Yawning Abyss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard the toilet flush and smiled. Billy reappeared a moment later, wiping his wet hands on his hairless thighs.

Kaileen motioned to the bed and Billy smiled and approached. She then kissed him as he sank into the firm mattress.

"Billy, I want you to fuck my ass," Kaileen said, making sure to speak slowly.

"You want what?" Billy asked, unsure.

"You to stick this..." Kaileen said, gripping Billy's resurging erection. "Up my ass."

"Your... That hurt!" Billy protested, dark eyes wide with shock.

"Oh God, I sure hope so," Kaileen muttered and kissed him.

She showed Billy the tube of lubricant. She squeezed a dollop of the clear goo into the palm of her hand and slowly applied it to his throbbing cock.

Billy watched, mesmerized by her actions. Then, with another passionate kiss, Kaileen turned and put her shoulders to her thick comforter. She reached her hands back and pulled her buttocks apart.

Billy saw her blonde thatch, wet and sticky with her excitement. He saw her pussy lips, puffy and slick with her excitement, saw her thighs wet and slick with her passion.

Billy saw her light brown anus, greasy, shiny, winking at him. He saw her small hands straining to pull her beautiful buttocks apart in invitation.

Billy gripped his slimy cock and knelt behind Kaileen. He lined up his cock with her winking anus and pressed forward.

"Oh, son of a..." Kaileen screamed out as the blunt head of Billy's cock pressed against her resisting anus.

Billy did not hear Kaileen's scream. He watched the tip of his cock gain entry. He watched her light brown ring of flesh crinkle tightly, watched as the ring of flesh slowly expanded.

"God damn," Kaileen screamed in painful pleasure.

Her anus flowered open and Billy pushed harder. The foreskin curled back, allowing his cockhead to gain full entry into her anus. Kaileen shuddered, grimacing tightly as Billy's thick foreskin flowed the blunt head of his cock into her rectum.

"Oh God, oh God," Kaileen panted as stabs of pain rippled outward from her anus.

Kaileen could feel Billy's pulse as more than half of his cock was buried inside of her. She could feel the blunt head rasping along her anal canal. She could feel his thick foreskin as he pushed into her.

That familiar, lovely warmth began to bubble up inside of her guts. Kaileen shivered at the delicious feelings radiating throughout her body.

"Mother fucker!" Kaileen screamed out as her first orgasm racked her body.

"Ugh!" Billy grunted in protest as her rectum clamped down, painfully tight around his cock.

"Oh God, yes!" Kaileen shrieked, her hands falling from her buttocks.

She was sure her anus had torn. Kaileen was sure she could feel a trickle of blood oozing from her anus. She was sure her flesh was ripping as Billy forced his length into her.

"Oh Baby, Baby, Baby," Kaileen panted, trying desperately to catch her breath.

Billy began to pull out and Kaileen's muscles tried desperately to force him out of her bowels. She could feel the thick foreskin curling upward as his cock slithered along her guts.

When he pushed back in, Kaileen shrieked in orgasm. She shook violently as he pushed firmly into her.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," Kaileen chanted, one hand tugging and twisting her nipple, the other hand frantically rubbing her pussy.

Billy gripped Kaileen's hips in a fierce grip. His thrusts began to pick up speed and force as he fucked Kaileen's tight ass.

"Ugh!" Billy suddenly grunted.

Kaileen's throat hurt, but she did shriek when she felt Billy's hot semen jetting into her bowels. She shook in pleasure while Billy thrashed, pumping more and more of his seed into her.

Billy held himself upright, hands squeezing Kaileen's hips tightly. He panted, trying to catch his breath.

"Uh, oh, oh God," Kaileen panted, trying to catch her breath.

Finally, Billy's fierce grip relaxed. He fell back as Kaileen wiggled forward.

"Oh, oh my God," Kaileen wheezed, getting to shaky feet.

The ride to Billy's trailer was silent. Kaileen needed to focus on the road; there were no lights along this stretch of blacktop.

"There," Billy pointed to a single wide trailer among other trailers.

Kaileen stopped the truck. She turned and smiled at Billy. Then she softly kissed him.

"Good night," she said. "See you Tuesday."

"See you Tuesday," Billy agreed, opening the door of the truck.

Kaileen's ass throbbed deliciously as she drove home. Home in her condominium again, Kaileen again sat in her hot tub. She stared up at the inky black sky, the few stars twinkling overhead.

On Sunday, Kaileen spent the day nude. With the Internet, she managed to place her orders for the restaurant, schedule the deliveries, and check on the progress of the steak house.

On Monday, Kaileen woke when her cell phone buzzed and chimed.

"Louie, this better be good," Kaileen cheerfully said.

"Morning, boss," Louie said. "Don't know if it's good or not. "You know how we have that sign out front?

Kaileen had employed Louie to do another sketch. This one was of Kaileen's well-shaped thigh, single garter strap holding up a lace-cuffed stocking. Along the very top of the sketch, Louie had just a shadow of Kaileen's buttock. It was difficult to tell; was it a butt cheek? Was it just a shadow? Was it just the sky right above where the billboard ended?

Next to this single leg were the words 'DAUGHTERS' Steaks. The word daughters was in all capitalized, outlined lettering, the word steaks was in smaller letters, only the 'S' was capitalized. The entire sign was in black and white.

"Uh huh; got them on the snow cone trucks too," Kaileen agreed.

"Anyway, some guy comes screaming up to me, wanting to know where I got off stealing his idea," Louie said, sounding worried.

"Oh goody!" Kaileen giggled. "He give you a name?"

"Jason?" Louie asked.

"Oh goody!" Kaileen giggled again.

"He threatened to sue us if we didn't stop immediately," Louie said. "Kaileen, what's going on here?"

Chapter 9—Ankle socks and Mary Janes.

With his first paycheck, plus the generous tips from the waitresses, Billy Wanate bought himself a truck. And now that he had means of transportation, Billy was included in the troop of drivers that ferried McAllister to and from work.

The next Saturday, Kaileen again took Billy home, fed him, then fucked him to exhaustion. She also broke Billy's heart; it wasn't love. It was fucking. Pure and simple, it was fucking.

Even with an angry Jason Paul Withers threatening lawsuits, Wanate Construction completed the building just after the Fourth of July holiday. The next week was spent installing the furniture and hiring the staff.

Kaileen had already contacted a distributorship, arranged to have grass-fed beef shipped to Daughters Steaks. The first hires were three chefs and a pastry chef, and two bartenders.

Then Kaileen began interviewing waitresses. She interviewed each hopeful while wearing the uniform of a Daughters waitress.

"Bustier, thong panties, lace ankle socks and Mary Janes," Kaileen said. "White. Pink. Baby blue. Any other colors? I will send you home."

While Kaileen worked to get Daughters Steaks up and running, McAllister had been bumped up to Executive chef. Kevin was bumped from dishwashing duty to being a Sous-chef; he loved to kook. Lucien Washington, Kevin's boyfriend took over duties as bus boy/dishwasher.

Deanna was promoted to manager of The Nasty Pig and truly thrived in the position. She was a firm but fair boss and none of the girls resented her. They knew Deanna had been one of them, a waitress. If she asked one of the waitresses to do something, there was a reason she would ask them to do that task.

Opening day of Daughters, just before opening the doors, Kaileen faced her staff. The oven was pre-heated to twelve hundred degrees. The side dishes were prepped, ready to go into the oven. The steaks were at correct temperature, waiting to be slapped onto a cast iron turntable and shoved into the oven.

The nine girls were dressed in gauzy, lacy bustiers and matching thong panties. Their legs were bare, their feet jammed into lacy ankle socks and black patent leather Mary Janes.

"Are we ready?" Kaileen smiled.

"Ready!" a chorus of voices went up.

"Then let's do it," Kaileen said and unlocked the door.

The hours were from four in the afternoon until ten in the evening. Kaileen acted as hostess, greeting each arrival, promptly seating them when a table became available.

The girls smiled, giggled, preened, but kept moving. Looking around, Kaileen wondered if she should have put in more than forty-five tables. Each table had four seats available and there were very few empty seats. Then she remembered, it was Friday; it was pay day for many of these men.

Saturday was even busier. Some of the men complained about the hours; asking if Daughters would open a little earlier than four in the afternoon.

"And what's this? Closed Sunday and Monday?" one man demanded to know.

"Give your liver time to rest, drunk ass hole," his waitress muttered.

The seven thousand dollars' worth of beef was nearly depleted when they locked the door the first Saturday evening. The pastry chef was already making demands for more provisions. The vegetables were also nearly depleted.

Kaileen smiled tiredly as she listened to her staff chattering amongst themselves. She was tired; she'd worked the morning shift at The Nasty Pig; McAllister said she was coming down with a cold. From The Nasty Pig, Kaileen had busted her butt to get to Daughters in time to unlock the door. Playing hostess was a constant motion, no time to rest.

"Miss Kaileen, you okay?" Bethany asked softly.

Kaileen looked at the blonde beauty, a quizzical look on her face. The waitress gave her a soft smiled.

"You're crying," Bethany said.

Kaileen reached up and touched her wet face. She looked at her wet fingertips in shock.

"I uh, I, y'all go on home, okay?" Kaileen stammered.

Chapter 10—I'll see you in court.

Tuesday morning, Kaileen checked the smokehouse behind The Nasty Pig. There were four pork butts smoking, very nearly at the peak of perfection. The beef brisket had just a hint of the rind of fat left.

Stepping out of the smokehouse, Kaileen watched Billy pulling his truck to a stop. As she stood and watched, Billy turned off the engine, then leaned over the console.

McAllister's small head appeared; Kaileen almost giggled as she could see that McAllister was kneeling on the passenger seat.

The kiss that Billy and McAllister shared was not a friendly 'thank you for a ride' kiss. The kiss was a passionate kiss, the kiss a lover gives to a lover.

Kaileen turned and entered the restaurant, feeling guilty for spying on McAllister and Billy's private moment. She also felt a slight stab of resentment; she'd hoped to seduce McAllister. She'd hoped to introduce McAllister to anal sex; she had a beautiful strap on cock at the ready.

"Oh! You're here," McAllister squeaked as she unlocked the door and entered the kitchen.

"Uh huh; hiding out," Kaileen admitted.

"Did, I, I am scheduled today; I'm supposed to do the morning, right?" McAllister asked as she saw that Kaileen had already done much of the prep work.

"Uh huh, like I said, I'm hiding out," Kaileen smiled.

"Hiding?" McAllister asked, pulling her stepstool out from underneath the table.

"Dad's suing me," Kaileen giggled. "And he's paying a process server hundred bucks a day, trying get the papers to me."

"Suing you?" McAllister gasped. "Your own dad?"

At three thirty, Kaileen playfully swatted McAllister on her butt and left the kitchen. Her uniform of bustier, thong panties, lace socks and highly polished shoes were in a small bag wrapped around the back rest of her modified Harley.

Kaileen had walked into the Coronation, Minnesota Harley-Davidson dealership after hearing an advertisement on a local radio station. The dealership was open on Sunday; the dealership was celebrating their seventeen-year anniversary.

The very first motorcycle she'd seen had been the Fat Boy, pearl white gas tank gleaming.

"I'll take it," Kaileen told the immense mountain of a man that sat behind the counter.

"Uh huh, ain't even going ask how much it is?" the man asked, voice a deep rumble.

"Nope; y'all take Visa?" Kaileen asked, plunking the card onto the counter.

She took the necessary lessons, took the written test, passed the driving test, and rumbled out of the dealership. The immense mountain of a man sneered in disgust at the bubble gum pink gas tank and bubble gum pink front and rear fenders that bike now sported.

"Ain't right. Just ain't right, make a beautiful ride like that into a bitch bike," he grumbled.

Rumbling up behind Daughters Steaks, Kaileen fought against the smirk when she spotted the process server waiting. She grabbed the bag off the sissy bar and trotted to the rear door of the restaurant.

"See Humpty-Dumpty's still trying find me," Kaileen chuckled as one of the bartenders opened the rear door and let her enter.

"Mm-hmm," the man smiled. "Keeps asking for a Kailey Withers and I keep telling him no one here by that name."

Kaileen greeted the other waitresses that congregated in the employee lounge, changing into their uniforms. The clock on the wall showed that she had ten minutes, so Kaileen did not dawdle.

The fifth person to enter the front door when Kaileen unlocked it was the process server. He looked at a picture, looked at Kaileen and shook his head. Then he approached her.

"I uh, I'm looking for Kailey Withers," he said. "No, no, listen, I know you said other day ain't nobody here by that name, but there's got to be. Jason Withers knows his daughter's working here."

"Can I see the picture?" Kaileen asked.

It was a picture from when she was in the fourth grade. The nine-year-old girl smiled a wide smile and Kaileen felt the sting of tears looking at the photograph.

"Mr. Breedlove, your client's an idiot, hear?" Kaileen said, looking again at the innocent, happy girl in the school picture.

"Hmm? How so?" Mike Breedlove asked.

"That picture is eleven years old; good God, I was what? Nine? And my name is Kaileen. Kaileen, not Kailey," Kaileen smiled sadly. "But kind of nice know they hung onto that picture."

Lisa Doucet recommended that Kaileen retain Lydia Crowfoot as her attorney. Kaileen liked the woman immediately; she had a good, firm handshake and a no-nonsense attitude.

Lydia's Native American ancestry was readily apparent. When Kaileen asked if she was related to Lisa in anyway, Lydia shrugged her shoulders.

"Oh, I'm sure our family trees share a few branches," Lydia said. "I'm pretty sure I'm related to just about everyone in Children County in some way or another."

Judge Harold Timmerlin was scheduled to hear the case. On a cold day in October, the two parties met in Judge Timmerlin's courtroom.

"Withers-Morrison V Withers," he intoned.

Kaileen smiled, looking at her mother and father. Both looked much older than they had looked the last time she'd seen them. In fact, Stephanie and Anne Morrison could have passed for sisters, with all the gray in Stephanie's hair, all the wrinkles imbedded in her face.

Jason wasn't a pretty boy any longer. His face looked puffy, pasty. His belly drooped over his belt line.

Jason's attorney set out the facts, or what his clients perceived to be the facts. They had come up with the idea of a fine restaurant in the Oxmore, North Dakota area. They had even come up with the name, Daughters. The concept, the name, the location; everything was their idea. Therefore, it belonged to them.

Then Lydia had presented the facts, as they were. Jason Paul Withers and Stephanie Anne Morrison had not put a penny into the business. They had not secured the location; they had not obtained the design of the building. They had not hired any of the staff, had not developed the restaurant's mission statement.

"In short, your Honor, what have Jason Withers and or Stephanie Morrison done, exactly?" Lydia concluded.

Jason testified. With coaching from his attorney, Jason painted himself as a loving, doting, devoted father to his four children. He even shed a tear as he lamented the cold, distant actions of his oldest child, Kailey Stephanie Withers.

Lydia destroyed that testimony by asking him to name his four children and give their ages. Then she presented the birth certificates as proof that Jason was wrong on the names and ages of each of his children.

Mike Breedlove, the process server did admit, under oath that his efforts to serve Kaileen Withers with the summons had been stymied. He stated, it would have been much easier had he been given a more recent photograph of Kaileen Paula Withers. It would have been exponentially much easier had he been given the correct name of the person he was to serve.

Lisa Doucet, Louie Wanate, the employees of Daughters testified. To a person, each testified that they had no idea who Jason Withers or Stephanie Morrison were. All financing, all business dealings had been conducted by Kaileen Paula Withers.

Judge Timmerlin took one day to research any legal precedence. On the third day, he reconvened his court to render his verdict.

"Thomas Edison is often quoted as saying that genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration," the judge stated. "Mr. Venecky, your client's allegation that they called their daughter, a daughter whose name they can't even remember and saying that they have an idea for a successful business is hardly worth awarding them one hundred or even fifty percent of any profits Daughters may accrue."

Mr. Venecky looked ill as the judge spoke. The judge paused for a long moment, studying the faces of Jason, Stephanie, and Kaileen.

"So, taking the formula of one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration, I am hereby awarding Jason Paul Withers and Stephanie Anne Morrison one percent of any profits Daughters may earn in the first year of operation," Judge Timmerlin stated and banged his gavel down.

Mr. Venecky vomited; he knew he would see no payment from Jason or Stephanie.

"But it was my idea!" Jason screamed at Kaileen. "You little fucking bitch, it was my idea!"

Chapter 11—How far is far enough away?

Kaileen got word that Jason and Stephanie had skipped, still owing Baron Venecky several thousands of dollars in legal fees. She quietly sent Baron Venecky payment in full.

"Manzurak, Utah?" Kaileen asked, trying to find the town on a map of the state of Utah.

Somehow Jason had managed to talk Young Insurance into financing the opening of a Young Insurance agency in Garland County, Utah. He did this, even though he had no experience in insurance; Jason Paul Withers was a skilled liar.

Plus, that, he was sure, the Mormons in the area would flock to a business with the name of Young. He wouldn't discourage the yokels from thinking it was related to Brigham Young.

Jason hired his common-law wife to be his personal assistant and they rented space in a strip mall on Highway 129. To the right of the new Young Insurance location was a tire store. To the left was a frozen yogurt franchise.

Kaileen bought the strip mall directly across Highway 129. The owner was more than happy to sell; there was an H&R Block, a Thai restaurant, a tanning salon, and three empty stores. The Thai restaurant was routinely late with their rent and the tenant made constant demands.

Kaileen had Louie redraw his sketch. He drew the smirking, sexy pig with a too short tee shirt, a pair of bikini briefs and knee socks and saddle oxfords. Kaileen giggled as she imagined the conversation between her mother and father as she put up the sign announcing The Nasty Pig.

"The Nasty Pig barbeque; Jason, wasn't there a Nasty Pig place in North Dakota?" Stephanie asked upon seeing the sign directly across from the plate glass door of Young Insurance.

1...45678...14