Yachting with My Sister Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocWords
DocWords
3,305 Followers

"Oh fuuuuuuuckk!" she screamed.

Maureen continued sucking and licking throughout the orgasm and as Julie slowed, she moved her mouth off the sensitive clit and laid her head on her lover's abdomen. Julie laid there perfectly still for a couple of minutes before she began running her fingers through Maureen's hair.

"Come up here and kiss me," she told Maureen.

Maureen raised and moved up beside Julie who kissed her wet face.

"It's your turn," Julie said.

Julie began differently than Maureen had. She went right for the breasts then went to Maureen's feet and spent a long-time kissing, licking, and sucking them. Maureen loved it. Julie showed no signs of being in a hurry as she turned Maureen on her hands and knees and spent a long time tonguing her ass while massaging her pussy. When Julie finally decided to tongue Maureen's pussy, she slid under her from the bottom and used two fingers to stroke her g-spot and was really edging her.

Maureen let out several long moans then screamed. "Oh, yes!! Yes, I'm cumming!!!"

She seemed to go wild as she came, sitting up and rocking her pussy over Julie's face. Her legs trembled and she fell forward on the bed. Julie squirmed out from under her and crawled up next to her. She began kissing Maureen as she slowly recovered, while her hand explored Maureen's breasts. Maureen was spent. They laid there together for a long time before falling asleep.

*****

Lee and Diljan were sitting at the restaurant and nearly finished with dinner. She chuckled.

"This is the longest we've ever been together with our clothes on," she said.

"And certainly, the longest we've been alone together."

"Yes, it is. Think we should head back and take our clothes off?"

"I was just wondering that," he replied.

Lee paid the tab, and they walked back to his boat.

"Is the guy in the camp shirt and shorts following us?" he asked.

"And the woman in the gray sweats. They're actually following me. You aren't under our protection yet," Diljan replied.

"That's my number one drawback with Maureen's offer."

"Did they interfere with our visit?"

"No, I guess not."

"And they won't interfere with the rest of the evening either. Once we're on your boat they're off duty."

"No audience tonight?" he asked.

"Do you want an audience? I can call Lori."

"No thanks. I like this private time."

"Me too," she replied.

The moment they walked into the salon, Diljan was pulling her clothes off. She poured them each a glass of wine and headed for the master. Lee apparently, wasn't moving fast enough so she began undoing his pants and pulled them off.

"What's your hurry?" he asked.

"I want to have you to myself before your harem starts arriving."

"That's Maureen's harem. Not mine."

"Five women. One cock. I'd say it's yours," she chuckled.

When Lee's cock was freed, Diljan couldn't resist. Both hands cupped his balls as she took the head into her mouth, swirling her tongue over it. Lee put his hands on the sides of her head and her dark brown eyes looked up at him.

"Slow down. We've got lots of time," he said, helping her stand.

He pulled her to him, and they fell back onto the bed. Their tongues seemed to dance together. He felt her leg go over him. Even without being guided, his cock found its way into her pussy.

Diljan moaned as it slid inside. Very slowly she began rocking her pelvis on him causing his cock to slide just a few inches at a time.

"You're so big you slide across my button when I move."

"I can feel it," he replied.

She continued with her slow movement for a long time as Lee lay there letting her do all the work. It only took a short time before her breathing became more rapid. He could feel her heart beating as she fucked herself. Lee's hand stroked her long straight black hair. Her arms were under his shoulders and pulled him hard to her. Diljan's back tightened and she grunted as her orgasm began. Her body stopped moving and became rigid. Diljan's pussy throbbed on his cock for several seconds before she relaxed again and lay limp atop him.

He reached down and grabbed her ass with both hands and both legs went around hers, pinning her to him. Lee began a slow thrust. She squirmed trying to get away as his cock rubbed along her extremely sensitive clit.

"Nonononono! Too sensitive," she grunted frantically. Lee continued and seconds later she screamed. "Ohhhhhhh!"

It was almost like a howl as she spasmed and shook from a second, even more intense orgasm. When she calmed, he released his hold on her. She scrambled off and rolled over.

"That wasn't fair," she mumbled.

"You didn't like it?" he asked.

"I said it wasn't fair. I did not say I didn't like it," she said, catching her breath. "That's a dangerous position."

"You seem winded, but not injured."

"My kalitorisa is still throbbing."

"Your what?"

"My button. You know," she said.

He sat up. "I'll kiss it for you."

Diljan scrambled off the bed and got out of his reach. He grinned at seeing how red it was, surrounded by her dark skin.

She picked up their wine glasses and handed him his then downed her own. Keeping her distance, she held out her hand for his glass. He finished it and handed it to her. She left the master and returned a moment later with their refills. She was smiling again.

"You can't be trusted," she said.

"I believe you put your kalitorisa on me, Captain."

"That doesn't give you permission to abuse it."

"My apologies. Let me kiss it for you."

"Later, it requires rest. Are you going to join us?" she asked.

"Julie is leaning that way, I think."

"After a night with Maureen, you may never get her back. Maureen is a difficult act to follow."

"I'll bet she is. She's a hot number," Lee said.

Diljan chuckled. "That hot number is actually considering seducing you."

"I didn't think she was into men."

"She had a bad experience as a teen. She was raped by one of her father's crew. He drowned him for it."

"Damn."

"Do you think it too harsh a punishment?"

Lee thought for a moment. "No, I think it was a just punishment."

"I agree," she said. "When Maureen seduces you, promise you'll do what you did to me."

"So, she can have me drowned?"

"The hard part only lasts about thirty seconds. Then it's bliss."

"So, you did like it?" he asked.

"Of course, I liked it. Right now, I'd like to suck you."

"Can you be trusted?"

"Not at all," she answered.

Lee leaned back against the headboard. Diljan moved up and sat cross legged between his legs. Her left hand cupped his balls as her right hand stroked him. She wasn't trying to get him off. Diljan was simply playing with him. She used her saliva and his pre-cum to get him wet, then added her own juices to the mix before finally getting him well lubed. She leaned forward, looking him in his eyes, and took the first few inches into her mouth. Diljan began a slow steady bob on him. As she went down, her tongue stroked his underside. When at the top, it swirled around the head. Her hand followed the movement of her head.

"You're very good at that."

She winked at him and continued. She was patient and let him build slowly. When he came, her hand movement increased as her mouth and tongue concentrated on just the upper couple of inches. Diljan swallowed everything she could, but even so, some trickled from the corners of her mouth onto her hand.

When he became sensitive afterward, she grabbed his cock with both hands and assaulted the head with her tongue.

"Oh, shit!" he grunted.

It took him a minute to pull her off and get away. Diljan was laughing.

"Karma is a bitch," she laughed.

"We're even now, okay?"

"Okay."

Her ploy had killed his erection. They sat and cuddled together for a while with both intermittently caressing the other. When his stirrings began, they started again, and kept the boat rocking well into the night.

Lee woke to the smell of coffee and bacon. He donned his robe and joined Diljan in the kitchen.

"Thanks, but you didn't have to do this," he told her.

"Yes, I did. I needed coffee and sustenance. I saved some for you. I need to get back to my post. I'm back on duty at eight."

"I'm glad you came. I enjoyed that."

"So did I. Lee, please think about joining us. We'd all love to spend time with you. Your security concerns are unfounded. It's nothing more than your shadow is in the sunlight. After a while, you know it's there, but don't think about it."

"I'm thinking about it."

"By the way, your harem will be eight beautiful women when we sail."

"Am I going to be needing your tea every day?"

"Three of us will be on duty every day."

"You didn't answer my question," he said.

She grinned at him. "No, I didn't, did I? Ta ta. I'm off to work."

With a peck on the cheek, she was gone.

Julie returned mid-morning.

"You survived, I see," her brother said.

"Lee, that is one amazing woman."

"I've seen her in action."

Julie was standing and staring out into the harbor. She was smiling.

"I think you're falling for her, sis."

"Lee, can you be in love with two people at the same time?"

"Love or lust?" he asked.

"I'm not sure."

"You want to go with them, huh?"

"I think we'd be missing the opportunity if a lifetime if we didn't. We'll be living in luxury. Traveling the world. I can study. You can write."

"You forgot the amazing sex," her brother reminded her.

"That's just icing on the cake. I didn't forget."

"If you want to go, we'll go. I had already decided, before you arrived, I was going."

"You poop head. You could have said something."

"No, this is a big decision. You needed to decide for yourself."

"Yeah, I guess I did. Lee, what if something does develop with Maureen?"

"Jules, I love you. I want you in my life. I also want you to be happy. I'll stand by you and support you in whatever path you choose. Follow your heart."

She walked to him and put her arms around his neck. "You're the best big-dicked brother in the world."

"Thanks, I think.

"Did you and Diljan have fun?" she asked.

"We did. Went out for Indian cuisine then came back here for Indian dessert."

Julie laughed. "Do me a favor. Let's not give Maureen our answer just yet."

"Are we playing hard to get?"

"Maybe, a little," she said.

*****

It was mid-afternoon when Julie woke from her nap. She went to the bar to get a bottle of water. Sitting on the dining table was a crystal vase with a dozen beautiful long stem roses. Her brother was sitting on the aft deck reading. She walked to him.

"Beautiful roses. Did Diljan send them?"

"They're for you."

"That's sweet. Thank you."

"Don't thank me. I didn't send them."

"Who did?"

"I didn't open the card."

Julie walked back inside and picked up the sealed card.

Julie,

Thank you for a beautiful night. I hope we can do it again.

Maureen

Julie smiled. She had been sent roses before, but never from a woman. She smelled them before walking out and joining her brother. He turned to her and smiled.

"Maureen?" he asked.

"Oh, shut up," she said grinning.

*****

It was just after sunrise the next morning and Lee was standing on the bow drinking coffee. Maureen, was walking toward the shore. Two men were following her at a distance. Lee couldn't remember ever seeing her up that early. She stopped near him.

"Permission to come aboard?"

"Granted," he said, moving quickly to the gangway.

She stepped onto his boat and looked around. "Nice. I've never been onboard before."

"My apologies. I didn't think you'd be interested. Coffee?"

"Black. I'm up way to early."

"Julie's still asleep. Want me to get her?"

"No. I came to see you," she said.

Lee sat and patted the spot next to him. She joined him.

"What's up?"

"Leeland, I made you and Julie an offer that I believe is very generous. I'm unaccustomed to being left waiting for an answer. What am I going to have to do to get you to accept?"

Lee laughed. "You don't pull any punches, do you?"

"Rarely. I'm a businesswoman. I'm remarkable at that. This is personal, and I admit, that's not my greatest strength. I consider you and your sister my good friends. I'd like to spend more time with both of you. I enjoy your company. What is it going to take?"

"When do you need our answer?" he asked.

"Leeland, you're getting on my last nerve," she said, raising her brow.

Lee grinned. "We accept."

"You ass! I can't believe you sat there and let me practically beg."

"Practically beg?" he asked, grinning.

"Alright, I begged," she said, then smiled. "I've never done that before. It felt...it felt...okay."

"You loved it. Admit it."

"I admit nothing," she said, then laughed. "Be packed by noon Monday, one week from today. My crew will bring your things onboard. Your yacht will be put in dry storage that afternoon. We sail the following day."

"Got it."

"I'm leaving for business for the next two days and would like you to join me for dinner on Thursday. Lori has offered to keep Julie company in your absence."

"Mo, are you asking me on a date?"

"Leeland, don't mess with me. You have no idea what I'm capable of."

"You are, aren't you?"

"Yes or no. It's a simple question."

Lee looked at her for a moment before answering.

"Yes," he said.

"I'll expect you at seven," she said, as she stood and turned to leave.

Lee saw a soft smile on her face as she turned. She waived to the two men as she walked. The men went to her. He could see her talking to them. They nodded then stayed there watching until she was back on the Liberty.

The men turned and walked on his boat. One grabbed Lee by each arm and picked him up.

"Ms. Daigle said to have a nice day," the larger of the two said.

They threw him off the boat and into the water. When Lee surfaced, they were gone. He swam aft and climbed back onboard. When he glanced toward the Liberty, Mo was topside laughing and waving. Lee laughed and waved back.

Julie walked outside with her coffee.

"Been swimming with your clothes on?" she asked, grinning.

"Maureen had her henchmen throw me overboard."

She handed her brother her coffee and grabbed another for herself, then sat on the sofa waiting for the rest of the story. He told her everything that had transpired. Julie laughed.

"You deserved to be thrown overboard. Do you have any idea how hard it is for a woman like her to ask a man out?"

"Honestly, I have no clue."

"You should be very flattered."

Maureen's helicopter landed then took off about twenty minutes later.

*****

Lori came to the Jules that afternoon and joined them.

"I'm thrilled you'll both be joining us. This is going to be fun. I have a list from Diljan of things she recommends you bring with you for our cruise. They aren't required, but strongly recommended." She handed Lee an envelope. "Julie, I do hope you accept my invitation for Thursday. We could go out for dinner or something."

"I'd love that, Lori. How should I dress?"

"Very casual. How about shorts and a simple shirt. Unless you want fancy. I'm good either way."

"Let's do casual."

"Perfect. I'll see you Thursday at, say...quarter to seven?"

"I'll be ready."

Julie and Lee opened the envelope after she had gone. It contained two separate lists and a note from Diljan. They read it together.

I'm so happy you've decided to join us. Here are a few things that you might want to consider bringing along. While onboard we're very casual, in port, we sometimes attend events or go on excursions.

For most things we wear our everyday clothes...

"From what I've seen, everyday clothes could fit in a small handbag," Julie chuckled.

...at other times, we dress for the occasion.

Julie: Formals 2 - one black, cocktail dress 2, business suit or dress, heels, at least a two-week supply of any special cosmetics or toiletries that you use. We have tons of those onboard if you want to use what we have.

Lee: tuxedo and accessories, business suits 2 - one should be black, sport coat.

Both: hiking attire, comfortable walking shoes, warm coat, and gloves.

At least a sixty-day supply of any prescription medications. You may have difficulty finding the coat and gloves here in Florida, so don't be too concerned about those.

Don't forget your passports.

Call me anytime if you have questions or concerns.

Diljan

"Poor Jules, we're going to have to go shopping," her brother said.

"I'm heartbroken," she said grinning.

They spent Tuesday shopping and found everything but the coats and gloves. Lee was measured for the tux and suits. Those he could pick up Thursday morning.

Wednesday, they decided to take the yacht out for the day and returned well after dark. Thursday morning, Lee left early to pick up his tux and suits. While driving back, he realized that he had no clue what to do with his car. He called Diljan. The car would also be stored in the same place as his yacht.

He had just ended the call when his phone rang again. The caller ID showed that it was Maureen.

"Good morning," he answered.

"Leeland, I've been delayed here in New York for a few days. Please forgive me, but I'm going to need to postpone our dinner."

"You mean our date?" he asked.

"I believe my invitation was for dinner. I'm sorry for the last-minute notice."

"It's not a problem, Mo."

"Once we sail, we'll reschedule. If you're agreeable, of course," she said.

"I'd like that."

"I'll see you Monday then."

"Monday it is."

Lee decided that since Julie and Lori would be going out, he would enjoy a quiet evening on the boat and make himself scarce when they returned. When he told his sister she invited him to go out with them. He declined.

Lori, being trailed from a distance, by the two men he met on Monday, arrived right on time. Both women repeated his invitation before kissing him goodbye and leaving. As he watched them leave, one of the guards stayed behind and was replaced by a woman.

Lori led the way to a club nearby. She and Julie entered first and were followed seconds later by their 'invisible' escorts. While waiting on tables the women went to the bar for drinks. The beautiful brunette and redhead were immediately approached by two men.

The two invisibles watched them closely. Both men looked about forty and were dressed appropriately for the club, but as they watched them, the female noticed signals between one of the men and a third man standing along the far wall. The single man held up two fingers then gestured pouring something.

"Jeff, they're going to drug our geese," Tina warned. "I've got Julie," she said as she made her way behind Julie.

Jeff walked up behind the man next to Lori.

There was a loud crash and when Julie and Lori looked in that direction, watching the server recover from her stumble, both men dropped tablets into the women's drinks.

The invisibles were ready, and both men fell from their barstools to the floor causing a second crash.

"Ladies, time to go," Jeff told them.

Lori stood immediately and grabbed Julie's hand, pulling her roughly from her seat. Jeff led the way with Julie behind him. Lori stayed close behind pushing her along. Just before they got to the door, there was a third crash as the man giving the signals fell onto a nearby table.

Once they were about twenty feet outside Tina joined them. Jeff took out his phone and made a call.

"What was that all about?" Julie asked.

"Lori, you know better than leaving your drink unattended," Tina scolded. Lori nodded. "The men you were talking to put drugs in your drinks. A third man tripped a server to distract you. We tazed the two with you. The last crash was when I tazed the third man," Tina told them.

DocWords
DocWords
3,305 Followers