Yachting with My Sister Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go," Jeff said, as a black SUV pulled up to the curb.

All four were inside quickly and pulling away when three police cars pulled up in front of the club.

Julie, who had been apprehensive about being followed, was now grateful they had been.

"Where are we going?" Julie asked.

"Home. Liberty rule, after a security incident, we're in for the night," Lori explained. She looked at Tina and Jeff, "Sorry, I got complacent. It won't happen again. Thanks."

Both invisibles nodded. As they pulled up to the pier another man and woman waited for them. There were three others standing near the gangplank of Jeff's yacht.

Surrounded now by seven invisibles, they were ushered to Jeff's yacht. Two stayed on the pier after they boarded and the other's dispersed.

Jeff came out and greeted them. "You're back early," he said.

Lori was explaining what had happened to Lee. He was impressed at how effective the security was. Lori's phone rang.

She listened for less than a minute before saying, "Yes, ma'am," and ending the call.

Lori turned to Julie.

"Diljan wants to see you and me in her office ASAP. She said we can finish our date on the Liberty tonight."

"Lori, I think we'll be fine here," Julie replied.

"Probably, but that's not the point. She's my Captain. I follow her orders. Our safety is her priority at the moment. I suspect we're both going to get a lecture on what not to do with our drinks."

"Thank her for me," Jeff requested.

"I will. You can come too, Lee," Lori replied.

"No thanks. I'm staying in for the night."

When they stepped back onto the pier, the two women were escorted to the Liberty.

Jeff poured himself a drink and sat outside thinking. The evening could have had a much worse ending if Maureen's security team hadn't been there, he realized.

*****

At 9 am, Monday morning, Diljan and three others came to the Jules. Lee and Julie greeted them.

"Ready," Diljan asked.

"All set," Lee replied.

"Lee, Julie, these are our three new crew members. They are Carolina, Diana, and April."

They were as stunning as the original crew. Carolina was tall, like Olga. She was black, slim, and stacked. Diana was blonde, a little shorter than Carolina, but equally as gorgeous. April was a tiny redhead and every bit as attractive as the others. All three wore the blue and white duty uniforms of the Liberty.

Julie turned to her brother. "You're a dead man."

"Yeah, but what a way to go," Lee agreed.

This is where I'm ending this strange tale. I have no plans for further chapters. If someone else wants to tackle that - you have my blessing.