All Comments on 'Yachting with My Sister Pt. 02'

by DocWords

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

😔

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 1 year ago

If you can't finish it; I'm not gonna try... LOL

I love your writings and we've talk and stuff before. I would love to do something with you but as much as I'd like to read more of this it's too far out of my comfort zone to do it justice. I'm having enough trouble with the stories I'm writing as is. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. Thanks for Sharing! 5 stars of course!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really, you are leaving this tale, not ending it. It has been well-written and enjoyable.

I hope someone with talent concerning bacchanalia, with a smidge of incest served as well, takes it up.

If you write more, and we, your readers, can hope so, include in the description/ tags if the bro and sis become more important to each other.

PirettePiretteover 1 year ago

Great story. I wish you were continuing it, but respect your decision not to.

Only 5 stars for quitting! LOL

PS, please let us know who picks up the ball & runs with it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In the middle of the last section you switch Lee to Jeff then back?

HighpikeHighpikeover 1 year ago

Sorry to see it end but I think you did right to do so. Thank you.

No1holywoodNo1holywoodover 1 year ago

Shame that you are not going to continue this story. You have left it as a bit of a cliff hanger

walt555walt555over 1 year ago

I also wish the story was continuing on to a better ending. That said I enjoyed it very much and my score reflects that. Ty for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story. Would have liked to see it continue at least to Maureen getting some. Note: I noticed Lee's name changed to Jeff on page 4 or chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wtf?you set up a whole scenario for them to go adventuring then leave them at the dock?

slider52slider52over 1 year ago

I am sorry to see you are ending the story. I found it to be quite enjoyable and look forward to future stories. I would question the Jeff character on page four of the second part. I suspect Jeff was actually to have been Lee, but uncertain the regarding the late introduction of a new character.

Great fantasy. Please keep up the excellent work.

BigtamBigtamover 1 year ago

Have a breather and reconsider. It is a great storyline with wonderful opportunities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent ! Wish it were continuing but we can do our own story line.

Mike9947Mike9947over 1 year ago

Sorry you decided to do that - it has lots of legs!

Killerpina75Killerpina75over 1 year ago

This could have been a good series like Solstice was. And new series like Solstice coming down the tubes?

postoak2020postoak2020over 1 year ago

Six stars, ten if you continue this enjoyable story.

laughdruidlaughdruidover 1 year ago

I really wish you would continue this story line. I can see many more adventures and fun in the future.

Rangerider98201Rangerider98201over 1 year ago

It's probably a good thing you ended it here. By the time Lori and Julie returned to the pier, you started calling Lee, by the name Jeff interchangeably... That gets confusing REAL quick... I had to read that section 3 times to make sure it wasn't just some new character that you decided to throw in there without an introduction.

NorthJerseyLearnerNorthJerseyLearnerover 1 year ago

Thank you for an enjoyable story.

devildog0302devildog0302over 1 year ago
Disappointed, to say the least…

I was hoping for many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

you have got to be kidding me. keep going please.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Hate to see it end but know it would get really unbelievable from here!

BIGGUY441956BIGGUY441956over 1 year ago

You did a fine job. Like the rest it would have been nice to see more, but you did better than most the way you left it. Good luck on your next endeavor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. You must continue the series.

akmrsatisfierakmrsatisfierover 1 year ago

I hate to see something that you’ve written that you’ve written as well as you have stopped the way you did. If somebody else were to attempt to write and finish this series of stories that you started in your style would not be doing justice to your type of writing.

I have enjoyed almost everyone of your stories and especially this last one. It’s a shame to end this series of this story the way you did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s such a good story but you should finish it!

Harleyman03Harleyman03over 1 year ago

Loved it. It is a shame you chose not to continue a clear bit. I don’t think anyone can continue what you have started with the same theme and dialog. Good luck with future writings.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Too bad you're finished with this story. Hot stuff, and very fun reading. Could be interesting to follow this journey to the Med.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Afraid you completely lost my interest with the second chapter.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 1 year ago

'Tis a shame you're ending it here. I was looking forward to reading about Julie's exploration of bondage and my envisioned couplings of both Lee and Maureen, and the three new crew.

I do hope you or someone else takes up this story again.

JobewonJobewonover 1 year ago

Great story! Would love to read more if it is ever written. Thank you..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would love to see this made into a movie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You got to keep going please.

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

It was a very good story, until you closed it out by giving up. I realize that is your prerogative, but I will go on record as disagreeing with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. To bad you are ending it, but as a writer I understand how difficult at times to keep writing.

5 stars.

SilntbtdedlySilntbtdedlyover 1 year ago

Too bad great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a shame, That was one of the best stories I have read on here. Please reconsider and keep it going. WOW!!

NewnotsureNewnotsureover 1 year ago

Fuck no part three NÒÒÒOOOOOOOO dam

Sl33pingforestSl33pingforestover 1 year ago

This was a super fun read I'd love to see a continuation in the future.

starbanestarbaneover 1 year ago

Great story! Really wish you would continue this. Thank you for the adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like Most here its a true shame that you not at least doing one more chapter for the story. I realize that its time consuming and mentality exhausting and with great writing like this you could probably continue it on for 3 or 4 more chapters. I was hoping to at least see how the date went with Mo and Lee and see where Jules stood after their date. and perhaps a little about the 3 new crew members and how they figured into the equation of things.

Like everyone here I suppose we just have to post and ask of you one more chapter and if that doesn't move you respect you decision of ending it here with sadness that it won't continue.

As far as someone else picking up the ball and running with it from here I'm not so sure that's going to work as every writer has a unique skill set and mind set on stories and its not something that can be duplicated. 5 ++++ Stars for what has already been done tho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow thats a shame no part 3 because this could end up being a more involved story with many more chapters. Would have lived to see what Maureen has in store for him and his sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

:-( sorry to see you go

Yahmeen32Yahmeen32over 1 year ago

Leave them wanting, huh ? Damn it i need another chapter ! One thing is true he is a dead man !

Sohioslim78Sohioslim78over 1 year ago

No please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am very sorry to see this come to an end. I hope you will reconsider.

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 1 year ago

Great story, I can see why you stopped here, this could go on for a long time. There is so much material, too bad I don't have talent to due justice to a great tale. The only thing really missing was the interlude between Maureen and Jeff, that would have been a great way to end this because I think she has feelings for him. YMO, and you know what those are, lolol. Thanks for writing it's much appreciated. You have a gift and I appreciate your sharing it with us 👍😊

JamesBrooksJamesBrooksover 1 year ago

Let us know if someone continues with this story.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 1 year ago

So, let me ask one question I am certain a lot of folks have....had you already thought out who the men were trying to drug Lori and Julie? With three of them I hardly think it was date rape. Were you going to go off into something where Maureen is actually an agent of sorts for the govt, and those men were from the nefarious group Kaos? That is for Maxwell Smart fans. heh. I really would like a few sentences on where you might have thought this would go. Nothing detailed, but dropping it after three apparent assassins try to whack our heroine and a crew member....well that is a bit abrupt is the nicest way I can put it.

Regards,

Uncle Al

MaxOgdenMaxOgdenover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Here's hoping that whoever takes the baton keeps the dialog the way I've come to enjoy in Doc's stories: punchy, sometimes deadpan, and always smart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

By setting up the cruise as a cruise around the world, you bit off more than I would want to handle. The world cruise leaves it self open to just about anything (ever man's dreams of being on a yacht with eight women) and the world as it's stage. I think I would have set a more conceivable setting with a six week Caribbean cruise were each week could be a new chapter.

tim0277tim0277over 1 year ago

5 star story. I'm a little dissapointed that you don't continue this serie, but I understand. Keep Up the good writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is indeed all the required material for a saga here! As tempted as I am to take over, I don’t have the time nor the talent - I am no writer at heart, more a musician. So I don’t want to ruin everything by attempting to publish a sequel. But I’ll be glad if you or someone equally talented would take over!! Too bad we can’t rate 10 starts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First of all, I loved both chapters. Second, I highly doubt that anyone who takes up the challenge of continuing the series will be up to the challenge. There are many authors on this site, but in each category, there are only a handful of truly good writers, in the literal sense, and they all have their own series and stories they're trying to get done. I shudder to think of someone trying and posting a new chapter when they can't even form proper sentences, not to mention not having an editor, or even thinking that they need one.

Thirdly, given the large number of stories you've posted in the past couple of weeks alone, even mentioning in one that most were those where your mind went blank on what direction to go with them, given what you posted, I would have preferred you just left them in your computer's memory and focused on chapter 3 and beyond. I'm not saying you're have to keep writing chapters for the entire world tour, but at least don't leave the relationships hanging, not to mention that whole kidnapping out of right field at the end. Sure, they can all be used by someone to continue the story, but I've only seen one decent author pick up a torch and put out decent work, and that was JC the Continuer, and even he pissed me off repeatedly, despite liking his overall efforts. Ok, I'll admit it, a lot of that is his removing all of his work from Literotica.com, and putting it behind a Patreon paywall, which is beyond my meager budget.

Rant aside, I would honestly be satisfied with two or three more chapters, though if you really tried, I guess you could tie up the loose ends in just one. For me, I really wanted to see how it worked out between Maureen, Lee and Julia. I was hoping for a solid throuple forming as the nucleus of the ship's complement, with a continued orbiting of crew-women. I really, really was looking forward to seeing a Diljan redheaded sandwich with Lori and the new redhead, April, of course with Lee and Co. on the side,......on top, and everywhere in between.

WoodbgoodWoodbgoodover 1 year ago

I’m very disappointed that have written such a well written story and let it dead end. There seem to be so much that you could do with this plot line. I hope you will reconsider and add two or three more chapters.

Uppity1Uppity1over 1 year ago
Could read comments for a while, but...

This obviously has a lot of potential and would be most readable. However, I can also see it going near-ballistic with possibilities. So, in spite of 'wishing for more', I agree with your decision to leave it.

ukrainianukrainianover 1 year ago

You beast ! A great story with believable chats and tons of potential. Your story..... Your decision.....and still a great read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We want more, we want more, we want more........

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

I enjoyed both stories very much and with that I'm going to check out the rest of your work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

would be 5 stars just wish there was another chapter

G5902G590212 months ago

Ohhh, this is such a great storyline and you are an amazing writer, ohhh woo is me, I wish that you had continued this story!!! Truly, thank you for sharing this wonderful story and I will enjoy my imagination running wild with this theme. In the meantime, I have now found your writings and I look forward to reading more of your stories. Again, thank you!!!

ScottishTexanScottishTexan12 months ago

You sir, have been watching actors perform pornagraphy way too much. (Notice that I correctly used the double 'o' format for 'to'. Your editor missed your mistake.) Quoting:

"...Diljan slowed, then pulled out. Lori immediately began tonguing Julie's gaping ass."

DISGUSTING AND NASTY! Porn stars have multiple enemas before they do an act like this to be certain that the bowels have been thoroughly flushed of ALL feces. This act performed as you described it would have resulted in Lori eating Julie's shit which would have more than likely given her a disease. My first wife's brother is gay and became sick with Salmonella after rimming his boyfriend.

-

I really didn't see the point of ruining Julie and Lori's date with the attack considering that you had already planned on ending the story before Leeland and Julie even boarded the Liberty for the extended cruise. In fact, your choice of where to wrap your story made little sense at all. This chapter was a let down compared with the first one.

-

I also wanted to point out that if Leeland and Julie BOTH held crushes for each other prior to Julie getting married, something should have happened to clue in either one or the other that there was something stronger between them. The two of them suddenly finding out that they had feelings for each other that had lain repressed for ten years or longer felt extremely contrived. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

DocWords - Spoilsport!

DreamWeaverDreamWeaver11 months ago

Loved the slight humor and I'd like to see a new chapter on their trip, specially Lee trying to take care of the 5 off duty crew

Cjmach1Cjmach19 months ago

It's not over so no rating yet!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

In my opinion, the story got to be too much sex with not enough plot/character development to background the sex ... good writing otherwise

WeissbiermannWeissbiermann7 months ago

Fun and sexy! Thanks.

Gunther22Gunther227 months ago

This is one of my favorite stories, I just finished reading it for the fourth time. I laugh every time when Maureen has her two henchmen throw Lee overboard.

wrc264wrc2643 months ago

Bummer, really hate it when an author drops a story when has only really gotten started.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDocWords@DocWords
My stories and characters are fiction. I wish I could have done all this stuff. The reviews from Anonymous, on the first few, nearly drove me away. Fortunately, some seasoned writers stepped up and warned me to take comments like those with a grain of salt. It helped. I read...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES