All Comments on 'y Wife, His Property Ch. 04'

by Pixel07

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Clueless white slut thinks she's in charge. It won't take more than a few days for her to come back and beg daddy to kiss her, control her and fuck her. He'll eventually share her with his friends until the STD's come visiting and then he'll dump her for another stupid cheating skank. Ben will grow a spine and also kick her to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sehr geile Geschichte, baut sich sehr schön auf. Schreib bitte auch Mal auf deutsch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He sounds perfect for owning her. Finding out her weakness quickly and able to take her deeper each time. She’ll make a good MWF for him and his friends to enjoy. She likes the power he has and the abuse she gets. Before her husband realizes it she won’t be able to forget how easy she cums submitting to a stronger black man.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

very good. You need to continue "My wife, His Property" !!!

Dirty169Dirty16911 months ago

Great, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Clueless black buck thinks he's incharge while wife and husband have a little fun playing around.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixel07@Pixel07
First of all, thank you all for your support. You guys are truly amazing! I've always loved erotic stories, and now I want to tell my own. If you subscribe to my channel, you dive into a fictional world full of wild, but also intimate and passionate sex stories. More specific...