Yawning Abyss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Know what? I'll dress like that," McAllister decided and jumped down from her chair again.

Kaileen nodded her approval as McAllister shimmied out of blouse, khakis and bra. She looked on as McAllister bent over, luscious bottom mere inches from Kaileen's hand as she tied her sneakers again.

"Okay, McAllister, you've got the job. Hell, I don't even care you can't cook. I'll teach you," Kaileen smiled as McAllister again jumped up into the chair.

McAllister stood at three feet, ten inches. Her whitish blonde hair hung down to her waist; she'd tied it back in a ponytail for this interview.

Her eyes were big and blue, a deeper shade of blue than Kaileen's ice-blue hue. Her nose was slightly large, and her mouth was small, a button mouth.

McAllister's chin was a sharp chin, giving her a slight elfish look. Kaileen didn't give voice to that thought, though. She was sure McAllister had heard that sentiment more times than she cared to.

McAllister's shoulders and arms were slim. Her hands were a little large for her slight frame; they actually looked odd attached to such spindly arms.

Her breasts were the size of eggs, and were even egg shaped, each capped with a light pink nipple roughly the size of a quarter. Her belly button was an 'outtie' in her slight paunch.

McAllister's legs, hips, and buttocks did swell out, looking normal. Short, but normal. Her feet, unlike her hands, were small, jammed into two filthy vinyl sneakers.

"Okay, the sous-chef is second in command," Kaileen said, taking her clipboard and handing it to McAllister. "Call Ms. Fenmore back here, please."

Each girl was interviewed by Kaileen. With each girl, she explained that their uniform would consist of white cotton bikini briefs, not thongs, not G-string, bikini briefs. She even showed each girl the package of bikini briefs, three to a pack that the local Save Well sold.

"Both Save Well and Patterson's Shoes in Ten Bear Lake sell the saddle oxfords," Kaileen stated. "I would suggest you get gel insoles; you'll be on your feet for six hours every shift. We're open from eleven to ten and there'll be two shifts Tuesday through Saturday."

At three thirty, Kaileen locked the door after the last of the girls she'd scheduled. McAllister handed Kaileen the clipboard, showing Kaileen she'd already written down the information on each new hire.

"I uh, so, why that uniform anyway," McAllister asked as she shimmied into her clothing again.

"My first girlfriend went to Roselawn Academy," Kaileen said, pulling on a pair of cutoff shorts and too small tee shirt. "They had these uniforms; you know, the plaid skirts and white blouses. She'd strip down to socks and panties right before turning out the lights; it was the sexiest thing I ever seen. Pussy gets wet just thinking 'bout me and Sammi."

McAllister's brother wasn't answering his phone. The next-door neighbor that had given McAllister a lift was already on the job at a rig; would be on the job until nine that evening. Kaileen opened the door of her truck and McAllister pulled herself up into the large truck.

"I uh, so, you're gay?" McAllister asked just as Kaileen pulled up to the trailer she and her brother lived in.

"Bi. Very, very bi," Kaileen smiled. "You?"

McAllister didn't answer.

Chapter 7—Smoking's good for you.

"Hello, Mr. Wanate," Kaileen smiled, locking the door of the smoke house.

"Might as well just call me Louie," the man's deep voice chuckled into his cell phone.

"Okay, Louie, what you got for me today?" Kaileen asked.

"My niece's son; what would that make him? My grand-nephew? My great nephew?" Louie asked. "Anyway, he's a good kid, a real hard worker."

"Then give him a job with your crew. God knows I been giving you enough work, huh?" Kaileen said, locking the rear door of The Nasty Pig.

"His mother says it's too dangerous," Louie sighed. "Okay, Ms. Withers..."

"Kaileen. I got call you Louie, you got call me Kaileen," Kaileen interrupted.

"Yes, ma'am," Louie chuckled. "Kaileen, Billy's deaf. Kid reads lips real good, understands what you tell him to do."

"Mr. Wanate, he's not uh, exactly what I'm looking for in a waitress," Kaileen said.

"How about a dishwasher? A bus boy?" Louie bargained.

"Huh! Hadn't even thought..." Kaileen admitted. "Guess I just figured the girls would do that. Huh!"

"I'll send him; where are you right now?" Louie asked.

"I'm here at the restaurant," Kaileen said.

Billy was a handsome young man, with waist length shiny black hair, reddish brown skin over high cheekbones and sharp nose. His black eyes looked at Kaileen's mouth as she spoke, nodding understanding. When he smiled, his teeth were white and straight, with just a small gap between the first two teeth.

He was tall, six feet two inches in height. His arms and chest were muscled, mainly from weight training as Mandy Wanate didn't let Billy do much physical labor. His jeans were snug and Kaileen wondered if that was a rolled-up sock in his jeans.

"Hmm, so you're nineteen," Kaileen mused, reading Billy's application form.

Billy nodded his head. Kaileen smiled and Billy smiled.

"We start on Tuesday," Kaileen said.

"Okay," Billy grunted and Kaileen fought against the wince.

His speech was a monotonous grunt. Just the simple 'okay' had sounded harsh, guttural to Kaileen's ears.

Friday, Saturday, and Monday, the Withers Sno-Cone trucks bore a sign announcing that The Nasty Pig would be opening on Tuesday.

Tuesday morning, McAllister was not present at ten thirty, their agreed upon time. Kaileen tried not to let her annoyance show as she worked with the five waitresses, demonstrating how she wanted them to ring up their tickets, serve their customers.

"Okay, your daddy comes in, what you going say to him?" Kaileen asked, noticing that two of the girls still tried to cover their naked breasts with their trays.

"Hi Dad, you going have to wait until I get home for your blow-job; I'm kind of busy right now," Deanna, a plump young woman said.

Kaileen smirked as the five young women giggled at the brash statement. At that moment, Billy knocked on the front door and Kaileen waved to let him know she would be right there.

"But, unless we accept assistance cards, my daddy won't be coming here," Deanna continued.

"Assistance cards?" Kaileen asked, unlocking the door.

"Food stamps," another young lady explained.

"Nope. Visa, Master Card and Discover," Kaileen confirmed, waving Billy into the dining area.

Billy stood, mouth open in shock at the sight of the scantily clad women. The tent in his blue jeans was quite noticeable.

"This is Billy," Kaileen introduced the young man to the women. "He's our bus-boy and dishwasher."

"He's deaf," a young red head supplied. "You need to tell him anything? You need to touch his arm or something to get his attention."

"I'll touch something," Deanna said, eyes looking at Billy's tented jeans.

"You know Billy?" Kaileen asked Robin, the young lady that had called out.

"We went to school together," Robin smiled. "Hi Billy."

At eleven on the dot, Kaileen flicked on the 'Open' sign and unlocked the front door. There were already six trucks in the parking lot and ten doors popped open when they saw the 'Open' sign flicker on.

"Man! Been smelling that barbeque all morning," the first man said, entering the building. "And I, oh! Hello!"

"Hi guys, sit anywhere; menu's on the table," Kaileen said cheerfully. "Your waitress will be right with you get your drink order, all right?"

Under the thick pane of glass that covered the tabletop, in front of each chair were 3 x 5 cards that announced the small, simple menu. There were three entrees: pulled pork sandwich, beef brisket sandwich, or fried chicken. The fried chicken was a half of a chicken, so was two dollars more than the sandwiches. The sides were potato salad, coleslaw, barbeque beans, or fried pickles.

Drinks were iced tea, unsweetened iced tea, lemonade, or water. Dessert was warm blackberry cobbler with a scoop of homemade vanilla ice cream melting on top.

At eleven thirty-nine, McAllister raced into the kitchen, tears streaming down her pretty face. Kaileen was too busy piling a half pound of pork onto a bun to pay any attention to her sous-chef.

"Chicken, two porks, all three wanting fried pickles; they any good?" Deanna asked cheerfully.

"Actually? Can't stand them," Kaileen smiled as she shoved the pulled pork sandwich, small cup of barbeque sauce and bowl of beans toward another waitress. "But my grandmother could eat a bunch of them like nothing else."

"Miss Kaileen, I'm so sorry; my brother wouldn't take me unless I said I'd give him half my money," McAllister said. "I still got a job?"

"Your brother sounds like a real dick," Kaileen said. "Come on; hop to it. Might have noticed, we pretty swamped out there."

Billy hustled a full bin of dirty dishes into the kitchen and hurriedly stacked a tray. He shoved the tray into the industrial dishwasher, pulled the lever and waited. When he felt the vibrations that told him the machine was running, he grabbed the bin and walked quickly to the dining area again.

"Deaf kid's busting his ass," Deanna commented as she took the tray of fried chicken and two pork sandwiches.

"Name's Billy. Not deaf kid," Kaileen said. "Come on, McAllister, get with it; Need two porks, two potato salads, let's go."

At four o'clock, some of the business began to slow. But word of mouth got out; there was a new barbeque restaurant with some real Southern barbeque, and it was being served by half-naked girls. By five thirty, the second shift of waitresses were being overwhelmed.

Deanna pulled on a tee shirt and a pair of jeans. Then, she set the tone for the other waitresses when she peeled a ten-dollar bill from her tips and gave it to Billy.

"What this?" Billy asked in his harsh grunting voice.

"Tip," Deanna said. "You did a great job today."

The other waitresses also peeled tens from their tips and Billy said 'thank you' to each girl. He stuffed the bills into his pocket and left the kitchen.

"Miss Kaileen, I, I really am sorry," McAllister whispered as she scooped potato salad into a bowl.

"We need sit down, have us a real serious talk," Kaileen snapped.

Out of the corner of her eye, Kaileen watched Paul, the other dishwasher/bus boy she'd hired. The kid's head was mounted on a swivel; he kept gawking at the waitresses, rather than at what tables needed clearing, what pans sat in the sink, awaiting his attention.

"Hey Paul? They're tits. Get a good look, then get with it, hear?" Kaileen finally snapped.

Chapter 8—With a bang.

In the morning, Kaileen drove out to pick McAllister up. Deanna lived in Ten Bear Lake as well and offered the diminutive girl a lift home. Two other girls also lived in Ten Bear Lake, Minnesota and they quickly set up a rotating schedule to ferry McAllister back and forth.

Friday night, Kaileen grabbed Billy before he dashed out. He stood, studying Kaileen's face, unsure smile on his lips.

"Tell your mother," Kaileen said slowly, making sure he could read her lips. "You have a date tomorrow night."

"Oooh!" Deanna teased from behind Billy.

"Shut up, Deanna," Kaileen giggled.

"I have a date?" Billy repeated in his harsh grunting speech. "Who my date?"

"Me," Kaileen said, even pointing a finger in between her 32D breasts.

"Okay!" Billy said happily.

"Hey, isn't that sexual harassment?" Deanna teased.

"Shut up, Deanna!" Kaileen shrilled.

With a smirk, the chubby girl left the kitchen. A few of the other girls followed, giggling at Kaileen's hot blush.

Kevin Lightfoot, a rotund man in his fifties grabbed an empty bin and dashed out to the dining room. Kaileen had run Paul off; he just couldn't seem to stop staring at the breasts in his proximity. Louie had recommended Kevin and so far, the man was doing great.

"Okay, McAllister, remember; you're opening tomorrow," Kaileen said. What's the first thing you do?"

"Put the potatoes on to boil," McAllister said, hanging her apron on the hook.

She slid her step stool underneath the table and prepared to leave.

"Next?" Kaileen asked, scooping some coleslaw into a bowl and placing it next to the still steaming fried chicken. "Robin, order, let's go."

"Beans. Then get a brisket in here and slice it. Two pork shoulders in next and shred it," McAllister recited.

"Order up, Lacy; put the damned phone away, Lacy, I need tell you again, bounce you on out of here," Kaileen called out.

The next evening, after wishing the last customer a good evening and locking the door, Kaileen assisted Billy in cleaning the restaurant. Two waitresses also stayed and helped; Kaileen made a mental note to add a fifty to their first paychecks the following Tuesday.

Kaileen let the girls out after they'd pulled on tops and shorts, wishing them a good evening. Turning, she smiled widely.

Billy had gone into the bathroom and had changed out of heavily stained jeans and tee shirt and put on clean khakis and a nice pull over shirt.

"Billy, Billy, Billy," Kaileen muttered, making sure he could not read her lips. "Honey, we just going back to my place for a fuck."

With a final check that everything was turned off and that everything was locked, Kaileen turned and stood on tiptoes. She pressed her lips in a feather light kiss to Billy's lips, then let them out the front door.

Kaileen pulled her truck into the garage and again looked at the bare spot where her Harley Fat Boy would go, if she ever got a fee moment to get one. Billy also looked around the garage with interest; it was bare except for the truck. He wondered where the lawnmower was, where the broken television was, where the bag of last year's clothes that no longer fit was.

Inside the condominium, Billy looked at the clean, comfortable furniture; the furniture that Kaileen had not sat on since moving to North Dakota. He looked at the dining table that Kaileen had never eaten at; having only used the table as a study area.

"Hungry?" Kaileen asked, and again raised up on tiptoes to give Billy a feather light kiss.

"I uh, yes," Billy admitted.

Kaileen rapidly made them an omelet, with fried potatoes and crispy bacon. Billy watched as she rapidly assembled their meal, then sat and ate with relish.

"Now," Kaileen said, pulling Billy to the rear atrium doors.

Outside, the rear patio was a ten by sixteen area, protected by a privacy fence. Kaileen looked at the comfortable furniture she'd not used since buying the ensemble and nodded with satisfaction. The large fluffy towels she'd placed there were still there, ready for use. She then pulled Billy to the covered hot tub.

"No swimsuit," Billy grunted, resisting as Kaileen pulled the cover from the six-person hot tub.

"Don't need one," Kaileen said, hoping he could read her lips in the semi-darkness.

She turned the tub on, set the temperature and nodded as the jets began to send the water into a foaming swirl. With a smile, she shrugged out of tee shirt and shorts.

Billy stared at his employer's sparse blonde bush for a moment, then stripped out of his own clothing. His rampant erection jutted out and Kaileen nodded her approval. He seemed to be the same length and girth as her vibrator, Big Ben. Unlike Big Ben, though, Billy had a thick foreskin.

Turning, Kaileen stepped into the tub. She made sure she gave Billy plenty of opportunity to ogle her pudgy rear. If he looked hard enough, he would see her pale pink lips poking through the blonde thatch, puffy and wet with her excitement.

Billy followed Kaileen into the tub. She smiled and pulled him to sit next to her in the warm bubbling water.

Billy was about to speak, but Kaileen silenced him with a kiss. This was not a feather-light kiss; this was a sloppy, passionate kiss, with plenty of tongue.

She kissed him, then nuzzled his neck. She smiled when his hands found her heavy breasts, squeezing them aggressively.

"Yes!" Kaileen hissed, even though she knew Billy couldn't hear her groan of approval.

They kissed often and touched often. Billy tugged and twisted Kaileen's nipples, then wrapped his large hands around her slim waist.

Kaileen tugged and twisted Billy's nipples as well. She also combed her fingers through his long hair.

Kaileen wasn't sure of Billy had any experience with women, but his kisses were passionate. His touches were aggressive, demanding, exciting.

When the timer dinged and the jets died down, Kaileen pulled Billy to the edge of the tub. She stepped out first and scampered to the towels. Billy followed and grabbed Kaileen's towel from her hands.

"Hey!" Kaileen giggled.

She then moaned as Billy began to towel her dry. He patted her flesh with the towel, then rubbed her flesh, then finally wrapped her in her towel.

"I just knew you'd be a good lover," Kaileen praised.

"What?" Billy paused in his quick drying of his own body.

"Nothing," Kaileen shook her head.

She led him up the stairs to her bedroom. Inside of the large room, Kaileen turned on a bedside lamp, even though she would have preferred to make love by the moonlight streaming in through the window. She would have preferred to light two or three candles, having only the flickering light illuminating her body. But that would not be fair to a lover that could not hear, a lover that read lips.

She lay Billy on her neatly made king-sized bed, then lay next to him. They continued to kiss passionately, hungrily.

Billy pulled her towel from her body and Kaileen nodded her approval. She smiled when his hands found her round backside.

"Mm-hmm," she purred, nodding.

Then she bent and lapped her tongue around the tip of his cock. She wormed her tongue in between the foreskin and the head of his cock, tasting his excitement.

"Oh yes," Kaileen hissed, gripping the base of his cock in her small hand.

Billy groaned, a loud grunt as Kaileen skinned his foreskin down, exposing his very sensitive cockhead. He gave a strangled bark as her hot wet mouth sank over the head of his cock.

Kaileen began to bob her head up and down, stopping right before he could hit her gag reflex. Her small hand pumped the base of his meat as she worked her tongue around him.

Her other hand rubbed his muscular chest and abdomen. She shivered as his hands left her buttocks and gripped the sides of her head.

Kaileen allowed Billy to take charge. She allowed him to pull and push her face up and down his cock. Her small hand rested around the base of his cock, preventing him from thrusting too deeply into her throat.

"Ugh! Ung, Ung, Ung!" Billy suddenly grunted and Kaileen sighed happily as his spunk jetted down her gulping throat.

Billy's grip relaxed and Kaileen stretched languidly next to him. He gasped for breath for a long moment, then gently pulled her close to him.

"Yes, oh I knew you'd be a good lover," Kaileen encouraged as he bent to kiss her lips.

When Kaileen felt his cock begin to rise again, she smiled and stroked him a few times. She then held up a hand.

"I will be right back," she said, and Billy nodded his head.

Kaileen went into her large bathroom. She quickly prepared an enema and watched herself in the mirrored wall as she jammed the nozzle into her tightly clenched anus.

"Ugh!" she hissed, feeling the warm, soapy water flooding into her.

She repeated the process, then washed her hands and left the bathroom. Billy was standing, cock slightly deflated when she entered the bedroom.

"I need to potty," he explained and brushed past her.

Kaileen used the time he was gone by locating the large tube of lubrication. She then began the process of lubricating her rectum; two fingers of gel, then three fingers, thrusting in and out, smearing more and more of the gel around inside of herself.

1...34567...14