Year of the Swing Ch. 02: Tammy

Story Info
Cat and Malcolm share a younger woman.
1.8k words
4.32
9.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second entry to my 'Year of the Swing' series. Please read *Year of the Swing - Ch01 Stacy* for our backstory. Thank you, and I hope you enjoy our story.

__________________

Catherine was busy with housework when we got a notification from our swinging account on the computer. We eagerly checked to see what it was. The icon indicated that we had an invitation to chat. We reviewed the account and read about a young woman who had responded to our profile. According to her description, her personality would be a great match. She was younger than us, but we decided we would listen to what she had to say.

The chat window opened and read:

* 'Hello, I'm Tammy.'

We replied:

- 'Hello Tammy, I am Malcolm, and my wife Catherine is next to me.'

* 'Your bio looked very interesting, but I'm pretty young. Would that be a problem?'

- 'We are okay with that. Is there a reason why you are interested in an older couple?'

* 'I'd like to be with people who are more experienced than people my age. The boys I've been with have been clumsy and selfish.'

We further discussed the request and empathized with her situation. We knew that she would not have the same problem with us and agreed that we would treat her with as much care as possible.

I gave her our city and asked her how close she was to us. She was only fifteen minutes away, so we offered to take her to dinner. She accepted and said she was eager to meet us.

__________________

Three days later, the time to meet Tammy was upon us. We were less nervous that time, and set to making the house look nice in case dinner went well. Catherine put on her best lingerie as I watched her dress. I struggled to keep myself from taking her then and there. I let her finish getting ready, then grabbed her from around the waist and kissed her deeply. I could see the lust in her eyes and could tell that, if the night went well, Tammy was going to have a very good time. We had talked to her earlier in the day and let her know what we would be wearing, and she'd responded in kind.

We reached the restaurant a little early and waited outside. Tammy showed up moments later. She was the definition of 'the girl next door.' We chatted for a bit, and I asked if she was ready to eat. Tammy giggled and said, "You could say that," which we all laughed at. I opened the door and I followed her and my wife in.

The dinner was good, but the conversation was better. Everyone was flirting heavily and knew where the night was headed. The entire dinner became a slow and intoxicating foreplay session. We paid the check and told Tammy she could follow us home if she'd like. She quickly agreed.

On the drive home, Cat and I discussed what we thought of Tammy. We both agreed that she was going to be a lot of fun. We exchanged ideas on how to pleasure her and talked about all the ways we wanted her, and that we hoped she was thinking the same.

I parked our car in the garage and waved for Tammy to park her car in the driveway. After she parked, I opened the door of her car to help her out. I held her hand on the way to the side of the house, opened the door, then followed her in. Cat took her coat, and we offered her a drink. She declined and asked if she could go to our restroom to freshen up. Cat pointed out our restroom, and I had a glass of water. Cat walked back to me and I gave her a passionate kiss, knowing what would happen in a little while. My cock had been in a permanent state of arousal since we entered the house, and I needed both women soon.

We heard the door to the restroom open, and Tammy walked into the room. Both Cat and I were stunned. Tammy had changed into a white, lacy negligee and looked amazing. The white of the nightgown magnified the paleness of her skin.

Tammy gave both of us a sexy look and said, "You two may use me however you wish." I glanced at Catherine, and she gave me a nod. I slowly walked over to Tammy, pulled her into my arms, and kissed her deeply.

"Follow me," I said to her, and we all walked to the bedroom.

I picked up Tammy and laid her on the bed while Cat began removing her clothes. Tammy and I locked into a kiss, and I let my hand caress her waist, not wanting to go too fast despite my eagerness. My hands glided over the silkiness of her negligee, approaching her pleasure zones, but changing direction just as they were about to touch.

Cat had finished undressing and joined me in enjoying the body of the beautiful woman who had given herself to us. Cat began kissing Tammy, and I took the opportunity to undress. It felt good to let my cock free from the confines of my jeans.

I bent over Tammy's supine body and gently kissed my way down her nearly naked flesh. I lifted her negligee to expose her lacy panties, and could see that they were soaked through; both them and what lay beneath were giving off an intoxicating aroma. Gently, I kissed her mound and then the soft skin of her inner thighs. Tammy was softly moaning into Catherine's mouth, encouraging us to continue.

I slid my fingers under the straps of her panties and guided them off her creamy legs, exposing her sex. Her outer petals were almost nonexistent, as was her pubic hair. I inhaled her scent and began to kiss her outer blush and swollen mound, occasionally letting my tongue stroke up its length. Goosebumps formed on Tammy's legs as she arched her back, and her moans got louder.

Cat had removed the silky top that Tammy was wearing and had her mouth on Tammy's left breast while her hand massaged her right one. I let my tongue glide up the center of her pussy and took in the juices dripping from her. My tongue entered her hole and took in more of the nectar that I was already addicted to.

Tammy's moans intensified, and I slowly made my way up to her pleasure button. She whimpered as I let the tip of my tongue probe under her clitoral hood; her thighs clamped around my head. I wrapped my hands around the top of her thighs and drew her in so that her legs were against my shoulders. Then I went to work on her clit, alternating between offering butterfly-wing-like flicks with the tip of my tongue, and dipping down into her tunnel and taking in all the juices steadily flowing out from her. Her hips began to buck against me as she ground against my face, greedily seeking her release. I felt her legs tense, and she thrust her hips up into my mouth. I eagerly took in her sweet honey as she shouted with pleasure. I stayed between her legs until her convulsions subsided. Then I made my way up and lay next to her, and she smiled at me. I kissed her softly, then kissed Catherine.

Tammy looked over to Cat and asked her to lie on her back. Catherine agreed and laid down with her head on the pillow while Tammy positioned herself between Cat's legs and started to pleasure her in the way only a woman could. I moved myself behind Tammy. My hands slid along her silky smooth flesh to either side of her creamy ass. She lifted her hips so that her sex was in line with my engorged manhood.

I gripped my cock with one hand and slid it up and down her slit, my precum mixing with her wetness. I heard her muffled moans as she devoured Catherine's pussy. Catherine watched me with loving eyes as I slowly thrust into Tammy's slick passage. I worked my way into her until I could feel my head slide against her cervix and start to press against the back of her vagina. I stopped my forward momentum, but Tammy thrust backward until my balls slapped against her clit. She pulled away from Cat briefly to let out a loud moan and quickly went back to her work. I slowly withdrew my cock, feeling the slick ridges of her vaginal walls massage my glans. Only the tip was inside her tunnel when I thrust forward again.

Tammy and I quickly fell into a rhythm. Her pussy gripped my cock tightly, her inner labia following my shaft out with every retraction and returning with every thrust. The room filled with sounds of slapping flesh and moans of pleasure. Tammy began to buck harder into me, my cock slamming into her back wall while her pussy clamped around me harder and harder. I marveled at her tightness, and could tell she was as close as I was. Catherine looked like she was about to crest as well. Her back arched, and her hands pressed against the headboard, bracing herself for the coming climax.

Catherine's left hand came down and grabbed the back of Tammy's head as her hips pressed into her mouth. She was moaning loudly. Tammy kept at it until Cat let go. Then she looked up at Cat and asked, "Can he cum in me? I want to feel his cum inside me!"

Cat looked at me and nodded, and I quickened my pace. Tammy started screaming. "Oh god yes! Don't stop! Pump me full of your cum!" Her feverish pleading made it impossible to hold back any longer, and I slammed hard into her with a loud grunt. My balls and shaft started pulsing, and I felt torrents of cum shoot out of my cock. Tammy came with me, her pussy quivering around my cock. A mixture of my cum and her honey started to seep out of her as our bodies exploded together. Tammy rocked back and forth in short strokes, riding the waves of ecstasy and milking every drop from me.

My rod was covered with our sticky mixture, and I could feel it sliding down my balls. She kept her sex against me until my cock softened. My head fell out of her, unplugging a dam; a stream of cum flowed out immediately thereafter. Tammy reached down, dipped her finger into her hole, brought up a sample of our concoction to her mouth, and sucked it clean.

Tammy moved to the head of the bed and embraced Cat. I slid in behind Tammy and wrapped my arms around both of them. Out of breath and with our bodies covered in sweat, we drifted off to sleep.

In the morning, we said our goodbyes and sent her home with an open invitation to join us whenever she liked. Cat and I stood in the driveway as she left, thinking about how much we'd enjoyed the night before.