Yachting with My Sister Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every time Julie felt the fingers kneading her upper thighs her ass reflexively raised, hoping the fingers would go higher, but they never did.

"Turn over," Olga whispered.

Julie was so relaxed; the turn was difficult for her. Lori repositioned herself at the head of the table and began massaging the upper chest. Olga began at the foot, working on the feet and lower legs.

When Olga reached the knees, Lori moved to the upper abdomen, bypassing Julie's breasts.

Olga began on the upper thighs and lower abdomen and Lori began massaging Julie's breasts. Her nipples were rock hard, and she began soft moans as the women worked. Olga avoided the mons and the area between Julie's legs. Julie begged, in her mind, for Olga to touch her there. She could feel the wetness between her legs as her pelvis rose and fell looking to find Olga's fingers. Julie knew that it wouldn't take much to set her off into orgasmic bliss.

"Okay, let's set you up," Olga whispered, taking her hands.

Lori supported her back as she did. They turned her so her legs hung off the table to make sure she didn't get dizzy before helping her stand. With a woman supporting each side they moved her onto the bed with her legs wide apart. Olga got onto the bed, sitting between her legs. Lori washed the oil from her hands before leaving the room.

"Just relax and enjoy," Olga whispered, as she bent Julie's knees and opened her legs fully. Her oiled hands then made several circular passes over Julie's breasts. Her hands flattened then slid down both sides of Julie's abdomen to her inner thighs. Julie moaned softly in anticipation. The hands worked in unison, at first, touching the sensitive areas surrounding her pussy. Olga's movements were slow, soft, and sensuous. Fingers slid along the outside of her labia, so softly that Julie wondered if she was imagining it. The hands proceeded to her mons, then inner thighs, and back to the labia in a circular pattern for a long time. After several minutes of that Olga began touching the right labia. She touched it gently pressing it between her fingertips. Julie was squirming as the fingers progressed from one end of the labia to the other before moving to the left and repeating the process. Olga returned to the breasts and began again. When both labia had been manipulated a second time, the fingertips moved to just right minora with gentle pressure, strokes, and soft tugs. This was followed by attention to the left.

*****

Lee was sitting on the bridge watching what Diljan was doing when Lori walked in. She was still nude as she walked to one of the consoles and began pushing buttons. A TV lowered from the ceiling displaying Olga and Julie. He could see clearly what was going on in the darkened room. As he watched his sister's pussy being touched so sensuously, his cock began to harden. Lori stepped in front of him and knelt.

"Slip these off," she said, tugging at his board shorts.

Lee raised his hips and slid them down then Lori pulled them off. She took his semi-hard cock in her hand and stroked it, bringing it to full stature quickly. Her other hand cupped and kneaded his balls. Her movements were slow and deliberate. She wasn't attempting to get him off.

*****

Olga's fingers began sliding between Julie's ass cheeks, teasing her rosebud and perineum. Julie continued rocking her hips. Then moaned loudly as a single fingertip entered her pussy. It slowly wiggled its way fully inside and then was removed.

Fingers slid upward between her labia and along both sides of her clit causing her to shudder, before moving outside the labia again and starting the process again and again. Julie's pussy was on fire. She was on the verge of cumming, but Olga kept her right on the edge for what seemed like hours, even though it was only about fifteen minutes.

*****

Lori had continued stroking Lee but now had his huge cock in her mouth. What he was watching was his sister's reaction to what Olga was doing. Her movements, expressions, and sounds were driving him to the edge. Yet Lori, kept him from going over.

*****

With each cycle Olga spent a little more time on Julie's vagina and g-spot. Her strokes along the clit became harder. Finally, with fingers working in and out of her vagina, Olga used her other hand to stroke Julie's clit.

Julie's breathing quickened, her back arched, and with a loud series of moans she came hard. Julie's entire body quaked. Liquid sprayed from her onto Olga's arm as she did.

*****

Seeing his sister squirt triggered Lee and he filled Lori's mouth with copious amounts of his cum.

*****

Olga slowed as Julie's tremors faded but she kept massaging the area surrounding the clit, without touching it directly. Julie was limp from her exertion by the time Olga stopped and got off the bed. It was several minutes before Julie even moved, and several more before she sat up.

"I need to clean up and get into uniform. We'll be raising the anchors soon and heading back."

"Olga, thank you. That was amazing," Julie told her.

"You're welcome. When you're ready, go shower. I'll ask Lee to bring you a strawberry margarita."

She kissed Julie and left the room.

*****

Julie was in the shower when her brother brought her the drink. He sat on the foot of the bed waiting for her.

"You look relaxed," he told her, smiling.

"Relaxed? God, I'm actually weak. That was amazing. You should have been there."

"I watched on the closed-circuit TV. Do you squirt often?"

"That was a first. I thought squirting was BS. Apparently not."

*****

Both dressed in the clothes they had warn the day before then went topside. The yacht was already underway. The Liberty docked in just over an hour. Diljan, Olga, and Lori kissed each goodbye before they disembarked.

*****

Between love making sessions over the next couple of days, they discussed Maureen's offer. Both liked the idea, but neither was ready to commit to it.

They heard Maureen's helicopter land in midafternoon. About an hour later, Julie's phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Julie. It's Maureen. Olga tells me you liked the massage."

"That was unbelievable. How was your trip?"

"Boring, but productive. I was hoping you might have dinner with me this evening."

"I'll see what Lee has planned. Hold on."

"I was thinking of just you and me. One of the crew can entertain Leeland while you're gone."

"I'd still like to talk with him first. Can I call you back in a few minutes?" Julie asked.

"Of course. I'll talk to you later," Maureen said, ending the call.

Lee was at his computer writing.

"I'd like to run something by you when you get a minute."

"What's up? he asked.

"Maureen just called and invited me to have dinner with her. What are your thoughts on that?"

"If that's what you'd like to do, go for it."

"It wouldn't bother you if we have dinner?"

"Jules, it's more than dinner. She's asking you on a date."

"All she mentioned was dinner."

"That's how it's done. When was the last time you were asked to dinner and a fuck?" he asked grinning.

"Do you really think that's what she has in mind?"

"You've met her. What do you think?"

Julie thought for a moment. "I think you're probably right. Would it bother you?"

"If it was a guy, yes, it would. With Maureen or her crew, no. We're considering moving on board with them. Sex is going to be part of that. Maybe a date will help you decide what you want to do."

"What if she wants me to spend the night?"

"What about it? That happens sometimes on dates."

"Lee, I've never been on a date with a woman before," she said, anxiously. He laughed. "It's different. There was a group of us last time. This is just me and Maureen."

"Does the idea appeal to you?"

"Well, yes. She's beautiful, friendly, caring, intelligent...."

"Then go. Have fun," he said.

"She offered to have one of the crew entertain you while I'm gone."

"She thinks of everything," he chuckled.

"I'm going to accept."

"Good," her brother replied, and returned to his computer.

Julie went topside and called Maureen.

"I'd love to. What's the dress?"

"I'm wearing a sundress and sandals. How's that?" Maureen replied.

"Sounds good. Time?"

"How is seven?"

"Seven is good. What should I bring?"

"Just your appetite. I have everything else. I'll send someone to walk with you," Maureen told her.

"Perfect. I'll see you at seven."

The first thing Julie did after getting off the phone was to get a drink. She went to the bar and poured herself a large glass of wine, then poured one for her brother. She walked to where he was sitting and handed it to him.

"I don't like to drink alone," she told him.

"Anxious?"

"I'm terrified."

"Mo will go out of her way to make you feel comfortable. Relax," he assured her.

"Lee, this is a first for me."

"Jules, just be yourself and do what comes naturally."

"Maybe I should watch some lesbian porn and get some ideas," she said.

"I'd watch the amateur stuff then. The pros do it for the camera."

"Can you get porn on your laptop?"

"Sure," he replied, turning to the laptop.

They watched lesbian porn for about twenty minutes. Julie could see the difference between the pros and the amateurs clearly.

"It looks like the scissoring is more foreplay than trying to get off," she pointed out.

"I think so too. I've only seen the Liberty crew do it that way. When they get down to business, it's fingers and tongues. You know what feels good to you. Do that to Mo."

"I've got this. Thanks. I'm going to bathe. I've got legs, pits, and pussy to shave."

"Want me to help?" he asked.

"Have you ever shaved a pussy?"

"Nope."

"Maybe some other time then."

*****

Olga and Diljan arrived a few minutes before seven. Olga was in uniform, and Diljan was wearing shorts and a tank top. She carried a small bag over her shoulder.

"Permission to come aboard," Olga said.

"Granted," Lee replied. They walked onboard. "Can I get you ladies a drink?"

"I'm on duty," Olga said.

"I'm not," Diljan grinned. "Can I get a whisky sour?"

"Absolutely," he replied.

Julie stepped out just as Lee stepped to the bar.

"I'm taking off," she said, and kissed him.

"Have fun and behave."

"Pick one. I can't do both," she replied, grinning.

"Have fun then."

Olga and Julie left together for the Liberty. Lee handed Diljan her drink.

"I thought I might keep you company this evening, if that's okay?" she asked.

"I'd love that. Have you had dinner?"

"I haven't. Do you like Indian food?"

"I went only once and had no clue what to order. I wasn't impressed."

"I know what to order and there's a good restaurant about two blocks from here. Interested?"

"Very interested, Captain."

"Not tonight, I'm not. Tonight, I'm a hungry, horny woman with the whole night off."

She chugged her drink, laid her bag on the bar and took his arm.

*****

"We have instructions to be invisible tonight. It's just the two of you," Olga told Julie.

"I'm nervous," Julie admitted.

"She's just a woman. Under all that wealth and power, she's a wonderful, caring woman."

Olga walked her to the salon where Maureen was waiting.

"Thank you, Olga," Maureen said.

"Yes, ma'am," she replied, then turned and left.

Maureen walked to Julie and took her hand.

"Thank you for joining me. I hope you're hungry. The crew fixed us a feast," she said, gesturing to the full dining table. "Can I get you a glass of wine?"

"Please," Julie replied.

Maureen poured them a glass then led Julie to the table. It was round, with a center that rotated. It was also covered with food.

They sat and quietly began serving themselves. Julie could see that Maureen was as anxious as she was.

"I feel better knowing I'm not the only one that's nervous," Julie told her.

"Is it that obvious?" Maureen asked.

"It's a little obvious, not horrible. Why are you nervous?"

"I haven't been on an actual date in years. I'm not sure I remember how."

"Lee's advice to me was to relax and be myself."

"Sounds like good advice," Maureen said, stroking Julie's cheek.

Julie smiled, then leaned to her, kissing her on the lips. With the ice now broken, they were both able to relax and enjoy the meal. Following dinner, they went to the swim deck to watch the sunset.

"May I ask a personal question?" Julie asked.

Maureen grinned, "You can always ask."

"When did you realize you were a lesbian?"

"I don't know that I am. Being the daughter of a billionaire, I rarely had any privacy. When I dated there were bodyguards with us. Being alone with a boy was nearly impossible. I convinced my father to let me live in the dorm in college and managed to have an occasional visit from a guy. Since it was a girl's dorm, being with a girl was easy. I liked both. During the summer before my junior year, I was on my father's yacht. There was a guy that worked in the engine room that I had a crush on. He was about thirty. One night I snuck out to see him. He raped me. My father heard about it and had him thrown overboard in the middle of the Pacific."

"With a boat, I assume," Julie said.

"No. There was no boat, life jacket, or anything. There was no way he could have survived. We were a thousand miles from anywhere. Between the lack of trust, I now had, and the guilt from his death, I've just avoided men. Leeland is my only real male friend." She chuckled. "He makes me question my decision every time I look at him."

"He is a hottie," Julie agreed.

"The other day when we were all on the bed and he came on your face and in your mouth, you kissed me afterward. Remember that?" Julie nodded. "That's the first time I've tasted cum in almost thirty years. It reminded me how much I enjoyed it."

"Maybe you and Lee should go on a date," Julie suggested.

"I'm considering that. Would it bother you?"

"No. Not at all. With you and your crew, we're completely open."

"In another week there'll be three more crew. What about them?"

"He's going to need more of Diljan's tea," she said, grinning.

"What about you and other men?"

"I only want Lee."

"Have you thought about my offer?"

"We've talked about it several times."

"And?"

"I suspect you're going to have two more onboard. Don't hold me to that. It hasn't been finalized," Julie said.

Julie stood and took Maureen's hand. They walked to her stateroom and sat next to each other on the side of the bed.

"Julie, you're a beautiful woman," Maureen said softly as she looked into her deep brown eyes.

Julie reached up and put her hand on the side of Maureen's face and leaned toward her. Their lips met in a soft and tender kiss. When they parted, Julie took a sip of her wine and set it on the table next to the bed. When she turned back to Maureen, she did the same.

"I've been thinking of you since the moment I saw you," Maureen told her.

Julie's hand gently brushed down Maureen's back and they kissed again with open mouths this time. There was no urgency in the kiss at all. They explored each other's mouths with their tongues for several minutes as their hands softly slid over each other's bodies, still avoiding the most sensitive areas. Maureen drew her fingers across Julie's upper chest along the tops of her breasts as Julie's hand slowly moved up Maureen's bare thigh. Both women sighed. Maureen uncrossed her thighs and parted her knees ever so slightly.

As the women continued to kiss Julie slipped off her sandals. Maureen's hand cupped Julie's breast. With her free hand she reached behind Julie and slowly unzipped her dress. Julie did the same to hers. Maureen hooked her finger under the spaghetti strap of Julie's dress and slid it off her shoulder, exposing one breast and part of the other then repeated it with the other strap.

"Let's take this off," Maureen told her.

Julie stood facing Maureen, who slowly finished unzipping Julie's dress and pulled it down over her hips. She let it fall to the floor and Julie stepped out of it. Julie stood there in a red thong. Maureen leaned forward and kissed Julie's flat abdomen as her hands, beginning at the outside of her knees, slid ever so snail like upward. When her hands reached the top of Julie's hips, she made a large circular motion over her firm cheeks then continued up and around to her breasts. Julie sighed as Maureen's hands touched her already hard nipples then cupped her breasts. Maureen's lips were moving around her abdomen delivering soft kisses and gentle licks.

"Stand up," Julie whispered.

Maureen stood and slipped off the straps as Julie unzipped the last few inches. She wiggled her hips and the dress fell to the floor. She stepped out kicking it away leaving her in only her tiny black thong. They folded their arms around each other and embraced pushing their breasts and bodies together. Their lips met as their hands moved over each other's bodies.

Maureen moved her feet apart as Julie's thigh went between her legs and pressed on her. Maureen squirmed a little and began gently rocking her hips. Julie was rubbing her pussy slowly on Maureen's thigh as they continued kissing and caressing each other.

"Lay down," Maureen suggested.

The two women parted, and Julie laid back on the bed and moved her head to the pillows. Maureen followed her and crawled between her legs. Still on her hands and knees above Julie, she began kissing her again on the lips at first then the face, ears, and neck. Julie's hands were gliding across Maureen's upper back. When Maureen moved down to Julie's chest and continued her kissing and nibbling, Julie's fingers began brushing through Maureen's blonde hair. Maureen used her tongue to make circles just outside her partner's nipples, going from one to the other and teasing. When Maureen's tongue finally slid across Julie's nipple, she made a soft moan. Maureen was patient and continued the tease for several minutes before sucking a nipple into her mouth. Julie moaned again and her hands pulled Maureen's head more firmly onto her breast. Her hips raised looking for something to rub her pussy on but found only space. She continued her rocking. Maureen moved back and forth from breast to breast.

Maureen moved lower on Julie's body and began covering her abdomen with kisses and licks. Julie kept her fingers running through Maureen's hair as she was being teased. Still, Maureen was in no hurry, and it took another several minutes to reach the lower abdomen. Julie's hips were constantly in motion as Maureen worked her way to the very top of the thong but no further.

Maureen scooted her body farther down. Julie scooted up and moved another pillow under her head so she could see what Maureen was doing. Maureen bent Julie's knees and began just inside her knee licking and kissing upward. Julie's hands began massaging her own breasts and her pelvis reflexively rocked. Maureen's hands never stopped moving over her lover's body. As her mouth reached the top of the thigh, she gave a long lick just outside Julie's labia. Julie sighed loudly. Maureen moved to the other lower thigh.

"You're making me crazy," Julie whimpered.

Maureen only responded with more kisses and licks. To Julie, it seemed like she was moving more slowly up the other side making the anticipation even greater. When the long lick came this time, Julie moaned loudly. Maureen repeated the licks several times, alternating sides but never touching the labia itself. When Maureen licked the next time, Julie pulled her licker's head into her. Maureen began at the bottom and licked both labia the full length and over the material of the thong covering her swollen clit.

"Yes, there. Please? I need it so much," Julie pleaded.

Maureen sat up and pulled off Julie's thong then turned her attention back to Julie's bare and smooth pussy.

Maureen pushed Julie's thighs up then teased her pink sphincter with her tongue and started darting in and out, as she tickled Julie's perineum, making her squirm. She dragged her tongue over the dripping vagina then off to the side along the edge of the clit and repeated the lengthy licks alternating sides. She intentionally avoided direct stimulation to the clit. Julie was in constant motion, and as Maureen's tongue moved near her clit, she tried to make contact with the tongue that was so close. Maureen kept her tongue just out of reach. She smiled up at her knowingly then sucked Julie's clit into her mouth and tonguing it full length. It took only a few seconds before Julie exploded. Her back arched and her body began to shake. Julie's hands pulled Maureen's head hard onto her and her legs clamped her head.