Year of the Swing Ch. 01: Stacy

Story Info
Our first experience with swinging.
2.5k words
4.26
31.6k
12
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While this story is based on true events, all names, and certain identifying details, have been altered.

____________________________________________________________

Hello, my name is Malcolm. Catherine and I have been together in one form or another for a long time, first as classmates in high school, then as best friends while she was at college, and now as spouses. We have always gotten along and could tell each other anything.

We had been married for about three years when an interesting conversation took place between us. I'd gotten home only moments earlier, and, after having shed both my shoes and my coat, was meandering through the house, as I generally do. I put my things down on the dining room table, eager to relax. I discovered my wife on the computer and asked what she was doing.

She responded, "Mal, did you know there are multiple websites where couples can go to find other people to be with?"

With a puzzled look on my face, I said, "You mean like hanging out and going to the movies?"

She smiled and blushed. "No, like to sleep with."

"What! Really? What brought this on?"

"I was just curious."

"So... like... swinging?"

"Well, that and threesomes."

My heart skipped a beat, and I paused to think about what my wife had just said. We had talked about the topic before, but in a more abstract way. I'd jokingly said in the past that I would be fine if she slept with a woman, as long as I got all the details after. I'd never thought that it was a real possibility, but the idea of my wife and another woman making love had always turned me on. I'd certainly never believed that I would be involved, no matter how much I might have fantasized about it.

"Is this something you are serious about?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied. "You know I have always been curious about being with another woman, but I've never dared to try before. We are young, we know that we want to start having kids soon, and I don't want to do this with kids in the picture, so if we are going to explore this, now is the time."

"Hun, if you are okay with this, I'm in, but we have to be one hundred percent in. I don't want to lose what we have over something that is supposed to be for fun. If at any time one of us doesn't feel right about something, it's over right then and there."

"I agree," she said. "So, are we going to do this?"

"Let's give it a shot."

We started our search for our first partner or partners right then and there, together, at the computer. I created accounts on two sites that were dedicated to what we were looking to do. After about a week, we came across a woman that piqued our interest. Her name was Stacy; she was from our area and was ten years older than us. We chatted for about a week, and then one day she said she had to go to our local mall and wanted to know if we wanted to meet in person. We were both nervous about taking that next step, but we agreed, and left for our rendezvous. We got to the agreed-upon location, and Stacy was there looking through some clothes.

I remember being taken aback by how lucky we were. The picture she'd sent did not do her justice. I'm six feet tall, and she was at least a foot shorter than me, but what she lacked in height she gained in beauty everywhere else. She was busty with sandy blonde hair that flowed down to the middle of her back. She was fit and had a nice, tight ass that I had a hard time not staring at. I felt the tension in my pants growing, but tried to control my excitement. I didn't do a good enough job, because I saw Stacy's eyes lock onto my groin and a smirk grow on her face.

She walked up to us and said, "You must be Cat and Mal. It's nice to finally meet you."

"It's nice to meet you as well, Stacy," said Catherine.

"Thank you for agreeing to meet with us," I said. "So what are you looking for... at the store, I mean." My nerves were showing, but Stacy took it in stride. We knew we weren't her first.

"Well, I like to bargain shop, and noticed an ad in the paper for this store, so I figured I'd give it a shot, but, if I'm being honest, I'm using it as an excuse to meet you two."

"Well, I'm glad you did," I replied. "You look great, by the way."

"Thank you! You don't look so bad yourself, handsome."

I let my wife take over the conversation at that point and took the time to give Stacy a good once-over while she was distracted. The thought of me making love to her was very appealing, but the thought of my wife with her turned me on more. I could feel my manhood swelling, and my balls started to ache. I asked if she wanted to go out to lunch, and she said yes. I was relieved, because I needed to sit down. My cock was making me uncomfortable at that point and I needed to find a reason to shift things around.

While at the restaurant, we had a great conversation, and it became very apparent that all parties wanted each other badly. The attraction was palpable. Catherine and I looked at each other knowingly and asked Stacy if she would like to come over that night.

She said, "Absolutely!" and we made plans for her to come over after dinner.

Catherine and I cleaned up the house and ate dinner. As we were lighting some candles in the bedroom, we heard a knock at the door. Stacy was a little early, but we were more than ready. Stacy walked in, and I took her coat into the other room. When I walked back into the room, Catherine and Stacy were already kissing, so I stood aside and watched for a while. The lust behind the kiss was so sexy; I instantly felt my cock start to grow. They noticed I was watching. Catherine took her hand, and they followed me to the bedroom. I got into the bedroom and turned around to look at the two beautiful women in front of me. They were both standing close. Stacy pulled my head down to her, and we kissed deeply as my wife slowly started to undo my pants. When Stacy heard my fly unzip, she lowered her hand down and gently gripped my cock. We both moaned slightly, and then she went further and cupped my balls. As my pants fell to the floor, both women pushed me towards the bed and slowly kissed their way down my body until they were on their knees. Stacy grabbed hold of my shaft and licked the precum that had formed on the head of my cock. She smiled, and then both of them started licking me from base to tip, their tongues intertwining as they playfully fought over real estate. Catherine cupped my balls and started to roll them around as Stacy took my member down her throat. I can not put into words the pleasure I was feeling at that moment. Watching and feeling two beautiful women sharing my manhood was better than I had anticipated. My balls began to ache, and I knew I needed to stop or the ride would be over far too soon.

I gently guided them up and had them lay on the bed. Catherine propped herself against the headboard, and Stacy lay with her back against her. Catherine knew that I needed to taste Stacy's pussy in the worst way, and she wanted to explore her body while watching me go to work. I kissed Stacy deeply and then kissed my wife. As I moved down, I took Stacy's right nipple into my mouth while Catherine massaged her left. Stacy put her head back and laid it on Catherine's shoulder, letting out a soft moan. I slowly worked my way down and let Catherine take care of both of Stacy's breasts. The two began kissing each other, and it took some doing on my part to stay on track to my ultimate destination. I kissed Stacy's belly, letting my tongue dip into her belly button. I continued down to her pussy and let the back side of my tongue slide over the hood of her clit. I began gently taking her meaty lips into my mouth, massaging them with my tongue. She lifted her legs over me and rested her thighs on my shoulders. I grabbed around her thighs and got comfortable. I was not planning on leaving that position for a while. I continued to massage her lips, and would occasionally dart my tongue inside her when I saw her juices start to drip. She had that wonderfully sweet taste that I craved. I could see how much her clit had swelled since I'd started and decided it was time to pay it the attention it needed. I took the tip of my tongue and circled her button. She let out a moan into Catherine's mouth and arched her back. I worked my tongue under her clitoral hood, then took her into my mouth, sucking softly. Her hips pressed up into me, and her hand grabbed my head. I licked her clit in a circle, then placed my tongue under it and rapidly moved my tongue side to side, letting the top rub on the underside of her button. She started to buck her hips up and down and fucked my face as I struggled to stay on target. I felt her muscles tightening, and just as I felt her reaching her peak, I stopped and gently blew on her swollen clit.

Stacy's eyes popped open, and she gave me a look of frustration as Catherine held tight against her. It was all to plan; she'd revealed to us she had an interest in BDSM, and while a first encounter wasn't the time for whips or chains, I knew she'd be okay with a little orgasm denial.

With an impish tone and a wink of the eye, I told her she wouldn't get away with cumming so soon, and she was going to have to deal with some frustration. She smiled back at me, and while I waited for her to cool off a little, I started kissing her pelvis and nibbling on her inner thigh. Truth be told, I was enjoying her aroma and taste far too much to let the fun stop so soon. The "torture" wasn't just for her benefit; I definitely wanted to prolong the experience for myself.

I waited until I felt her muscles relax, then went back to work. That game continued two more times until I felt that she would not be able to take much more. I pulled her pussy hard against my mouth; her bucking intensified, and I sped up my assault on her clit. I felt her body tense and her breathing became a pant, and her back arched.

She screamed, "Oh, God....yes...don't stop!" and began to cum hard into my mouth. Her juices flowed into me; I closed my eyes and savored every last drop. I gently kissed her labia as she started to come down from her high, and Catherine and I looked at each other with a smile.

Stacy got off of Catherine and said, "Your turn." She kissed Catherine, then set her hands to roaming all over my wife's body, stopping over her breasts and returning the massage that she'd received from her. I sat at the foot of the bed and watched the two women enjoy each other. I slid my hands over my wife's legs and rubbed her calves and feet. Stacy worked her way down her body and started to do her magic on my Cat's pussy. While she did her job, I positioned Stacy so she was bent over the side of the bed. My wife laid on her back while Stacy enjoyed the taste that I'd tasted so many times before. I positioned myself behind Stacy and grabbed hold of my cock. I guided it to her dripping hole and slowly began to thrust it into her. Inch by inch, I fed my penis in until my balls rested against her.

I left it there while Stacy got used to enjoying my wife's pussy and my cock at the same time. I then began thrusting in and out. My head would be almost out of her before I would thrust back in again. Stacy moaned into my wife's pussy, and I could tell that that was pushing my wife closer to the edge. I started forcefully thrusting into her. The sound of my balls slapping her pussy and both women's moans filled the room with a beautiful symphony of lust and pleasure. My wife arched her back and thrust up into Stacy's mouth, and I could feel Stacy's pussy clamping down on my cock. I started slamming my cock into Stacy hard, feeling my head colliding with the back wall of her tight pussy. Not long after, the women started cumming together, giving both the symphony and themselves a glorious climax. When their orgasms subsided, I pulled out of Stacy, and both women lay panting on the bed. My wife patted the bed where she wanted me to sit.

The girls directed me to lay against the headboard, and Stacy lay next to me while Catherine positioned herself with her mouth above my cock. I kissed Stacy, and our tongues explored each other's mouths. Her hands started to glide up and down my body as I felt my wife take all of me into her mouth. I could feel her throat wrap around my head and shaft. I let out a moan. Catherine was eager for me to cum and went to town on me. My balls felt like two boulders between my legs, and I could feel myself ready to pop. Stacy lowered her mouth to my chest and explored my nipple with her tongue. She took it into her mouth and bit down gently. That put me over the edge, and I thrust my cock into my wife's throat. I could feel stream after stream of cum shoot out of me and directly into my Cat's belly. I came so hard, and so much, that I saw stars.

We stayed naked in bed for a while, and then Stacy informed us that she had to go. She and I got dressed while Catherine stayed in bed, recovering from the night's activities. I escorted Stacy to her car and put my hand up to her cheek, cradling the side of her face. I leaned in and gave her a long goodbye kiss. I opened the door for her and watched as she drove off. I hoped we would get a chance to be with her again.