All Comments on 'XXX Experimentation Ch. 03'

by NickDN

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
An inspiration?

Really? To create another man's child as his own? Every single day of his lousy life he would look to the child and knew he/she wasn't his. Looking at his wife and thinking if she still respected him and didn't laugh behind his back, for being married to a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

An older guy I knew many years ago was married with no kids . She couldn’t conceive so there married life was lots of travel a few times a year. They went in the states and around the world . He told us how they went to a sex club in if I remember right in Germany for the first time got drunk and fucked others all night . After that trip at least once every trip they found one to go to . In Amsterdam at a bar he let her get auctioned off to three French soldiers who destroyed her all night in front of him . He said the white American woman always draws a lot of attention out of the country. He told us still the roughest fuck she ever got was two younger black gangbangers in LA . Some people can do that and be ok . Me I don’t share and would never be able too and every other guy I know that tried wound up divorced .

auhound49auhound49over 3 years ago
Nice preg risk sex story.

If you have another one I hope you will go a bit deeper into the thrill or risking a pregnancy.

OOAAOOAAover 3 years ago
SUPER HOT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Colin, like all of the Jamal dildos, always needs help with the white whore. So much for the magical bbc.

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

This is a cuck granslam, black guy, big cock, impregnation, cum slurping by the beta husband. Cucks are wanking their pee pee's off at a furious pace reading this drivel.

Leroi123Leroi1233 months ago

Fine that the husband supported his wife having sex with another man. However, this arrogant racist bull turned out to be manipulative and completely dishonest about coming inside her. As far as I'm concerned, it is totally unrealistic that her husband accepted "love child" happily raised it as his own.

auhound49auhound4912 days ago
Good preg risk story.

At least there was some hot preg risk. I hope you bring that out more in any other story you write. Thanks for these three stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNickDN@NickDN
I am a writer of fiction, and artist and love old Science Fiction and Horror films and comics. I’ve been here for years and enjoyed many hours reading, and I thought blimey! I’d best publish something, so I have. Coming Soon XXX Experimentation.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES