Ya Only Liv Once

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhhh! Yes! Yes, Queen Liv! Fuck me! Make me yours!" Mandy moaned, tilting her head back towards the ceiling. She was pleasantly surprised by Liv's abilities. Initially her proposal to Morgan had just been a way to attempt to humiliate her ex-girlfriend but Liv was proving to be superior to Sonya Deville both in the ring and in the bedroom. While Mandy Rose was done with relationships, at least for a while, perhaps she had found a new hookup for her big strap-on cock addiction. The fact that Liv Morgan had humiliated Sonya in front of millions on live television, that just turned Rose on even more. "Ohhhhh you're so good! You're even better than Sonya!"

"Ohhhhhhh! Mmmmmmm fuck! I have an idea! Just keep fucking bouncing!" Liv ordered with an authority born of victory and desire, the kind of which the submissive girl that she debuted on the main roster could never have hoped to muster. Stretching her right arm over, she grabs her phone from the bedside table. Carelessly ripping it free from its charger, she then opens up her own copy of the Strap-Chat app. "Say that again! Ohhhhhh god damn, let that bitch hear you."

"Ohhhhhhh god! Ohhhhhh my gaawwwwddd! Queen Liv! She's so good Sonya! She's so fucking good. You coooooould never fuck me like this. I needed a real women to fuck me like I deserve because you never could!" Mandy's already loud moans were kicked up a notch once the recording had begun, she had already thoroughly humiliated her ex but it wasn't enough. She had a new top now and Mandy intended to let Sonya know exactly how inferior she was. The high paced anal pounding and added mental stimulation of cucking her ex-girlfriend was more than enough to bring Mandy to her first orgasm of the night, her moans reached an even higher pitch and her body trembled slightly but her bounces never waivered. It was as though Mandy Rose was a machine built explicitly for fucking. Juices squirted from her untouched pussy, spraying down Liv Morgan's body and even covering the camera lens. "FUCK! Thank you! Ohhhhhhh thank you!"

"That was fucking perfect! You slayed that shit, Mandy!" Liv laughs with perverted delight as her abs are covered with Mandy's gushing juices. She then types "This your girl?" as a caption and sends the video to the woman she defeated earlier in the evening. During her days in the Riott Squad, Liv acquired endless hours of experience wielding strap-ons. The group had a secret rule, if any of them took a fall during a tag team match, they would be topped by the other two members, Liv proved to be a natural, she was fucking her teammates senseless right from the beginning. Even the supposed leader of the group, Ruby Riott, didn't seem at all disappointed when it was her turn to bottom for her then pink-haired partner. Liv just didn't possess the confidence in her abilities that many of the other tops in the WWE did. Her self-worth issues had plagued her for much of her life. However, making Mandy Rose squirt uncontrollably in orgasmic ecstatic went a long way in remedying those confidence issues.

"Ohhhhhh baby! Yes, please fuck me more! I'll worship your big dick every night, just please don't stop, Queen Liv!" A light layer of sweat had begun to coat Mandy Rose's feminine, muscular body. She was glistening in the light of the hotel room, making her look every bit of the goddess that she claimed to be. She couldn't remember the last time she had cum so hard, certainly not with Sonya Deville. If this was the treatment she could expect to receive from Liv Morgan, she meant every word she said.

"Is that what you want? You want to be my little slut" Liv shouts in a lustful daze, shifting her hips to flip Mandy over onto the bed, landing in the mating press position. Whatever insecurities Liv possessed were lost in this moment, she was completely fueled by her sexual desires. So what if she used to be a bottom? So what if she used to beg to be double penetrated by giant girlcocks. Asuka lost her anal virginity to Carmella and was still feared and respected by the most of the locker room. Wrapping her one arm around each of Mandy's thick thighs, Liv begins to buck her hips, immediately throwing all of her weight into each thrust. "Do you want to live your best life? You wanna be my bitch?!"

"YES! Yes! Yes! Yes! I wanna be yooooouuurrr slut! I wanna be your bitch!" Mandy pledged herself gleefully, lost in a level of sexual ecstasy that her formerly beloved girlfriend could never provide her. Her legs were folded partially over her perfectly sculpted body which allowed Liv's strap-on cock to reach her absolute depths. Mandy Rose had never thought much of Liv Morgan, she never viewed her as a threat or someone to even worthy of respect but as she laid there, looking up into Morgan's eyes, she realized how stupid she had been. This woman was so much more than she anticipated, whether this change happened during Liv's time away or she had always possessed this side of her did not matter. The only thing that mattered to Rose was ensuring her ass got filled as often as possible by her new Queen.

"That's fuckin' right! You're gonna live your best life every day. Sucking my cock, eating my pussy. You and the rest of them! Everybody is gonna live their best life with my big fuckin' cock inside of them! Making them cum again and again and again and again!" Liv trailed off as she used all of her surprising strength to fuck Mandy Rose into blissful submission. This night had gone perfectly. She went from unsure and alone to confident and balls deep inside one of the most incredible asses in the wrestling industry. Liv could not believe how blind she had been to her own potential. The signs were always there, she was already on the main roster at the age of 23. Many people toil in the developmental system for years but not her. Even in the Riott Squad, where many people viewed Ruby Riott as the undisputed leader wasn't so cut and dry. Ruby didn't only bottom for Liv when she took a fall in a match, there were many nights when she almost ordered Liv to fuck her ass just because she wanted it. She needed it.

"Ohhhhh please Queen Liv! Fuck me, fuck me like Sonya never could! My ass is yours just fucking take it!" Mandy's sultry cries were music to Liv's ears, spurring her on in her anal wrecking efforts. Tonight had also gone infinitely better than Mandy Rose had expected it too. She also began the night alone, she was furious with her ex and was not sure what to do with herself next. Now she had thoroughly embarrassed Sonya Deville and her ass was receiving a desperately needed fucking. Rose was sweating heavily now, as was Liv Morgan, both of them locked together in sensual euphoria.

"Yasssss bitch! She could never fuck you like me! No one could because I'm the fucking best! I'm better than Ruby! I'm better than Sonya! I'm even fucking better than Charlotte and Lacey!" Liv shouted loudly, absolutely drunk on the rush of power, lust and confident that she was being blessed with by the near-supernatural joy of fucking Mandy's Rose's amazing ass. Liv Morgan began to imagine herself topping other women in the locker room. She thought of herself repaying her ex-tag team partner's betrayal by turning Ruby Riott into her fuckdoll. She even imagined herself topping Charlotte Flair, THE alpha of the women's wrestling world. The woman who had never been topped. The woman who had taken on all challenges from within WWE and from other companies. It was a decadent fantasy, one which many challengers to Charlotte's throne were no doubt tantalized by but Liv believed she could do it. She knew that was coming to fulfil who she was destined to be.

"You're the best! You're amazing! You're fucking perfect!" Mandy screamed in response, her mouth hung open lewdly and her eyes were rolling into her head as the Golden Goddess achieved another soul-shaking orgasm. Juices were gushing from her pussy once again. Due to the way her body was being positioned, those juices were squirting over her own body. Pulses of pussy cream were slashing down upon her huge, jiggling tits and into her open mouth. Mandy's claims of being a goddess were undoubtedly true, she was as if Aphrodite was reborn. Everything about the blonde seemed to just be custom-built for taking giant girlcocks. Something that Liv Morgan was indulging herself with completely.

The exhilaration of making Mandy Rose convulse in a series of wild, blissful orgasms proved enough to send Liv Morgan past her own limits. Her eyes glazed over and her body shuddered with the impact of her climatic pulses but she still managed to keep her hips launching forward like a luxury sexual piston, allowing both blondes to ride out the full extent of their peaks. Time seemed to evaporate from the passionate heat radiating from their intertwined bodies, each woman felt as though they transcended to a higher plane of sexual heaven. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, they both returned to Earth. Each woman silent if not for deep, desperate breaths, their eyes locked onto one another's completely, as if they were the only people to exist. Mandy's final orgasm was effectively her signature on the contract that granted her to Liv Morgan. An agreement Liv accepted without hesitation.

"You're not done living your best life yet, I want you to sit on my face while you clean my cock. Now." Liv gasped out as convincingly as she could in her exhausted state, having wrestled a hard-fought match and fucked a bikini world champion's brain's out in the space of a few hours. She had already had a long night but it was far from over, Liv Morgan was an athlete, her stamina would recover quickly after a short breather. A process that would be no doubt helped by rehydrating on Mandy's pussy juices. Morgan then allowed her body to collapse beside Rose, her giant, ass covered cock pointing straight into the air, waiting to be worshipped by a goddess.

"Yes Queen Liv, anything for you!" Mandy gladly obeyed, her fitness background on full display as she sprung up from the bed, her sculpted body moving with the same energy as it when this hook-up began. She quickly stranded her new Queen's face, careful not to cause Liv any discomfort before leaning forward into the 69 position and wrapping her full lips around the cock that had brought her sorely needed satisfaction. A deep, involuntary moan of joy springing from her mouth as it tasted the ass flavoured treat. Sonya Deville never offered to eat her pussy, she was too concerned pretending to be an alpha. Mandy had no doubt traded up, the goddess was blessed with a new top that had no such reservations and one who could wield a strap-on better than Deville could even dream of.

Liv just laid there for a long while, allowing the moment to fully sink in. The incomprehensible joy of being nestled between the joy of Mandy Rose's thick, powerful thighs while the Golden Goddess slurped and sucked her big, fat dick. It was beyond Liv's wildest fantasies and yet it was actually happening. Eventually she extended her formerly blue tongue to Mandy's soaked wet, pink pussy and was treated to her first taste of the goddess's juices. Which of course, tasted amazing. Impossibly amazing. Liv's taste buds were overwhelmed with the heavenly nectar that was flowing freely into her mouth.

Mandy's eyes were fluttering endlessly, with each motion of Liv's tongue sent shock waves of ecstasy through her very being. What was intended to be a short break turned into a pussy feast, it took Morgan almost an hour before she managed to pull herself away from Rose's juices. Being the dutiful sub that she was, Mandy Rose gave just as she got. She ran her tongue over every last atom of rubber cock, she sucked and slobbered until it was immaculately clean and ready to slide back inside her depths. Which it would many times before the night ended.

******

Early the next morning.

Liv Mogan laid awake in bed, her naked body stretched out on the bed while Mandy Rose curled up against her submissively, passed out after a night of passionate butt fucking. Sleep did not come for Morgan, physically she was spent but she was riding too much of a mental high to pass out. Instead she just enjoyed the warmth of Rose's body and stared at the ceiling quietly. Basking in her accomplishment. However, Liv was ambitious. Mandy Rose was a prize that would satisfy the desires of almost anyone on the planet but Morgan always dreamt bigger. She thought of her next step, her next goal. As the sun rose and its light began to fill the hotel room, Liv reached for her phone and opened the StrapChat app. She hadn't looked at any stories since she went on hiatus from the WWE. Not wanting to temp her desires when she was detoxing from bottoming.

The app was filled with fresh stories as it was every night. First, she decided to check out Charlotte's story. The alpha female of WWE had continued her fun, topping Sasha Banks and Bayley with Lacey Evans and had even invited Rhea Ripley along for the ride. Charlotte's video was a POV shot of her standing tall with Lacey fucking Sasha doggy style to her right while in a mirror image to her left, Rhea was fucking Bayley. Both best friends shrieking with submissive delight as they worshipped one side of Charlotte's massive cock each. Their tongue constantly overlapping, practically making out over the Queen's cock.

Perhaps that was a step too far, at least for now. Liv would have to work her way up before she challenged Charlotte publicly. So she went back to scrolling, eventually finding Alexa Bliss's story. A story which featured Bliss and her girlfriend Nikki Cross double penetrating Liv's former partner, Ruby. The tattooed woman was being verbally berated by the mouthy pair but it just seemed to make her cum even harder. That was it. If Liv could top the person who topped Ruby, it would absolutely prove that she had surpassed The Riott Squad, that she was ready to be on her own. She had already conquered one goddess, now it was time for another.

.


12