All Comments on 'Yang Meets Mr. Samson Pt. 01'

by RacePlayDaddy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I simply don't care...

... how good, or great, a story is, once I see a character referring to someone as "Master" or "Mistress" I will immediately stop reading and never return to either that story or the person who wrote it! I don't believe anyone, ANYONE, deserves to be represented as such.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Holy Hell! That was scorching hot! I always like the idea of a little raceplay as a way to spice things up. The key is knowing how far and when to push. Especially if you put an idea in the woman's head that they were meant to be bred by their Alpha.

Aside from grammatic errors, this is a pretty solid start. Nothing that a good editor can't handle to polish this diamond. Put it in the right setting and it will shine.

But I will give one critic about Samson: don't make him too cruel. Give him the same coolness as one of those old school pimps. Cool as a stack of hundreds, slick as a black cat, and as smooth as a thousand dollar silk shirt. There's a quote from The Mack to better understand the mentality of what Samson should have in his relationship with Yang. In essence, not deeds.

"And never forget: anybody can control a woman's body, see. But the key is to control her mind." Can you dig it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the progression of this story! Plus it’s sort of true-to-life (at least based from my personal experience, as an Asian girl that’s also into raceplay) - it starts like any normal date; getting to know each other, romantic and cordial. Then once all inhibitions are gone, true lustful and dirty perverted intentions come out.

Anyways, I can’t wait for the next parts! I hope Mr. West takes part too, as well as other White Men in the, I’m assuming “predominantly White Men” firm - and she is reduced into the company’s personal chink slut!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous