnant. While Lisa sat on my lap as I fucked her in the arse—something Lucy has really gotten into. She only lets me fuck her nice tight arse as she says Colin is too big and as consolation for Lucy's snatch not being as snug a tight fit as B.C. as she calls it, before Colin.

***

I hope the above has been an inspiration to you all, and if you are ever in any doubt about experimenting with your wife, or husband or partner just talk to them, at the least you could have great fantasy role playing sessions to spice up your sex life, or you could even live out your fantasies. As Lucy and I found out it can be great.

The End ... for now.

12