All Comments on 'Yachting with My Sister Pt. 01'

by DocWords

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
sargedog1sargedog1over 1 year ago

Other than some nomenclature wrong you did a masterful job. Less is more in the first round. Round two could be more about their childhood pre to post puberty. Build up the reason why within 24 hours she's fucked n sucked her brother and his ship mates. Followed perhaps with a return to the now for a decision discussion fuck. You could even do a point of view pair of chapters. Could turn into a real master work. For now I had to only put a 4 but I have faith your amp it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Over the top, but good so far. There is always the danger that the bro and sis are not really special to each other, which has its own considerations.

cursrahcursrahover 1 year ago

please continue this story

jupitercreekjupitercreekover 1 year ago

Loved the story and would love to see it continue.

Just one small item...you've used the term "tinder" when I think you mean "tender"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A lovely fairy tale. Style and substance very good. Love the anticipation of things to come.

More please, any way you like it.

DocWordsDocWordsover 1 year agoAuthor

Part 2 will be up tomorrow

sp9983sp9983over 1 year ago

Can't wait for part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well that escalated rather quickly. Haven't seen my sister in years to seeing her naked, having sex with her in front of others and watching her have sex with others. All happened within 24 hours of reuniting. Gotta luv fantasy and the imagination we all picture it differently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's a tender, not a tinder.

Fun read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great. They should go to the Mediterranean with Maureen and crew. Have Maureen slowly seduce Julie into moving into her quarters which irritates Lee to the point that he leaves when they spend time in Australia and flies back home. He changes the name of his yacht to β€œThe Betrayed β€œ and makes other changes to confuse identification and sets sail. He settles in southern waters and writes about his betrayal. They look for him and think they see his yacht several times etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story has me roped in. I can't wait for part 2.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Brother/sister relationship seems to be getting lost....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Escalated too quickly no time for the reunion to establish the new sibling relationship.

rcdivesrcdivesover 1 year ago

HAVING WORKED BOATS FOR A FEW YEARS I NEVER GOT TO BE ON ONE LIKE THIS ONE ! WOULD HAVE LOVED TO . RC

HoltarenHoltarenover 1 year ago

Oh how I wish it was me instead of Lee, but I don't have a sister! Brill story.

laughdruidlaughdruidover 1 year ago

I love this and all of the Doc's stories. I hope there are many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Potent stuff but the incest a bit too diluted by the speed and the lack of build up between the siblings. Still, can't give it less than 5.

mac1729mac1729over 1 year ago

I need to make friends with gorgeous billionaire!!

Thanks for writing

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

Fan fucking tastic!!! Only sorry I'm limited to 5 *.

NewnotsureNewnotsureover 1 year ago

Wow just wow love the story going to read part two now

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 1 year ago

Very hot and exciting, I'm ready to read the next chapter. I hope I last long enough to finish reading. Thanks for writing it's much appreciated πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsover 1 year ago

Great story. Hot imagery and a fun read. Looking forward to reading part 2 later today.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I could have read another 10 chapters very enjoyable

rodavrodavover 1 year ago

It says that they have to go rated PG first.or rated R. It could have been more realistic if Julie just watched her brother fucked the other women first than out of nowhere she immediately sucked his cock then afterwards sat on his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Maureen can go pound sand. Ruined the story for me...... simply gross. Leave him just taking on his sister, leave the old battle axe out of it. Could care less she is a billionare. (-)10 stars.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan12 months ago

Very nicely done...how-some-ever (a southern USA version of howsoever)

I have to call out an exception to your use of "Tinder". My father was a Merchant Marine sailor and I grew up on the water with him. We owned several small craft as I was growing up, and one of them was my very own 12 foot bateau. My father owned a Twenty-five foot semi cabin cruiser/runabout that he christened "Argo". Our next door neighbor took eight millimeter film of me, two and a half years old, standing up in the captain's seat so that I could see over the dashboard helming the twin outboard engines at full throttle while my father was in the stern well rigging his fishing tackle. Just the two of us together on board. By the time I was walking, my father had already schooled me. I could accurately read the bouys and new stuff like "Red, Right, Returning". I earned my Eagle Scout at 13 years of age when it was still possible to do so under the rules (1973) and promptly joined the Sea Scouts on my 14th birthday.

So trust me when I correct you and say that a small craft that serves a yacht is called a "Tender". Tinder is what you use as fuel for a fire.

Great story nonetheless. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 5/5

ScottishTexanScottishTexan12 months ago

Correction for typographical error:

"...and knew stuff like..."

I'm typing this on my tablet and not my PC. So crap slips through the cracks sometimes. πŸ˜•

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Kudos to you! Fantastic read. Would love to see more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDocWords@DocWords
My stories and characters are fiction. I wish I could have done all this stuff. The reviews from Anonymous, on the first few, nearly drove me away. Fortunately, some seasoned writers stepped up and warned me to take comments like those with a grain of salt. It helped. I read...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES