All Comments on 'Yakima Ch. 05-06'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnover 6 years ago
excellent!!

Love the Story. so far can see Gordon Winters getting sacked at his job. and Not Marrying Reese. leaving her struggling trying to find work and keep her house. or loosing custody of the kids to Hubby.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

i lke where this is going

redlion75redlion75over 6 years ago

How much is ha paying his lawyer that it will take him a year to pay it off

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoying this one

Don't care if it's and old story. This is a dandy. 5 stars

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Delightful Encounters

This is the fantasy of all men... Coaster comes up with some really interesting women.

I am worried that his wife will still need child support in the future.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonalmost 6 years ago
Very interesting...

Great characterizations, especially how Ali continually pronounces Graham's name as "Grime." It's little things like that which give a character life. That was clever of you, it endears her to the reader - and brings a smile. Well done, this is an enjoyable story to read. Thanks for posting. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What, no bust size?

I can't tell you how refreshing it is to read a story where the woman isn't described along the lines of "...5'3", 36-DD, and long legs leading to a freshly shaved...."

Thank you for your thoughtful character descriptions, and a lovely story.

Ravey19Ravey193 months ago

Grime indeed 😃😃😃. As Ali is British originally she might have used blinkers instead of blinders. Well adjusted characters for once, none of the BTB or RAAC.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous